March 28, 2024, 04:34:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548529 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: July 06, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1661 on: July 06, 2009, 04:23:14 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

I am sorry Always!  I really am.  I emailed Dolce a week or so ago telling her that people were questioning her.  She said she would come on explain everything when the timing was right. 

Her story about her bio mom just does add up or make sense now!! IMO!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: July 06, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

You know, this sort of reminds me of the Bondia days in the Natalee thread.  Except then the trolls attacked me for questioning her, and suggesting she maybe wasn't who she said she was.

Ditto AZ.....I was attacked by several people for questioning Bondia!! But it didn't stop me or you and we were both right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1663 on: July 06, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

I am sorry Always!  I really am.  I emailed Dolce a week or so ago telling her that people were questioning her.  She said she would come on explain everything when the timing was right. 

Come on when the timing was right? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: July 06, 2009, 04:25:06 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Why in the hell do we have 2 musing type threads?  this is confusing!! OK....I want my own musing thread.....this is CRAZY!!!  Musing is supposed to be a place to discuss OT things nad leave the threads clean..now we have this one and one called JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)....I don;'t give a rat's ass who is or isn't a virgin...   give me ONE JUST ONE MUSINGS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

Sunny, JSM's thread was a spin off of Caylee's thread, because we were always going off topic and JSM was begging not to be banned all the time. She has a vicious sense of humor. We all followed over there, and usually go on rants about first one thing or another. We all knew each other from the Caylee thread. That is my take on things. We still post on Caylee's thread, but when we want to talk about things or joke around, that is where we go. Sometimes its even recipes and pictures, and is not exclusive. Anyone is welcomed. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1665 on: July 06, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »

Always 1 when you talked to Dolce did she seem depressed?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1666 on: July 06, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »

CBB could you please get my email from Jackie and email me the spread sheet. Thank You

With all this coming out about D and all it makes you wonder about every thing else. I do know when she said that her dad was a sheriff in the next town over from Naples, I searched names of the local in the area. Couldn't find anyone that I thought fit with her story. I don't know her real name so I just thought oh well I am not very good at sluething. Sad to say it makes you question about her roll with Adji and all her post to help search for him. Early on in the case Rob posted he had sent her a bunch of information and she was going to give it to her dad. What did she do with it? Did she forward it to the police there or just delete it. So many questions!
Grumbles a friend carried all three of her babies 9 months in fact all her sisters did too. Something in the family gene pool. But to carry twins for 41 weeks just doesn't add up, like CBB said. I have learned that nothing in life is impossible but some things are highly improbably.
For all who got caught up in her web of lies, I am very sorry for your hurt and heart aches. It has nothing to do with you it's her. She truly owes everyone an apology.

Sure, GE! Actually, the post I made with the links has all the information in the spreadsheet. Would you like me to bump it for you?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: July 06, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

I am very sorry A1 - I hope she responds to you...you don't deserve to be ignored.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: July 06, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

Here! Here!  "When the timing was right"...wow, that makes no sense to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: July 06, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »

Mytime...when talking with Dolce...did you have any clue as to why the timing wasn't right?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1670 on: July 06, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »

Hi Always1! How are you doing?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: July 06, 2009, 04:30:54 PM »

I really wish I hadn't discovered Starbucks coffee frappaccino ice cream with chocolate chunks on sale.  It is so good and soothing when you feel....ruffled.  I ate it all. boo hoo

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: July 06, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »

She claimed to have a crazy bio mom stalker who was threatening to take the babies.  She was so scared of her and was literally afraid to leave the house.

I see she wasn't afraid to go to Tranformers, famliy party, etc.  How could she be unsafe in her own home - on line??  Why leave up the babies avatar?  Ok, now the anger is setting in.  I believed a lot of what she said. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: July 06, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Why in the hell do we have 2 musing type threads?  this is confusing!! OK....I want my own musing thread.....this is CRAZY!!!  Musing is supposed to be a place to discuss OT things nad leave the threads clean..now we have this one and one called JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)....I don;'t give a rat's ass who is or isn't a virgin...   give me ONE JUST ONE MUSINGS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

Sunny, JSM's thread was a spin off of Caylee's thread, because we were always going off topic and JSM was begging not to be banned all the time. She has a vicious sense of humor. We all followed over there, and usually go on rants about first one thing or another. We all knew each other from the Caylee thread. That is my take on things. We still post on Caylee's thread, but when we want to talk about things or joke around, that is where we go. Sometimes its even recipes and pictures, and is not exclusive. Anyone is welcomed. JMO

Fanny I do understand all that....however that is what this Musing thread was for....so if monks can go to that thread for O/T why could they not come here?  I am too damn old for this jumping from one thread to another...gggrrrrrrrrr  It's gotta be margarita time SOMEWHERE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: July 06, 2009, 04:32:43 PM »

I guess I missed the bio mom story, except she was helping her with the babies through Sept.  Did she post something else about her Mom?  Or was that not the bio mom??

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 06, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »

Who were the babies in the ultrasounds she showed? 

Who knows...but I just googled 30 week old twins ultrasound and got this link with pictures...I don't know what  week the ultrasound was supposed to be at...I just picked 30 weeks

http://www.twin-pregnancy-and-beyond.com/ultrasound-pictures-of-twins.html

There are some amazing 'big girl panties'.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: July 06, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »

She claimed to have a crazy bio mom stalker who was threatening to take the babies.  She was so scared of her and was literally afraid to leave the house.

I see she wasn't afraid to go to Tranformers, famliy party, etc.  How could she be unsafe in her own home - on line??  Why leave up the babies avatar?  Ok, now the anger is setting in.  I believed a lot of what she said. 

Well, I sure missed this part! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: July 06, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

I really wish I hadn't discovered Starbucks coffee frappaccino ice cream with chocolate chunks on sale.  It is so good and soothing when you feel....ruffled.  I ate it all. boo hoo

hahahahaha...I am lactose intolerant so I can't eat ice cream.if I do I suffer terribly..but that sounds delicious!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: July 06, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: July 06, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Fanny I do understand all that....however that is what this Musing thread was for....so if monks can go to that thread for O/T why could they not come here?  I am too damn old for this jumping from one thread to another...gggrrrrrrrrr  It's gotta be margarita time SOMEWHERE!!

Probably because the same reason when I post here I sometimes get no reponse, except by a certain few. There is a crew here, and a crew there. That's the best I can explain it. I should just log off today....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.