March 28, 2024, 11:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548544 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: July 06, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »

Is it just me, or do you all feel like you've been part of a science experiment?? 

Boo, I don't know what to think. Just when you think you have seen it all, something else comes along. I cannot begin to imagine why she latched onto the Caylee thread. I remember her leading us on into e-mail campaigns about LKL, and how dedicated to Adji. I sometimes felt bad, because I was so obsessed with Caylee. Now I really feel bad because I didn't pay more attention to Adji. I can only pray that there is someone out there supporting his family now. All I can think of now is :EPIC FAIL!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: July 06, 2009, 10:08:52 PM »

Is it just me, or do you all feel like you've been part of a science experiment?? 

Hadn't thought about that possibilty, some kind of assignment/study to see how people can be fooled and how they react.   

Yeah yeah that's it a science experiment.

I can hear it now:

Hello everyone sorry to have put you through this but I was working on a story for the newspaper I work for 

At the end of the day I could care less why she did it.  And if there is an excuse/story/lie I don't want to hear it.  JMO
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: July 06, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »

Hi mytime.  No, I haven't seen that ad for quite a while.  Let me explain what happened a little more clearly.  I've been reading at Scared Monkeys for a long time as I think a lot of people do, and I joined around last July.  Even though I'm familiar with all the monkeys, I rarely post. I did post a little while back when that Bonnie Sweeten woman claimed she and her daughter were kidnapped but were found in Florida because she lives in my area.  Dolce just struck me as very put on - all about living in Naples, her driver, and particularly irritated me one time when she was speaking to a monkey and ended with something like -'Well, time for a mani and pedi'.  It was really not a big deal with me except I thought she was very impressed with herself.  I just believe that people who constantly brag are very insecure people.  Let's just say I wasn't buying into her "stories".  It just struck me as odd that a woman with her lifestyle spent so much time on the computer. 

At that time I was working (I've since been laid off) and taking the train into center city Philly in the morning.  It's the Septa Regional Rail system.  In the front of each car are two very large spaces, one on each side of the aisle, that hold ads.  I'm sure they are paid for and they change periodically.  One morning I was sitting with friends, looked up and was shocked to say the least.  I actually thought it was a picture of Dolce (or at least her avator).  It was like OMG, I bet she's not even pregnant.  My friends though I was nuts.  That night after work when I got home, since the ad was for Holy Redeemer Hospital (in a Philadelphia suburb) I check out their site.  I checked it again today and it looks very similar but is not the same picture that I saw back then.  But we can't just go by suspicions and a picture and accuse someone of being an out and out liar.

Then fast forward to the drama of having the babies and the detail that was put into that.  I was furious reading all the well wishes and kindness and sincere happiness for her by the monkeys. 

I had a very strong feeling about this but you can't just make that kind of accusation.  So today (since I've been home) I was reading Scared Monkeys and was very very happy to see that a lot of monkeys were onto her, finally.  Don't every feel like you are gullible.  You were all kind. She was good but not careful enough.  Personally, I think she is attention starved and is to be pitied.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1883 on: July 06, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »

Jesse thanks for posting that. I'm going to bed now, I can't take any more. I'm tired and irritated at being duped.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: July 06, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »

Boo, you really shouldn't be irritated at being duped.  There's nothing wrong with being kind and happy for someone.

I was especially hurt with what happened to Island Monkey's grandchild right in the middle of her selfiish lying.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: July 06, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

Jesse thanks for posting that. I'm going to bed now, I can't take any more. I'm tired and irritated at being duped.

Good night Boo. I am way tired myself, weary and mad.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: July 06, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »

Hi mytime.  No, I haven't seen that ad for quite a while.  Let me explain what happened a little more clearly.  I've been reading at Scared Monkeys for a long time as I think a lot of people do, and I joined around last July.  Even though I'm familiar with all the monkeys, I rarely post. I did post a little while back when that Bonnie Sweeten woman claimed she and her daughter were kidnapped but were found in Florida because she lives in my area.  Dolce just struck me as very put on - all about living in Naples, her driver, and particularly irritated me one time when she was speaking to a monkey and ended with something like -'Well, time for a mani and pedi'.  It was really not a big deal with me except I thought she was very impressed with herself.  I just believe that people who constantly brag are very insecure people.  Let's just say I wasn't buying into her "stories".  It just struck me as odd that a woman with her lifestyle spent so much time on the computer. 

At that time I was working (I've since been laid off) and taking the train into center city Philly in the morning.  It's the Septa Regional Rail system.  In the front of each car are two very large spaces, one on each side of the aisle, that hold ads.  I'm sure they are paid for and they change periodically.  One morning I was sitting with friends, looked up and was shocked to say the least.  I actually thought it was a picture of Dolce (or at least her avator).  It was like OMG, I bet she's not even pregnant.  My friends though I was nuts.  That night after work when I got home, since the ad was for Holy Redeemer Hospital (in a Philadelphia suburb) I check out their site.  I checked it again today and it looks very similar but is not the same picture that I saw back then.  But we can't just go by suspicions and a picture and accuse someone of being an out and out liar.

Then fast forward to the drama of having the babies and the detail that was put into that.  I was furious reading all the well wishes and kindness and sincere happiness for her by the monkeys. 

I had a very strong feeling about this but you can't just make that kind of accusation.  So today (since I've been home) I was reading Scared Monkeys and was very very happy to see that a lot of monkeys were onto her, finally.  Don't every feel like you are gullible.  You were all kind. She was good but not careful enough.  Personally, I think she is attention starved and is to be pitied.

Jessie,  did you see my post regarding checking out the Dad in that picture with the wrist band?  I was looking at the babies wrist band, not the Dads! So go look for that picture again!  Sorry if I threw you off track. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: July 06, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »

AZ Sunny, I did see that picture of "hubs" holding the baby but I'm not good at zooming in or even posting pictures yet.  I'm not even sure if I buy the pictures or believe that it is "hubs".  I know we all come from different parts of the country but I come from a big family, have a child of my own and have tons of nieces and nephews and have yet to see a bracelet on the father.  It's not that I don't believe it, it's just the first time I've heard of it.

Also, what's with the picture of the guy holding the twins in the blue outfit dressed like a doctor.  I've seen the one of "hubs" in the black top holding the baby - but I can't remember right now who the other guy was supposed to be.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Lord it's been a long day with all my thoughts about Dolce
Nothing that I would ever expect and or think ( Like Everyone)
So I went online this early evening and found that she deleted her Myspace ... as it already has been said.

She had (*her myspace)  as of 8 am this morning I posted a  " a Music Vid" on her myspace. I don't know KCJ if you saw it.
I googled today ... Dolce Twins Noah and Sophia - and only came up with Scared Monkeys.
So I left off the Dolce part and left it at " Twins Noah and Sophia"
Low and Behold ... A Romance Novel Popped UP
http://www.helenbrenna.com/Upcoming_Releases.html

FIRST COME TWINS
Harlequin Super romance
August 11, 2009

FIRST COME TWINS
Sophie and Noah
August 11, 2009

I know its not Sophia but it is Twins Noah and Sophie
More Fantasy anyone?
I think we have had enough

((Hugs)) Deenie an angelic monkey

I deleted her as a friend late last night  - so I was unable to check it this morning. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: July 06, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

If the father is in the delivery room, or with the chidren before they are released to the room, maybe after, they can't wear their regular street clothes because of germs they can have on them, and they are given scrubs to put on.  I am a west coaster, and old, and I am talking about my experiences with my grandchildren.  My son and son in law both wore scrubs for the delivery room, and kept them on to hold and introduce the babies to us.  I think the black outfit was for a later picture with that baby.  Strangley, they really are all different babies, I believe, and different fathers.  (and mothers too for that matter!)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: July 06, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Lord it's been a long day with all my thoughts about Dolce
Nothing that I would ever expect and or think ( Like Everyone)
So I went online this early evening and found that she deleted her Myspace ... as it already has been said.

She had (*her myspace)  as of 8 am this morning I posted a  " a Music Vid" on her myspace. I don't know KCJ if you saw it.
I googled today ... Dolce Twins Noah and Sophia - and only came up with Scared Monkeys.
So I left off the Dolce part and left it at " Twins Noah and Sophia"
Low and Behold ... A Romance Novel Popped UP
http://www.helenbrenna.com/Upcoming_Releases.html

FIRST COME TWINS
Harlequin Super romance
August 11, 2009

FIRST COME TWINS
Sophie and Noah
August 11, 2009

I know its not Sophia but it is Twins Noah and Sophie
More Fantasy anyone?
I think we have had enough

Good grief !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: July 06, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »

These are my twins are they are real   Monkey Devil!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:30 PM »

Beautiful, San!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: July 06, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

How Cute!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1895 on: July 06, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »

I am still around .. I have a unexpected house guest .. Me friend who needs Monkey hugs..

lol not those kind of hugs ... MYTIME.......... 
I will be back 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1896 on: July 06, 2009, 11:31:59 PM »

OH SAN!!! They are beautiful!!!! YOU DID IT??? YOU REALLY DID IT?????   

San got new babies!!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1897 on: July 06, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

I had to do some things, so I'm behind. Anything new?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: July 06, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

San!  they are yours and adorable!  Aren't these the two that Klaas was showing?   How lucky you are...all that love!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: July 06, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

OH SAN!!! They are beautiful!!!! YOU DID IT??? YOU REALLY DID IT?????   

San got new babies!!!!   

Yes I finally did it and boy do they keep me busy  .  They are so cute and they fight all day with each other.  They also drive my other dog crazy by stealing her toys and running away with them and she catches them and takes her toy back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.