March 29, 2024, 07:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548612 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:27 PM »

These are my twins are they are real   Monkey Devil!

San!  they are yours and adorable!  Aren't these the two that Klaas was showing?   How lucky you are...all that love!

Hi AZ, yes these are the two that klaas showed.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: July 06, 2009, 11:39:04 PM »

San, they are just precious!  Oh, I do love the "herding" breeds, smart as whips!

an angelic monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: July 06, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

San, they are just precious!  Oh, I do love the "herding" breeds, smart as whips!

an angelic monkey

Hi Art, they are so smart.  The girl is smarter and you have to see how fast they run.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: July 06, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

an angelic monkey

Beautiful markings on both of them!  Congratulations MOM! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: July 06, 2009, 11:42:06 PM »

an angelic monkey

Hi Art, they are so smart.  The girl is smarter and you have to see how fast they run.

So which one is the girl?/

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: July 06, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

an angelic monkey

Black one is the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: July 06, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »

an angelic monkey

They are beautiful....I bet more beautiful when they are sleeping, at this age.       Ahhh, I remember our 11 year old as a puppy like it was yesterday.  Artcolley is right....our family members have had herding breeds and they were all smart.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: July 06, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

Black one is the girl.

Looks like she's had her brows done.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: July 06, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »

an angelic monkey

I can just imagine!   

Bet they keep you very busy, but you know, they will give you years of joy, too. Such loyal dogs and so very caring. I swear they understand our thoughts and read our minds! 
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: July 06, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 -
« Reply #1889 on: Today at 10:20:37 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the father is in the delivery room, or with the chidren before they are released to the room, maybe after, they can't wear their regular street clothes because of germs they can have on them, and they are given scrubs to put on.  I am a west coaster, and old, and I am talking about my experiences with my grandchildren.  My son and son in law both wore scrubs for the delivery room, and kept them on to hold and introduce the babies to us.  I think the black outfit was for a later picture with that baby.  Strangley, they really are all different babies, I believe, and different fathers.  (and mothers too for that matter!

Okay thanks, that makes sense to me.  I appreciate that information since I'm waiting for my first grandchild hopefully soon but not soon enough for  me.  As for the pictures of the babies, I don't know what to believe anymore.  The one that Dolce posted holding Sophie just doesn't look real to me.  The remark about wearing no makeup and she was supposedly holding Sophie just after feeding her and Sophia supposedly had just thrown up.  Does that look photoshopped to anyone else or is it just me?  Sorry but it either looks like a doll or it's superimposed.

Dolce was good but not that good.  Congrats to those that figured out the way overdue pregnancy.  Plus the 12" height is nothing but a joke.  Good Lord, that's the size of a ruler for a full term baby?  No way.  As for me, I just went on gut instinct that Dolce was lying from the get go.  I just can't believe how she could read all the beautiful avaters and good wishes from the monkeys on this board.   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: July 06, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »

an angelic monkey

Black one is the girl.

LOL...too funny! well of course she has!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: July 06, 2009, 11:47:47 PM »

an angelic monkey

Black one is the girl.

I never noticed that before
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1912 on: July 06, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the father is in the delivery room, or with the chidren before they are released to the room, maybe after, they can't wear their regular street clothes because of germs they can have on them, and they are given scrubs to put on.  I am a west coaster, and old, and I am talking about my experiences with my grandchildren.  My son and son in law both wore scrubs for the delivery room, and kept them on to hold and introduce the babies to us.  I think the black outfit was for a later picture with that baby.  Strangley, they really are all different babies, I believe, and different fathers.  (and mothers too for that matter!

Okay thanks, that makes sense to me.  I appreciate that information since I'm waiting for my first grandchild hopefully soon but not soon enough for  me.  As for the pictures of the babies, I don't know what to believe anymore.  The one that Dolce posted holding Sophie just doesn't look real to me.  The remark about wearing no makeup and she was supposedly holding Sophie just after feeding her and Sophia supposedly had just thrown up.  Does that look photoshopped to anyone else or is it just me?  Sorry but it either looks like a doll or it's superimposed.

Dolce was good but not that good.  Congrats to those that figured out the way overdue pregnancy.  Plus the 12" height is nothing but a joke.  Good Lord, that's the size of a ruler for a full term baby?  No way.  As for me, I just went on gut instinct that Dolce was lying from the get go.  I just can't believe how she could read all the beautiful avaters and good wishes from the monkeys on this board.   

Jessie? You've doubled your posts today!   

See? There's always something good in everything!!! 

Anytime you'd like a face, I'd be happy to help you out!   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: July 06, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »

Yes,  it looks photoshopped to me as well.  It almost looks like the supposed Niece/nephew, I almost thought at first the baby was deformed in her face, but it is because of the angle the baby was placed, and an apparent arm up in her face.  It doesn't look real to me.  This Dolce looks like the poster, not the MySpace picture.  ???  who knows.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: July 06, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »

I had to do some things, so I'm behind. Anything new?

Yes, we found out there's a romance novel due out in August about twins: Noah and Sophie.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: July 06, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

OH SAN!!! They are beautiful!!!! YOU DID IT??? YOU REALLY DID IT?????   

San got new babies!!!!   

Yes I finally did it and boy do they keep me busy  .  They are so cute and they fight all day with each other.  They also drive my other dog crazy by stealing her toys and running away with them and she catches them and takes her toy back.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: July 06, 2009, 11:58:18 PM »

could someone please point me to the picture of dad holding the baby with the wrist band?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: July 06, 2009, 11:58:53 PM »

I had to do some things, so I'm behind. Anything new?

Yes, we found out there's a romance novel due out in August about twins: Noah and Sophie.

check out Deenie's post # 1873

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: July 07, 2009, 12:03:34 AM »

could someone please point me to the picture of dad holding the baby with the wrist band?

I think Klaas copied the pictures, but I am not sure if it was all of them.  dolce (small D) deleted all pictures today. Klaas is your best bet, I believe. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: July 07, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »

Hi mytime.  No, I haven't seen that ad for quite a while.  Let me explain what happened a little more clearly.  I've been reading at Scared Monkeys for a long time as I think a lot of people do, and I joined around last July.  Even though I'm familiar with all the monkeys, I rarely post. I did post a little while back when that Bonnie Sweeten woman claimed she and her daughter were kidnapped but were found in Florida because she lives in my area.  Dolce just struck me as very put on - all about living in Naples, her driver, and particularly irritated me one time when she was speaking to a monkey and ended with something like -'Well, time for a mani and pedi'.  It was really not a big deal with me except I thought she was very impressed with herself.  I just believe that people who constantly brag are very insecure people.  Let's just say I wasn't buying into her "stories".  It just struck me as odd that a woman with her lifestyle spent so much time on the computer. 

At that time I was working (I've since been laid off) and taking the train into center city Philly in the morning.  It's the Septa Regional Rail system.  In the front of each car are two very large spaces, one on each side of the aisle, that hold ads.  I'm sure they are paid for and they change periodically.  One morning I was sitting with friends, looked up and was shocked to say the least.  I actually thought it was a picture of Dolce (or at least her avator).  It was like OMG, I bet she's not even pregnant.  My friends though I was nuts.  That night after work when I got home, since the ad was for Holy Redeemer Hospital (in a Philadelphia suburb) I check out their site.  I checked it again today and it looks very similar but is not the same picture that I saw back then.  But we can't just go by suspicions and a picture and accuse someone of being an out and out liar.

Then fast forward to the drama of having the babies and the detail that was put into that.  I was furious reading all the well wishes and kindness and sincere happiness for her by the monkeys. 

I had a very strong feeling about this but you can't just make that kind of accusation.  So today (since I've been home) I was reading Scared Monkeys and was very very happy to see that a lot of monkeys were onto her, finally.  Don't every feel like you are gullible.  You were all kind. She was good but not careful enough.  Personally, I think she is attention starved and is to be pitied.

Howdy neighbor! I rode the "el train" for many years! Just thought I'd say hello! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.