April 24, 2024, 10:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memorial for Caylee - June 16, 2009 - They need our help, please read!  (Read 20091 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 06:06:56 PM »

Thanks Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »

Rev. Grund said:

Thanks (Boo)! We have the wildlife approved balloons with a certificate that I will post so that everyone knows. We are releasing balloons and butterflies to signify the natural/spiritual and human effect Caylee has had on us and the natural/spiritual and human effort it will take to stop this scourge of missing and murdered children.

This is great! I love that idea!! 

ME TOO!  MONKEYS ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »

Monks.....Mr. Grund has been communicating with BooMonkey regarding the memorial for Caylee. He has agreed to do an environmentally safe latex balloon release from us. I spoke with Scotti, the organizer, and they do indeed still need some money to secure the pavilion and some other incidentals.  Sooooo......let's DO IT.  Here's a portion of an email from RG to Boo

At this point with the pavilion rental and incidentals we are about $50 short.  If you want to have this done on behalf of Scared Monkeys we can add a thank you to the introduction and mention its support.  Let me know.
Thanks and God bless,
Richard

(NOTE) Red has given his approval on this

For those that would like to help here's a couple ways....by snail mail or Paypal....

P.O. 713 Windermere FL 34786-0713 or

there is a Pay Pal button @ http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/theporch  on the lower left hand side. Make sure makes a note its for the balloons.  thank you.

We will be represented at Caylee's Memorial.!!

Thanks...SunnyinTX

I am trying to donate with PayPal but I can't figure out where to indicate that this would be for Caylee.  Can you help me?  TIA

I had the same problem so after I donated, I emailed them and let them know what it was for. 

The email address I used for them was:

shofar@onsolomonsporch.org

I did the same thing and suggest we all do it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 06:25:09 PM »

Caylee will finally be given a proper memorial, one from the hearts of caring people.  You can be sure that no one will refer to that precious baby as CMA.  You will not be forgotten lil Caylee and we will get justice.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

I just donated...there is no place to specify what your donation is going to so I then emailed Mr Grund to let him know.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

I donated and sent an email with my confirmation #, that I was a scaredmonkeys member and it was for balloons. Thanks Boo!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »

Monks.....Mr. Grund has been communicating with BooMonkey regarding the memorial for Caylee. He has agreed to do an environmentally safe latex balloon release from us. I spoke with Scotti, the organizer, and they do indeed still need some money to secure the pavilion and some other incidentals.  Sooooo......let's DO IT.  Here's a portion of an email from RG to Boo

At this point with the pavilion rental and incidentals we are about $50 short.  If you want to have this done on behalf of Scared Monkeys we can add a thank you to the introduction and mention its support.  Let me know.
Thanks and God bless,
Richard

(NOTE) Red has given his approval on this

For those that would like to help here's a couple ways....by snail mail or Paypal....

P.O. 713 Windermere FL 34786-0713 or

there is a Pay Pal button @ http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/theporch  on the lower left hand side. Make sure makes a note its for the balloons.  thank you.

We will be represented at Caylee's Memorial.!!

Thanks...SunnyinTX

I am trying to donate with PayPal but I can't figure out where to indicate that this would be for Caylee.  Can you help me?  TIA

I had the same problem so after I donated, I emailed them and let them know what it was for. 

Thank you Klaas, that is what I will do too.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »

I haven't posted in awhile, but still read everyday to keep up.  I am thrilled to feel like I can contribute to something positive.  So count me in to. Thanks Klaas for the instructions and Red for his blessing!

Keep up the great job Monkeys, as you always have!  Proud to be a Monkey!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

I haven't posted in awhile, but still read everyday to keep up.  I am thrilled to feel like I can contribute to something positive.  So count me in to. Thanks Klaas for the instructions and Red for his blessing!

Keep up the great job Monkeys, as you always have!  Proud to be a Monkey!

Hey Dihannah, haven't see you in forever and a day! Nice to see you. Yes, it feels good to be a part of something so positive. Every little bit helps. When those balloons are flying up above like bubbles and the butterflies are soaring threw the breeze it will be a proud moment for all of us. What a delightful thing to do for Caylee, I'm sure she will enjoy it!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:31 PM »

Klaas:  If by snail mail, how do I make out the check ?  Thanks !
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

The balloon release sponsored by ScaredMonkeys is really great!  I paid Paypal two amounts via the Richard Grund site OnSolomonsPorch.org .  Both payments seemed incomplete so I emailed RichardGrund on this matter at shofar@onsolomonsporch.org .  In due time I hope I receive a reply from this kind gentleman. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

Thanks for the info.   I just emailed them to let them know what my donation was for, also.     an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2009, 11:32:32 AM »

ONO - I have no idea.  I'm not involved in the planning of this but SunnyinTX or BooMonkey might be able to tell you.  I'm suspecting it's something like OnSolomonsPorch but I could be wrong.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

This  is wonderful.  Do we know how much money they are trying to raise for Caylee's memorial, and how much has been donated so far?  I'd love to see how much has been collectively donated by Scared Monkeys members and guests at this point!  I agree that it is a nice feeling to be able to participate in this special event for Caylee.

If they collect more than the cost, what will they do with the excess?  TES maybe?  Or does Scotti Simpson have a non-profit that benefits children?  Sunny or Boo, do we know?  Thank you so much to you and Richard Grund, SS, and to Red and Klaas for setting this up.  I am so looking forward to Caylee's memorial service done right.

Desi     

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »

I've email Richard and asked him about who to make the check out to, and if there is any excess what will be done with it. I think a Caylee tree would be nice. Will let you know when he replys.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »

ONO - I have no idea.  I'm not involved in the planning of this but SunnyinTX or BooMonkey might be able to tell you.  I'm suspecting it's something like OnSolomonsPorch but I could be wrong.

Here's Richard's reply regarding the check:

Solomon's Porch. I am keeping this within the ministry and not personal to keep certain people of accusing me of using this for personal gain. Send to Solomon's Porch P.O. Box 713 Windermere, FL 34786-0713
Thanks

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

I've email Richard and asked him about who to make the check out to, and if there is any excess what will be done with it. I think a Caylee tree would be nice. Will let you know when he replys.

Thanks Boo

Rest in Peace Caylee

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 06:24:45 AM »

Sounds like a plan. I am off to send a donation via paypal. It feels good to be able to help be part of her memorial, even though I am miles away.

Thank Mr. Grund for us, Boo.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »

Thanks to Red and klaas, too!

::monkeysmooch::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »

Here's Richard's reply regarding the check:

Solomon's Porch. I am keeping this within the ministry and not personal to keep certain people of accusing me of using this for personal gain. Send to Solomon's Porch P.O. Box 713 Windermere, FL 34786-0713
Thanks

Thanks so much -- will do !!  Appreciate your inquiring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.