April 16, 2024, 04:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111455 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2006, 11:14:30 PM »

This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

refering to the plastic bag pictures from chicago video

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2006, 11:16:27 PM »

Joran: Satish, you, get gun at home, me shoot you two dead.
Satish: Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get? ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Deepak: (to Joran) Sometimes, you talk bullshit, right?
Joran: (to Deepak) Why is that shit not true? Witnesses saw you.

Joran changes his speech pattern with this first line.  He uses a sort of pidgeon English, as if he is speaking to a child or an inferior.  Satish answers in a cool and adult manner of speech, as if he's not playing Joran's game.  Then, Deepak--ever the big brother--takes over and challenges Joran by saying he's talking bullshit, right?  There is more going on here than the words state.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 14, 2006, 11:16:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

refering to the plastic bag pictures from chicago video

Heh, heh, that sure beats my first guess as to who sent them.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »

I dont know who Blond is  Confused

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 14, 2006, 11:19:13 PM »

I certainly hope she sent the link to the original Chicago videos so the forensics labs can take a good look at these.  Screen shots captured by an amateur are not going to reveal the same information that the forensic labs might get from the original videos.

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2006, 11:19:34 PM »

evenin' monkeys
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2006, 11:20:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I certainly hope she sent the link to the original Chicago videos so the forensics labs can take a good look at these.  Screen shots captured by an amateur are not going to reveal the same information that the forensic labs might get from the original videos.

But, don't you think the family had these inspected when they first surfaced?  I would hope so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2006, 11:20:27 PM »

Okay, I looked at those pics again and I still didn't see any basement.  Are you monkeys fooling me now? Rolling Eyes
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2006, 11:20:43 PM »

Yup I agree

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2006, 11:21:00 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
evenin' monkeys

Hi memphis.  Join the conversation.  I feel like I'm talking to myself much of the time.  However, I seldom disagree with me, so it's not that bad.  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2006, 11:21:37 PM »

But, don't you think the family had these inspected when they first surfaced?  I would hope so.

I suspicion it doesn't really matter where the photos came from or what actually might be in them, as long as it keeps some more media out there on the case.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »

I remember a Blonde from very early on at the first Natalee board.
Is she a poster at BFN now?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 14, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Okay, I looked at those pics again and I still didn't see any basement.  Are you monkeys fooling me now? Rolling Eyes

I didn't either, Lala's.  Sometimes there are false leads and then there are false leads....   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I suspicion it doesn't really matter where the photos came from or what actually might be in them, as long as it keeps some more media out there on the case.

True, true.

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2006, 11:22:41 PM »

evenin' monkeys

Hi memphis.  Join the conversation.  I feel like I'm talking to myself much of the time.  However, I seldom disagree with me, so it's not that bad.  Laughing

Hi AZ!  Very Happy
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:16 PM »

Lala's,

They must have meant the pics that were taken in the Echo Bar?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:32 PM »

Is Sharon still around? Shout out to Sharon!!  YOO HOO!!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:40 PM »

Brian Pix?

Brian Battjer: I keep a diary DOT com.

It's all there: Club Echo.  Homosexual Abduction/Rape sequence.  Polis captain on the late-nite scene, boozing and bombed.

http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/frame_index.html

Check out part one: Crazy first nite in town.

Aruba is a crime infested dump.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:41 PM »

I remember a Blonde from very early on at the first Natalee board.
Is she a poster at BFN now?

Apparently.  She saw an opportunity and claimed her five minutes of fame.  I don't think it's much more than that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 14, 2006, 11:24:21 PM »

I'm way back on page 12, but wasn't Bleached wondering if that could have been Lorenzo's basement because there were no windows, etc.?

I think it is just one of those after hours bars like Brian says. I don't think it is Lorenzo's basement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.