April 24, 2024, 10:17:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111997 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 11:54:12 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
53 users online.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Wink

Hey Memphis, Hammer and I are dancing.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2006, 11:57:15 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Simian, older PVDS had one or two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?

Could this have been the SG?  Probably not, I tend to think it is more like a trump card to keep others quiet, but we are talking riddles here.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 11:59:04 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Deepak 6/9 statement:
with the front side of my car parked towards the wall of "Carlos & Charlies". We got out and walked towards "Carlos & Charlies". At that time it was approximately 00:30 hours. We walked straight to the bar. Joran had bought us something to drink. He hadn't asked us what we wanted, because he already knew what we liked to drink. He had bought three "YARDS" with whisky coke.

Satish 5/31 witness statement:
Around 11.45 we stepped into the bldg.. I saw that there was 60 or 70 persons in the bldg.. All three of us walked to the bar and my brother Deepak bought a whisky coke for me and also a drink for himself. Joran also bought an alcoholic drink for himself.

Who bought the "yards" ? Joran or Deepak?

I noticed this too Lala's a while back.  One of these brothers don't have the story straight.  Seems as though Satish is trying to distance himself from Joran by saying Deepak bought them a drink.  He knows Joran is the one who drugged Natalee.  One way of saying hey I bought my own drink I don't know what Joran was drinking.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »

San
One other thing to consider is this...Satish did not have time to get his story in line with all the others so early on.  They were nervous, confused and upset over what was happening.  Both he and Deepak had been questioned about a missing girl and they both knew more than they wanted to know.  When you are under pressure, you tend to reveal more truth that you want at the beginning.  It takes time to calm down and think things through.  That is why PVDS kept talking to these guys, he knew that they were scared and needed to be coerced into thinking the "right" way for all concerned. That is also why he hired attorneys for them...he knew he needed some control over them...now the question is why?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »

San
One other thing to consider is this...Satish did not have time to get his story in line with all the others so early on.  They were nervous, confused and upset over what was happening.  Both he and Deepak had been questioned about a missing girl and they both knew more than they wanted to know.  When you are under pressure, you tend to reveal more truth that you want at the beginning.  It takes time to calm down and think things through.  That is why PVDS kept talking to these guys, he knew that they were scared and needed to be coerced into thinking the "right" way for all concerned. That is also why he hired attorneys for them...he knew he needed some control over them...now the question is why?

Because they can bury Joran and Paulus.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2006, 12:12:10 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Lala's Mom says--

-- I agree completely. I will refrain from showing anyone how this ties in with Shango/Simian at this time

Please don't refrain...bring your thoughts on above.

Thanks.

I agree with hammer - Lala's.  perhaps your views will clear up another area as well.  I sooo agree with Blah.  

This also explains why they hate the Holloway/Twittys so bad.  They use the reference of the family "pushing" them to act.  I bet they are referring to just this!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Lala's Mom says--

-- I agree completely. I will refrain from showing anyone how this ties in with Shango/Simian at this time

Please don't refrain...bring your thoughts on above.

Thanks.

I agree with hammer - Lala's.  perhaps your views will clear up another area as well.  I sooo agree with Blah.  

This also explains why they hate the Holloway/Twittys so bad.  They use the reference of the family "pushing" them to act.  I bet they are referring to just this!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 12:19:10 PM »

Natalee Holloway's mother speaks at Samford
11/14/2006, 8:04 a.m. ET
The Associated Press  

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — The mother of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway is carrying on with her mission to tell young people about the dangers of international travel.

Beth Holloway Twitty spoke to about 600 Samford University students in suburban Birmingham last night.

Twitty says students have to be proactive when leaving the United States. They should carry emergency contact numbers and become familiar with the laws of the country they plan to visit.

As for her daughter, Twitty says there's nothing new in the disappearance of the 18-year-old from Mountain Brook.

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during a senior class trip to Aruba. Authorities never found any trace of her, and no one has been prosecuted.

Twitty has since founded the nonprofit International Safe Travels Foundation to teach young people about safe travel.
=========================================

THE BIRMINGHAM NEWS

Twitty says tragedy led to mission

Tuesday, November 14, 2006
BRANNON STEWART
News staff writer

In front of more than 600 Samford University students Monday night, Beth Holloway Twitty shared intimate details of the nightmare that has evolved into her life's mission.

"I never imagined that I would be traveling around telling people of how Natalee was kidnapped, raped and most likely murdered on the last night of her senior trip," Twitty told the students inside Reid Chapel after a video tribute to her missing daughter.

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during a senior class trip to Aruba after graduation from Mountain Brook High School.

In a press conference before her speech, Twitty said there are not any new developments in the case.

"(Aruban officials) still say they're doing searches, but we just don't have any communication from them," Twitty said. "It's so frustrating."

In the year and a half since her daughter has been missing, Twitty has founded the nonprofit International Safe Travels Foundation to educate the public about travel safety. She spoke to students at Samford about her spiritual journey since her daughter's abduction, but she also stressed the importance of properly preparing for safe international travel.

"I'm not saying in any way that you shouldn't travel outside this country," Twitty said. "But you need to remember you do leave behind the privileges and rights that we're accustomed to here in the U.S. and that we take for granted."

Twitty said students should be proactive when traveling overseas, such as carrying emergency contact numbers of the U.S. government and becoming familiar with the laws of the countries they plan to visit.

E-mail: bstewart@bhamnews.com
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 12:52:01 PM »

I will issue a challenge to anyone that thinks they are up for it...

PROVE to me that Simian was not privy to some inside info concerning the goings on about Natalee.
PROVE to me that Simian was just making this stuff up.
PROVE to me that Shango was not on the opposite side of Simian in the thinking here.  They rarely agreed on anything.
PROVE to me that neither Shango or Simian never posted again after they left the FP.
PROVE to me that Shango/Simian is a bunch of crap and that there is absolutely no credibility in anything they posted.
PROVE to me that Simian is not AG.  

Okay, there it is...someone, take up the challenge...I look forward to seeing it.  I have been waiting for someone to help me out on this, so now I will throw down the gauntlet....any takers?  I am a big girl. I won't take my toys and go home.  I promise.  We need some new ideas to move this case along.  If not, it is going to wither into nothingness with no relief for the family or Natalee's dear soul.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 01:03:15 PM »

From Joran's June 14th Statement:

At approximately 12.30 my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that. During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top.

Why at this time was there a "focus" on the Fishermans huts?  It seems that the interviewer asked JOran about it.  He would not have brought that up out of thin air.  I think this is an odd thing.

Something else that struck me as VERY odd - Joran says that during the interview, he called Deepak to see what Natalee was wearing, and according to Joran, Deepak was able to spout that information right off.  Well, in the first place, during interviews, I have never heard of someone being able to call someone else to ask a question.  How weird is that?  It also looks like Joran is trying his darnedest to subtlely throw suspicion at Deepak.  He does this alot -  

Just a few thoughts.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2006, 01:09:10 PM »

It's a balancing act between the Sloots and the Kalpoes.  So far they have remained at a standoff.  It will only take one thing...just one small tiny tidbit of something to tip the scales...wonder who can do that? Is there nobody on Aruba with the courage to do this?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
From Joran's June 14th Statement:

At approximately 12.30 my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that. During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top.

Why at this time was there a "focus" on the Fishermans huts?  It seems that the interviewer asked JOran about it.  He would not have brought that up out of thin air.  I think this is an odd thing.
Something else that struck me as VERY odd - Joran says that during the interview, he called Deepak to see what Natalee was wearing, and according to Joran, Deepak was able to spout that information right off.  Well, in the first place, during interviews, I have never heard of someone being able to call someone else to ask a question.  How weird is that?  It also looks like Joran is trying his darnedest to subtlely throw suspicion at Deepak.  He does this alot -  

Just a few thoughts.

I posted something similar a while back.  Why would FH's be mentioned in his 'witness' statement 5/31, when at that time the HI story was in place?  Maybe that is why his witness statement was changed by Paulus and is now amongst the missing statements..... I'd have to go back and reread the rest of your observation to comment.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2006, 01:13:17 PM »

Time for me to leave for a while...I won't be gone long.  No takers yet, I see. Oh well, I will be back later maybe by then.  Cool
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2006, 01:14:11 PM »

igsigs wrote:

Returned home with files

OK - I really need glasses.  When I first read this - I thought it said they returned home with FLIES Shocked  Laughing

Laughing Flies, fleas, bedbugs and ticks no doubt. Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2006, 01:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Thanks, igsigs.  Does the article have anything of substance??

A little...Art Wood appears to be the source for the article.

-talks about Joran's 5/31 statement. Paulus sat in on it. Paulus changed it. Now appears to be missing.

-Dutch Team arrived on Aruba 10/12. Stayed 7 days. Did not interview any suspects. Returned home with files.

-Wood, "it looks like they're just going to rubber stamp what the Aruban police screwed up."

-Beth and Dave plan to ask Condi Rice to put pressure on the Dutch government to do more.

-Wood, "All we are asking is for the U.S. State Department to make the Dutch police do the right thing. That means redoing the investigation - and investigating the investigators responsible for the cover-up in Aruba."

Thanks for summing it up. Hopefully, Condi will do so.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2006, 01:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San

Because they can bury Joran and Paulus.

Exactly. What else could it be?
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2006, 01:45:05 PM »

I will issue a challenge to anyone that thinks they are up for it...

PROVE to me that Simian was not privy to some inside info concerning the goings on about Natalee.
PROVE to me that Simian was just making this stuff up.
PROVE to me that Shango was not on the opposite side of Simian in the thinking here.  They rarely agreed on anything.
PROVE to me that neither Shango or Simian never posted again after they left the FP.
PROVE to me that Shango/Simian is a bunch of crap and that there is absolutely no credibility in anything they posted.

Okay, there it is...someone, take up the challenge...I look forward to seeing it.  I have been waiting for someone to help me out on this, so now I will throw down the gauntlet....any takers?  I am a big girl. I won't take my toys and go home.  I promise.  We need some new ideas to move this case along.  If not, it is going to wither into nothingness with no relief for the family or Natalee's dear soul.

I believe AG was the doppleganger, not THE Simian.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2006, 02:01:51 PM »

Hey, Memphis!  Someone told me (and I'll just say it's someone YOU told Very Happy ) that you thought my head was empty under my tiara. Shocked  So, I just wanted you to know that I graduated college summa cum laude!!  Do you know what that means?  It means I'm very smart. Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  (Well, ya'll know I never let such things pass. Laughing )
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »

[ I think it all depends on what kind of evidence Deepak and Satish have.  I am of the opinion that they do hold some sort of "key" evidence - if nothing else but to keep themselves alive.   Unless it is some sort of video that shows both of them with Natalee, there is no way to ""Prove" they had sex with her.  Of course, there again, if the Kalpoes don't have some sort of physical/substantial evidence, it would be their word against the VDS's - and we all know how well that would go over.  I swear I think they have something...just a feeling.

I have the same feeling Kimmy53.  But do they actually have something or does Joran just think that they do?  His shoes maybe with incriminating DNA on them or something of a photographic nature?

I don't know for a fact if they do or not but based on the actions of the Sloots, they sure seem to at least think they have something.  And I really hope they do and that it is very solid.  And very incriminating as well.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2006, 02:13:06 PM »

you mean more on the lines of being a smartass than being smart?

You can be booksmart and still be dumb as a rock and not know anything about what your degree is about. Not to mention no common sense. If you had you wouldn't be in a constant state of PMS and trying to outstage everyone with your, "I have this, I have that, you don't, I'm better than you" attitude. Who gives a rats ass what you have or don't have. I have a degree also but you never see me going around pushing it in anyones face. It leaves a bad taste in others mouth when you come off like that.

I suggest you learn how to socialize better and use netiquette.

Honestly, some people try to make themselves out to be bigger or better than they really are. lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.