April 25, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 112093 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2006, 11:38:06 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
The International Friends of Aruba welcomes new members,
Charles and Iracema Croes
http://tinyurl.com/y32gnr

They are a party-ing group down there, aren't they?  Social, social, social...

BRING NATALEE HOME
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2006, 11:38:33 PM »

Lala's,

Any thoughts on Shock the Monkey?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 14, 2006, 11:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
Lala's,

Okay, who or what is "Shock the Monkey"?  Sounds like a great Aruban party game.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: November 14, 2006, 11:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't think Shango ever left...just morphed into someone else.

This is what I actually said... just in case anyone was wondering.

Ok, and now, what is your definition of 'morphed'?

Well, let's see I really hadn't thought about it but...since you asked.

Shango has been in the neighborhood since he left as Shango.  Like I said would you not stick around to see how your project turned out?  To see who was, as you might say, dumb enough to believe any of that stuff. Or maybe even smart enough to figure it all out. Who knows, but if Shango is real, I would bet you he's still watching us from afar.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: November 14, 2006, 11:43:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Lala's,

Okay, who or what is "Shock the Monkey"?  Sounds like a great Aruban party game.

Laughing Yeah, it does, lol.

He was another one posting on the front page in June 2005. He seemed to have access to things happening. He told about the arrest of PVDS before it was announced...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: November 14, 2006, 11:43:59 PM »

Lala's,

Shock was a poster that was there at the time of Shango.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 14, 2006, 11:44:40 PM »

Shango has been in the neighborhood since he left as Shango.  Like I said would you not stick around to see how your project turned out?  To see who was, as you might say, dumb enough to believe any of that stuff. Or maybe even smart enough to figure it all out. Who knows, but if Shango is real, I would bet you he's still watching us from afar.

Of course.  Someone who spent that amount of time posting riddles and watching reactions would most likely still follow the case.  And, this is the place he spun his web of intrigue.  So, this is where he would continue to read, and possibly, post.  Makes sense.

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 14, 2006, 11:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I have a question. The Simian doppleganger was discussed quite a bit. I'm not sure that there was a second person posting as Simian, I think Simian was talking about something else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone post under another's ID? Even on the FP, wouldn't they need the password?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 14, 2006, 11:45:32 PM »

I remember that name.  I can't remember specific posts, but I remember the name now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: November 14, 2006, 11:45:45 PM »

For those that have never read any Shango/Simian posts, you should really read it all in context with the other posters comments. It makes a little more sense when you do.  It is archived on the FP.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 14, 2006, 11:46:07 PM »

I don't doubt whoever the poster shango was, is still around reading the threads, you don't even have to be registered to do that, but I sure thought you had implied, in your previous post, that you thought shango had morphed into someone who was a regular poster here?

I think that was what I was waiting in anticipation for.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: November 14, 2006, 11:47:28 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I have a question. The Simian doppleganger was discussed quite a bit. I'm not sure that there was a second person posting as Simian, I think Simian was talking about something else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone post under another's ID? Even on the FP, wouldn't they need the password?

Let's think about this.  What do you other monkeys think?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: November 14, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »

dkpen....Bravo

No, and it happened several times with other people.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2006, 11:48:21 PM »

Carnut
I think that is entirely possible.  In more ways than one.  Very possible.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2006, 11:49:00 PM »

dkpen....Bravo

If I recall, Shango first mentioned the doppleganger.  I remember it because it was such an odd word for someone to use.  Simian seemed to deliberately bait and try to refute Shango's posts most of the time.  I had the impression that when Simian brought up the doppleganger, it was a way of confusing what Shango had said.  I really had the impression that Simian was trying to negate or stifle Shango.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 14, 2006, 11:50:03 PM »

Carnut

Well, shucks, I thought you were gonna name names.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 14, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

Lala's,

Shock was a poster that was there at the time of Shango.

I think ShocktheMonkey was yanking our chain, much like Gretamal, Kelmal, Johnm.  I think ShocktheMonkey was a troll and was just playing with us.  I have good reason to believe that.  We've actually had quite a few chain yankers on the front page (and I'm not referring to Shango or Simian).
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2006, 11:51:17 PM »

dkpen....Bravo

If I recall, Shango first mentioned the doppleganger.  I remember it because it was such an odd word for someone to use.  Simian seemed to deliberately bait and try to refute Shango's posts most of the time.  I had the impression that when Simian brought up the doppleganger, it was a way of confusing what Shango had said.  I really had the impression that Simian was trying to negate or stifle Shango.

Yes, Yes! That is exactly the impression I got. I thought she was angry and responding to Shango.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 14, 2006, 11:52:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "sb"
It is bigger than 3 teen guys. This is organized on an adult level. The sophistication with which it has been covered up is well beyond a pack of tenn wannabe guys.

Agreed. Now, was the original kidnapping in this particular cae done on the behest & behalf of an adult ?

Nope.

Carnut, we'll have to agree to disagree.  Laughing

I've had to do that with more than a few folks around here.

Although in this case, it would not be necessary if you purused the witness testimony and the conversations --- in which case, you would be able to agree on many points that heretofore, we have found disagreement.  Hi Carnut.  It's a free country and we can agree and still be friends, but I really do not find how you cannot see it this way but then your rationaliation of it, is probably pretty much like Greta's.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 14, 2006, 11:52:16 PM »

Carnut

Well, shucks, I thought you were gonna name names.

OMG! Carnut is Shango!  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.