March 28, 2024, 01:06:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 110043 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 15, 2006, 12:01:53 AM »

Klaas, does the FBI and the family know who Shango is?  I don't have to know this, but I hope the family does and have talked to this person.

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:37 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I wonder if Simian's posts contributed to the last of the Shango posts.  Perhaps Shango did not like Simian's imitation of his writing style.  Maybe he felt uncomfortable at the negative attention Simian was drawing to them both.  I think some posters found it difficult to distinguish between Shango and Simian.  This made Shango angry, but perhaps it was what Simian intended--confusion.

My impression was that Shango was much, much cooler than Simian. Simian started copying Shango's style, but I think Simian seemed jealous of Shango.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 15, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
I wonder if Simian's posts contributed to the last of the Shango posts.  Perhaps Shango did not like Simian's imitation of his writing style.  Maybe he felt uncomfortable at the negative attention Simian was drawing to them both.  I think some posters found it difficult to distinguish between Shango and Simian.  This made Shango angry, but perhaps it was what Simian intended--confusion.

My impression was that Shango was much, much cooler than Simian. Simian started copying Shango's style, but I think Simian seemed jealous of Shango.

Yes, I agree.  Shango was quite mesmerizing.  Simian was an idiot who just seemed to disrupt the conversations and act dramatic.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 15, 2006, 12:04:29 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I dont know who Blond is  Confused

I remember a Blonde from very early on at the first Natalee board.
Is she a poster at BFN now?

{{edit}}

Edit:  I believe there are 2, Blonde and McBlondeLand.  It's Blonde that has the screen capture that will be in the NE. (klaasend)

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 15, 2006, 12:05:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Sue"
I dont know who Blond is  Confused

I remember a Blonde from very early on at the first Natalee board.
Is she a poster at BFN now?

{{edit}}

Do these terms have anything in common?  
keywest
sandrak
blonde
florida

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 15, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.
It is clear that Shango knew as well.

What was the code phrase?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 15, 2006, 12:08:13 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Do I need to read back? Did I miss anything big?

Dunno, think I saw post a ways back that Lala's said she thinks Shango is still here posting on the forum.

I was waiting for her to clairify it a bit.

Is that what I said? Are you sure?

I examined what you said to see if that is what you said and when you first said it, it was implied but as you expanded on it, it only sounded as though you think Shango is still around, but you never said is still posting.  You were quite illusive or elusive or alusive or something but you never said Shango was still posting.  Never did I see that, or saw you say that, or hear it either, and I think I read pretty well.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 15, 2006, 12:08:21 AM »

Klaas, were there more than one IP and email posting as Shango?  were there more than one posting as Simian?

Good question AZlady.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: November 15, 2006, 12:08:32 AM »

Klaas, does the FBI and the family know who Shango is?  I don't have to know this, but I hope the family does and have talked to this person.

I think the answer is yes.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 15, 2006, 12:09:07 AM »

Thanks AZ and others that tried to help my feeble mind...I see it was just a maybe thing about it could be or what if scenario.  

Now, on to Shango... someone light the fires and I will be ready to roll.

Through the maze Shocked

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: November 15, 2006, 12:09:43 AM »

Yes, I agree.  Shango was quite mesmerizing.  Simian was an idiot who just seemed to disrupt the conversations and act dramatic.

Yet, Simian knew somethings before Shango...some things that really did happen.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 15, 2006, 12:10:33 AM »

Carnut
I think that is entirely possible.  In more ways than one.  Very possible.

Well, shucks, I thought you were gonna name names.

OMG! Carnut is Shango!  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink

The secret is out... Laughing Run, Carnut, Run!

I only run when the shango gospel discussion gets too heavy to handle.

Yeah, yeah. How clever of you to pretend to be the antithesis of Shango. How very clever Carnut.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: November 15, 2006, 12:10:57 AM »

Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.
It is clear that Shango knew as well.

What was the code phrase?

What do you think it was? Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 15, 2006, 12:11:20 AM »

Quote from: "vms"
Quote from: "vms"
Lala's,

Any thoughts on Shock the Monkey?

Okay, who or what is "Shock the Monkey"?  Sounds like a great Aruban party game.

Laughing Yeah, it does, lol.

He was another one posting on the front page in June 2005. He seemed to have access to things happening. He told about the arrest of PVDS before it was announced...

Shock the Monkey was predicting (claiming to have insight to) things before they happened and suddenly "shock the monkey" no longer existed.  I wonder if Shock the Monkey is pushing up daisies or sharks.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 15, 2006, 12:12:10 AM »

Do I need to read back? Did I miss anything big?

Dunno, think I saw post a ways back that Lala's said she thinks Shango is still here posting on the forum.

I was waiting for her to clairify it a bit.

Is that what I said? Are you sure?

I examined what you said to see if that is what you said and when you first said it, it was implied but as you expanded on it, it only sounded as though you think Shango is still around, but you never said is still posting.  You were quite illusive or elusive or alusive or something but you never said Shango was still posting.  Never did I see that, or saw you say that, or hear it either, and I think I read pretty well.

That is because I didn't say it.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 15, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I have a question. The Simian doppleganger was discussed quite a bit. I'm not sure that there was a second person posting as Simian, I think Simian was talking about something else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone post under another's ID? Even on the FP, wouldn't they need the password?

Not on the FP.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 15, 2006, 12:12:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sb"
Where are these "Brian" pics you are talking about? I didn't see them OR a Lorenzo pic. The previous thread?

Lorenzo pics

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=72472&highlight=lorenzo#72472

Does anyone have the pictures that I deleted long ago of the basement where Lorenzo is and there is a group of people.  It appears to be his house.

I say WHOA again.  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 15, 2006, 12:13:49 AM »

Ok, been checking Simian posts on the front page.  There were at least 2 TROLLS playing games.  There was indeed one Simian and two trolls.  I've only gotten through some of the posts of the first fake Simian but they signed on using many different names, at least 10 different names.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 15, 2006, 12:14:25 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I have a question. The Simian doppleganger was discussed quite a bit. I'm not sure that there was a second person posting as Simian, I think Simian was talking about something else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone post under another's ID? Even on the FP, wouldn't they need the password?

If I recall, Shango first mentioned the doppleganger.  I remember it because it was such an odd word for someone to use.  Simian seemed to deliberately bait and try to refute Shango's posts most of the time.  I had the impression that when Simian brought up the doppleganger, it was a way of confusing what Shango had said.  I really had the impression that Simian was trying to negate or stifle Shango.

Yes, Yes! That is exactly the impression I got. I thought she was angry and responding to Shango.

Who was the "Frenchmen" referred to at that time?  Tito Lacle?  Pretty darn French.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: November 15, 2006, 12:14:27 AM »

Tylergal
I can't find those pics right now...I may not have them any longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.