March 28, 2024, 07:19:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 110060 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 15, 2006, 12:14:55 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "memphis"
Do I need to read back? Did I miss anything big?

Dunno, think I saw post a ways back that Lala's said she thinks Shango is still here posting on the forum.

I was waiting for her to clairify it a bit.

Is that what I said? Are you sure?

I examined what you said to see if that is what you said and when you first said it, it was implied but as you expanded on it, it only sounded as though you think Shango is still around, but you never said is still posting.  You were quite illusive or elusive or alusive or something but you never said Shango was still posting.  Never did I see that, or saw you say that, or hear it either, and I think I read pretty well.

ROFL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 15, 2006, 12:15:52 AM »

Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.
It is clear that Shango knew as well.

I think we figured out who AllyinMiami was, did we not?   One of the dopplegangers was also disclosed, although I am not at liberty to disclose the disclosure.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Ok, been checking Simian posts on the front page.  There were at least 2 TROLLS playing games.  There was indeed one Simian and two trolls.  I've only gotten through some of the posts of the first fake Simian but they signed on using many different names, at least 10 different names.

So you see why you have to know who is who to be able to know what is what.  I just confused myself...again. Rolling Eyes
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:10 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I wonder if Simian's posts contributed to the last of the Shango posts.  Perhaps Shango did not like Simian's imitation of his writing style.  Maybe he felt uncomfortable at the negative attention Simian was drawing to them both.  I think some posters found it difficult to distinguish between Shango and Simian.  This made Shango angry, but perhaps it was what Simian intended--confusion.

My impression was that Shango was much, much cooler than Simian. Simian started copying Shango's style, but I think Simian seemed jealous of Shango.

Yes, I agree.  Shango was quite mesmerizing.  Simian was an idiot who just seemed to disrupt the conversations and act dramatic.

Yet, Simian knew somethings before Shango...some things that really did happen.

Of course, cuz Sim had a relative in LE me thinks.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:51 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I have a question. The Simian doppleganger was discussed quite a bit. I'm not sure that there was a second person posting as Simian, I think Simian was talking about something else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would someone post under another's ID? Even on the FP, wouldn't they need the password?

Let's think about this.  What do you other monkeys think?

No, on the front page you do not need a password.  If you name is MARY and someone is already posting as MARY there is nothing stopping you also from posting as MARY.  So, you could actually have 2 simians posting.  The only way to tell if they are different would for Admin to look at the email addresses and or IP addresses.  Of course those can be changed to but it's unlikely someone trying to pretend to be Simian would use the exact IP and email address as the other.

Unless they were sitting side by side int he Internet Cafe or ALE headquarters.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:58 AM »

Klaas, does the FBI and the family know who Shango is?  I don't have to know this, but I hope the family does and have talked to this person.

I know the FBI and the family have been told who is believed to be Shango and Simian.  I thought I read that at least Simian did go to the FBI but I'm not positive.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2006, 12:17:55 AM »

Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.

I think we figured out who AllyinMiami was, did we not?   One of the dopplegangers was also disclosed, although I am not at liberty to disclose the disclosure.

Yep, but I can't remember who the doppleganger was. Dang it! Old age strikes again. Rolling Eyes
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2006, 12:18:32 AM »

What was the code phrase?

What do you think it was? Laughing

Why Lala's I don't know. I can go read, but I'll fall farther behind.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2006, 12:19:49 AM »

Klaas, does the FBI and the family know who Shango is?  I don't have to know this, but I hope the family does and have talked to this person.

I think the answer is yes.
ME2

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »

Once again...I issue the challenge...PROVE to me who Simian really is and who Shango really is.   It's not so easy.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2006, 12:21:01 AM »

Tyler, didn't you hear? You are now at liberty to disclose.  Very Happy
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2006, 12:21:49 AM »

I wonder if Simian's posts contributed to the last of the Shango posts.  Perhaps Shango did not like Simian's imitation of his writing style.  Maybe he felt uncomfortable at the negative attention Simian was drawing to them both.  I think some posters found it difficult to distinguish between Shango and Simian.  This made Shango angry, but perhaps it was what Simian intended--confusion.

My impression was that Shango was much, much cooler than Simian. Simian started copying Shango's style, but I think Simian seemed jealous of Shango.

Yes, I agree.  Shango was quite mesmerizing.  Simian was an idiot who just seemed to disrupt the conversations and act dramatic.

Yet, Simian knew somethings before Shango...some things that really did happen.

Of course, cuz Sim had a relative in LE me thinks.
Wink

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 15, 2006, 12:22:12 AM »

Ok, been checking Simian posts on the front page.  There were at least 2 TROLLS playing games.  There was indeed one Simian and two trolls.  I've only gotten through some of the posts of the first fake Simian but they signed on using many different names, at least 10 different names.

So you see why you have to know who is who to be able to know what is what.  I just confused myself...again. Rolling Eyes

I'm with ya.

Klaas this makes you an extra special super hero!
I think it's important to know which posts where made by "Simian" and which by trolls.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 15, 2006, 12:22:39 AM »

AGAGAGAGAGAG

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 15, 2006, 12:25:37 AM »

My theory was that's who the real Simian was.  Confused
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 15, 2006, 12:27:31 AM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

AllyinMiami Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Simian, estoy contenta que regresaste

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:55 pm
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:57 pm
The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.

I’m leaving…

Could someone please translate the bolded commentby Allyinmiami? TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 15, 2006, 12:27:53 AM »

Ok..one of the posters that posted on June 27th under the name of Simian and was not posting from Aruba also posted many very nasty posts under these different names:

First Amendment
Devils Advocate
Clueless
Rachael
HughHeffner69
Kate
Upyours
crs
MomfromMo
Edie
KatCall
Not a dutch man but still
GI Jane
leapardqueen
Jake
killnatalee
TrueDutch
S
Charles
Frans
CountryMoon (maybe)
and of course simian

Simian posts by this person:

June 27, 2005
Her decapitated body to be found.

Her head to wash up on shore later

June 27, 2005
I have not left. I do not want to be copied however and would like to stay and speak.

June 27, 2005
I leave now. The island is stiring.

June 27, 2005
They have found her. Watch your news stations for this one. I said this was to happen. You can praise The Simian later

June 27, 2005
Ally ellos han encontrado su cuerpo. Mire las noticias para más información en esto
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 15, 2006, 12:29:17 AM »

AGAGAGAGAGAG

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: November 15, 2006, 12:29:28 AM »

Now look here... the REAL Simian was Albert Vrojlik.  Don't go muddying the waters on me.  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2006, 12:31:34 AM »

Now look here... the REAL Simian was Albert Vrojlik.  Don't go muddying the waters on me.  Wink

Ah, but can you prove that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.