March 28, 2024, 05:12:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 110054 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 15, 2006, 12:31:40 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "memphis"
My theory was that's who the real Simian was.  Confused

Now look here... the REAL Simian was Albert Vrojlik.  Don't go muddying the waters on me.  Wink

and I am shango, the secret is over  Cool

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 15, 2006, 12:34:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.
It is clear that Shango knew as well.

I think we figured out who AllyinMiami was, did we not?   One of the dopplegangers was also disclosed, although I am not at liberty to disclose the disclosure.

Tyler, didn't you hear? You are now at liberty to disclose.  Very Happy

AGAGAGAGAGAG

I think I know what that means but huh? I don't think so if I'm understanding.

I am probably not making sense at all... Cool

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 15, 2006, 12:35:19 AM »

The other Simian that appears to also be a fake/troll is this one.  Posted under the names Simian and crs:

All on June 24th:

As Simian:
BREAKING NEWS: Charges have been made against Joran. MURDER by Drug. Father tried to cover up and will be charged soon.
This is huge

As Simian
Im serious - im down her in aruba right now

As crs
Scratch that, it is the real Simian. He confirmed it.

As Simian
Joran was charged with murder not father.

As Simian
Someone is now posting as me. I did not post that joran raped her or that they buried her. News out on the islands says they dumped her somewhere in the ocean. Will probably be really hard to find the body.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: November 15, 2006, 12:36:10 AM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fy away.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Simian, older PVDS had one ot two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:14 pm
Simian, The Sumerians do not like the Babylonian intrusion.
The Babylonian card may be tossed from the table and crushed under Sumerian feet (or feat)….
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Simian, why was the key from the Babylons Palace not used to open the Sumerians Door ?
They have become famished and Eden is beckoning….
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:26 pm
Simian, his lordship did not bring the expected key
the door never existed
Eden is distant
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:27 pm
The cowboys have only so much gold. The territory is rough. There are many secrets, but the Arawaks are helping.
The palace is open to all, but the palace is a maze to most.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian, his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
So it will remain “cowboys and indians”
The posse was too late
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:33 pm
Simian, His Lordship did not bring the key found in the car, it did not exist
The arawaks can’t open the door
Hope lies with the cowbous,
but the posse was too late
Eden is still distant
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:37 pm

Read this section...you can see the difference in the Simian's here. Shango is getting aggravated with Simian.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 15, 2006, 12:37:01 AM »

LALA'S - Read my last 2 posts please
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: November 15, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
LALA'S - Read my last 2 posts please

I did, what did I do wrong zoo geeper?   Shocked
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: November 15, 2006, 12:39:31 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Night all, rest well !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: November 15, 2006, 12:41:10 AM »

Night Nonesy, sleep well. {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 15, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »

I am sorry, I have been working on a letter and getting behind on the LCD. Several things I wanted to comment on; don't remember to whom I'm responding.

Re. the gun theory - If there was a gunshot wound, it would not be the only evidence "on" her - torn clothes, or no clothes or shoes, DNA, drugs, saliva, literally anything. Lots of chit for a forensic team to find. But a bullet - that's a show stopper.

Re. the National Enquirer and the pix, and Blonde - I may be wrong, but I don't think Blonde was at the October meeting. I had the notion that she is quite some distance away (but in the US). Someone from a web site, probably BFN, presented Blonde's stills on Blonde's behalf. They were printed out on photo finish paper and passed around.

Art Wood took the set of prints and exchanged contact info with the presenter. He was going to have an appropriate photographic facility try to reproduce the stills from the computer version of the video, using the same methodology that Blonde used. (To ensure that whatever manipulation had not "doctored" but merely enhanced.)

I am guessing, from what Blonde posted at BFN, and someone brought over here, that if Art Wood has subsequently told Blonde to send them to forensic labs, the method was deemed to be appropriate. The forensic people will probably repeat the test, but they may be able to do more with them.

Other than what Blonde posted, I can't address the National Enquirer involvement. However, it sounds like this was run by the family first, and probably was Art's idea. If nothing else, it's something for the media to play with, and NE likes this kind of stuff. I don't think it was Blonde's idea.

I don't think we need to take inexpensive shots at Blonde or anyone else.

I will say that I had a hard time taking this whole Aru-Bay video thing seriously, until the "7-yr-old old body" was confirmed, or rather revealed, I believe by Jossy.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 15, 2006, 12:47:17 AM »

Klaas, Thank you so very much for doing that!!!!

THANK YOU!   Very Happy
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 15, 2006, 12:48:07 AM »

Very well said msmarple!

Nite Nonesuche.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: November 15, 2006, 12:51:28 AM »

Klaas
The best thing to do is just post only the original Simian posts. That way you eliminate the confusion to some extent.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:46 AM »

I've been rereading some old posts.  One theory is that Simian is ArubaGirl, Meriam Ernest is Charles Croes, and other Arubans joined in on the charade spreadng their misinformation campaign freely and loosely.  Now, if AG is really Simian, I believe we need to read the Aruban Simian posts carefully in regard to the dates.  Early information may be much more informative than later information, posted just to derail and confuse.  Shango?  I don't have a clue--but most likely someone in Florida with Aruban connections.  Newspaper person?  journalist?  maybe.

BRING NATALEE HOME
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 15, 2006, 12:57:33 AM »

Klaas - (are you feeling in demand tonight??  Laughing  )

As I said in my last post, I've been working on a letter and not able to keep up with the discussion tonight.

I am worried about the M&C thread being moved because I really do have letters and emails out there, that include the links to the thread. If the thread moves, doesn't the link change?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 15, 2006, 12:57:43 AM »

MsMarple, thanks for the clarification on the NE article and pics from Chicago videos.  I will give this more consideration, certainly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 15, 2006, 12:57:56 AM »

Just reading and not much to say on riddlers but I did read a post today by Blonde that she was just cooperating with Woods in sending the photos.  They are to be in the copy of NE coming out this Thursday?  Also Blonde said she would donate any money sent to her for the photo to Natalee's trust fund.  

TYLER,
AllyinMiami, was that a girlfriend of Joran's at one time?  Gosh, how long has that kid been chasing the women!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:02 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I've been rereading some old posts.  One theory is that Simian is ArubaGirl, Meriam Ernest is Charles Croes, and other Arubans joined in on the charade spreadng their misinformation campaign freely and loosely.  Now, if AG is really Simian, I believe we need to read the Aruban Simian posts carefully in regard to the dates.  Early information may be much more informative than later information, posted just to derail and confuse.  Shango?  I don't have a clue--but most likely someone in Florida with Aruban connections.  Newspaper person?  journalist?  maybe.

Nope, Shango is Gabe and Jairo...there you go muddying the waters too.  Rolling Eyes   (sarcasm included)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:56 AM »

Klaas, can the M & C thread be copied to the Important Documents thread, so the information is there, but the original is left intact in its original place?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: November 15, 2006, 12:59:35 AM »

Maybe Shango is Charles Croes. Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 15, 2006, 01:00:36 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, can the M & C thread be copied to the Important Documents thread, so the information is there, but the original is left intact in its original place?

Well I've left the a mirror thread here.  When you click on it you get re-directed to the other forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.