April 18, 2024, 06:33:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111603 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:16 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I've been rereading some old posts.  One theory is that Simian is ArubaGirl, Meriam Ernest is Charles Croes, and other Arubans joined in on the charade spreadng their misinformation campaign freely and loosely.  Now, if AG is really Simian, I believe we need to read the Aruban Simian posts carefully in regard to the dates.  Early information may be much more informative than later information, posted just to derail and confuse.  Shango?  I don't have a clue--but most likely someone in Florida with Aruban connections.  Newspaper person?  journalist?  maybe.

Nope, Shango is Gabe and Jairo...there you go muddying the waters too.  Rolling Eyes   (sarcasm included)

Weren't Gabe and Jairo posting from Florida as Shango?  I had heard that and thought it quite likely.  I spoke with Jairo in a chat room in June.  He was very earnest about explaining the Aruban way and the culture differences.  Said he was a college student in Florida.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:54 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Klaas - (are you feeling in demand tonight??  Laughing  )

As I said in my last post, I've been working on a letter and not able to keep up with the discussion tonight.

I am worried about the M&C thread being moved because I really do have letters and emails out there, that include the links to the thread. If the thread moves, doesn't the link change?

I fixed the link so it still works.  When you click on the link in your signature line it automatically takes you to the new area.  I tested it.

Sorry I took so long to respond but my PC hung up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 15, 2006, 01:04:11 AM »

Klaas
The best thing to do is just post only the original Simian posts. That way you eliminate the confusion to some extent.

I just wanted to make sure you saw the FAKE ones.  I thought maybe you missed them since you were posting at the same time.  That took a while for me to gather.  I was just going to check Allyinmiami when my PC froze and I had to close out all my windows, lol.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 15, 2006, 01:04:52 AM »

Lala's you're confusing me.  Confused
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 15, 2006, 01:05:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just reading and not much to say on riddlers but I did read a post today by Blonde that she was just cooperating with Woods in sending the photos.  They are to be in the copy of NE coming out this Thursday?  Also Blonde said she would donate any money sent to her for the photo to Natalee's trust fund.  

TYLER,
AllyinMiami, was that a girlfriend of Joran's at one time?  Gosh, how long has that kid been chasing the women!   Shocked

She's in her thirties.  Question  Shocked

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: November 15, 2006, 01:06:09 AM »

I used to have Ally's tickle link, but have since lost it some where in the MAZE of info.   OOPS! I did a Shango... Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 15, 2006, 01:07:24 AM »

I suspicion if you all look into some of Nostradamas writings you might find some clues as to what happened in the case.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: November 15, 2006, 01:07:25 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Sorry, what is the matter...spit it out girl... I can help...what happened to Carnut?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:02 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I suspicion if you all look into some of Nostradamas writings you might find some clues as to what happened in the case.

I KNEW you were there...hiding in the bushes.  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:04 AM »

Lalas - When SunFreak gets up and running again, please send her some of this Shango/Simian ID stuff so she can add it to her cast of characters. Even if it's worded, "...believed to be Shango" etc.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:15 AM »

Quote from: "vms"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Allow me to explain...Simian posted in much more down to earth language than Shango.  When the supposed doppleganger showed up, there was one particular poster that always knew.  That is why you need to see it with the other posters comments that were interspersed with Shango and Simian's. The poster was Allyinmiami.  She is a real person and she has/had a tickle site for a while. Anyway, she had a code phrase that she and Simian used to identify each other.  That way they both knew if they were the real thing.
It is clear that Shango knew as well.

I think we figured out who AllyinMiami was, did we not?   One of the dopplegangers was also disclosed, although I am not at liberty to disclose the disclosure.

Tyler, didn't you hear? You are now at liberty to disclose.  Very Happy

AGAGAGAGAGAG

I think I know what that means but huh? I don't think so if I'm understanding.

I am probably not making sense at all... Cool

Not Shango, Simian, doppleganger.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:28 AM »

Sorry, what is the matter...spit it out girl... I can help...what happened to Carnut?

Here, and I ain't clairvoyant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:55 AM »

Lalas - When SunFreak gets up and running again, please send her some of this Shango/Simian ID stuff so she can add it to her cast of characters. Even if it's worded, "...believed to be Shango" etc.

Have we heard from her lately?  Is she home yet?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:30 AM »

Monkeys, it's been fun tonight.  I need to hit the monkey-bunkey--I'm yawning at the monitor.  Here's hoping for good news tomorrow. Night-night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:43 AM »

Klaas - (are you feeling in demand tonight??  Laughing  )

As I said in my last post, I've been working on a letter and not able to keep up with the discussion tonight.

I am worried about the M&C thread being moved because I really do have letters and emails out there, that include the links to the thread. If the thread moves, doesn't the link change?

I have been trying to determine on the sitemeter who has been reading it so much the last three days but can't tell which link goes to it.  Would like to know what the recent interest is about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 15, 2006, 01:10:11 AM »

Oh, Carnut is here. Look up.  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: November 15, 2006, 01:10:25 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Laughing

And Lalas, this is for you - and I meant to include it in a post I did a few minutes ago about the National Inquirer and the Aru-Bay videos:

Arrow  IN PLAIN SIGHT  Exclamation   Shocked

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: November 15, 2006, 01:10:30 AM »

OK, gotcha.
Thanks, Tyler

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: November 15, 2006, 01:10:49 AM »

Now you know why I like to stick with Shango...he's not nearly as Sybil as Simian.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: November 15, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just reading and not much to say on riddlers but I did read a post today by Blonde that she was just cooperating with Woods in sending the photos.  They are to be in the copy of NE coming out this Thursday?  Also Blonde said she would donate any money sent to her for the photo to Natalee's trust fund.  

TYLER,
AllyinMiami, was that a girlfriend of Joran's at one time?  Gosh, how long has that kid been chasing the women!   Shocked

Yes, didn't he take her to a prom, the picture in the back of the van, and her brother is a friend of Joran, as well, and they play tennis together.  It's a whole bunch of incest there, you know.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.