April 16, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111470 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: November 15, 2006, 02:03:57 AM »

New Google Alert post...

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=4556

Night Klaas, sweet dreams!   Smile

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 15, 2006, 02:04:33 AM »

nite Klaas

I'm following....nite everyone
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: November 15, 2006, 02:05:39 AM »

night memphis

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 15, 2006, 02:06:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/07/23/what-really-happened-to-natalee-holloway/

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 11:42 am
ALLYINMIAMI wrote:

Stefani–u get a life this is AllyinMiami…my email was alina626@aol.com …it is me…i have nothing to hide…I still converse with Katcall, CRS, Jake, and everyone else on SM..(but we are no longer there, as u know we were banned)…Therefore, i really do not give a shit if u believe me or not; however, checkme “Rick”…and Simian “Es la unica hija”….email me jalicealina@aol.com ….Whoah….what a surprise, i have ally’s exact last name…check my IP address it is the same one…

Would this be the Ally the prom date or the All the thirty year old??

I think a lot of us have heard and read things and think things but we don't know things for a fact.  Same with the riddlers.  They may have known a few things in the beginning like who was being brought in for questioning but they sure didn't tell us where Natalee is.

But this far along most have formed their opinions about what happened and are pretty set in their ways about them.

I do continue to hope deVries will shake something or somebody lose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:11 AM »

I'm going to go look for the post on who it was that supposedly cracked the Shango code. When I find it I will post what little info I go, IF I didn't delete the e-mail.  May take some time.

God bless~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 15, 2006, 02:08:56 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/07/23/what-really-happened-to-natalee-holloway/

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 11:42 am
ALLYINMIAMI wrote:

Stefani–u get a life this is AllyinMiami…my email was alina626@aol.com …it is me…i have nothing to hide…I still converse with Katcall, CRS, Jake, and everyone else on SM..(but we are no longer there, as u know we were banned)…Therefore, i really do not give a shit if u believe me or not; however, checkme “Rick”…and Simian “Es la unica hija”….email me jalicealina@aol.com ….Whoah….what a surprise, i have ally’s exact last name…check my IP address it is the same one…

Would this be the Ally the prom date or the All the thirty year old??

I think a lot of us have heard and read things and think things but we don't know things for a fact.  Same with the riddlers.  They may have known a few things in the beginning like who was being brought in for questioning but they sure didn't tell us where Natalee is.

But this far along most have formed their opinions about what happened and are pretty set in their ways about them.

I do continue to hope deVries will shake something or somebody lose.

Maybe the person Garrison was talking about that came forward was one of those who posted as Shango since he/she appeared to be in the know for quite sometime.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: November 15, 2006, 02:09:27 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

AllyinMiami Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Simian, estoy contenta que regresaste

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:55 pm
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:57 pm
The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.

I’m leaving…

Could someone please translate the bolded commentby Allyinmiami? TIA

from Babelfish... I am contented that you returned

OK, I'm really gone now. Nite dkpen!  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 15, 2006, 02:10:32 AM »

Night Klaas, sweet dreams.

Ms Marple...I am trying to find it right now...I always have to hunt for what I want.

Well, I think it's just the two of us and I never finished my letter ...

But I have to tell you that when I looked at those stills - at the meeting -"in plain view" (or sight, not sure which) immediately came to mind, and thus Shango or Simian.

I had never been able to see what other people claimed to see in those videos. It was sort of an "Aha" moment.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: November 15, 2006, 02:12:22 AM »

Ms Marple
I think I am going to have to get myself in the bed now.  I will find it for you tomorrow, that is if some other monkey doesn't find it for me.  Hugs to Nemo. Night all.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:12 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

AllyinMiami Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Simian, estoy contenta que regresaste

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:55 pm
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:57 pm
The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.

I’m leaving…

Could someone please translate the bolded commentby Allyinmiami? TIA

from Babelfish... I am contented that you returned

OK, I'm really gone now. Nite dkpen!  Wink

memphis - that was nice of you to translate. I meant to try it and forgot.

I have been talking about too many things tonight!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 15, 2006, 02:15:19 AM »

The videos had to have been taken over a period of a few weeks because one has the F16 jets in it and that was a bit later.  So it is not one long movie cut up but taken on different days.

Will see if there is any follow up on the crime Leslie posted today for the M&C and maybe it iwll be in Diario.

Good night, all.  I miss Spooky and CBB coming in the cage late at night.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: November 15, 2006, 02:27:10 AM »

Night to those heading out.

Think I will follow and say goodnight as well.  I will keep looking through my old emails. If I find the info on the person who supposedly cracked the Shango code I will post it. If I deleted it, well, sorry....

Night and sweet dreams.

God bless~

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 15, 2006, 02:38:41 AM »

Looks like everyone went to bed! I was still looking around for that Peter guy, and found a business that was owned by Rudy Croes and Victor Espinola.  Now am I dreaming, or has this name come up here before. If not, forgive me, I must be losing my mind.   Rolling Eyes

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?a1=DETFIL&n1=J15777&n2=OFFFWD&n3=0001&n4=P&r1=&r2=&r3=&r4=&r5=&r6=&r7=CROESRUDY&r8=
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 15, 2006, 03:37:17 AM »

I haven't found the email on Shango but came across the email on the instructions by Blonde on how to produce the pictures like Blonde did of the bag view....

1. Original Picture...put original pic in photoshop

2. click negative on photo program to see inside the bag

3. turn/rotate around until you see something, reverse the photo-rotate by 270

4. dropped the top area and hit auto correct color- Then hit auto color fix

Blonde thinks Natalee (if this is Natalee) was ducted taped together in a ball, also you can see blue on her face bruising? Blonde also thinks their were rocks or something put in the bay to keep the bag in the water.

You can also do it from in Paint....

1. get original pic of bag or get it from video
2. rotate 270
3. flip horizontal
4. click invert colors
That's it, all done in Paint.

Hope this helps for those who want to attempt to reproduce the same image Blonde did. I did it once. Took me forever to figure it out. I'm not photoshop savey.

God bless~

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 15, 2006, 06:19:39 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
This was posted at BFN....

The National Enquirer

I was told by a representative from the National Enquirer that the issue with the photos should be available on newsstands Thursday, November 16, 2006. This all came about after the photos were shown at the family meeting in October.

After the meeting, Art Wood contacted me and asked me to send the photos to three different email addresses. I did so and was subsequently contacted by David Wright from the National Enquirer. By complying with Art's request, my only goal was to help in the search for Natalee and I did this with Beth and Dave's knowledge and approval. The other email addresses were to forensic labs.

I'm not a scientist and I do not know what if anything these photos may lead to. It's now in the hands of professionals

I have been told I will be receiving a nominal fee from the National Enquirer. I did not do this for personal gain and the money will be donated in Natalee's name.

I will continue to do whatever is within my power to see that Natalee is returned to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Blonde
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=5455.30

refering to the plastic bag pictures from chicago video

does anyone know specifically which pictures they are referring to in this letter?  Does anyone have a link to these same pictures?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 15, 2006, 06:39:05 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

BOMBSHELL

Robots, I quoted this because it needs to be repeated.  This shows Joran knows that Natalee is dead and that there is some evidence with/on her linking them back to her.

Any half twit police office could have solved this case.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: November 15, 2006, 07:29:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys

found the date of the "Plain View" post by Shango

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:11 am

All Secrets are hidden in Plain View

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: November 15, 2006, 07:37:07 AM »

Seems I remember "AllyinMiami" stating she was an attorney/worked for an attorney. She always spoke to Simian in Spanish.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #598 on: November 15, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
MsMarple, I just took a look at the Crimes thread.  This is top-notch work!!  You are to be commended.  Everyone needs to read this thread.  While some threads are pure speculation and wishful guessing, this thread is based on facts and verifiable reports.  I'm very impressed and will make this thread one of my stops each time I login to catch up with the Monkeys.

I agree!  This is an excellent reference and shows a great deal of time and attention.

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 15, 2006, 07:43:27 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "robots"
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

BOMBSHELL

Robots, I quoted this because it needs to be repeated.  This shows Joran knows that Natalee is dead and that there is some evidence with/on her linking them back to her.

Any half twit police office could have solved this case.

Cool yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.