April 20, 2024, 05:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111697 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 15, 2006, 11:12:42 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Oh look, another lying POS makes headlines.  Well, sort of headlines.  

No need to watch this two nite debacle.  Any thinking person already knows who did it.

How can this POS be writing a book? He still owes the Goldmans a ton of money. I doubt this book will make any money, but if it does, I hope the Goldman's get every cent of it.

Polak said he would explore legal action to get money from Simpson if he profits from the book and TV deal.

^Goldmans attorney sez ^

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 15, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »

O/T
Breaking News >> Florida Sheriff Says Missing Child Trenton Duckett, Feared Dead, Is Alive
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229600,00.html

Officials: Missing Florida Boy is Alive

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MIAMI — Marion County police on Wednesday said they believe Trenton Duckett may still be alive after a witness reported seeing the 2-year-old with his mother hours before his reported disappearance at the end of August.

The witness said she saw Trenton Duckett with his mother, Melinda Duckett, in Belleview hours before his reported disappearance, said Capt. Jimmy Pogue of the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Investigators have not clearly determined the mother's whereabouts in the 24 hours or so before the boy went missing.

Melinda Duckett reported her son missing Aug. 27, telling police she found a cut in his bedroom window screen when she checked on him around 9:20 p.m. Melinda Duckett committed suicide Sept. 8.

Melinda Duckett remains the primary suspect, Pogue said.

"He could still be alive, and we need people to start looking for him and stop assuming he's passed away and that we're not looking for him," Pogue said.

The witness reported seeing Melinda Duckett with the boy at a restaurant in Belleview on Aug. 27, Pogue said.

"She believes she saw Melinda and the baby during the time that Trenton is unaccounted for," he said.

More details will be released Wednesday, Pogue said.

Trenton's father, Joshua Duckett, said investigators now share his belief that his son is alive. He also declined Tuesday to release new information about the investigation.

"They're just going on the same theory I've been going on," he said. "I'm still 100 percent confident he's alive and well. It's just a matter of finding him."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: November 15, 2006, 11:23:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just a note to all of you.  I know from moderating the front page posts just how many NUTS there are out there.  You would not believe how many people sign on under different nicknames and speak to themselves.

Good morning friends....I am reading last night's posts...but just had to say....this is one of my favorites..... Smile

Laughing I was reading backwards earlier and had to stop to do a few things, and had not seen this.   They say talking to yourself can be healthy...BUT, this beats the cake!
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  I had not heard that for years, when my grandmother used to say "that beats the cake."

Very Happy  Very Happy Tylergal, I actually wondered if I should have said 'that takes the cake', but have heard both while growing up.  Dad said it often.  Guess it's an oldie but goodie for some of us.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 15, 2006, 11:36:30 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just a note to all of you.  I know from moderating the front page posts just how many NUTS there are out there.  You would not believe how many people sign on under different nicknames and speak to themselves.

Good morning friends....I am reading last night's posts...but just had to say....this is one of my favorites..... Smile

While I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, I would never have thought to log in anywhere to respond to myself.   Shocked  But after posting on a few AOL message boards, nothing would surprise me as I learned there really is a bizarre world out there inhabited by people whose mindsets were not covered in my undergrad psych classes.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 15, 2006, 11:38:18 AM »

Klaas - I PRAY this is true.  Seems they may have other evidence of his being alive. **Saying a prayer right now**

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 15, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "memphis"
Lala's, I'm willing to listen to anyone's theory. I wish they would share what they found. I would love to hear it. Now is certainly the time to share.  Very Happy

You are right.  It is time that any and everything anyone knows should be laid out for the world to see. Keeping secrets is only aiding and abetting the guilty.  

Simian/Shango should come out from behind the curtain and tell us in PLAIN ENGLISH what is what.  I would like to know:

Who really is Dirty Hand?  Are there more than one?  Who is his lordship? Where is the MAZE?  Who did the other cars belong to?  What does "light the fires" really mean?  Who is the 5th suspect?  Who was the alibi?  Why did the checkmate not work?  Or did it?  If the Shivas and the Lamb were not making sandcastles, where did they go?  What was the KEY?  Who were the SINGING CARDS?  Explain XTC DNA reference?  Where is the house with gold bricks and the unpaved road?   If Dirty Hand is van der Straaten then why hasn't that solved the case?  Shango said that when we knew who it was it would make the teepees fall.

I could go on and on.   Would the REAL Shango and Simian please stand up?

Who is the Head of the Beast that is in plain view (while the flanks are protected)?  If the Sloots are protected.........hmmmmm

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: November 15, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »

Mornin' Monks!  Very Happy

Lala'sMom, you have mail.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: November 15, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »

Klaas
I need to email you...which addy do I use? TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: November 15, 2006, 12:00:20 PM »

Puma
The head is the person in Plainview, Florida that we have done such extensive work on...not me, but other monkeys have done this...anyone have that info?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 15, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
I need to email you...which addy do I use? TIA

It doesn't matter which one you use.  If you don't know my normal one, email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:59 PM »

Done.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: November 15, 2006, 12:23:59 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Just wanted to make an observation about the supposed body in the plastic bag.  Comments are of a sensitive nature so I hope I don't offend anyone.

When I discovered my Dad's body in August it was determined that he had passed away 36 - 48 before.  Although I didn't notice at first, after the paramedics examined him and turned him over I noticed quite a bit of discoloration already present, and he was indoors in a relatively cool bedroom.

These photos show a body in good condition (although my monitor resolution is not clear enough to see the bruise you have been discussing).  If you can see a bruise, wouldn't discolored or mottled skin show also?  Unless this photo was taken very soon after Natalee's death, like 6/1/05.  

Also, the body is in the warm tropics, and in plastic, both of which would only accelerate the decomposition, I would think.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 15, 2006, 12:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
[Who is the Head of the Beast that is in plain view (while the flanks are protected)?  If the Sloots are protected.........hmmmmm

LilPuma, so far we have unearthed dozens if not hundreds of Aruban connections to Plainview, Florida.  Grande alone has that many.   Confused

And since so many involved in this are alleged or wannabee DJ's, there is also the record Hidden in Plain View as well.

So I guess we can take our pick from among them all?  Dunno.

But what are you trying to do to that fish below?   Shocked

Just kidding!   Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 15, 2006, 12:37:49 PM »

Edit last post of mine to read "DJ's" instead of "DH's" please.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: November 15, 2006, 12:40:10 PM »

Morning Monkeys, morning A's Fever;, Sorry to hear about your dreadful experience with your Dad's passing. But you are correct about the discoloration. When someone dies, usually within minuetes to a few hours some blood will seep into the most dependent  parts and cause a redish-purple discoloration.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 15, 2006, 12:43:12 PM »

I just dont see a body in those pictures.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 15, 2006, 12:44:14 PM »

IMO that bag in the drainage ditch would be a very very unlikely place to dispose of a body. When you have the whole north/east coast of the island and elsewhere to throw a body off ....and chance it's being found......that culvert is right next to one of the main roads in aruba, and the hotels. I suppose if one wanted something found, they might put it there......

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: November 15, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »

I'm with you blah

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #638 on: November 15, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »

I know.  I always look and never see anything.  Until the other day.  I looked and I saw a face, an arm, a hand.  What I saw was not what was labeled on the photo.  Sometimes I see things, sometimes I don't.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: November 15, 2006, 12:47:15 PM »

if you have to use your imagination to see something, does that mean you are imagining it?

Confused
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.