March 28, 2024, 02:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 110013 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 15, 2006, 12:48:22 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "blah"
I just dont see a body in those pictures.

I know.  I always look and never see anything.  Until the other day.  I looked and I saw a face, an arm, a hand.  What I saw was not what was labeled on the photo.  Sometimes I see things, sometimes I don't.

Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: November 15, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »

When I think about the phrase "hidden in plain view" , it brings to mind places where possible construction cement work, whatever has taken place. Possibly
it could mean the cemented area around the sloots pool, or maybe the new construction that was going on at the ISA school at the time. This reminds me......and I had posted it at BFN, that the obituary in Diario contained the death notice of a youngish looking man this past summer, who was previously head of maintence at the ISA school. I thought that was possibly an odd coincidence.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 15, 2006, 12:49:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I'm with you blah

Yes, I tend to agree.  The power of suggestion is very strong and we can see almost anything if we really, really try!  But then again, why would the FBI be interested in them?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: November 15, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

I'm with you blah

Yes, I tend to agree.  The power of suggestion is very strong and we can see almost anything if we really, really try!  But then again, why would the FBI be interested in them?

If someone claims to have a picture of a dead Natalee, I would be pretty upset if the FBI were NOT interested in them. Knowwudimean?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 15, 2006, 12:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Edit last post of mine to read "DJ's" instead of "DH's" please.

Done  Wink
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 15, 2006, 12:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

I'm with you blah

If someone claims to have a picture of a dead Natalee, I would be pretty upset if the FBI were NOT interested in them. Knowwudimean?

Yeah!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #646 on: November 15, 2006, 12:53:58 PM »

When I think about the phrase "hidden in plain view" , it brings to mind places where possible construction cement work, whatever has taken place. Possibly
it could mean the cemented area around the sloots pool, or maybe the new construction that was going on at the ISA school at the time. This reminds me......and I had posted it at BFN, that the obituary in Diario contained the death notice of a youngish looking man this past summer, who was previously head of maintence at the ISA school. I thought that was possibly an odd coincidence.

Probably a suicide.  Aren't they all?  

I'd like to see a couple of jackhammers going full speed around that pool and the backyard.  Who knows what one might find?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 15, 2006, 12:54:53 PM »

This was my post from BFN....hope it copys , since you have to log in to read there now, some things don't seem to copy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I found a curious bit of information yesterday....probably nothing. But many people who have followed the case of Natalee's disappearance, have felt that infact the 3 amigoes headed toward the southern end of the island, toward the Colorado Lighthouse instead of the California lighthouse in the north. One of the possible sites of construction, hence disposal of Natalee was at the new ISA school which was being built. Well, I happened to notice the obituary of a Bruno Arends in this past saturdays Diario(8/9). There are only 2 Bruno Arends listed is the Aruba white pages......and one is head of maintainence at the ISA School. Could he have found something there?
....in the cement work? I know, bad thought.

Under NOTICIA, click SOCIAL then OBITUARY
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/9/9/

ClickAcedemics, then Faculty
http://www.isaruba.com/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
November 10, 2006 - Section 1
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Front Page story about Jossy Mansur
and on Page 6, in the Crime section there is an article about the House  of Choller in Sta. Cruz.

Leslie,
Wish we knew what that says.  I hope no one is suing Jossy for $75 million as I see that amount mentioned.   Shocked Usually when one of the other newspapers mentions him, it is nothing good at all.   Sad And he had that article about Bushi Wever to which Wever took exception, etc. but a bid like that to silence the island's only newpaper that supports the opposite political party would really look bad.

Oh, wait!  I forgot!  This is Aruba.  They already look bad and apparently couldn't care less.

I am going to look in Diario to see if there is anything about the man yesterday reported as si or no morto naturale.  

I can read a little Spanish but this is always like half the word is missing, bummer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 15, 2006, 01:00:18 PM »

When I think about the phrase "hidden in plain view", it brings to mind places where possible construction cement work, whatever has taken place. Possibly it could mean the cemented area around the sloots pool, or maybe the new construction that was going on at the ISA school at the time. This reminds me......and I had posted it at BFN, that the obituary in Diario contained the death notice of a youngish looking man this past summer, who was previously head of maintence at the ISA school. I thought that was possibly an odd coincidence.

I agree with this.  We have a teacher saying Joran was at school helping move stuff.  Was that an excuse just in case someone saw him moving something.  They also said it was on his off hours or something like that.  So then we have Paulus saying Joran never made it to school because they now know the coverup is in place so now let's remove Joran from school totally and who better than Paulus to say he didn't make it to school.

JOHN J. WARDLAW (teacher) 06/30/2005 Statement

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school Monday, May 30, 2005. On that day he had helped with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building. This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 15, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

Maybe Mr. Wardlaw meant to say he was "moving coffins," not "cabinets."  Mr. Wardlaw is trying to Cover his arse. He is afraid they will be moving his "cabinet" if he does not defend Frankenstein.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 15, 2006, 01:06:09 PM »

Just posted on the FP by a poster with the name Espionage:

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 15, 2006, 01:07:06 PM »

San I also think the area where the ISA was being built at the time is also the general location where the remote viewers saw something. I don't hold a huge amount of faith in their ability to view , but afterall anything is possible...... as far as I know there hasn't really been much searching done near the school. Wonder if the cadaver dogs were ever there?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Maybe Mr. Wardlaw meant to say he was "moving coffins," not "cabinets."  Mr. Wardlaw is trying to Cover his arse. He is afraid they will be moving his "cabinet" if he does not defend Frankenstein.

Laughing   Laughing   Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

East of where fishbones fly the pathway is blocked with links of chain. The wellspring’s bore is hidden from public view. Is this where someone should be “digging” for truth?

UH OH here we go again.........What is the Flying Fishbone, I have heard of it is it a boat?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 15, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »

UH OH here we go again.........What is the Flying Fishbone, I have heard of it is it a boat?

I haven't a clue.  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: November 15, 2006, 01:19:28 PM »

San I also think the area where the ISA was being built at the time is also the general location where the remote viewers saw something. I don't hold a huge amount of faith in their ability to view , but afterall anything is possible...... as far as I know there hasn't really been much searching done near the school. Wonder if the cadaver dogs were ever there?

The new ISA school is located in Wayaca, which is near or behind the airport in Oranjestad.  It's inland...thought the remote viewer was looking in the water?  Am I mixed up with this?  

I happen to be one of those who early on thought they took Natalee to the Colorado lighthouse end of the island.  Can't explain why...just was that way.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 15, 2006, 01:20:02 PM »

imagine it will be difficult for JORAN to get a job in the future

oh wait a minute didnt JOE T. say joran was working ??

as what ?    a hired killer

i hate all of em

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 15, 2006, 01:25:33 PM »

Question

http://www.flyingfishbone.com/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 15, 2006, 01:26:38 PM »

I haven't a clue.  Laughing

It's a restaurant.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.