April 18, 2024, 10:20:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 111615 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: November 15, 2006, 11:41:52 PM »

It makes sense that Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes would send everyone scurrying to the lighthouse on the opposite side of the island from where they buried her body.  Remember all those people, the government workers, given the day off to search the sand dunes?  What a publicity stunt that was!!  Too bad someone didn't think to search in the opposite direction, the southeast side of the island.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: November 15, 2006, 11:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Gee, that simple photo of someone purported to be Lorenzo has certainly caused a flurry of emails and comments.  Wonder why?  I wonder if the noose is tightening?  Is the investigation getting hotter?  Are authorities not involved in the cover-up starting to zero in on the exact events and where they occurred?  Can you feel the anticipation building?

That photo has been floating around the internet for many months. I wonder if Lorenzo still lives on Aruba?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 15, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »

I wonder who is doing this searching.  Maybe the Dutch investigators?  Perhaps a few stayed on the island while a couple of them accompanied the files back to Holland.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 15, 2006, 11:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Gee, that simple photo of someone purported to be Lorenzo has certainly caused a flurry of emails and comments.  Wonder why?  I wonder if the noose is tightening?  Is the investigation getting hotter?  Are authorities not involved in the cover-up starting to zero in on the exact events and where they occurred?  Can you feel the anticipation building?

That photo has been floating around the internet for many months. I wonder if Lorenzo still lives on Aruba?

I've had the photo for six months or so, but was asked not to post it, so I didn't.  I think more of us have seen it than have not!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: November 15, 2006, 11:45:01 PM »

Lorenzo?  The 5th suspect?  Oops!  Sorry I just could not resist.  I will behave now.  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: November 15, 2006, 11:45:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe JQK is working with Peter de Vries?  I like the sounds of that!   Very Happy

The next round of heavy thunderstorms is rolling in so I will likely just disappear at any time from them.  Just the electricity going off.  Again.

Wink

I think JQK and Peter deVries would make a good team, but if Aruba won't prosecute, I'm not sure what good it will do any good.   Sad  I'm just feeling discouraged about people today.  
Sorry I missed Dana's show tonight - guess the server came up at the last minute.  
I just finished reading lots of interesting monkey posts and all I can add is:  
I agree, Robots.   I completely agree.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 15, 2006, 11:47:08 PM »

Lorenzo?  The 5th suspect?  Oops!  Sorry I just could not resist.  I will behave now.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's, when this comes down, I think more than just three young men are going to answer for it.  Didn't Beth say at one time that she felt 10 or 12 were involved (can't remember the exact number)?

BRING NATALEE HOME
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 15, 2006, 11:48:31 PM »

I've had the photo for six months or so, but was asked not to post it, so I didn't.  I think more of us have seen it than have not!!   Laughing

Who in the world was asking everyone not to post that picture?

Hi monkeys.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 15, 2006, 11:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Maybe JQK is working with Peter de Vries?  I like the sounds of that!   Very Happy

The next round of heavy thunderstorms is rolling in so I will likely just disappear at any time from them.  Just the electricity going off.  Again.

Wink

I think JQK and Peter deVries would make a good team, but if Aruba won't prosecute, I'm not sure what good it will do any good.   Sad  I'm just feeling discouraged about people today.  
Sorry I missed Dana's show tonight - guess the server came up at the last minute.  

Lil Puma, call me a cockeyed optimist, but I do believe there will be a prosecution and a trial.  Not in Aruba, but in Holland.  And, I do believe some Aruban "authorities" will be seeing the other side of court room to do their explaining, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: November 15, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »

Yes, Guido 'Lorenzo' Wever.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 15, 2006, 11:50:34 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Who in the world was asking everyone not to post that picture?

Hi monkeys.

Hi memphis.  The person who sent it to me.  I respect this person, so I did not post.  The person also was not sure it was Lorenzo.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 15, 2006, 11:50:59 PM »

woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go. I know
that I insisted that he should go. A reason for that might be that he had
already not gone to school on Monday.

so, now DOCTOR EVIL is saying definitively that JORAN did not go to school ????

hmmmmm

so, what we have here is the old BAIT and SWITCH

they killed Natalee, panicked, hid the body that night TEMPORARILY and then took the next day off to really plan the next move

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 15, 2006, 11:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Yes, Guido 'Lorenzo' Wever.

Yup.  That's his name.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 15, 2006, 11:51:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Wink

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 15, 2006, 11:52:30 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go. I know
that I insisted that he should go. A reason for that might be that he had
already not gone to school on Monday.

so, now DOCTOR EVIL is saying definitively that JORAN did not go to school ????

hmmmmm

so, what we have here is the old BAIT and SWITCH

they killed Natalee, panicked, hid the body that night TEMPORARILY and then took the next day off to really plan the next move

Yup.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 15, 2006, 11:53:01 PM »

oh, the bottom line is this case will be solved

im positive of it

mostly because there are so many PUKES involved

someone will sing

its not IF... its When

- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: November 15, 2006, 11:53:18 PM »

Thanks for answering AZ.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 15, 2006, 11:54:17 PM »

im positive of it

someone will sing

its not IF... its When

Hope so, but there were soooo many who jumped on the misinformation bandwagon so fast, it's hard to believe.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 15, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »

well IF DOCTOR EVIL'S son was not in school that day

then where are the FREAKING CELL PHONE records for DEEPAK, SATISH,
and JORAN that DAY ???????????????????????????????????????????

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: November 15, 2006, 11:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

im positive of it

someone will sing

its not IF... its When

Hope so, but there were soooo many who jumped on the misinformation bandwagon so fast, it's hard to believe.

yep, i hear ya

im a pessimistic OPTIMIST

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.