April 20, 2024, 09:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253320 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: June 19, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.  Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.

Or the family deep freeze.I don't know.Nothing Casey or her family does would surprise me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: June 19, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

This is an ugly question so please excuse it in advance: Does anyone know how long it takes for the fat and muscle to convert to an adipocere type substance. Or does it vary too much with local conditions to pin it down.?

If this forms during decomp, well..wasn't where the remains were found underwater for a great portion of that time?

But then you have to assume she went back to the body because there were deposits of the substance on the towels in the trunk of the car. This happened supposedly before she was moved to the final burial site.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 19, 2009, 06:54:25 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Just getting in today and see you’re covering everything great, as usual.

Glad to see that the autopsy results have been released.

Since I just got here, not sure if this has already been posted.

If not, you’re going to love Morgan’s response!  Whoop!  Whoop! 

Zenaida's Attorneys File Motion Against P.I.
June 19, 2009
READ: Dominic Casey, Motion To Strike
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

READ: Gonzalez's Response
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

Has anyone read the Motion to strike by Ms Tennis?    Is it just me or does this lady lack respect for the whole judicial system in her choice of words, tone and innuendo's (what lawyer truly writes - why not, lets go there?) .  Judges to mean seem to like protocol and a certain decorum in being dealt with...respect maybe?  This motion to strike reads like it is from a  bad novel let alone filed as an official court document.  I am not sure the judge is going to like the way she wrote this.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 19, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.   Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.
Gypsy, have you ever seen a picture of the Ants garage? They had many ice chests, so it is quite possible she put her in a cooler.

I still think she put her in one bag, it leaked, put her in another and then got rid of the poor baby. JMO JSM Back to lurking now.

JSM..I agree..I am just trying to figure where the baby was prior to the two and half day decomp in the trunk..and the adipocere has me perplexed if it is unlikey to occur in warmth...meaning what's warmer then a car trunk in June in central Florida?  So where was she for those first few days...  well I guess we might never know the true details unless CASEY CONFESSES...and gives up what she did..and that ain't happening..unless she does it in an outburst of hate to Cindy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 19, 2009, 06:54:51 PM »

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.   Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.
Gypsy, have you ever seen a picture of the Ants garage? They had many ice chests, so it is quite possible she put her in a cooler.

I still think she put her in one bag, it leaked, put her in another and then got rid of the poor baby. JMO JSM Back to lurking now.

Hi JSM! Do you want the stick again? Don't lurk!

We had a discussion the other night about a large ice chest that George was carrying out to the car....Hum....?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 19, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »

She's done. I printed and read the entire report.
What kind of a monster uses duct tape on her baby's head on June 15, 16, or 17, maybe the 18th and then on the Friday night goes out, June 20.
This is what the ANTS didn't want public, the timing so close to June 15th and the duct tape being wrapped. Now I know why the State put the DP back on the table.

Totally agree...DONE!

I agree also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: June 19, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

I am totally horrified. And hate to ask if there is any analysis of the maggot milkshake......sorry......

I don't think we have ever gotten the "bug" documents. I agree, it does sound gross. Everytime I fix a blender full of frozen drinks I think about it.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!

June 19, 2009

Has anyone read the Motion to strike by Ms Tennis?    Is it just me or does this lady lack respect for the whole judicial system in her choice of words, tone and innuendo's (what lawyer truly writes - why not, lets go there?) .  Judges to mean seem to like protocol and a certain decorum in being dealt with...respect maybe?  This motion to strike reads like it is from a  bad novel let alone filed as an official court document.  I am not sure the judge is going to like the way she wrote this.

Nope, not at all.   Expect a tongue lashing, they are not bordering on contempt, they are hanging by a thread

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: June 19, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

Hi to the best Monkeys in the world! 
I read each and every thing all you wonderful monks post, but usually don't post myself.

Have to jump in here and ask you....So this report and nothing about any fingerprint on the duct tape?

I know that Blink has always thought it is there, but would that not be included in these documents or no?

I have been reading Blink's new series and I am just not getting where this is going.  Is she saying (or if you are here beautiful B, tell me) that because of the 'swimmie' etc. that Baez will make it look like Cindy and Geo let her drown and then Casey helped cover it up?  Nah, Casey wouldn't take the fall for drinking the last sip of a cold beer, let alone take a murder rap!

I am confused....If anyone can help...thanks in advance.

I don't think Blink said the fingerprint on the duct tape would come out on this doc dump. Blink can speak for herself if I am wrong on this. I think she thinks there is fingerprint evidence on the tape, we just haven't received the docs yet.

I think that is exactly where Blink is going with the swimmies. Casey isn't going to take the blame if Bozo has anything to do with it. And although the swimmies were found on the recovery scene, it could have just been placed there with the body. Does that make sense? But I do think that the defense is trying to throw the Anthonys under the bus, more specifically Spindy.

I highly doubt that anyone could put multiple pieces of duct tape on anything without leaving latent prints.  There has to be prints and the ends that lay on top of other pieces of duct tape would have the prints nicely preserved.

I have looked at all the major brands of swimmies and have found none with purple tabs yet.  Pictures of them are posted back in this thread.  Also swimmies have bold and in your face designs.  The report stated a faint pattern.  Currently working on Luvs brand but they don't have many pictures.  In my search though I did find that Luvs has an overnight diaper with a purple tab.  That really got my curiosity up.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

JSM..I agree..I am just trying to figure where the baby was prior to the two and half day decomp in the trunk..and the adipocere has me perplexed if it is unlikey to occur in warmth...meaning what's warmer then a car trunk in June in central Florida?  So where was she for those first few days...  well I guess we might never know the true details unless CASEY CONFESSES...and gives up what she did..and that ain't happening..unless she does it in an outburst of hate to Cindy.

I think there will be variances keeping in mind this is a very young child

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: June 19, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »

In the pool or in a cold chest/fridge/freezer pops in my head.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: June 19, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

This is an ugly question so please excuse it in advance: Does anyone know how long it takes for the fat and muscle to convert to an adipocere type substance. Or does it vary too much with local conditions to pin it down.?

If this forms during decomp, well..wasn't where the remains were found underwater for a great portion of that time?

But then you have to assume she went back to the body because there were deposits of the substance on the towels in the trunk of the car. This happened supposedly before she was moved to the final burial site.

Dr G has stated that it normally takes a month for all soft tissue to decompose, but in a hot humid climate like Florida it can take place within two weeks.
That sounds like Casey was driving around with her remains for a couple of weeks.... can you imagine?  That girl has a hard heart!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 19, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19802223/detail.html

Autopsy Released Despite Anthonys' Efforts To Block

Posted: 1:50 pm EDT June 19, 2009Updated: 6:38 pm EDT June 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County judge decided at a Friday hearing to allow the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy report to the public. WFTV was the first station to obtain the autopsy report results.

The autopsy report for slain toddler Caylee Anthony agrees with authorities' contention the girl was killed, but says the method is unclear.The report says there was no trauma to Caylee's skeleton, but notes duct tape was over the lower part of her face. The autopsy says the tape was clearly placed before the body began to decompose.

"The duct tape was placed there not as an afterthought, but to in fact stop breathing," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.

The medical examiner's report said Caylee's body was dumped shortly after decomposition. Also, there was no evidence of trauma or drugs in her system.

The report also states that it took approximately two weeks for Caylee's body to disintegrate into bones because of the heat.

At the court hearing, George and Cindy Anthony did not get the answer they wanted. George was emotional as he spoke to Judge Stan Strickland to try to convince him not to release his granddaughter's autopsy report.

"Please show us some peace and some dignity by keeping this report sealed," said George Anthony to Judge Strickland.
The Anthonys said releasing the report would cause them even more anguish and they were afraid that the results will be exploited.

"This last year has been an emotional strain for our entire family," said George. "The protection of our family's rights and privacy and emotional well-being, has been tossed aside over and over again."

Judge Stan Strickland said he agreed that the case is all about Caylee, but justice was his focus. He also agreed that the media and the community have a right to monitor the costly case to make sure there is justice for Caylee.

On June 10, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, filed a motion to block (read motion) Caylee's autopsy result findings. Judge Stan Strickland, however, ordered a stay (read order) on the release of the findings.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony has been charged in the girl's death. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty if she is convicted of first-degree murder.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: June 19, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!

June 19, 2009

I guess the "love affair" between D Casey and Spindy must really be over. In #8 she states the only connection between him and the CAST OF CHARACTERS IN THIS DRAMA!   Monkey Devil!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: June 19, 2009, 07:09:16 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!

June 19, 2009

I agree..she showed total lack of respect for the judge, Attorney Morgan and his client Zenaida in her poorly worded, or il-chosen worded response.  I almost thought at first I was rreading a paradoy of the response..but no..this is the response..belligerent and arrogant and mean spirited with no regard for the law or the court.  I hope this judge in the civil suit gives her a hard smack for this..I think she has  made it much easier for the judge to require that Dom answer the questions he refused to answer before.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: June 19, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19802223/detail.html

Autopsy Released Despite Anthonys' Efforts To Block

Posted: 1:50 pm EDT June 19, 2009Updated: 6:38 pm EDT June 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County judge decided at a Friday hearing to allow the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy report to the public. WFTV was the first station to obtain the autopsy report results.

The autopsy report for slain toddler Caylee Anthony agrees with authorities' contention the girl was killed, but says the method is unclear.The report says there was no trauma to Caylee's skeleton, but notes duct tape was over the lower part of her face. The autopsy says the tape was clearly placed before the body began to decompose.

"The duct tape was placed there not as an afterthought, but to in fact stop breathing," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Well, Bill Sheaffer concurs with what we are saying here.

Watching JVM, they showed the clip when George is asked by the media attorney (is it OS-I think so) "How many times have you appeared on national television"   Notice lost his hysteria rather quickly to answer.     Talk about hitting the nail on the head...HAMMERTIME BACK AT YA!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1056 on: June 19, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »

Could she have put Caylee in the covered sandbox?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: June 19, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »

hello Monkeys!
just go here and i'm trying to catch up some.  I can't read the results..everytime i try this window pops up and says trying to open pdf file? send to windows media player.  so i hit ok and then this damn media player opens and its all for music and video and i just want to read the stinkin' thing.  i see ya'll in a few....trying to find out what i've missed.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 19, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »

Dr G has stated that it normally takes a month for all soft tissue to decompose, but in a hot humid climate like Florida it can take place within two weeks.
That sounds like Casey was driving around with her remains for a couple of weeks.... can you imagine?  That girl has a hard heart!

Maybe I'm wrong, but the way I'm looking at is that this happens "during decomposition".  While Caylee was in the truck the body was decomposing.  If soft tissue can dispose in 2 weeks, then that means a lot can happen to a body in 2 days out of those 2 weeks.  The decomposing liquid was in the truck...we know this because that was what was causing the smell. Once the body was removed, the smell remained because the liquid was in the trunk. That's why the car smelled so badly when it was found weeks later, and why it still smelled so badly when it was examined by the defense team even more weeks later.  So, I don't believe it was necessary for KC to go back to the body...the liquid decomp was in the trunk of her car.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »

hello Monkeys!
just go here and i'm trying to catch up some.  I can't read the results..everytime i try this window pops up and says trying to open pdf file? send to windows media player.  so i hit ok and then this damn media player opens and its all for music and video and i just want to read the stinkin' thing.  i see ya'll in a few....trying to find out what i've missed.

You may not have a PDF reader installed on you puter.  You can go to Adobe.com and download a free reader. Hope that helps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.