March 28, 2024, 08:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252508 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1080 on: June 19, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »

Puzzler  I agree, she more then likely had a lot of pent up hate for many things, and many people and Casey took it out on Caylee.

I 'still' can't imagine how a person acts like KC, even though I understand that she's devoid of any ability to feel compassion.  The thought of how ugly, mean, nasty, horrible KC was acting toward Caylee to kill her and that was the last image Caylee had of her mother...

Puzzler, I have thought all day about this even before the reports came out.

I kept having the thought that she told Caylee she could go swimming knowing d*mn good and well the baby couldn't swim.  It was an above ground pool, so it's not like there was a gradual slope she could struggle to and then tiptoe up to steps like an underground pool. KC tossed her in the pool without floaties, took the ladder away from the pool and walked away.

This is just my thoughts that was running in my mind today before court. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: June 19, 2009, 07:53:18 PM »

Welcome Sunshine12. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: June 19, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

I have spent more than 15 years helping families deal with grief.  It doesn't get turned on and off like a faucet.  IMO their grief has to do with themselves and not with Caylee.  If that ever happens, they will be unable to function properly for a long time, let alone go on tv.  Why would they object to something if they had not even read it?  They forever make no sense.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: June 19, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

Puzzler  I agree, she more then likely had a lot of pent up hate for many things, and many people and Casey took it out on Caylee.

I 'still' can't imagine how a person acts like KC, even though I understand that she's devoid of any ability to feel compassion.  The thought of how ugly, mean, nasty, horrible KC was acting toward Caylee to kill her and that was the last image Caylee had of her mother...

I hate to say this..but I think Caylee saw Mummy angry alot of times..away from everyone when they were alone..I think she learned over time not to bother Mummy.  I think she also saw many things a child her age shouldn't ..drug use, drinking in bars. bad language. disrespect between Casey and Cindy and George.. the list is mind boggling.  But all those things a child can survive.............But she couldn't survive a mother who hated her own life and took it out on everyone else. 

I do believe at some point Caylee trusted George and Cindy to take good care of her..I think they probably had a loving relationship with her.  But they let her down now big time..they didn't murder her..but they are not taking up for her in death..as I believe they probably did in life at some point. 

The whole situation is so sad..most grandparents would be so lost without her..she lived with them.  Yet they continually defend her mother.   I believe they do this out of guilt..that they didn't get Casey treatment and Caylee adopted as their daughter

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: June 19, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

There were maggots in the paper towel. Attracted by the decomp fluid. Also THC.
If George and Cindy want their families privacy protected by the law, why are they are TV all the time ? The legal analyst says that it was a bogus motion i.e. no chance of success according to the law, yet they file the motion and get more attention.
Something else .. they actually used a squirrel with their experiments to prove the decomp smell wasn't from a squirrel AND they tried with pizza and no maggots appeared. There was no pizza in the box in the trunk. 
.. I am thinking that Caylee was duct taped and put in the trunk on the Monday so Casey could go stay over with Tony. A reason for tightly wrapping with tape was so that Caylee couldn't remove it. If Dr. G thinks that the tape went on when the baby was alive, she's the expert.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 19, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new so this is my first post on the caylee anthony thread...I am so disgusted as I i know we all are with this case. When I see Casey on tv i see a cold hearted killer with a very strange relationship with her attorney...so unprofessional.. reading the autopsy report i wanted to vomit thinking of the vines and roots growing between caylee's bones...(sorry to be graphic)

i don't want to see casey plead out. i want her to be convicted by a jury and get the sentence she rightfully deserves.  she is a cold, calculating, evil person and i really hope shes not trying to set herself up with an insanity defense by all of her shenanigans in prison, however i would not put it past her. i can only hope that if this goes to trial the jury can see right through her. 

as for what happened, i believe casey suffocated her and then after she killed her started plotting all of the ways to cover her tracks by making it look like a kidnapping...do you guys this theres any chance this goes to trial?
WELCOME SUNSHINE 12!!!

I am like you, I want to see this go to trial and not a plead out. I think she needs to squirm in her seat as all of her friend testify against her, hear all the awful evidence and be convicted for Murder one. Some days I think it will go to trial and other's I'm not so sure. But I think if she plead out, she would have to admit to what she has done, and I can't see her doing that.

BTW, great first post!!!

I would be inclined to say she may have caved by now or might in the future if she wasnt such a narcissitic sociopath of diabolic proportion.   BUT I look to all her cocky statements & behavior in court.  Her discussions referencing LE trying to nail her as responsible from the day she first started lying to them, She told the DFS worker that she is not going to cave & at the same time told her mother to shut up because SHE wanted to tell her story (see report), omg where to begin with her jail visit videos, trying to act legally knowledgeable by questioning news that her indictment was pending, etc  blah blah blah.  Read her accusatory motion & extremely unwise slam at Ashton.    Her statement meant to tell the world her parents went against her wishes about the memorial/cremation.   Add to that her 911 call when coins were being tossed at their house & her parents just had to go outside to battle it out.   I think a small army of a defense team could discuss this option with her and SHE is the one who will say absolutely not.  She thinks she is going to get away with this, if she has any doubt she has already decided she'd rather go down center stage, she wants to stick a knife in people's hearts, especially her parents -- nope Casey will continue to refuse.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 19, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

KARMA has arrived!!!!!.......to the anthonys today.
Although from a couple of pics I saw of george.....I admit I felt sad for him.
Welcome NEW monkeys!

From the article Northern just posted......describing the cloth letters found with sweet Caylee.....because I think Caylee was murdered the late night of June 15th:
Cindy and Caylee were in the pool that evening after visiting GGrampa.Cindy gets Caylee out of the pool and dresses her......in the same clothes that were found with her body.casey & cindy argue,casey grabs Caylee and the little Pooh blanket and leaves.
I even feel a little sad for cindy.....that autopsy report was a big smack in the face with reality for cindy.

The first group of letters spelled out "big," the second set spelled "trouble," the third set spelled "comes" and the fourth spelled "small." All of the letters are similar in appearance, according to the report, and were found with pink colored stitching that "appears to be from the seams and hems of a shirt."

Speculations on the Internet suggest that the letters came from a popular toddler shirt with the phrase "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?

I suspicion that KC killed Caylee at home...because the duct tape was at home and the heart sticker was at home...I think she was killed in a rage after fighting with Cindy...probably Caylee was upset because Cindy and KC were fighting and KC shut her up.  Then, knowing she had to do something, she wrapped Caylee in the blanket, like she was sleeping and put her in the car and drove off.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1087 on: June 19, 2009, 08:00:52 PM »

There were maggots in the paper towel. Attracted by the decomp fluid. Also THC.
If George and Cindy want their families privacy protected by the law, why are they are TV all the time ? The legal analyst says that it was a bogus motion i.e. no chance of success according to the law, yet they file the motion and get more attention.
Something else .. they actually used a squirrel with their experiments to prove the decomp smell wasn't from a squirrel AND they tried with pizza and no maggots appeared. There was no pizza in the box in the trunk. 
.. I am thinking that Caylee was duct taped and put in the trunk on the Monday so Casey could go stay over with Tony. A reason for tightly wrapping with tape was so that Caylee couldn't remove it. If Dr. G thinks that the tape went on when the baby was alive, she's the expert.
Kind of like that video we saw of Lee duct taping his friend on youtube? Maybe that is where KC got the idea. I think KC was there at the time, I may be wrong. (usually I am)

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 19, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »

Nothing I have read or seen pushes me off the night of June 15/16. I still think that is when Caylee was murdered. With the hyoid bone missing I am not sure that Casey didn't help her along her way to death by strangling her also.

I too think Casey was full of rage at many people. There were quite a few of her friends that had rejected her along the way. Ricardo said the breakup was mutual, but I am not so sure. Casey felt rejected by Jessie because she felt he loved Caylee more that her. B Snow had her fury because she said he got her pregnant, whether that is true or not and had lost interest in her. Who knows what kind of grievous feeling she had toward Amy? Annie had not been close friends with her for over a year. Her parents were always on her case, and what only knows was her real relationship with Lee. Caylee was a deterrent to her new party style with the more upscale college crowd. I just think Caylee was the convienient target on the perfect storm of a night....Unfortunately. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: June 19, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »

Dr Michael Baden - on Foxnews cable (national)  chloroform seemed ruled out - duration of body there shows Kronk may have seen something in August & the body was there a long time due to plant life, skeletonization etc

He wants to know what other studies were done on the duct tape, me too. 

Baden feels Dr G concludes duct tape was put there to suffocate, he called it a "big jump"

Baden may say it is a big jump to consider the duct tape used to suffocate Caylee..but the average person knows that people do not repeatedly wrap peices of duct tape around the nose and mouth area of a child...

And now that we know it was peices..vs a peice..I am betting they have at the very least one very good latent print of Casey's on that duct tape.

Yep, I agree.
B

I agree and it would be a very good reason why the death penalty went back on the table.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: June 19, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »

Meanwhile, the state has filed a motion requesting a picture of Casey Anthony's tattoo that reads "La Bella Vita." They will travel to the Orange County Jail to visit Anthony and photograph the tattoo.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html

I'll bet Skanky wishes she could reach around and sandpaper that sucker off. I'll also bet that tat is a lot bigger now than it was when she got it!    Monkey Devil!
\

Kudos Ashton & Linda, good move!    Who gets a tattoo, much less "bella vita" (beautiful life) with an "abducted child" NOT!   The date is also very telling. 7/2 IRRC

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 19, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though
I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.

Anyone else getting the feeling that KC's feelings of hate for her mother were not the only feelings of hate she had for anyone? 

Yes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1092 on: June 19, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »

Welcome NEW monkeys!

From the article Northern just posted......describing the cloth letters found with sweet Caylee.....because I think Caylee was murdered the late night of June 15th:
Cindy and Caylee were in the pool that evening after visiting GGrampa.Cindy gets Caylee out of the pool and dresses her......in the same clothes that were found with her body.casey & cindy argue,casey grabs Caylee and the little Pooh blanket and leaves.
I even feel a little sad for cindy.....that autopsy report was a big smack in the face with reality for cindy.

The first group of letters spelled out "big," the second set spelled "trouble," the third set spelled "comes" and the fourth spelled "small." All of the letters are similar in appearance, according to the report, and were found with pink colored stitching that "appears to be from the seams and hems of a shirt."

Speculations on the Internet suggest that the letters came from a popular toddler shirt with the phrase "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?
Yikes....hope Tony and friends don't read here and see that.
But you know,casey is diabolical enough to do that.
Have a good night you all,I'll read all the reports and see the videos tomorrow.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 19, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »

O no, Nicki from DBO made a very big boo boo on NG stating that there were no prints on the duct tape.   We do NOT have results if there were latents of Casey's.   All we know is that Lee, George & Cindy were all ruled out

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1094 on: June 19, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »

Meanwhile, the state has filed a motion requesting a picture of Casey Anthony's tattoo that reads "La Bella Vita." They will travel to the Orange County Jail to visit Anthony and photograph the tattoo.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html

I'll bet Skanky wishes she could reach around and sandpaper that sucker off. I'll also bet that tat is a lot bigger now than it was when she got it!    Monkey Devil!
roflmao!!!!
Gonna have to use that wide lense lol
   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »

By the way, Anthonys, you didn't want speculation on the internet?  Denied!
i'm still catching up......
Please Post Slowly  Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1096 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »

Welcome NEW monkeys!

Caylee had probably been dumped before the 27th imo.
Yes,I think she was in caseys trunk the night of June 16th while the @!!@!$~@#$$%^%!!!!! was chilling out at BlockBuster.

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 19, 2009, 08:14:32 PM »

Welcome NEW monkeys!

Yikes....hope Tony and friends don't read here and see that.
But you know,casey is diabolical enough to do that.
Have a good night you all,I'll read all the reports and see the videos tomorrow.

Nite Karma.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: June 19, 2009, 08:14:52 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though
I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.

Anyone else getting the feeling that KC's feelings of hate for her mother were not the only feelings of hate she had for anyone? 

Yes. 

Absolutely. Several layers of duct tape on a helpless child's mouth sounds like hatred and rage to me.  That was very personal.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 19, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

O/T Is there a name for when you get a cramp in your scrolling finger?
'Cause catching up today has given me one.   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.