April 18, 2024, 04:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253247 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: June 19, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »

All apologies to Pink Floyd...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: June 19, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »

Did we ever find out who the bald headed guy was next to Cindy today? It didn't seem to be some random person she didn't know, maybe a relative?

I haven't had time to look back at pictures during the time Caylee was missing. But I have seen him before, and I believe he was at the Anthony house. I am thinking it was during the time of the protesters when Casey got out of jail after Lenny left. I think he is a body guard or someone that worked for the bonding company. He has been in court before, just not sitting with the Anthonys. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1122 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »

Did we ever find out who the bald headed guy was next to Cindy today? It didn't seem to be some random person she didn't know, maybe a relative?

I haven't had time to look back at pictures during the time Caylee was missing. But I have seen him before, and I believe he was at the Anthony house. I am thinking it was during the time of the protesters when Casey got out of jail after Lenny left. I think he is a body guard or someone that worked for the bonding company. He has been in court before, just not sitting with the Anthonys. IIRC
Thanks, someone on another forum was saying it was Lee with his head shaved, and I kept looking at the pic, and there is no way that was Lee. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:28 PM »

Dr. Lillian Glass: Several layers of duct tape indicate rage.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: June 19, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

I've been skipping over pages so maybe this was covered earlier: I couldn't believe it, no I take it back, I did expect it but I couldn't believe I could be so right, when Conway brought up the Foundation in his rebuttal to the judge. Now what did that have to do with the autopsy report. It was a cheap plug. The Anthony presence in the courtroom today was an obvious ploy to get a few more minutes of camera time. They are such egomaniacs that they really think they can manipulate anyone. They are DUMB egomaniacs!
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: June 19, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

Hi to the best Monkeys in the world! 
I read each and every thing all you wonderful monks post, but usually don't post myself.

Have to jump in here and ask you....So this report and nothing about any fingerprint on the duct tape?

I know that Blink has always thought it is there, but would that not be included in these documents or no?

I have been reading Blink's new series and I am just not getting where this is going.  Is she saying (or if you are here beautiful B, tell me) that because of the 'swimmie' etc. that Baez will make it look like Cindy and Geo let her drown and then Casey helped cover it up?  Nah, Casey wouldn't take the fall for drinking the last sip of a cold beer, let alone take a murder rap!

I am confused....If anyone can help...thanks in advance.

I don't think Blink said the fingerprint on the duct tape would come out on this doc dump. Blink can speak for herself if I am wrong on this. I think she thinks there is fingerprint evidence on the tape, we just haven't received the docs yet.

I think that is exactly where Blink is going with the swimmies. Casey isn't going to take the blame if Bozo has anything to do with it. And although the swimmies were found on the recovery scene, it could have just been placed there with the body. Does that make sense? But I do think that the defense is trying to throw the Anthonys under the bus, more specifically Spindy.

I highly doubt that anyone could put multiple pieces of duct tape on anything without leaving latent prints.  There has to be prints and the ends that lay on top of other pieces of duct tape would have the prints nicely preserved.

I have looked at all the major brands of swimmies and have found none with purple tabs yet.  Pictures of them are posted back in this thread.  Also swimmies have bold and in your face designs.  The report stated a faint pattern.  Currently working on Luvs brand but they don't have many pictures.  In my search though I did find that Luvs has an overnight diaper with a purple tab.  That really got my curiosity up.

Thank you so much Northern Rose. I read again the report where it says there were no latent prints on the plastic bags, but nothing, that I have seen about the duct tape.  My 'babies' are 24 and 29 so we used plain old diapers for 'swimmies'! I have never used them so don't know.  Thanks for the leg work!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 19, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

Thanks, someone on another forum was saying it was Lee with his head shaved, and I kept looking at the pic, and there is no way that was Lee. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1127 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

Many, many moons ago I said this... with winding the tape around her head. Rage... pure and simple. I used an excerpt from what Hadden Cark did to Laura Houghteling. >>>>>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.msg592086#msg592086

"When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:54:58 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1128 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Could some kind monkey tell were I can find what they took from the home
I thought I had read that pull-ups were taken I want to see if it says what kind.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 19, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »

Maybe it was Dom Casey in disguise!!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1130 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

O/T Is there a name for when you get a cramp in your scrolling finger?
'Cause catching up today has given me one.   Monkey Devil!
tenosynovitis is the name. JSM
Only a smart monkey would know that! 
Not a smart monkey, just a monkey that read her symptoms wrong I thought she meant her thumb not her finger. Thanks though Tupelo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I thought I had read that pull-ups were taken I want to see if it says what kind.

Monkey hugs

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

I believe the search warrant info is in the 2/18 Discovery docs.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1132 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Thanks so much

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

Many, many moons ago I said this... with winding the tape around her head. Rage... pure and simple. I used an excerpt from what Hadden Cark did to Laura Houghteling. >>>>>

"When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening."

It also makes me wonder again if Caylee might have unwittingly spilled the beans to Cindy about something KC wanted kept quiet that precipitated the KC/CA blowup and sent the immature KC into a rage against the one she blamed--Caylee. OR,(hypothesis #2) after the KC/CA blowout, KC stormed out with Caylee, muttering, ranting that they were never coming  back, and Caylee got upset and started crying and wouldn't stop so KC flew into a rage at her 'disloyalty' and decided to shut her up for good.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: June 19, 2009, 09:02:24 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I know at one point we discussed the winnie the pooh blanket a bunch.  Did the autopsy records give the dimensions of the blanket.  I read it was piglet and pooh.  In the greta tour of the anthony's house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related (hope that link works) at about 7:45 they are in her room and it looks like a small blanket on top of the bed.  I'm not sure if that is similiar to the one found with Caylee.  It's possible she had more than one but Cindy seems like she notice a blanket missing.

Oh this is also the video talks about seeing them early afternoon and then watching them walk out the door - not eating breakfast with Caylee and putting her into the car.  However, maybe he did put her in the car. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: June 19, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Monkey hugs

If they are not there, try the 3/5 Docs. I would help you but my scrolling finger is being iced right now.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: June 19, 2009, 09:03:01 PM »

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: June 19, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

Interesting, could this be consistent with the freezer in the garage???
oh, oh, oh...i had that same thought months ago..i have always wondered if the a's had a deep-freeze in their garage.

I'm gettin' closer....whew....see ya in 15...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: June 19, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »

Nut if I may ask, who is Laura and this Hadden character? I have never heard of them. TIA JSM

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: June 19, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.