April 25, 2024, 06:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253526 times)
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: June 19, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »

Oh this is also the video talks about seeing them early afternoon and then watching them walk out the door - not eating breakfast with Caylee and putting her into the car.  However, maybe he did put her in the car. 
[/quote]

and this is the amazing part
how george could remember (a month later) exactly what Caylee was wearing when he saw her last
but could not remember that he made her breakfast, etc

amazing george,,just amazing
what a sham
orb
(sorry, just a bit upset with their antics, again, today)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1141 on: June 19, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »

Dr. Lillian Glass: Several layers of duct tape indicate rage.

Many, many moons ago I said this... with winding the tape around her head. Rage... pure and simple. I used an excerpt from what Hadden Cark did to Laura Houghteling. >>>>>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.msg592086#msg592086

"When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening."
Nut if I may ask, who is Laura and this Hadden character? I have never heard of them. TIA JSM
NEVER MIND NUT, LOOKED HIM UP MYSELF. I think I am going to be sick now. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: June 19, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I know at one point we discussed the winnie the pooh blanket a bunch.  Did the autopsy records give the dimensions of the blanket.  I read it was piglet and pooh.  In the greta tour of the anthony's house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related (hope that link works) at about 7:45 they are in her room and it looks like a small blanket on top of the bed.  I'm not sure if that is similiar to the one found with Caylee.  It's possible she had more than one but Cindy seems like she notice a blanket missing.

Oh this is also the video talks about seeing them early afternoon and then watching them walk out the door - not eating breakfast with Caylee and putting her into the car.  However, maybe he did put her in the car. 

I thought that the blanket in the video was one that DID NOT MATCH the rest of the set...  this was discovered in another forum...

I hope that statement is correct- 

By the way...  I've been reading your forum today and thought I would join in on the conversation/sleuthing...  Smile

"Absolutely, 100% no odor"
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1143 on: June 19, 2009, 09:12:16 PM »

O no, Nicki from DBO made a very big boo boo on NG stating that there were no prints on the duct tape.   We do NOT have results if there were latents of Casey's.   All we know is that Lee, George & Cindy were all ruled out

Is that right?  that makes me more hopeful. Maybe I made the same assumption that the NG show experts did, I thought they didn't find any prints?
According to the FBI report, there were no latent prints on the tape. drat. I wanted Skanerella's prints!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: June 19, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I know at one point we discussed the winnie the pooh blanket a bunch.  Did the autopsy records give the dimensions of the blanket.  I read it was piglet and pooh.  In the greta tour of the anthony's house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related (hope that link works) at about 7:45 they are in her room and it looks like a small blanket on top of the bed.  I'm not sure if that is similiar to the one found with Caylee.  It's possible she had more than one but Cindy seems like she notice a blanket missing.

I thought that the blanket in the video was one that DID NOT MATCH the rest of the set...  this was discovered in another forum...

By the way...  I've been reading your forum today and thought I would join in on the conversation/sleuthing...  Smile

I'm not sure about it matching or what was found in another forum. I think there were two types of blankets. One was rounded at the headboard and the other wasn't and Pooh had piglet sitting on him, the other had him by him. I don't really remember about the blanket, but if I were at work I could answer you. Dangit, that's where I have my documents at. Anyways welcome to the cage. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: June 19, 2009, 09:15:54 PM »

The other thing is - How could George not have smelled something when he was at the trunk of Casey's car on the 24th?  I'm thinking the only two places she would have put Caylee before dumping her in the woods would be somewhere at the house or in her trunk.  Either place George would have had to have smelled.
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: June 19, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »

how george could remember (a month later) exactly what Caylee was wearing when he saw her last

what a sham
orb

[/quote]

I always had a shred of "sympathy" for Georgia...I even defended his knowledge of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her....  (I would remember what my kids were wearing)

BUT...

after I found out that Georgy was there when Skanky was giving birth...watching....  AND CUT THE CORD...WTF...CRAZY A$$ FAMILY...weird
ewwwwwww
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: June 19, 2009, 09:17:04 PM »

O no, Nicki from DBO made a very big boo boo on NG stating that there were no prints on the duct tape.   We do NOT have results if there were latents of Casey's.   All we know is that Lee, George & Cindy were all ruled out

Is that right?  that makes me more hopeful. Maybe I made the same assumption that the NG show experts did, I thought they didn't find any prints?
According to the FBI report, there were no latent prints on the tape. drat. I wanted Skanerella's prints!
Hi Tevye, sorry about the loss in your family. I haven't seen you since you told us, so I just wanted to offer my condolences. TIA JSM

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: June 19, 2009, 09:18:22 PM »

Caylee Anthony's autopsy report details meticulous investigation
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
7:03 PM EDT, June 19, 2009
Despite a courtroom battle over Caylee Marie Anthony's autopsy report and concerns that its release would cause "endless pain" for her grandparents, documents released Friday contained no bombshells about the slain toddler.

The documents did, however, highlight the meticulous work that investigators, scientists and others undertook to find the 2-year-old's tiny bones and investigate her death.

Technicians spent more than a week scouring woods off Suburban Drive in east Orange County to locate her remains. They found bones buried in muck, and even found one partly buried under the trunk of a palmetto.

By the time Caylee Anthony's body was found in December -- six months after she was last seen alive -- roots began to grow through her remains and other items at the scene, including a plastic garbage bag and blanket.

The autopsy report said investigators collected a nearly complete skeleton.

It also stated that the several overlapping pieces of duct tape on Caylee Anthony's skull were placed there before decomposition.

Prosecutors released the documents, collected as part of the first-degree murder case against Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey Anthony, in response to public- records requests.

On Friday morning, Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George Anthony, stormed out of a courtroom after Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied a request to seal the autopsy report.

"Our family's memory of our precious Caylee Marie is all we have left of her," Anthony said in an emotional plea.

He asked the judge to give his family some peace and show Caylee dignity. He apologized for his emotions, but broke down with his final words: "It's all for her, sir."

Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, told the judge that releasing the document now will cause "endless pain and suffering" for the family.

Strickland said the autopsy could be released.

Investigative reports released earlier said tests conducted on air samples from Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, which had a pungent odor, detected traces of human decomposition.

Casey Anthony's relatives have maintained that the foul smell could have come from an old pizza or a dead squirrel. When investigators searched the car in July, they found a pizza box. Investigators also discovered text messages between Anthony and a friend in which Anthony talked about a dead animal stuck to her car.

Scientists at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee provided local investigators with a detailed report, released Friday as part of the autopsy documents, in which they analyzed the decomposition of a squirrel and a piece of pizza and compared it to evidence collected from Casey Anthony's car.

The scientists noted that even though investigators found no evidence of decomposing pizza in Casey Anthony's car, they went ahead and simulated the decomposition of a piece of pizza for several days.

The scientists also got an adult squirrel -- apparently the victim of a hit-and-run. The researchers let the animal decompose outside for about 10 days in a trash can. They noted that "results of this analysis showed very little similarity to the Florida carpet sample."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/casey-anthony-autopsy-report-062009,0,5246531.story

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1149 on: June 19, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

Dr. Lillian Glass: Several layers of duct tape indicate rage.

Many, many moons ago I said this... with winding the tape around her head. Rage... pure and simple. I used an excerpt from what Hadden Cark did to Laura Houghteling. >>>>>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.msg592086#msg592086

"When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening."
Me too. I even wondered how hard it is with duct tape to do that. I have used many different tapes for packaging and such, but I have honestly never used duct tape.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: June 19, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »

I read that specifically to say that there were no prints of Lee, Cindy or Geo.  It did not mention Casey whatsoever.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1151 on: June 19, 2009, 09:20:34 PM »

Hi Tevye, sorry about the loss in your family. I haven't seen you since you told us, so I just wanted to offer my condolences. TIA JSM
Thanks, JSM. The memorial was today, I may start eating tomorrow, and I am DEFINITELY going to drink tomorrow night. Just the kids, a bonfire, and whatever booze I can find in the house (i always buy those tiny bottles, have a teaspoon in a diet coke, then hide it so the grandkids don't find it by accident. Monkey Devil! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: June 19, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »

Sorry for your loss Tevye.

About the prints.... those were just George, Lees and Cindys that they had tested ( on THESE reports anyway) so when they say no prints they are only refering to those.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: June 19, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »

I read that specifically to say that there were no prints of Lee, Cindy or Geo.  It did not mention Casey whatsoever.

Northern Rose...I just wanted to thank you for postinf those pics of swimmies earlier ((( hugs)))
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: June 19, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

what a sham
orb

[/quote]

I always had a shred of "sympathy" for Georgia...I even defended his knowledge of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her....  (I would remember what my kids were wearing)

BUT...

after I found out that Georgy was there when Skanky was giving birth...watching....  AND CUT THE CORD...WTF...CRAZY A$$ FAMILY...weird
ewwwwwww
[/quote]
k here is a test/game my father use to play with us kids (crazy dad, was a cop, lol)

what were your kids/hubby/or lets say, mother,

wearing may 19th, 2009
say you havent seen them since then
thanks
orb
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: June 19, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
I am wondering if some of the report was held back. I know of course the pictures would never be released, but there seems to me to be things missing. Maybe I missed this, but I have a feeling there was something placed in Caylee's mouth before the duct tape. Was there anything mentioned of a rag, or something like that? Would there maybe be vomit on the duct tape or rag, or would to much time have gone by, and the elements to be able to know this?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: June 19, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

WELCOME PINBALL and all the NEW MONKIES we have today[/color][/b]

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:43 PM »

Thanks, JSM. The memorial was today, I may start eating tomorrow, and I am DEFINITELY going to drink tomorrow night. Just the kids, a bonfire, and whatever booze I can find in the house (i always buy those tiny bottles, have a teaspoon in a diet coke, then hide it so the grandkids don't find it by accident. Monkey Devil! )
I was thinking about you Tevye. What the heck is a teaspoon in diet coke gonna do? Have a shot with a teaspoon of diet coke.  Monkey Devil! Eat something, it will make you feel better. Hugs JSM

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: June 19, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »

k here is a test/game my father use to play with us kids (crazy dad, was a cop, lol)

what were your kids/hubby/or lets say, mother,

wearing may 19th, 2009
say you havent seen them since then
thanks
orb
[/quote]

His memory as to what she was wearing is even more impressive when you remember that the entire family couldn't even give the correct date of the last time they saw her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: June 19, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

Tevye I'm very sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.