March 29, 2024, 08:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252533 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

O no, Nicki from DBO made a very big boo boo on NG stating that there were no prints on the duct tape.   We do NOT have results if there were latents of Casey's.   All we know is that Lee, George & Cindy were all ruled out

Is that right?  that makes me more hopeful. Maybe I made the same assumption that the NG show experts did, I thought they didn't find any prints?
According to the FBI report, there were no latent prints on the tape. drat. I wanted Skanerella's prints!
On the tape or no prints on the bags?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:44 PM »

O no, Nicki from DBO made a very big boo boo on NG stating that there were no prints on the duct tape.   We do NOT have results if there were latents of Casey's.   All we know is that Lee, George & Cindy were all ruled out

Is that right?  that makes me more hopeful. Maybe I made the same assumption that the NG show experts did, I thought they didn't find any prints?
According to the FBI report, there were no latent prints on the tape. drat. I wanted Skanerella's prints!

I read that specifically to say that there were no prints of Lee, Cindy or Geo.  It did not mention Casey whatsoever.

Northern Rose...I just wanted to thank you for postinf those pics of swimmies earlier ((( hugs)))

Thanks leslee.  Still finding the one that has the purple tab.

As for a shaved Lee.......NO WAY I SAY!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:47 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I know at one point we discussed the winnie the pooh blanket a bunch.  Did the autopsy records give the dimensions of the blanket.  I read it was piglet and pooh.  In the greta tour of the anthony's house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related (hope that link works) at about 7:45 they are in her room and it looks like a small blanket on top of the bed.  I'm not sure if that is similiar to the one found with Caylee.  It's possible she had more than one but Cindy seems like she notice a blanket missing.

Oh this is also the video talks about seeing them early afternoon and then watching them walk out the door - not eating breakfast with Caylee and putting her into the car.  However, maybe he did put her in the car. 

I thought that the blanket in the video was one that DID NOT MATCH the rest of the set...  this was discovered in another forum...

I hope that statement is correct- 

By the way...  I've been reading your forum today and thought I would join in on the conversation/sleuthing...  Smile

"Absolutely, 100% no odor"

WELCOME PINBALLWZRD!!

I think it was part of a set. It appears that they had more than one set of Winnie the Pooh linens. There are different variations of them, some not available anymore. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1163 on: June 19, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »

pinballwzrd   WELCOME   I wonder why I have this overwhelming urge to sing some WHO songs tonight 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1164 on: June 19, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
I am wondering if some of the report was held back. I know of course the pictures would never be released, but there seems to me to be things missing. Maybe I missed this, but I have a feeling there was something placed in Caylee's mouth before the duct tape. Was there anything mentioned of a rag, or something like that? Would there maybe be vomit on the duct tape or rag, or would to much time have gone by, and the elements to be able to know this?
No Rose, I have never seen any type of gag mentioned in any reports. But, we haven't seen everything. I'm not a lawyer nor play one on TV, but WAIT until trial. That may be one thing that comes out. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 19, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
I am wondering if some of the report was held back. I know of course the pictures would never be released, but there seems to me to be things missing. Maybe I missed this, but I have a feeling there was something placed in Caylee's mouth before the duct tape. Was there anything mentioned of a rag, or something like that? Would there maybe be vomit on the duct tape or rag, or would to much time have gone by, and the elements to be able to know this?

There has been no mention of a rag or peices of material other than Caylees clothes and diaper/pullup material. I would think the duct tape has been tested for everything known to man but I am not sure sitting in water all that time wouldn't have "cleaned" it.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: June 19, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »

I read that specifically to say that there were no prints of Lee, Cindy or Geo.  It did not mention Casey whatsoever.

Northern Rose...I just wanted to thank you for postinf those pics of swimmies earlier ((( hugs)))

NOT LEE. Eyebrows are way too thin. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: June 19, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

I'm confused, I didn't think we knew about prints on the duct tape. I know the Anthonys and Lee there wasn't any, but I don't think we know about Casey's prints on the duct tape.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: June 19, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »

Taking the baby outside. I have had too much sadness today. I will be back in a bit. JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: June 19, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

That's what I remember too, Northern Rose. Tevye, where are you reading that?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »

k here is a test/game my father use to play with us kids (crazy dad, was a cop, lol)

what were your kids/hubby/or lets say, mother,

wearing may 19th, 2009
say you havent seen them since then
thanks
orb

His memory as to what she was wearing is even more impressive when you remember that the entire family couldn't even give the correct date of the last time they saw her.
[/quote]
Exactly!!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:42 PM »

pinballwzrd   WELCOME   I wonder why I have this overwhelming urge to sing some WHO songs tonight 

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GE8nR-5kL4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GE8nR-5kL4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

If that doesn't work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GE8nR-5kL4
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 19, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

I guess I'm wondering about something in the mouth for two reasons, I've never seen a movie or tv show without a gag first in the mouth. But Turbo, where are you Turbo, wasn't it you awhile ago talking about this, if I'm wrong I apologize. But I know this was discussed sometime 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: June 19, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »

Funny JSM!!   Is he a reporter?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 19, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »

There has been no mention of a rag or pieces of material other than Caylees clothes and diaper/pullup material. I would think the duct tape has been tested for everything known to man but I am not sure sitting in water all that time wouldn't have "cleaned" it.

With multiple pieces of duct tape there has to be prints on the end where you tear it off.  Have an end overlap another piece of tape and there may very well still be prints there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: June 19, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GE8nR-5kL4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GE8nR-5kL4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

If that doesn't work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GE8nR-5kL4
Thanks leslee 
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: June 19, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

I am just hoping that there is alot more "evidence" that the public has yet to see...no note of skanks finger prints in the report, only that the other 3 squirrels' prints were not evident.

Skanky McSkanky will fry- she is not that smart, and I highly doubt that she had a "plan" to cover everything up- I'm sure she planned on killing her child- but SHE IS NOT VERY SMART... I just keep thinking that if Caylee's remains were found sooner-much sooner- I bet there would have been a ton of hardcore evidence pointed directly to skank, with no QUESTIONS...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 19, 2009, 09:37:20 PM »

Funny JSM!!   Is he a reporter?
IDK who he is but it ain't Lee unless he had his head shaved and his eyebrows threaded. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: June 19, 2009, 09:37:47 PM »

WELCOME PINBALL, ORB AND TRACY   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.