April 24, 2024, 03:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253445 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

Nite monkeys. Have a good evening. Sorry I was wrong again on my posts to Mizjay. Please delete them mods. TIA JSM

That is a very common mistake. I have heard nurses say the same thing not knowing.
Thanks Turbo, I was wrong about the hyoid bone, but I really don't think I was wrong about petechia in the eyes.

If poor Caylee was suffocated it petechia would show in her eyes and the soft tissues would show a sign of a struggle.

I knew there was no soft tissue found.

I said I am not a smart monkey, never have nor never will be, but I was trying to think in KC's mind and she was smart enough to know not to call 911 if there were a drowning or say Caylee suffocated in her sleep. KC knew that the ME would find more evidence if Caylee was found early on, instead of 6 months later.

JMO JSM

You were right about the eyes. The only reason I knew about the hyoid bone is because I have had the good fortune to have attended a lot of classes and lectures under Dr. William Bass the leading forensic anthropologist who started the Body Farm.

I find it hard to believe that Dr Bass would say you could NEVER tell if a child was strangled due to the pliability of the hyoid bone. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »

hello Monkeys!
i may be out of my funk, but i'm still not sure.  but, while i was gathering my wits and putting on a game face, i noticed we have a new cage.  most of the time i sit and read back post to get caught up, but frankly, tonight i don't have it in me.  but, here i am non the less ready to do battle for the JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...so
what have i missed;)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

So we concur
Okay, so massively off topic I'm in the next time zone, but every time I see the word
Concur, I think,
Con=with (like cafe con leche)
Cur=dog
with dog. 
Sorry, mods.  Is it time for the Giant Monkey Wine Tote Board to go up yet?

Monkey Devil! Just as long as JSM isn't on Red's list. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:05 PM »

I see your point to a degree. I will disregard your last link on general principals, due to who wrote it.

However, I know there have been cases where a child has been strangled and the hyoid has been crushed. The sites you quote do not rule out this happening. It only talks about when it is fused. With enough pressure it can be crushed. If an eight yr old boy is manually strangled with enough pressure, there will be damage to his hyoid bone. JMO

I know what you are saying about Dr. Baden. LOL  

I am sure that it could be crushed, but according to Dr. Bass, there would usually be other skeletal indicators. The problem which arises in calling that a cause of death would be a toddler or young person can be suffocated with no visible damage to the bone at all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

I am clueless too Mizjay. Sorry for posting wrong info to you. JSM

well we can both be thankful there's so many Einsteins and Perry Masons here at SM !! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »

hello Monkeys!
i may be out of my funk, but i'm still not sure.  but, while i was gathering my wits and putting on a game face, i noticed we have a new cage.  most of the time i sit and read back post to get caught up, but frankly, tonight i don't have it in me.  but, here i am non the less ready to do battle for the JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...so
what have i missed;)
Hi Mamacrazy. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »

You were right about the eyes. The only reason I knew about the hyoid bone is because I have had the good fortune to have attended a lot of classes and lectures under Dr. William Bass the leading forensic anthropologist who started the Body Farm.

I find it hard to believe that Dr Bass would say you could NEVER tell if a child was strangled due to the pliability of the hyoid bone. JMO

Oh no, no............that is not what I meant at all. What I meant was in one of the lectures he explained how a younger person could be murdered with little or no damage to the hyoid bone and that it was not the best indicator if it was a suspicious death in someone younger than a teen unless it was destroyed and then there would be other skeletal indicators.

Sorry, I did not make that clear.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2009, 09:56:57 PM »

I see your point to a degree. I will disregard your last link on general principals, due to who wrote it.

However, I know there have been cases where a child has been strangled and the hyoid has been crushed. The sites you quote do not rule out this happening. It only talks about when it is fused. With enough pressure it can be crushed. If an eight yr old boy is manually strangled with enough pressure, there will be damage to his hyoid bone. JMO

I am sure that it could be crushed, but according to Dr. Bass, there would usually be other skeletal indicators. The problem which arises in calling that a cause of death would be a toddler or young person can be suffocated with no visible damage to the bone at all.
So if she were suffocated, it wouldn't show? Would an intentional drowning show on a skeleton? TIA JSM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

So if she were suffocated, it wouldn't show? Would an intentional drowning show on a skeleton? TIA JSM

It might show up in the hyoid, but the coroner said there was no premortem damage to the bones, so that pretty well says it was not crushed or broken.

I can't think of anyway a drowning would show up with no soft tissue. There would be no lungs for evaluation.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

hello Monkeys!
what have i missed;)

I wondered when you were going to show up! I saw you over on Musings. I started to yell for you as I thought you were lurking. Hang with us a while.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

well we can both be thankful there's so many Einsteins and Perry Masons here at SM !! 
  And then there is JSM that is neither. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2009, 10:02:49 PM »

A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

So we concur
Okay, so massively off topic I'm in the next time zone, but every time I see the word
Concur, I think,
Cur=dog ith dog. 

GIANT MONKEY WINE TOTE BOARD         

MAMACRAZY~  due to the wine festevus for the restevus  soon to begin ,I can't get my party hat and recap the latest news on here at the same time, so hopefully another kind monkey can give you the update.............but hello form me.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »

Quote from: joesamas mama link=topic=5409.msg845153#msg845153

And then there is JSM that is neither. 
[/quote

I personally think you are very smart. I have learned a lot from some of your posts. Don't sell yourself short.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2009, 10:04:20 PM »

Hey, no Einstein here. Just some life experience.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »

It might show up in the hyoid, but the coroner said there was no premortem damage to the bones, so that pretty well says it was not crushed or broken.

I can't think of anyway a drowning would show up with no soft tissue. There would be no lungs for evaluation.
Thanks Turbo, that was my point I was trying to make earlier. KC knew that if there were no soft tissues and or organs i.e. lungs so she was trying to keep her family at bay until Caylee was totally I hate to say melted away in the hot weather. JMO JSM

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »

Hey, no Einstein here. Just some life experience.  Monkey Devil!

Geez FANNY, I didn't mean you!!!!!  j/k         
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »

FANNY,   a little late comment on your opinion on Caylee's last night.  Everything you said is what I've believed and it was a great thought on why kc would've been at the motel.  That always stumped me, why there wouldn't be a record of her there, but that makes total sense that she would park and hang out. Relatively safe, she wouldn't necessarily look out of place, and Lord knows she had to have a few spots she routinely went, cause she had a lot of unaccounted-for time during the daylight hours and at night.    Smart monkey! Maybe someday the slore will tell all.

I doubt if she will ever tell it all. She will tell what she wants us to think. She said from the first that they would not break her. To me that was an admission right there. That casual conversation in the police car going to jail that was recorded. That is her mindset. "They will not break me!" She won't confess, nor will she plead for her life. JMO

What innocent person would ever think/say that?  She gives herself away every time she opens her mouth.
and thats why i love the a's..no, ya'll no i really don't love them, but the fact that they are just so smug (i guess its the word i'm lookin' for..humm..full of it?  snarkey?  snobbish?), yet most people see through it clearly.  they are the masters of double speak and have the belief that they invented it.  i believe if you told them the sky was blue they would argue that it is really yellow and green.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »

Nite again monkeys. JSM is going to bed now. Hugs to Boo if she comes here and lurks.

TIA JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

So we concur
Concur, I think,
Cur=dog ith dog. 

GIANT MONKEY WINE TOTE BOARD         

MAMACRAZY~  due to the wine festevus for the restevus  soon to begin ,I can't get my party hat and recap the latest news on here at the same time, so hopefully another kind monkey can give you the update.............but hello form me.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2009, 10:08:57 PM »

That picture of Casey in the National Enquirer was taken on the day of her first bond hearing IIRC. I was at the same time she got up, turned and looked straight at the camera and went sniff, sniff, sniff. It looked so fake to me as if she were playing right for the camera. She's been doing the same ever since. 

"Casey! Why are you walking like that!" Kathi Belich   Monkey Devil!

KB has been pretty quiet lately...I wonder of she is on vacation

She was. I got an e-mail from her today. She said it was her first full day back.   

thanks Fanny...did she say anything you can share??

No, other than she had been out of the country, and would get back to some questions I had asked, as her e-mail had been piling up.

I hope she is well rested and ready to rock and roll!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.