April 26, 2024, 07:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253561 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:23 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

...and a big welcome from me also.

What a pleasure it is to read John Morgan's scathing attack on Dominic Casey:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html
...big applause for our Big John!!

Yes !!  It's an absolute work of art !!    John Morgan:  You know how to construct a masterpiece !!   [ We love you ! ]

I cant get the thing to open- can someone explain what he says or paraphrase it for me?

He basically says that D Casey is ducking the depo with "hyperbole &  and rhetoric, and he needs to "man up" (my words) and show up for his depo or Morgan will ask for sanctions.  In a nutshell. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »

Blink, what is your opinion of this little gem in regards to tone and wording chosen?

Dominic Casey, Motion To Strike
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

Gonzalez's Response
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

North Rose- You hit my bullseye on this. I have been stewing on this for a while. Let me disclose John Morgan is my boyfriend (lol, so kidding but I heart him)  

That said- What is Tenniss' Deal??? This is a book report, not a motion to strike. An Expose, a Creative Writing Piece. A Wish List. Does this woman understand Civil Law?

Secretly, I would love to see this showdown, I think she might be after my man.

B    

BLINK maybe team Widebeast can give you the hook up for one of those super, curve enhancing, lace up the back expando . That's the ticket to catchin' John's eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »

Trimm, I think your hubby is right. And I'll have a frozen mojito please 

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
Do you think the Anthonys had a big blow out when they got home?
  Monkey Devil! I would be suprised you didn't see their roof fly over your house Trimm. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: June 19, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

What a pleasure it is to read John Morgan's scathing attack on Dominic Casey:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

Yes !!  It's an absolute work of art !!    John Morgan:  You know how to construct a masterpiece !!   [ We love you ! ]

I cant get the thing to open- can someone explain what he says or paraphrase it for me?

First two pages
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 19, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

First two pages

You did that so much better than me. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: June 19, 2009, 11:09:57 PM »

Western, pages 3 - 5

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: June 19, 2009, 11:10:16 PM »

Blink, what is your opinion of this little gem in regards to tone and wording chosen?

Gonzalez's Response

North Rose- You hit my bullseye on this. I have been stewing on this for a while. Let me disclose John Morgan is my boyfriend (lol, so kidding but I heart him)  

That said- What is Tenniss' Deal??? This is a book report, not a motion to strike. An Expose, a Creative Writing Piece. A Wish List. Does this woman understand Civil Law?

B    

BLINK maybe team Widebeast can give you the hook up for one of those super, curve enhancing, lace up the back expando . That's the ticket to catchin' John's eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: June 19, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

Evening, monkeys -

Wow - quite a crowd tonight (trying to make my way through to the mojito table . . .)

There is just so much to try to digest here, reading everyone's thoughts after watching the Ants in court.

You all have mentioned "fighting when they got home". . . you know they didn't just make dinner & curl up on the sofa with a good book, LOL. IMO, I just do not see how either Georgina or SinSin will be able to continue to stand up to the pressure of it all - the lies & deceit, pain from losing their only grandchild, daughter behind bars, how are they going to continue to pay the legal bills, the attorneys - oy!, and on and on and on ad nauseum . . . how could any human being keep all of that up? At some point one would think they will just crack or collapse somehow; turn on each other, murder-suicide, heart attack or stroke, personal meltdown, something (would imagine divorce at the VERY least). . . either explode or implode. I just have difficulty envisioning them seeing this whole thing through, pretending that they are strong & righteous . . .

Especially since there was already the reports of Spindy canoodling with Dum Casey, not to mention deep down they are the most self centered humans on earth. At some point they will begin to turn on each other. It can't help having the Milstupids all up in the mix. When their Caylee Marie Fraudation begins to falter, watch out!

OK - just read Blink's post a couple of pages back (a LOT to catch up on today! EEK!) - re: Florida hosting the next Greek tragedy, with the Antsies in starring roles . . .  Yes, exactly what I was referring to . . . somethin's gotta give.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: June 19, 2009, 11:12:05 PM »

I wonder if you were on Suburban Dr what phone tower your AT&T cell would ping off of? Should we ask Lois Monkey Devil!

Chelsea Harbor!! Do I get an "A?" 

Of course you do Fanny Unfortunately I have no idea if you are funning me cause I don't know what Chelsea Harbor is.... has this already been looked into? I ask because on June 15th her phone pinged off of two towers... if she had been home all night wouldn't it just be one tower? Both towers are equidistant from her home ( 2 miles).

Actually, somewhere I have a spreadsheet that shows all of her pings for several days. There is another tower close to her home that is on Chickasaw Trail. However, most all that night she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbor Tower that is south of the Anthony home. I was doing a half-azz job of looking for it, but my heart is not in it tonight.   

I hear ya! I have them somewhere too. Well South is further from suburban than the other one was I remember that. She prolly didn't want to go in the woods at night anyways cause snakes and stuff. And now I am remembering LE took LOTS from the house, drywall, carpeting... maybe it happened at home, sometime after George made breakfast
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 19, 2009, 11:12:14 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

First two pages

You did that so much better than me. 

It is such a beautiful piece of work that Blink's squeeze wrote, and he is not even pimping a book like all the other lawyers seem to be from the team Casey side. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 19, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

It's too magnificent --- I'm not capable of equalling it.  Log onto WFTV's site straightaway and see if you can access it.  It's choice.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: June 19, 2009, 11:15:49 PM »

O/T Is there a name for when you get a cramp in your scrolling finger?
'Cause catching up today has given me one.   Monkey Devil!

WanderingFinger Syndrome -- you'll have to get an operation.

Find a good-looking surgeon ... that will ease the trauma somewhat.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 19, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

Gonzalez's Response

B    

Monkey eek and Monkey Shocked!!!!!!!!!    That's exactly what I first thought when I saw LKB in that Fredericks of Plus Size outfit.  It takes nerve to wear sumpthin like that to court, especially when you're the atty. EEEEEKKK is right
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: June 19, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »

It's very possible Casey thought her car had been stolen from Amscot parking lot. When she went back with the gas can that Amy bought, the car was gone. She must have been feeling pretty care-free after discovering it was gone.....her plan worked, so she thought....until Momma Ratchet showed up at Tony's freaking out about the car. Casey had to think fast on her feet and come up with plan B story......not so easy to do if he car was out of the equation.....kidnapping, car-jacking scenario not gonna fly

There are so many pieces to this puzzle. Why did she ask Amy to buy a gas can if she had intended on leaving it sit there til stolen? And how if she was going to use a car jacking/stolen scenario would she have let Tony and Amy know where it was? That plan would have been a failure too. I mean she called Tony to pick her up from Amscott, certainly he knows her car was right there she was standing by it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5039601/10-Gary-Ridgeway-Transcript

According to the tow truck driver the door was locked and the only thing he saw inside was the car seat. So I don't think she intended to have her car stolen.

She left her purse clearly visible on the front seat IIRC

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: June 19, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

I wonder if you were on Suburban Dr what phone tower your AT&T cell would ping off of? Should we ask Lois Monkey Devil!

Of course you do Fanny Unfortunately I have no idea if you are funning me cause I don't know what Chelsea Harbor is.... has this already been looked into? I ask because on June 15th her phone pinged off of two towers... if she had been home all night wouldn't it just be one tower? Both towers are equidistant from her home ( 2 miles).

Actually, somewhere I have a spreadsheet that shows all of her pings for several days. There is another tower close to her home that is on Chickasaw Trail. However, most all that night she was pinging off the Chelsea Harbor Tower that is south of the Anthony home. I was doing a half-azz job of looking for it, but my heart is not in it tonight.   

I hear ya! I have them somewhere too. Well South is further from suburban than the other one was I remember that. She prolly didn't want to go in the woods at night anyways cause snakes and stuff. And now I am remembering LE took LOTS from the house, drywall, carpeting... maybe it happened at home, sometime after George made breakfast

Tower Locations Mapped For Case
http://www.wftv.com/blank/19168426/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: June 19, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »

Why I remember she was pinging off Chelsea Harbor is at first if you will remember, the searches were concentrating on the Air Port area.
That was because she was down that way that night pinging off the tower that was more south of their home. It would fit in with Lenny saying she was seen pacing a motel parking lot talking on a cell phone. I was joking about the pings off Suburban. It would actually be the one off Chicasaw Trail, but I can't remember the name of that one. The one on Chicasaw Trail is actually closer.

I hope that someone is going to stay up for a while. We are under a tornado watch and expect waves of bad weather for the next 3-4 hours.   

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: June 19, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »

. . . Guess I am too new to know the history of how John Morgan won Blink's heart . . . big sigh.

And, Miz - Spindy canoodling, eh? Have a hard time visualizing her 'noodling ANYONE, honestly. Yikes.

Could I at least have another mojito, please? Merci.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: June 19, 2009, 11:30:24 PM »

Hello monkey friends & welcome new monkeys!!!!

I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and have missed you all!  Finally got caught up on this thread today but wanted to know if we've had any documents released (other than today's autopsy reports) oh say since June 1st?  And if so, anything worth reading?

My heart's breaking for little Caylee's painful life on this earth, that autopsy is not for the faint hearted.  Justice will prevail!

Careful Fanny with the weather!  Are they headed my way?

TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 19, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »

Hello monkey friends & welcome new monkeys!!!!

I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and have missed you all!  Finally got caught up on this thread today but wanted to know if we've had any documents released (other than today's autopsy reports) oh say since June 1st?  And if so, anything worth reading?

My heart's breaking for little Caylee's painful life on this earth, that autopsy is not for the faint hearted.  Justice will prevail!

Careful Fanny with the weather!  Are they headed my way?

TIA, Lovinlife

We had some doc on June 12, Joy Wray, Michelle Murphy, Sean Krause, some more of Ricardo Morales.

From what it looks like it is coming down my way. You might check your local weather...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 19, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »

. . . Guess I am too new to know the history of how John Morgan won Blink's heart . . . big sigh.

And, Miz - Spindy canoodling, eh? Have a hard time visualizing her 'noodling ANYONE, honestly. Yikes.

Could I at least have another mojito, please? Merci.

TAMS  word of advice, don't dwell too long on those visions, they can burn the underside of the retinas!!! And always, always have alcohol or a hookah or whatever helps to let go of the scenes running thru your mind, Assothny poison can travel invisibly, it's the alien genes!!!!!!!!! Haven't you ever noticed the UFO landing pad in their backyard? Well, it's either that or Broom Hilda's launch spot.

IT's Friday and a little closer to justice for Caylee is makin' me crazeeeeeeeeeeeee.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.