April 18, 2024, 07:12:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253255 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: June 20, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »

Night monks - way past bedtime.

Nite Cheeky. I'm getting way tired too. I may go to bed as we have the weather radio on tonight. If anything happens, we will make a mad dash to the bathroom.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: June 20, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »

It's very possible Casey thought her car had been stolen from Amscot parking lot. When she went back with the gas can that Amy bought, the car was gone. She must have been feeling pretty care-free after discovering it was gone.....her plan worked, so she thought....until Momma Ratchet showed up at Tony's freaking out about the car. Casey had to think fast on her feet and come up with plan B story......not so easy to do if he car was out of the equation.....kidnapping, car-jacking scenario not gonna fly

There are so many pieces to this puzzle. Why did she ask Amy to buy a gas can if she had intended on leaving it sit there til stolen? And how if she was going to use a car jacking/stolen scenario would she have let Tony and Amy know where it was? That plan would have been a failure too. I mean she called Tony to pick her up from Amscott, certainly he knows her car was right there she was standing by it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5039601/10-Gary-Ridgeway-Transcript

According to the tow truck driver the door was locked and the only thing he saw inside was the car seat. So I don't think she intended to have her car stolen.

She left her purse clearly visible on the front seat IIRC
I had heard that too Seeme....way back last August I camped out at the low rent Topix But here is the very first set of docs that came out and on pg 203 it starts talking about the car and wrecker service...possibly to pg 233.
p.253 has the list of stuff LE took from car. At no point anywhere does it say the purse was in the front seat keys were in it. It does say the car was locked when it was picked up from Amscot.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4818180/Casey-Anthony-Documents

There have been so many witness statements and different takes on things in this case (not to mention all of Casey's lies to muck things up even more) but I'm sure I read somewhere that Cindy had the opportunitity to clean things out of the car prior to LE taking posession and doing inventory of the contents.  I believe it may have been in Lee's statement (don't hold me to it) about the purse and the keys.  I do specifically recall that there was money that Cindy snatched back on the evening of Juy 15th  and Lee somehow got keys (since he mentioned about Amy's car key) before turning anything over to LE.  We know for sure Cindy got pants out of the car and washed them and was airing out the car and most likely cleaned it up as best as possible before LE took the car.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 20, 2009, 12:39:03 AM »

Yeah, the whole 2.6 days of decomp throws it.  Strange that the odor from 2.6 days of decomp got worse though after the body was removed.  I did read (somewhere) that b/c of fluids the smell would continue to grow.  But what if she was put in the second and third bag only after 2.6 days and the second and third wrapping was better?  Probably not but I go round and round.

Yep, and that's what I was thinking with the evolution of another bag and then the hamper. I think there was some spillage and she did rebag her and left her there longer. I just don't think it would contain the decomp until June 27. Maybe the growing of the smell was Caylee talking too, just like her autopsy. I'm glad since it happened to Caylee that her smell haunted both Casey and George and Spindy. Casey tried to get rid of the car, and George and Spindy tried to get rid of the evidence but that smell remained. I hope they all think of it all the time. JMO

Amen to that.
  My wish would be that kc had to read this over and over, all the horrible details. she might grow a concience but i doubt it.  When I think back to all those days that slore would skip into bozo's office, shades on, daisy dukes, flip flops  it just makes me sick. She acted like she was carefree and all this would just be another chapter in her bella vita.  Caylee is speaking loud and clear. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 20, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »

Well, one thing I know for sure is that smirky look was off Spindy's face. Court has not been kind to them the past two times they have been there. George walked in all cocky and flirting with the female reporter, but he dam*ed sure didn't walk back out the same way. I hope this is a trend that the Anthonys are going to have to face the hard truth of reality.

I don't think they had any direct connection to Caylee's murder, but they have disrespected her time on earth to cover for her murderer. I am sure they know that Casey did it. How they can take Caylee out of the equations so easily is something I cannot abide. We spoke of Evil quite a bit a few days ago. I think the vultures have come home to roost. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 20, 2009, 12:44:53 AM »

Nite Cheeky. I'm getting way tired too. I may go to bed as we have the weather radio on tonight. If anything happens, we will make a mad dash to the bathroom.

I had to come back and see if you were o.k. with the crazy weather going on.
I was just laying in bed thinking.I'm thinking Casey just taped Caylee's face and threw her in the trunk.If all the events happened like we think with the fighting,Caylee was probably upset and crying and Casey decided she'd heard enough.
I am sick to think of Caylee being in that trunk and suffocating. 
I'm gonna read all of the report again tomorrow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 20, 2009, 12:48:56 AM »

I was just laying in bed thinking.I'm thinking Casey just taped Caylee's face and threw her in the trunk.If all the events happened like we think with the fighting,Caylee was probably upset and crying and Casey decided she'd heard enough.

We're ok right now. There is more coming from Indiana but we are hoping that the storms will die out before they get here. I saw you up there and wondered what you were still doing up. Can't you sleep?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 20, 2009, 12:50:53 AM »

Yeah, the whole 2.6 days of decomp throws it.  Strange that the odor from 2.6 days of decomp got worse though after the body was removed.  I did read (somewhere) that b/c of fluids the smell would continue to grow.  But what if she was put in the second and third bag only after 2.6 days and the second and third wrapping was better?  Probably not but I go round and round.

Yep, and that's what I was thinking with the evolution of another bag and then the hamper. I think there was some spillage and she did rebag her and left her there longer. I just don't think it would contain the decomp until June 27. Maybe the growing of the smell was Caylee talking too, just like her autopsy. I'm glad since it happened to Caylee that her smell haunted both Casey and George and Spindy. Casey tried to get rid of the car, and George and Spindy tried to get rid of the evidence but that smell remained. I hope they all think of it all the time. JMO

Amen to that.
  My wish would be that kc had to read this over and over, all the horrible details. she might grow a concience but i doubt it.  When I think back to all those days that slore would skip into bozo's office, shades on, daisy dukes, flip flops  it just makes me sick. She acted like she was carefree and all this would just be another chapter in her bella vita.  Caylee is speaking loud and clear. an angelic monkey

Casey didn't have a care in the world.She's never answered for anything.Apparently none of them have.
There's more out there like them too.
I could not cover for my child if they murdered my grand babies.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 20, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »

We're ok right now. There is more coming from Indiana but we are hoping that the storms will die out before they get here. I saw you up there and wondered what you were still doing up. Can't you sleep?

I'm tired.Was going to bed and saw a raccoon looking in the patio door.
If I ever say raccoon or possum,the dogs go crazy.Had to let them settle back down.
I'm fixing to lay down.I haven't slept good for the last few nights.I get like that sometimes.
We'll have plenty to talk about this weekend with this report. 
I'm wondering if George is sleeping at home tonight? 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:25 AM »

I'm off to the bunky,again. 
Sleuth on monkeys. 

Justice For Caylee.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: June 20, 2009, 12:58:12 AM »

Niters Trimm.  Pleasant dreams

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 20, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »

Well, one thing I know for sure is that smirky look was off Spindy's face. Court has not been kind to them the past two times they have been there. George walked in all cocky and flirting with the female reporter, but he dam*ed sure didn't walk back out the same way. I hope this is a trend that the Anthonys are going to have to face the hard truth of reality.

I don't think they had any direct connection to Caylee's murder, but they have disrespected her time on earth to cover for her murderer. I am sure they know that Casey did it. How they can take Caylee out of the equations so easily is something I cannot abide. We spoke of Evil quite a bit a few days ago. I think the vultures have come home to roost. JMO

Yep.  the A's have so many bad sides, they're greedy, they're liars, they're egomaniacs, they're drama queens, they're blamers, they're scammers, it's hard to find anything nice to say.  If just once they would have said that we want the killer brought to justice even if it's our own daughter because we loved Caylee so much, I could see them slightly differently. No need to even dream up those scenarios because they never have said that nor do I think they ever will.

Their sole intent has been to put on a public facade, grieving grandparents, supportive parents and child advocates so as to build up good will for their Fraudation but their evil is so ingrained in them, they can't keep it in check. They can mange for a short while if nobody provokes them in the least but then the real nasty comes out.

It's late, good seeing everyone..........Fanny, Lovin and all other monks in the storm path, take care.  Night.    ::MonkeyWink
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 20, 2009, 01:01:06 AM »

I knew when the autopsy report came out that it was going to be upsetting. The cold hard facts of how she was really left, and what happened to her little body was going to be hard to take. I think it is working on all of us, and the guests that are reading along with us. There have been a lot of people on the thread today since before court started. It is just now thinning out. There are so many people that care about Caylee, and that is going to be her legacy. Most of us did not know her in life. But we have grown to know her in death. We will probably hear more upsetting news in the weeks and months to come. I think it surprised us all that we have been at this so long. I think we will surprise ourselves even more when we hand in there to the end...I am just not sure when we will know when the end is. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 20, 2009, 01:03:58 AM »

I'm tired.Was going to bed and saw a raccoon looking in the patio door.
If I ever say raccoon or possum,the dogs go crazy.Had to let them settle back down.
I'm fixing to lay down.I haven't slept good for the last few nights.I get like that sometimes.
We'll have plenty to talk about this weekend with this report. 
I'm wondering if George is sleeping at home tonight? 

He might be at the No-Tell Mo-Tel tonight.  Good nite Trimm.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:01 AM »

Good nite MizJay and any other monkeys going to bed.  an angelic monkey

I am going to the bunkey myself. We will be alright weatherwise I think. Miss Kitty wants to go to bed and hubby is under the pillow again. We have our weather radio on. It'll wake us if it gets bad.

Good nite, ya'll. And God Bless.    an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1314 on: June 20, 2009, 01:14:54 AM »

Hi Monkey friends I am going to go out on a limb here, forgive me if I am out in left field but this has been in my mind but apprehensive about expressing this theory.

I have always wondered about the night of the 15th....where was KC? She leaves the home in a rage after her fight with Sindy...  reports of KC in a motel/hotel parking lot pacing while on her cell phone (phone records show she is furiously trying to reach Tony) however this would actually be the wee hours of the 16th.  Was Caylee already dead in the car? Where did KC sleep that night? Home with a dead Caylee in the trunk?

Did KC then make that flurry of calls the next day to Cindy and George to see if anyone was home so she could go back home and do something with Caylee? Instead she left her in the car went to Tony's did the movie thing and romp for the night only to have to deal with a dead Caylee on the 17th? 

She then takes Tony's Jeep because Caylee is in the trunk of her car and she is spooked ..she goes to visit her friend Chris, why I don't know. Then on the 18th she knows she has to do something, by this time the smell is bad, it is hot, so she goes back home and decides to dip her in the pool thinking this would rinse off the smell and the flies/maggots....sets her in the backyard contemplating burying her so she borrows a shovel from the neighbor but then she discovers there is no way she can dig deep enough and abandons that thought so she packed her up in the bags and then dumps her in the woods?

The only problem with this theory is there is no explanation for the swimmie and how did George know she was wearing a pink shirt.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: June 20, 2009, 02:34:35 AM »

First let me say sorry to all that might have wondered where I went to but you know how real life calls you and you can't seem to catch a breathe let along time to get on the computer..well that's ME!!  So on to the case I've been doing alot of reflecting and now that the reports have been released and lots of chatter about the "diaper" issue..so here goes my theory.  Being the family seems to do alot of shopping at Target espically Casey the "Diaper" could have come from Target so let's start there what kind of "diaper"/s are sold there.  That could help out find out what "Kind" they were.  Anyone else think that this is a good place to begin as well?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: June 20, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?

OMG.........I had always wondered if she put her in the freezer for a while, but that really brings the possibility to reality.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 20, 2009, 03:52:04 AM »

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?

OMG.........I had always wondered if she put her in the freezer for a while, but that really brings the possibility to reality.

Uh-oh...I remember that I kept saying that LE needs to check the freezer.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 20, 2009, 03:55:04 AM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 20, 2009, 04:18:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys --

Crazy life events have kept me from posting.  All caught up, after watching vid of the hearing and reading autopsy report.

The laundry bag was not cinched.  The report states that there were two trash bags, one cinched and one open.  It even describes how the handles were tied.

The pink shirt said "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."  Picture below.

IMO a conscious toddler's lower face could not be bound in that manner unless the child's hands were bound.  I don't think we have any good evidence of that yet.  Even with hands bound, the child would squirm and be frightened -- it would not be easy.  Placing duct tape in that manner would be easier if the child were unconscious or already deceased.

If Leslee is correct that the purple elastic band is from an overnight pull-up, that gives us something to think about.  Prepared for bedtime?  Killed while sleeping or in the morning?  Premeditation by someone who knows that death causes voiding?

The adipocere evidence on the paper towels from Tony's trash bag is confusing to me.  Adipocere can form on plastic bags in humid environments.  So did Casey try to handle one of the garbage bags Caylee was in, and get some on her hands, then wipe her hands on a paper towel that had been in Tony's trash bag in her trunk?  (The marijuana evidence on the paper towel could perhaps mean it had been in Tony's apartment!  The air was thick with pot smoke, IMO.)

Someone said the hyoid bone was not recovered, but I thought the report stated that it was... Anyway, an intact hyoid bone in a child does not rule out strangulation... though I don't believe Caylee was strangled.  Possible, though... a spiteful b*tch thing, after being throttled herself by her own mother, maybe?

Regarding the sand/silt:  The soil in the Orlando area contains a lot of sand.  But you know, I seem to recall reading that there was an empty(?) bag of play sand found at the Suburban site.  It gave me all kinds of imaginings regarding the sandbox, the JCPenney charges, the shovel, etc.

A1 asked about the toy horse and the heart sticker.  They were not mentioned in the autopsy report b/c they were found elsewhere at the scene and were not part of the packaging of the remains that went to the medical examiner's office.  They were itemized in the other reports, though.  I don't remember seeing a photo of the little horse...

From memory, I believe LE confiscated some Huggies Swimmers from the closet or drawer(?) in the computer room.  ICBW.

The news story that states there was evidence in the trunk that a person died due to a lack of oxygen is bad interpretation of the reports.  Anaerobic decomposition is what the report mentions, and this term causes much confusion.  Just means that decomposition is taking place in an airtight or near-airtight environment, like being sealed tightly in something.  It creates different decomp gases/chemicals than aerobic, or aerated environments.  (Does not mean that the deceased's body emits gases that indicate they died of lack of oxygen.)

I am leery of "jumping in" on the pool theories.  One reason is that I have not noticed LE focusing particularly on that in interviews, search warrants, or forensic testing requests.  If the pool was involved I'll be the first to say I was wrong, but my instincts are saying no.

Am leaning toward smothering in rage, to silence a crying or yelling Caylee, then covering her mouth with duct tape, then stashing her in the trunk.  Am thinking the car backing into the garage (6/18?) was first to put the blanket-wrapped body into a trash bag to contain decomp fluids, second time (6/19or20?) to double-bag her decomposing body.  I think Casey already had the laundry bag in her trunk or at Tony's, and either used it for convenience on disposal day, or used it to hide Caylee's bagged body in the bottom of the laundry bag, covering her with dirty clothes as camouflage.  George stated that when the trunk was opened at the towyard, he saw "clothes" in there.  He also said IIRC in one of his versions of gas can day (or maybe Cindy said this) that he saw clothes in the trunk before Casey slammed it shut.

As for the toxicology report stating that the negative result on these bones/hair does not rule out drugging, I believe that testing on bones and hair could only detect previous or long-term drugs in the system.  Am I wrong?  I don't believe that if a drug or toxic gas were used as a part of her killing it would have time to show up in bone or hair...

Now.  I know that Lee had a roommate.  And I know that this is really "out there."  But check out this myspace message Casey left for Lee on June 23:

23-Jun-08 12:40 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Lee "here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered."

How long was Lee in Chicago?  Was it for his parking company job?  White Sox games maybe?  I think play-offs were happening then.  Here's a wiki link on the White Sox schedule for June of last year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chicago_White_Sox_season#June  (You have to scroll down a bit.)  Could Lee have been out of town for a week or two, including the time of Caylee's death?  IIRC he said the last time he saw Caylee was June 5, at the A's home.

What if Casey used Lee's house... what if there is a freezer at Lee's house... cell phone pings would probably mimic those at the A's house, maybe?  I always thought it was so odd for Casey to have a bag of freezer food from home when she abandoned the car that day.  The "make room for a body in the freezer" theory is outlandish, but within the realm of the possible for sure, IMO.

I'm so tired... sorry if this doesn't make sense.  Just letting my imagination roam.

Sorry so long and rushed; don't know how soon I will be able to post again.  Love ya, Monks... will be back when I can.  Lots going on.

P.S.  Loved Morgan's awesome motion!

Our little angel is speaking loud and clear!  Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages indeed.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.