April 26, 2024, 07:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253562 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: June 20, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »

Welcome Eyecare2 & the new monkeys from yesterday! Also, Big HUGS to BooMonkey!!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1361 on: June 20, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »

Welcome Eyecare2! These are the best monkeys in the world.
Hi Boo! Glad to see you here. Hugs and Luv. JSM  an angelic monkey

Hugs back atcha JSM 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: June 20, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

eyecare2  WELCOME   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1363 on: June 20, 2009, 10:30:26 AM »

Welcome Eyecare2! These are the best monkeys in the world.

Boo!!!  I am so sorry for your pain, I love you!!!

I am so glad you are here and see you are our new monkey greeter.

My name is Boo.
How do you do?

I was over in the nursery looking at Dolce's babies. Soooo cute! But glad mine are older now!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: June 20, 2009, 10:31:14 AM »

Blink that was an interesting comment you posted from your site. That would make a lot of sense. But the question, which I'm sure we will probably never know is how exactly Caylee died. I thought perhaps she duct taped her and she died that way, but people are right without the hands tied it would have been very difficult. So I guess maybe she smothered Caylee, and then did what she did with the duct tape.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1365 on: June 20, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »

Welcome Eyecare2 & the new monkeys from yesterday! Also, Big HUGS to BooMonkey!!  an angelic monkey

Hey QT! Did you bring coffee? I could really use some!!  These glasses are on for a reason!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: June 20, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

Welcome Eyecare2.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: June 20, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »

Hey QT! Did you bring coffee? I could really use some!!  These glasses are on for a reason!

For you BOO! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1368 on: June 20, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

Blink that was an interesting comment you posted from your site. That would make a lot of sense. But the question, which I'm sure we will probably never know is how exactly Caylee died. I thought perhaps she duct taped her and she died that way, but people are right without the hands tied it would have been very difficult. So I guess maybe she smothered Caylee, and then did what she did with the duct tape.
Hi No Rose I think that was an excellent post on Blink's site and what bearly said about the O and the Q had me wondering, what if Caylee threw her in the pool with no floaties or lifejacket and the baby struggled for dear life. Would that not have made Caylee scream and have the O sign or whatever it is called and KC then taped her mouth shut. Didn't they find the duct tape in the shed outside? I may be wrong about that.

KC has always reminded me of that Rhoda kid in the bad seed. She pushed the kid into the water and watched him drown. I have always thought that is what KC did. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: June 20, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »

Bearly said:IMO, George could not have made a worse choice.  Seeing that picture seals the deal for me.

He brings the most publicized picture of Caylee to a hearing on not making her remains public.  It reminds me of the fact they sold that little girl, bone by bone, piece by piece.   They (C & G) are parasites literally living off the body of a beautiful baby with a loving spirit.

I have a picture of my nephew (many of you know passed when he was 20) in my folder that I bring to meetings for my son (many of you know, he is affected by autism).  I do not hold the picture in front of me like a banner.  It is there for me only, to comfort my heart and to remember him, it adds fight to my spirit.  That showman's procession, where he is holding that commercialized picture of Caylee in front of him like a badge of entitlement, tells me everything I need to know about George.

Jojo is using that trusting baby as a shield to deflect any truth coming his way.
Bearly,I feel the same about that photo.They are parasites.
I have a photo of my son no matter where I am.Like you it is not for display.It is to comfort me,and also as a reminder of waht happens when bad choices are made.People die. 

I can't srand the Anthonys.I don't say hate because I was taught never to say it as a child. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: June 20, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »

Hi No Rose I think that was an excellent post on Blink's site and what bearly said about the O and the Q had me wondering, what if Caylee threw her in the pool with no floaties or lifejacket and the baby struggled for dear life. Would that not have made Caylee scream and have the O sign or whatever it is called and KC then taped her mouth shut. Didn't they find the duct tape in the shed outside? I may be wrong about that.

KC has always reminded me of that Rhoda kid in the movie The Bad Seed. She pushed the kid into the water and watched him drown. I have always thought that is what KC did. JMO JSM
EDITED

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 20, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

KC has always reminded me of that Rhoda kid in the bad seed. She pushed the kid into the water and watched him drown. I have always thought that is what KC did. JMO JSM
That could be, and yes she does remind me of Rhoda in the Bad Seed, which is one of my favorite movies. I think there was duct tape found either in the shed or garage.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: June 20, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »

To Dr. Lillian Glass, psychologist, what impact on someone, especially the jury, could these photos have?

GLASS: I think they can have a great impact, because when they see what has happened, it will be devastating for them to look at.

And when you realize that there may have been several pieces of duct tape that were placed over her mouth, it shows that this was an act of rage.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/19/ng.01.html

I want that ***** to fry

YEA!!!!! GO TRIM!!! (soon i will have everyone in 'fry' mode

Monkey Devil! I have no problem with fry mode.

A friend of mine says it this way, "some people just have to be kissed back up to God."

I still have trouble with the death penalty, I believe vengeance belongs to the Lord, and it is never okay to take a life.  (I am talking premeditated not in an effort to save yourself).

I respect our right to disagree, especially with Trimm and Nutt, two of my favorite champions of justice. 

I never gave much thought to the death penalty until Natalee Holloway disappeared.Watching the living hell her parents are still in makes me crazy.I pray for the day we get justice for her.
The duct tape on Caylee's face did it for me.I'm done with these sick *****.
Joran and Casey changed my mind about the death penalty.
I respect your opinion.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: June 20, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

That could be, and yes she does remind me of Rhoda in the Bad Seed, which is one of my favorite movies. I think there was duct tape found either in the shed or garage.
I'm glad it made sense to you. So if the duct tape was in the shed, she would have had to get her out of the pool, lay her down on the ground where the dogs caught decomp scent, then duct taped her head. Turbo said decomp starts within minutes of death. So it would take time for her to dry her off, find the duct tape, then wrap it around as much as she did. Maybe that is why the dogs hit on the spot in the backyard. Just a thought. You know I am usually wrong though.

That is one of my all time favorites too, except when I watch it I can't get that piano tune out of my head for weeks. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: June 20, 2009, 11:09:06 AM »

Goooood Morning, Monkeys!  Welcome to all new monkeys.  (and hi, guests.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: June 20, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »

NoRose,You're right.We may never know,but I just can't get past the duct tape,no matter when it was placed on Caylee's face.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: June 20, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »

The other thing is - How could George not have smelled something when he was at the trunk of Casey's car on the 24th?  I'm thinking the only two places she would have put Caylee before dumping her in the woods would be somewhere at the house or in her trunk.  Either place George would have had to have smelled.
Yes,I said the same thing months ago,by the 24th of June that car had to be kicking with the smell and all of a sudden.....george's nose is not working.
So what else is new?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: June 20, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »

No Rose, I am of the opinion she restricted her airway in some way, in a act of rage and did not realize until it was too late, whether she put a pillow over her face to keep her quiet, or held her underwater in the tub, or cupped her nose and mouth, but that is what I believe happened. Like the child she was, whose parents made excuses for her and never held her accountable for anything, I believe she was way more afraid of her Mother than the cops and that is why I believe she did not call 911, whether it was an accident or not, she could have certainly said it was, but unless there was zero culpability on her part, Cindys wrath was what she feared most. I guess she did not understand her own Mothers need not to see herself in a mirror would take precedence over any grief.

On that my monkey friends, my heart is so very heavy for this baby.
B
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: June 20, 2009, 11:20:42 AM »

Okay Monkeys. I'm off to the rink. BBL

Blink If you don't mind could you read my response to No Rose and see if it makes any sense. TIA JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: June 20, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!  an angelic monkey
O/T
We made it through the night. Weather radio never went off, but this morning we had a couple of tomato bushes we had to restake, also a couple of Sunfowers, and all the petals that were on one rose bush that was blooming had been blown off. We've been outside all morning. 

Glad to see Boo in here.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.