March 28, 2024, 02:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252497 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

So we concur
Okay, so massively off topic I'm in the next time zone, but every time I see the word
Concur, I think,
Con=with (like cafe con leche)
Cur=dog ith dog. 
Sorry, mods.  Is it time for the Giant Monkey Wine Tote Board to go up yet?

Monkey Devil! Just as long as JSM isn't on Red's list. 

GIANT MONKEY WINE TOTE BOARD         

MAMACRAZY~  due to the wine festevus for the restevus  soon to begin ,I can't get my party hat and recap the latest news on here at the same time, so hopefully another kind monkey can give you the update.............but hello form me.

i'm into my second beer (yep, i'm a beer gal) and ready to start the party!   just give me a min to catch up on my first post...see ya'll in a few Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »

I see your point to a degree. I will disregard your last link on general principals, due to who wrote it.

However, I know there have been cases where a child has been strangled and the hyoid has been crushed. The sites you quote do not rule out this happening. It only talks about when it is fused. With enough pressure it can be crushed. If an eight yr old boy is manually strangled with enough pressure, there will be damage to his hyoid bone. JMO

I know what you are saying about Dr. Baden. LOL  

I am sure that it could be crushed, but according to Dr. Bass, there would usually be other skeletal indicators. The problem which arises in calling that a cause of death would be a toddler or young person can be suffocated with no visible damage to the bone at all.
So if she were suffocated, it wouldn't show? Would an intentional drowning show on a skeleton? TIA JSM

It might show up in the hyoid, but the coroner said there was no premortem damage to the bones, so that pretty well says it was not crushed or broken.

I can't think of anyway a drowning would show up with no soft tissue. There would be no lungs for evaluation.

Actually we are on the same side, maybe just different page. But I think Caylee was murdered with the Duct tape anyway. So the subject is mute in this case anyway as far as I see it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

I am clueless too Mizjay. Sorry for posting wrong info to you. JSM

well we can both be thankful there's so many Einsteins and Perry Masons here at SM !! 
  And then there is JSM that is neither. 

JMS I am here and I AM WATCHING YOU...you are on thin ice young Miss!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2009, 10:13:41 PM »

I see your point to a degree. I will disregard your last link on general principals, due to who wrote it.

However, I know there have been cases where a child has been strangled and the hyoid has been crushed. The sites you quote do not rule out this happening. It only talks about when it is fused. With enough pressure it can be crushed. If an eight yr old boy is manually strangled with enough pressure, there will be damage to his hyoid bone. JMO

I am sure that it could be crushed, but according to Dr. Bass, there would usually be other skeletal indicators. The problem which arises in calling that a cause of death would be a toddler or young person can be suffocated with no visible damage to the bone at all.
So if she were suffocated, it wouldn't show? Would an intentional drowning show on a skeleton? TIA JSM

It might show up in the hyoid, but the coroner said there was no premortem damage to the bones, so that pretty well says it was not crushed or broken.

I can't think of anyway a drowning would show up with no soft tissue. There would be no lungs for evaluation.
Thanks Turbo, that was my point I was trying to make earlier. KC knew that if there were no soft tissues and or organs i.e. lungs so she was trying to keep her family at bay until Caylee was totally I hate to say melted away in the hot weather. JMO JSM

I think you are exactly right. She was hoping the body would not be found at all, but if it was she wanted it to be long enough the soft tissue was completely gone.

I am still thinking about the pesticides they took from the Anthony house. If she or someone sprayed those on the body to kill the maggots and/or flies, it will show up and that would tie the house to the murder.  I also believe there is evidence in the maggots they got out of the car and on the bag. There are many cases where the maggots had the drugs in them that the body had been given.

If you notice there has been no document releases on any of the the forensic entomology.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »

babies bounce..not to sound crass, but their little bones don't harden and fuse for about the first three years.  it could happen..but why do we think that casey strangled her?  there is no soft tissue left.  she could have beat the snit out of Caylee as far as we know.  just because there were no broken bones (that we know of, but on the other hand her little bones were scattered all over the place)  doesn't mean that there wasn't brain damage, internal bleeding, etc..
sorry so graphic.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

I need to go to bed, but rest assured I will be dreaming of multiple Kathi Belichs asking tough, pointed, SCARY questions of the Players tomorrow.  And Stan the Man Strickland pontificating from on high, "You've got no standing for this motion, Conway."
(Maybe I need more wine.  Number 2 on the Tote Board!)
Good night, Monkadillos.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

i don't see how it would?  unless there is a test that can measure blood gas in bone marrow i don't see how they could find that out.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

babies bounce..not to sound crass, but their little bones don't harden and fuse for about the first three years.  it could happen..but why do we think that casey strangled her?  there is no soft tissue left.  she could have beat the snit out of Caylee as far as we know.  just because there were no broken bones (that we know of, but on the other hand her little bones were scattered all over the place)  doesn't mean that there wasn't brain damage, internal bleeding, etc..
sorry so graphic.

I totally agree. What I am thinking about is "they" know there was damage and they are now afraid of what it will disclose.  

I have been trying all evening to determine what an autopsy of the bones would show that they don't want disclosed. Of course the DNA would be there, but cremation would not matter in that instance because they would keep other samples for later.

All I have been able to think of is if there was prior healed breaks, or if the body was cut up in some way. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:26 PM »

hello Monkeys!
i may be out of my funk, but i'm still not sure.  but, while i was gathering my wits and putting on a game face, i noticed we have a new cage.  most of the time i sit and read back post to get caught up, but frankly, tonight i don't have it in me.  but, here i am non the less ready to do battle for the JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...so
what have i missed;)

I wondered when you were going to show up! I saw you over on Musings. I started to yell for you as I thought you were lurking. Hang with us a while.   
oh miss Mae, ya know if your here i ain't goin' nowhere fast...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

well we can both be thankful there's so many Einsteins and Perry Masons here at SM !! 

JSM!!! Stop it!!

Some of the most insightful and interesting posts have come from you, whether you give yourself credit for it or not. You are a very smart and funny monkey.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:31 PM »

sorry so graphic.

JMHO  but if there's nothing in the maggot evidence, I think she was in a blind rage over Sindy's tirade, being busted for stealing, not being able to go on the PR trip, having to actually be responsible for the "little snothead" and not skank all over town, and last but not least, new boy toy didn't want Caylee spending the nights at his apt. Betcha when she left the house Caylee was crying and how can she talk dirty to Tony with all that racket from her kid, so out comes the duct tape, maybe sedatives. Whoila~ that'll show the brat who's boss.  That's How I think it went down.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »

hello Monkeys!
i may be out of my funk, but i'm still not sure.  but, while i was gathering my wits and putting on a game face, i noticed we have a new cage.  most of the time i sit and read back post to get caught up, but frankly, tonight i don't have it in me.  but, here i am non the less ready to do battle for the JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...so
what have i missed;)
Hi Mamacrazy. JSM
hey!  where'd she go?  JSM..yoohoo  i'm here..
come back please...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »

I need to go to bed, but rest assured I will be dreaming of multiple Kathi Belichs asking tough, pointed, SCARY questions of the Players tomorrow.  And Stan the Man Strickland pontificating from on high, "You've got no standing for this motion, Conway."
(Maybe I need more wine.  Number 2 on the Tote Board!)
Good night, Monkadillos.

Good nite, Monk.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

sorry so graphic.

I totally agree. What I am thinking about is "they" know there was damage and they are now afraid of what it will disclose.  

I have been trying all evening to determine what an autopsy of the bones would show that they don't want disclosed. Of course the DNA would be there, but cremation would not matter in that instance because they would keep other samples for later.

All I have been able to think of is if there was prior healed breaks, or if the body was cut up in some way. Does anyone else have any ideas?

I think I am stuck on Duct tape. Not to say I don't think Casey might have knock the crap out of Caylee before she did it. I don't know if Caylee was past the point of shaken baby syndrome or not. She was still such a baby. There might have been bruises and contusions that Casey didn't want anyone to see. It has really peaked my interest that the autopsy is so many pages. Dr G is usually very thorough, but in my experience, a normal autopsy report is just a few pages long. I doubt if the autopsies in the OJ case were that documented. JMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

I've been trying to catch up here, whew!  With all the talk and info on the hyoid, and because I'm limited on time tonight, do we know that the hyoid was found at the remains site? TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2009, 10:35:37 PM »

sorry so graphic.

oh, jeez..ya read my mind..the duct tape was there for a reason...to silence her.  maybe to obscure her face so casey wouldn't have to realize that it was her flesh and blood she was hacking up.  the duct tape still bothers me because there is a world of difference to me if it was over her mouth or over her head.  --Maybe thats why they don't want the autopsy public.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »

JSM!!! Stop it!!

Some of the most insightful and interesting posts have come from you, whether you give yourself credit for it or not. You are a very smart and funny monkey.   an angelic monkey
fanny thank you for beating her with a stick...she needs it lol..JSM..stop it!  i'm gonna' get her with a wet noodle next time.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »

hello Monkeys!
what have i missed;)
Hi Mamacrazy. JSM
hey!  where'd she go?  JSM..yoohoo  i'm here..
come back please...

I think JSM has left the building... Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

Thanks Turbo, that was my point I was trying to make earlier. KC knew that if there were no soft tissues and or organs i.e. lungs so she was trying to keep her family at bay until Caylee was totally I hate to say melted away in the hot weather. JMO JSM

I think you are exactly right. She was hoping the body would not be found at all, but if it was she wanted it to be long enough the soft tissue was completely gone.

I am still thinking about the pesticides they took from the Anthony house. If she or someone sprayed those on the body to kill the maggots and/or flies, it will show up and that would tie the house to the murder.  I also believe there is evidence in the maggots they got out of the car and on the bag. There are many cases where the maggots had the drugs in them that the body had been given.

If you notice there has been no document releases on any of the the forensic entomology.

Turbo I agree that the pupae recovered will tell many secrets.  I wrote a post some time ago about the three stages of maggots to fly, timeframe between each stage and generations.  They basically are what they eat and if there was drugs ingested they should show up via maggots.  Not sure how to pull up old posts but if someone is so inclined it may help with this discussion.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »

I've been trying to catch up here, whew!  With all the talk and info on the hyoid, and because I'm limited on time tonight, do we know that the hyoid was found at the remains site? TIA

Yes it was. Dr G reported in her initial findings that it was undamaged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.