April 25, 2024, 12:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253486 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1440 on: June 20, 2009, 12:55:11 PM »

Thank you for the reminder Cece  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 20, 2009, 12:55:49 PM »

Thank-you cece for that picture, for some reason it looked more cloth like to me.   

I can't remember if there were more pictures of tape at the crime scene.  I thought there were, but this was the one I could find quickly.  Maybe another monkey that is more organized can post them.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: June 20, 2009, 12:56:42 PM »

leslee, that is about what I'm thinking happened also. It all sort of fits.

Yeah, it would be interesting to examine those pings now that we know more of the story.

I'll look for the spread sheet that I have. Maybe I can find it today with a fresher mind.

Fanny here is one link that has her cell phone activity relative to active and inactive there is also a link to a ping map. I tried to read it last night but it gave me a headache.  There may be a better one out there somewhere.

Dah I forgot the link.......http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html

Thanks, but no, I have seen this one, and it is not the one I am talking about. I will keep looking in my files. Also, the one posted last night was so confusing that I just never could make heads or tail of it.

Fanny heres my throwaway...leslee89@gmail.com, I may have what you are looking for.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

Yes, she could have been bound and drugged but IMO just the duct tape covering her mouth and possibly her nose would have been more than enough to do the job on a helpless child.

She would have struggled viciously though to stay alive and not allow the duct tape to be placed over her mouth and nose. She would have been flailing, kicking and fighting for her life. It is human instict to do that, and if you have ever tried to restrain a 2 1/2 Yr old in a full blow tantrum, it would be obvious that Casey would have at least had bruises on her arms. In the pics for Fusions on the 20th, she had on a sleeveless dress, and no signs on her arms. I did wonder though, why she would wear black knee high boots in the middle of the summer, and wondered if she might have had some scratches and bruises on her legs.

I can't speak from first hand experience on trying to kill a 2 year old with duct tape, but having raised 3 sons to adulthood I have wrestled with many a tantrum and I won. Not trying to force my opinion on you or anything but I'm of the opinion that a 2 year old could be subdued by an adult.
I see what you are saying, and Caylee was similar in size of my oldest daughter, and I would have had no trouble subdueing her. Now with my youngest daughter I would have, she was quite a handful. I didn't picture Caylee to be that kind of a handful, I think she was more on the delicate side, and easier to subdue. But then again, when a person's life, whether young or old is in danger, you become much more powerful and fight to survive.

Think about it, all you have to do is sit over the child while she is on her back and squeeze her arms to her sides with your knees and control her legs with your lower legs and feet. A child that age is small and an adult towers over them. In fact, if one is planning on killing the child anyway then much of the adults body weight could be used as well. But, I'm not saying she could not have been bound up too, thats a distinct possibility.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

You're welcome Mission.  The autopsy report has been so difficult for all of us.  I thought it might help some.   an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: June 20, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

I am of the belief that the chloroform was used for cleaning purposes, I'm probably wrong, but I don't think if you are in that kind of rage, that you would go to the bother of drugging the victim.  Actually I think the fear and panic of having the mouth and nose duct taped, the perp doing that would probably get off on the panic of the victim. Having the victim drugged and unaware, would take the pleasure away from the perp doing such a heinous action.

Does anyone know if the tap water in that area is chlorinated?

Good question....I have no clue but if it is city water I think all city water is chlorinated and if Kronk is a meter reader was he reading water meters?  Then I would think yes it is.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 20, 2009, 01:02:58 PM »

Blink that was an interesting comment you posted from your site. That would make a lot of sense. But the question, which I'm sure we will probably never know is how exactly Caylee died. I thought perhaps she duct taped her and she died that way, but people are right without the hands tied it would have been very difficult. So I guess maybe she smothered Caylee, and then did what she did with the duct tape.

NoRose,You're right.We may never know,but I just can't get past the duct tape,no matter when it was placed on Caylee's face.   

I'm with you Trimm.  I can't get past the duct tape either.

Could her wrists have been bound first with tape?  Wasn't there tape recovered at the crime scene?  And some of the little hand bones missing?  (Just still questioning)

I think so.Casey is a monster no matter how you lay this out.

Okay so there was some tape found at the scene, so it could be very likely that she could have bound her hands. No doubt Casey is a monster, and it is not a stretch for me to believe she enjoyed every minute of the torture she put that little one through. I have no doubt in my mind. She probably revisits that in her mind quite often.

As if this weren't bad enough.I wonder about things she may have done prior.She did not just wake up one day like this.
I'm still curious about Casey and drugs she may have been using.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 20, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »

You're welcome Mission.  The autopsy report has been so difficult for all of us.  I thought it might help some.   an angelic monkey

Yes thank you so much CeCe.  Again, if anyone is upset about the medical process explanations please tell me to stop.  I really do not want to get to graphic or upset anyone in answering the questions.  I am especially concerned about Boo right now. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1448 on: June 20, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Can someone please explain about the shroud(had to look that up to see what it was)and if this was something the forensics people used to transport the body or was it something caseyb!tch used on Caylee?

Also,not done reading the reports but do we know for sure that the duct tape was wrapped all around Caylee's head?Or was it put on her face in very long,overlapping strips?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1449 on: June 20, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

Out of all the information we have been given...There is one thing I know for certain. Caylee's death was no accident....no way..no how...It was a cold, calculated, heinous murder. My heart is in a million pieces for what that preious baby went through in her last minutes of life. I can't even ask God to have mercy on her soul or CA &  Ga for trying to cover it up. I can think of no punishment harsh enough for any of them. I thought Susan Smith was bad enough , but Dear Lord she at least confessed after 9 days. Casey will never confess. She is just evil personified. I have no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George figured out where Caylee was in the first few weeks. How could they drive to the end of that road knowing their precious grandbaby was in those woods? It is more than I, as a grandmother, can wrap my mind around. I would have beat the answer out of her before the cops ever got there. And now they are still defending her. If they have any sense in their pea brains they will stay behind locked doors from now on. People are going to be in a rage after reading these reports. I for one could probably kill them with my bare hands I am so mad. The whole damn family is just plain evil. No wonder they didn't want the report to come out. They don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. Just a waste of good oxygen in my book.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

lookin' good A-1........mmeeeoowww !!! Monkey Devil!

Looks like you all had a big document release yesterday? gonna grab some coffee and see if I can catch up a little bit...

Thank you Sea, backatcha!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »

Yes, she could have been bound and drugged but IMO just the duct tape covering her mouth and possibly her nose would have been more than enough to do the job on a helpless child.

She would have struggled viciously though to stay alive and not allow the duct tape to be placed over her mouth and nose. She would have been flailing, kicking and fighting for her life. It is human instict to do that, and if you have ever tried to restrain a 2 1/2 Yr old in a full blow tantrum, it would be obvious that Casey would have at least had bruises on her arms. In the pics for Fusions on the 20th, she had on a sleeveless dress, and no signs on her arms. I did wonder though, why she would wear black knee high boots in the middle of the summer, and wondered if she might have had some scratches and bruises on her legs.

I can't speak from first hand experience on trying to kill a 2 year old with duct tape, but having raised 3 sons to adulthood I have wrestled with many a tantrum and I won. Not trying to force my opinion on you or anything but I'm of the opinion that a 2 year old could be subdued by an adult.
I see what you are saying, and Caylee was similar in size of my oldest daughter, and I would have had no trouble subdueing her. Now with my youngest daughter I would have, she was quite a handful. I didn't picture Caylee to be that kind of a handful, I think she was more on the delicate side, and easier to subdue. But then again, when a person's life, whether young or old is in danger, you become much more powerful and fight to survive.

Think about it, all you have to do is sit over the child while she is on her back and squeeze her arms to her sides with your knees and control her legs with your lower legs and feet. A child that age is small and an adult towers over them. In fact, if one is planning on killing the child anyway then much of the adults body weight could be used as well. But, I'm not saying she could not have been bound up too, thats a distinct possibility.

Or drown her.
Much easier, no trauma to be detected.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: June 20, 2009, 01:07:58 PM »

I appreciate your knowledge and info Northern Rose - as sad as it may be it is helpful to gain a better understanding.  I see what you mean about Boo.........Hugs to you Boo.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1453 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:10 PM »

I am of the belief that the chloroform was used for cleaning purposes, I'm probably wrong, but I don't think if you are in that kind of rage, that you would go to the bother of drugging the victim.  Actually I think the fear and panic of having the mouth and nose duct taped, the perp doing that would probably get off on the panic of the victim. Having the victim drugged and unaware, would take the pleasure away from the perp doing such a heinous action.

Does anyone know if the tap water in that area is chlorinated?

Good question....I have no clue but if it is city water I think all city water is chlorinated and if Kronk is a meter reader was he reading water meters?  Then I would think yes it is.
That is a good question, I don't even know if the water where I live is chlorinated or not 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: June 20, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »

Link to images of evidence at crime scene:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 20, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »

Trimm, that is a question I have asked in my head over and over, and not just with Casey, with many murderers, and violent abusers. You just don't wake up one day and do this, or do some people?  I'm just guessing here with Casey, but I think she thought about this for awhile, she probably thought of many things to do to get back at Cindy. I would be afraid to know what was all going through her mind, revenge wise.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 20, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »

Ok folks, here is the spreadsheet and the tower locations.

The next is a link for the pings, on a day by day basis. You can click on the date at the top, and it will give you all the info.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=7

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 20, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

Out of all the information we have been given...There is one thing I know for certain. Caylee's death was no accident....no way..no how...It was a cold, calculated, heinous murder. My heart is in a million pieces for what that preious baby went through in her last minutes of life. I can't even ask God to have mercy on her soul or CA &  Ga for trying to cover it up. I can think of no punishment harsh enough for any of them. I thought Susan Smith was bad enough , but Dear Lord she at least confessed after 9 days. Casey will never confess. She is just evil personified. I have no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George figured out where Caylee was in the first few weeks. How could they drive to the end of that road knowing their precious grandbaby was in those woods? It is more than I, as a grandmother, can wrap my mind around. I would have beat the answer out of her before the cops ever got there. And now they are still defending her. If they have any sense in their pea brains they will stay behind locked doors from now on. People are going to be in a rage after reading these reports. I for one could probably kill them with my bare hands I am so mad. The whole damn family is just plain evil. No wonder they didn't want the report to come out. They don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. Just a waste of good oxygen in my book.

Darla,I agree.People are gonna be very upset.I said last night I thought the Anthonys should be careful.I would stay home and keep my mouth shut.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1458 on: June 20, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

I think the shroud you are speaking off is like a white sheet that the remains were place on and wrapped in to protect them...then placed in the white body bag that we saw being picked up and placed in the coroners van. And from what I read, I think the tape was placed on the front of the face. Maybe from like ear to ear or maybe a little farther. They said it was on the anterior side...no mention of posterior. And IIRC there was some other pieces of tape found near where the remains were found , so her little hands cound have been bound.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 20, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »

Can someone please explain about the shroud(had to look that up to see what it was)and if this was something the forensics people used to transport the body or was it something caseyb!tch used on Caylee?

Also,not done reading the reports but do we know for sure that the duct tape was wrapped all around Caylee's head?Or was it put on her face in very long,overlapping strips?

I've noticed we are talking about duct tape being wrapped around, but I don't think it was, there were pieces cut, but not wrapped around. I even asked my husband if it would be hard to wrap around and around, I have never used duct tape, so I wasn't sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.