March 29, 2024, 04:02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252525 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: June 20, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »

I am of the belief that the chloroform was used for cleaning purposes, I'm probably wrong, but I don't think if you are in that kind of rage, that you would go to the bother of drugging the victim.  Actually I think the fear and panic of having the mouth and nose duct taped, the perp doing that would probably get off on the panic of the victim. Having the victim drugged and unaware, would take the pleasure away from the perp doing such a heinous action.

Does anyone know if the tap water in that area is chlorinated?

Good question....I have no clue but if it is city water I think all city water is chlorinated and if Kronk is a meter reader was he reading water meters?  Then I would think yes it is.
That is a good question, I don't even know if the water where I live is chlorinated or not 

My question about chlorinated tap water is hard to explain but I will try as it has been there since the chloroform was detected in the trunk.  Everywhere around us you see ANTIBACTERIAL products.  They have become so common place that it is hard to pick up any cleaning product, baby toy, personal hygiene product such as toothpaste or deodorant without seeing it labeled as antibacterial.  There are only two ingredients that make something antibaterial - alcohol or a chemical called triclosan.  Alcohol is reserved for some instant hand sanitizers.  Almost all manufacturers of antibacterial products use triclosan.  Triclosan is a evil evil chemical that should not be in consumer products.  It was first used in clinical settings such as hospitals for sterilization.  Somehow it has made its way into consumer products and is being added even more every year.  When I say it is an evil chemical I am not kidding,  it is two molecules different from agent orange.  There has been much research conducted about the long terms effects of antibacterial products.  What has been proven, and repeatedly proven is that no one knows the half life of triclosan, and when chlorinated tap water is mixed with it it creates chloroform.  Because there are no guidelines on the acceptable limit of Triclosan in consumer products ( also can appear on labels as Irgasan, 2,4,4’-trichloros-2’-hydroxydiphenyl ether, Microban - when used in plastics and clothing- IrgasanDP-300, Lexol 300, Ster-Zac, Cloxifenolum, Biofresh when used in acrylic fibers) some products have obscenely high levels of it in them.  I need to add here that it does not dissolved in water (so if you use antibacterial soap the chemical residue stays on your skin) and when sun hits it it creates dioxins (so think twice about buying anything that says antibacterial, or labled as biofresh or contains microban. Dolce if you are reading this promise me you will keep your babies away from Playskool toys as triclosan is added to the plastic in their manufacturing process and babies like to put their toys in their mouths).

We know Cindy was a neat freak.  We know there were cleaning products found in the trunk of the car.  If cleaning they were antibacterial products used to try to clean  the trunk   and were mixed with chlorinated tap water at any point, the chemical reaction would have immediately formed chloroform.  Close trunk and it gets trapped.  Chemical has no known half life nor does water dissolve it so would have kept reacting with the water to create chloroform until water had all evaporated.  If the defense uses this we know they are reading here. 

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 20, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »

I saw that THANK YOU.... I am not sure. I have a ton of docstocs but I don't know how to upload. I did find a record of all her calls ( minus the ping locations) during that time here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5064604/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716&key=YTg5MmVmN2Ut&pass=MjE4Zi00ODli

I couldn't get into docstoc. It asked for a username. I will send an e-mail in a minute.

I am a stupid monkey I just made it public, thought I had already done so sorry.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1482 on: June 20, 2009, 01:46:53 PM »

Karma also, shrouds can be clothes that people are buried in. Not sure if they still do, but funeral homes have clothes that you can pick from to bury someone in. They are open in the back and are more or less one size fits all. My dad worked for a funeral home so I have seen these clothes years ago. Now most folks take their deceased own clothes to bury them in.Hope that helps you to understand.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: June 20, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »

LESLIE,You have nanners.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: June 20, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

I am of the belief that the chloroform was used for cleaning purposes, I'm probably wrong, but I don't think if you are in that kind of rage, that you would go to the bother of drugging the victim.  Actually I think the fear and panic of having the mouth and nose duct taped, the perp doing that would probably get off on the panic of the victim. Having the victim drugged and unaware, would take the pleasure away from the perp doing such a heinous action.

Good question....I have no clue but if it is city water I think all city water is chlorinated and if Kronk is a meter reader was he reading water meters?  Then I would think yes it is.
That is a good question, I don't even know if the water where I live is chlorinated or not 

My question about chlorinated tap water is hard to explain but I will try as it has been there since the chloroform was detected in the trunk.  Everywhere around us you see ANTIBACTERIAL products.  They have become so common place that it is hard to pick up any cleaning product, baby toy, personal hygiene product such as toothpaste or deodorant without seeing it labeled as antibacterial.  There are only two ingredients that make something antibaterial - alcohol or a chemical called triclosan.  Alcohol is reserved for some instant hand sanitizers.  Almost all manufacturers of antibacterial products use triclosan.  Triclosan is a evil evil chemical that should not be in consumer products.  It was first used in clinical settings such as hospitals for sterilization.  Somehow it has made its way into consumer products and is being added even more every year.  When I say it is an evil chemical I am not kidding,  it is two molecules different from agent orange.  There has been much research conducted about the long terms effects of antibacterial products.  What has been proven, and repeatedly proven is that no one knows the half life of triclosan, and when chlorinated tap water is mixed with it it creates chloroform.  Because there are no guidelines on the acceptable limit of Triclosan in consumer products ( also can appear on labels as Irgasan, 2,4,4’-trichloros-2’-hydroxydiphenyl ether, Microban - when used in plastics and clothing- IrgasanDP-300, Lexol 300, Ster-Zac, Cloxifenolum, Biofresh when used in acrylic fibers) some products have obscenely high levels of it in them.  I need to add here that it does not dissolved in water (so if you use antibacterial soap the chemical residue stays on your skin) and when sun hits it it creates dioxins (so think twice about buying anything that says antibacterial, or labled as biofresh or contains microban. Dolce if you are reading this promise me you will keep your babies away from Playskool toys as triclosan is added to the plastic in their manufacturing process and babies like to put their toys in their mouths).

We know Cindy was a neat freak.  We know there were cleaning products found in the trunk of the car.  If cleaning they were antibacterial products used to try to clean  the trunk   and were mixed with chlorinated tap water at any point, the chemical reaction would have immediately formed chloroform.  Close trunk and it gets trapped.  Chemical has no known half life nor does water dissolve it so would have kept reacting with the water to create chloroform until water had all evaporated.  If the defense uses this we know they are reading here. 

Wow Northern, thats scary but a logical explanation and very plausible... thank you.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1485 on: June 20, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »

Wow Northern Rose thank you for that information.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: June 20, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »

NoRose... thanks for posting this.  WOW, Interesting and scary at the same time!!  Playskool toys only?  How do we know what other toymakers use triclosan? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: June 20, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

Yes, she could have been bound and drugged but IMO just the duct tape covering her mouth and possibly her nose would have been more than enough to do the job on a helpless child.

She would have struggled viciously though to stay alive and not allow the duct tape to be placed over her mouth and nose. She would have been flailing, kicking and fighting for her life. It is human instict to do that, and if you have ever tried to restrain a 2 1/2 Yr old in a full blow tantrum, it would be obvious that Casey would have at least had bruises on her arms. In the pics for Fusions on the 20th, she had on a sleeveless dress, and no signs on her arms. I did wonder though, why she would wear black knee high boots in the middle of the summer, and wondered if she might have had some scratches and bruises on her legs.

I can't speak from first hand experience on trying to kill a 2 year old with duct tape, but having raised 3 sons to adulthood I have wrestled with many a tantrum and I won. Not trying to force my opinion on you or anything but I'm of the opinion that a 2 year old could be subdued by an adult.

I know from my own experiences as a mom when my son had pink eye and needed drops he struggled furiously.  However, lying him across one leg and holding my other leg over the top of his chest with his arms snuggly against his body and I was able to get those drops in despite his struggle.  I'm not saying that's what Casey did, I'm just saying it is possible to keep a small child subdued even though they're fighting.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: June 20, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »

LESLIE,You have nanners.   

Someone stole my nanners...it hasn't come.... did you type Leslie or leslee cause it's leslee.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: June 20, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »

---snipped

NoRose NorthernRose... thanks for posting this.  WOW, Interesting and scary at the same time!!  Playskool toys only?  How do we know what other toymakers use triclosan? 
[/quote]

self edit...Thanks NorthernRose... sorry I should preview my posts all of the time.

p.s. NoRose... thanks for all your posts too.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1490 on: June 20, 2009, 02:03:17 PM »

Time to get moving the whole family is together for the weekend to celebrate my wonderful dad. For those of you who will honor their fathers in memory my thoughts and prayers are with you especially Boo at this difficult time.  I wish you all a great weekend.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1491 on: June 20, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Karma also, shrouds can be clothes that people are buried in. Not sure if they still do, but funeral homes have clothes that you can pick from to bury someone in. They are open in the back and are more or less one size fits all. My dad worked for a funeral home so I have seen these clothes years ago. Now most folks take their deceased own clothes to bury them in.Hope that helps you to understand.

Thanks again Darla
I was reading about shrouds last night then got creeped out thinking caseyb!tch wrapped little Caylee in one of these :*(
I'm trying to get thru the autopsy reports.......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: June 20, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

LESLIE,You have nanners.   

Someone stole my nanners...it hasn't come.... did you type Leslie or leslee cause it's leslee.

OOPS!!! I'll resend!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: June 20, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

NoRose... thanks for posting this.  WOW, Interesting and scary at the same time!!  Playskool toys only?  How do we know what other toymakers use triclosan? 

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: June 20, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »

Not sure if my "mike" is on... echo echo... 

Well, I have run... time to be with my family...

Anyhow, I hope you all can hear me when I say HAVE A GREAT DAY!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 20, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)

Potentially, yes. I have actually met one of the handlers and her k9 that was on scene. For me though, the stronger likelihood since it hit in more than one location over a month following her death presumably, is that she was laid where they hit, or an instrument of something she was contained in or wrapped in, etc, when she was already in a more advanced state of decomp as opposed to immediately following death. JMHO.

Also just wanted to say, although we have differences in our theories and opinions, Im really proud to be a part of a group that is still very respectful of each other and can share those differences and learn from each other.

One of the very strongest reasons I do not believe that Casey killed Caylee with the duct tape theory, is because it is never mentioned as a possibility in the ME findings. Dr.G lays it out exactly as it is found with no presumption except that it was applied prior to decomposition. Not even an "absent any other cause" supposition.  Being somewhat familiar with reading ME findings, and knowing her primary role as an ME is to provide the COD and MOD , the fact that she did not take that leap, for me, anyway forms my opinion. That and there is not a single shred of evidence this narcissitic sociopath so much as yelled at this child, she was much more apt to pawn her off and had that opportunity 24/7. I am hard pressed to be convinced she held down this child and would need 2 free hands and her teeth (probably) to duct tape her, and she accomplished that without any other evidence of any kind to support that. I have been walking around with duct tape and trying to tape random objects (no, not my kids, lol) it is really, really hard.
B  
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 20, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: June 20, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

Thanks Cali.  Hope your day is wonderful as well.  I am leaving soon myself.  Have to get a afternoon nap as we do our midnight golf tourney today with 24 hour of daylight.  My tee time is 1:30 am.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 20, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!

Wow, I had no idea... Thanks NorthernRose... I will throw away my Colgate Total toothpaste, as that is all I have used for many years!!

I hope the Ants use many too!!!!!  Can we send some to KC too?  How about the defense team too?  Monkey Devil!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 20, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »

Sorry!!! I was running in and out of the house. We are going to have dinner outdoors today. Your post was a good one! And you have a good day too. an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.