April 23, 2024, 05:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253412 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 20, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

O boy I nailed that Sunny...our cruise will be timed perfectly...hehehe  YUP I say trial start within  June-August 2010, they will want to give time that it may conclude in time for the holidays.

PS I guess this is a warning LOL   I heard an ad on Foxnews cable that Whoraldo will have a segment about the autopsy release on his show, it said Sunday.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1541 on: June 20, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »

Interesting post Capp. I keep going back and forth about what exactly the Anthonys knew and when. I believe they knew Caylee was dead early on, but I don't think they knew where she was until later, why else would Dom Casey have been searching the way he was and where?
Also remember D.Casey poking thru those garbage bags in the woods,near that house?I wondered if whoever was directing him in this search specifically told him to look at any black garbage bags....like this person knew exactly what sweet Caylee was bagged in.
I think the person on the phone with D.Casey was Lee,directed by cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: June 20, 2009, 03:41:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

pg 8 of 13

Antemortem Trauma & Pathology

the last sentence...premature synostosis

I'm trying to find info about it online- it looks like an inherited bone disease....does anyone else know
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: June 20, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »

This type would make more sense, but that is not the brand.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 20, 2009, 03:46:12 PM »

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

O boy I nailed that Sunny...our cruise will be timed perfectly...hehehe  YUP I say trial start within  June-August 2010, they will want to give time that it may conclude in time for the holidays.

PS I guess this is a warning LOL   I heard an ad on Foxnews cable that Whoraldo will have a segment about the autopsy release on his show, it said Sunday.

I figured that out before this week when the Anthonys and company were making the Grieving Grandparents tour, and Conman said on the "Today Show" that it was Bozo keeping them away from Casey. I have a feeling Bozo will be appearing about the autopsy release and to rebut what Conman said. He will say that it is Casey's idea, and they don't want to be recorded...blah,blah,blah!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 20, 2009, 03:47:47 PM »

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!

Thanks for the info Northern Rose...I have recently been using antibacterial soap to keep an area clean after some surgery...I went to the bathroom as soon as I read your post, about the triclosan, and sure enough, it was the active ingredient (the hospital told me to use it ? ) I think I'll toss that sucker in the trashcan now...and I'll be running an inventory of the kids toys

Are there any reports of any side effects related to this chemical ?

Sea,I think NorthernRose will be gone golfing.
Check this site.http://www.beyondpesticides.org/pesticides/factsheets/Triclosan%20cited.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1546 on: June 20, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)

Potentially, yes. I have actually met one of the handlers and her k9 that was on scene. For me though, the stronger likelihood since it hit in more than one location over a month following her death presumably, is that she was laid where they hit, or an instrument of something she was contained in or wrapped in, etc, when she was already in a more advanced state of decomp as opposed to immediately following death. JMHO.

Also just wanted to say, although we have differences in our theories and opinions, Im really proud to be a part of a group that is still very respectful of each other and can share those differences and learn from each other.

One of the very strongest reasons I do not believe that Casey killed Caylee with the duct tape theory, is because it is never mentioned as a possibility in the ME findings. Dr.G lays it out exactly as it is found with no presumption except that it was applied prior to decomposition. Not even an "absent any other cause" supposition.  Being somewhat familiar with reading ME findings, and knowing her primary role as an ME is to provide the COD and MOD , the fact that she did not take that leap, for me, anyway forms my opinion. That and there is not a single shred of evidence this narcissitic sociopath so much as yelled at this child, she was much more apt to pawn her off and had that opportunity 24/7. I am hard pressed to be convinced she held down this child and would need 2 free hands and her teeth (probably) to duct tape her, and she accomplished that without any other evidence of any kind to support that. I have been walking around with duct tape and trying to tape random objects (no, not my kids, lol) it is really, really hard.
B  

Just throwing this thought out there, even I don't have just one theory on this.  I have just always had this visual of Casey duct taping Caylee's mouth while she was in her carseat.  Possibly after dragging her out of the house kicking and screaming for Cindy and traumatized by what she might have just seen - Cindy's hands around Casey's throat.  She may have even been on the road and couldn't take her crying anymore, so she pulled over and attempted to shut her up that way and in her rage, she didn't even care if Caylee could breathe or not.

Is it possible that she duct taped her mouth and nose after she was dead?  The other likely scenario (in my mind, anyway) is that she did it because of the leaking fluids.  Does anyone know if her ears were completely covered?  It sounds like it, since the tape did go all the way around her head and they are pretty close to the same level of the nose.  That could be another reason she went around it completely with the tape.

Just thinking out loud.....or on paper....or on the board.  Thinking on the board?  That just doesn't sound right.

Oh, by the way, LONG TIME NO SEE, everyone!  You are all still the greatest.
Welcome to any new Monkeys who I haven't met yet!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1547 on: June 20, 2009, 03:50:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

pg 8 of 13

Antemortem Trauma & Pathology

the last sentence...premature synostosis

I'm trying to find info about it online- it looks like an inherited bone disease....does anyone else know
Welcome Pinballwzd
I was just reading that and found that this is caused from premature closing of the baby's skull while still in the womb.There are parts of a baby's head that are supposed to remain unclosed and flexable so baby can travel easily thru the birth canal.That's all I know.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 20, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »

I figured that out before this week when the Anthonys and company were making the Grieving Grandparents tour, and Conman said on the "Today Show" that it was Bozo keeping them away from Casey. I have a feeling Bozo will be appearing about the autopsy release and to rebut what Conman said. He will say that it is Casey's idea, and they don't want to be recorded...blah,blah,blah!

Geraldo will be discussing the autopsy report Sunday night.IIRC. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1549 on: June 20, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »

Nice to see you Flossy   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: June 20, 2009, 03:56:43 PM »

Interesting post Capp. I keep going back and forth about what exactly the Anthonys knew and when. I believe they knew Caylee was dead early on, but I don't think they knew where she was until later, why else would Dom Casey have been searching the way he was and where?
Also remember D.Casey poking thru those garbage bags in the woods,near that house?I wondered if whoever was directing him in this search specifically told him to look at any black garbage bags....like this person knew exactly what sweet Caylee was bagged in.
I think the person on the phone with D.Casey was Lee,directed by cindy.

We do know this because Cindy told detectives during another search of their house after Caylee's remains were found that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods the month before.   Cindy did not know at that time that Hoover had his tape showing that DC not only was there to "check out a teen hangout" but as indeed feverishly digging and probing.  She clearly was trying to claim that someone else had to have put the body there because Casey was in jail.  This is the same day that George was having a fit at the door and was told to go into the backyard to cool off, the day he insulted Sgt Allen (IIRC Dec 19th, the day the crime scene was completed).  Also provided by Hoover via sworn statement & deposition, during that same week there was a meeting at the Anthony house which consisted of George, Cindy, Baez, Baden, DC & Hoover with Conway arriving later.   Reportedly Hoover asked DC in front of this group if the Anthonys were aware that DC had been in those woods & the response was yes.   Additionally, it appears that it was Cindy who originally was in contact with the psychic because she had previously sent her one of Caylee's teddy bears - I think this not so stable woman was used for all she was worth as an excuse, they knew Caylee was there & that could have only come from one person by some means...Casey.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 20, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »

Just throwing this thought out there, even I don't have just one theory on this.  I have just always had this visual of Casey duct taping Caylee's mouth while she was in her carseat.  Possibly after dragging her out of the house kicking and screaming for Cindy and traumatized by what she might have just seen - Cindy's hands around Casey's throat.  She may have even been on the road and couldn't take her crying anymore, so she pulled over and attempted to shut her up that way and in her rage, she didn't even care if Caylee could breathe or not.

Is it possible that she duct taped her mouth and nose after she was dead?  The other likely scenario (in my mind, anyway) is that she did it because of the leaking fluids.  Does anyone know if her ears were completely covered?  It sounds like it, since the tape did go all the way around her head and they are pretty close to the same level of the nose.  That could be another reason she went around it completely with the tape.

Just thinking out loud.....or on paper....or on the board.  Thinking on the board?  That just doesn't sound right.

Oh, by the way, LONG TIME NO SEE, everyone!  You are all still the greatest.
Welcome to any new Monkeys who I haven't met yet!!

Gosh Flossie, it has been long time no see. It is so good to see some of our monkey friends.    an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: June 20, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »

Check this site.http://www.beyondpesticides.org/pesticides/factsheets/Triclosan%20cited.pdf

I think Northern Rose said she had to take a nap because her tee-time was at 1AM for the Midnight Golf tournament. Wow! 24 hours of sunshine! No wonder the veggies and fruits grow so big up there!  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: June 20, 2009, 04:07:05 PM »

Yep, and I bet Bozo will show up!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: June 20, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »

Cyas later, its fun in the sun time!   Enjoy your weekends and a blessed

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

Fanny I too have wondered if the duct tape was applied to stop decomp fluids. But according to the ME report it says that
"the duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place" The toxicology accompianed w/ autopsy says no chloroform or other volatiles were detected, nor OTC medicines.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »

You have a nice day also Capp, I'm going to the grocery store.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:27 PM »

You all will have to tell me what he says because I cannot watch that moron for even a minute without screaming at him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 20, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »

You all will have to tell me what he says because I cannot watch that moron for even a minute without screaming at him.
Me either, I get sick just looking at him 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: June 20, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

I think Northern Rose said she had to take a nap because her tee-time was at 1AM for the Midnight Golf tournament. Wow! 24 hours of sunshine! No wonder the veggies and fruits grow so big up there!  Monkey Devil!

Could you imagine 24 hours of our heat before the sun went down? 
We really would melt.
Yeah,old Geraldo will probably have Baez on his show Sunday night.I wanna punch them all in the face today.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.