April 26, 2024, 08:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253542 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1640 on: June 20, 2009, 07:45:24 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 20, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Does anyone think that the laundry bag was identical to ones that the Anthonys had, or do you think it was bought specifically with a "borrowed" credit card?  What I mean is, could this be one of the purchases on the statement that Cindy determined that LE did not need to know about?  I'm thinking there was some replacement stuff going on--the blanket and the laundry bag.  Is this possible?

Sure Monk, your guess is as good as anyone's until we know what she bought at JCP. I don't think that she bought a replacement for the Winnie the Pooh blanket though, because I don't think the style she was found in is current anymore. From researching, there are several different Winnie the Pooh styles over the years, usually sold in sets. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: June 20, 2009, 07:47:45 PM »

Does anyone think that the laundry bag was identical to ones that the Anthonys had, or do you think it was bought specifically with a "borrowed" credit card?  What I mean is, could this be one of the purchases on the statement that Cindy determined that LE did not need to know about?  I'm thinking there was some replacement stuff going on--the blanket and the laundry bag.  Is this possible?
YEP, replacements cause Cindy is a neat organized freak that knows what is and isn't in her house. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1643 on: June 20, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »

Hey, LuvLeBron, missed seeing you.  Your mom is a doll.  Just remember, you lcan love a Cleveland team, but they're going to break your heart every time.

Hey Monkalicious! Missed seeing you as well.  I've been hiding under a rock bc of the Cavs.....
And no matter what anyone says, I will be a Cleveland fan no matter what!  One of these days, one of these years, a championship will come.  BUT, my mom says the same exact thing as you! She was born and raised near Cleveland and has been a fan her whole life.  And she keeps saying, "Emily, Cleveland fans always say maybe next year".  I think she's grown bitter from all the heartache!

But I'll keep my faith...and besides, we might be getting Shaq!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: June 20, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

JSM! You will be the last monkey standing if the big ban button in the sky ever goes off in here for O/T!!!! You don't even come close!  an angelic monkey

I don't think....   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: June 20, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

TIA JSM

JSM! You will be the last monkey standing if the big ban button in the sky ever goes off in here for O/T!!!! You don't even come close!  an angelic monkey

I don't think....   
  an angelic monkey Thanks Fanny, makes me feel a little better.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 20, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »

Hey, LuvLeBron, missed seeing you.  Your mom is a doll.  Just remember, you lcan love a Cleveland team, but they're going to break your heart every time.

Hey Monkalicious! Missed seeing you as well.  I've been hiding under a rock bc of the Cavs.....
And no matter what anyone says, I will be a Cleveland fan no matter what!  One of these days, one of these years, a championship will come.  BUT, my mom says the same exact thing as you! She was born and raised near Cleveland and has been a fan her whole life.  And she keeps saying, "Emily, Cleveland fans always say maybe next year".  I think she's grown bitter from all the heartache!

We used to go to spring training games in Winter Haven when we lived down there. I have an autographed baseball on my mantle...
Now I am running from the O/T ban button.........

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1647 on: June 20, 2009, 08:04:59 PM »

Anyone else feel like they need glasses after reading pdf documents? I hate pdfs. My puter hates them and my eyes hate them.

mine won't let me open them...every time i try its says open pdf doc into media player, and i say ok, and them it sends them to the media player and then they're somewhere?  in my hard drive.  to bad i can't find them
 Hello Monkeys!
Hi, Monkeycrazy.
Pink Angel, I'm blind in my left eye (which is terrific because I look really thin in the mirror,) and my right eye is overstrained from this teeny tiny print. There's gotta be a better way...

Are you getting them off the WFTV site or the Fox site?

I agree there has got to be a better way. LOL at your thin comment, monk. Smile

-------
Fanny, I can't run Adobe on this old ass computer I am on, it makes it crash. Thanks for the suggestions though!

I have been using an free online pdf viewer which allows you to zoom in. It isn't print size that's the strain, I don't think. I can see it fine, it's just after an hour or two at viewing pdf documents, I really feel eye strain unlike any other kind of reading that I do daily. Perhaps because I am so focused on the black on glaring white. I don't know.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1648 on: June 20, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »

monk = mama

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1649 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:10 PM »

LOL! mama = monk.

The quote stack confused me. ::hangs head in shame::
I blame it on the pdf documents and the eye strain...yeah that is it.

That and not being able to edit because I am an idiot.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

ok--you all have a great evening and rest of weekend
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 20, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

Anyone else feel like they need glasses after reading pdf documents? I hate pdfs. My puter hates them and my eyes hate them.

mine won't let me open them...every time i try its says open pdf doc into media player, and i say ok, and them it sends them to the media player and then they're somewhere?  in my hard drive.  to bad i can't find them
 Hello Monkeys!
Hi, Monkeycrazy.
Pink Angel, I'm blind in my left eye (which is terrific because I look really thin in the mirror,) and my right eye is overstrained from this teeny tiny print. There's gotta be a better way...

Are you getting them off the WFTV site or the Fox site?

I agree there has got to be a better way. LOL at your thin comment, monk. Smile

-------
Fanny, I can't run Adobe on this old ass computer I am on, it makes it crash. Thanks for the suggestions though!

I have been using an free online pdf viewer which allows you to zoom in. It isn't print size that's the strain, I don't think. I can see it fine, it's just after an hour or two at viewing pdf documents, I really feel eye strain unlike any other kind of reading that I do daily. Perhaps because I am so focused on the black on glaring white. I don't know.

I know what you mean. I don't like reading off the computer either. I don't see how people read books on the computer. My eyes get tired too.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 20, 2009, 08:11:02 PM »

ok--you all have a great evening and rest of weekend

Bye Zoe, you too.  an angelic monkey

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1653 on: June 20, 2009, 08:18:46 PM »

We used to go to spring training games in Winter Haven when we lived down there. I have an autographed baseball on my mantle...
Now I am running from the O/T ban button.........

OMG whose autograph Fanny?

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: June 20, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

I have been poking in the past this weekend and found this oldie.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

Casey Anthony case: Mark NeJame receives TV forum to explain why he resigned from advising Cindy and George Anthony

When Mark NeJame said enough, local television gave him a forum to sound off.

The high-profile Orlando defense attorney resigned Thursday from counseling George and Cindy Anthony. Their daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. (NeJame and George Anthony are pictured.)

The grandparents' dealings with the media surprised and stymied NeJame. His frustration undoubtedly resonated with viewers who have grown increasingly baffled by the grandparents' media methods.

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

At 5 p.m., WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "The Anthonys have been granting interviews and planning news conferences and then telling him about it after the fact." She added that Cindy Anthony had made TV appearances without NeJame's input.

"What's the sense of having an adviser if you're not going to follow your adviser's advice?" NeJame told Belich.

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

At 6, Belich turned to the refusal of George and Cindy Anthony to take lie-detector tests. Belich said: "He [NeJame] says Cindy Anthony's medication would disqualify her as a good candidate."

That was an intriguing detail: What medication?

At 5, WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jim Payne said, "NeJame suggested in a statement that he's had some disagreements with George and Cindy Anthony and there's little more he could do help them in the search for their granddaughter Caylee."

The NeJame story led WESH's 6 p.m. news, and Payne noted that Bob Kealing had broken the story on WESH.com.

"Mark NeJame won't say what advice his former clients, George and Cindy Anthony, won't follow," Kealing reported. "But he's clearly not happy with some of their recent statements. Cindy Anthony throwing a personal jab at another attorney." (That would be John Morgan.)

NeJame told Kealing about the case: "It's turned in a personality contest. It's turned into an election. Is Caylee alive? Is she not alive?"

George and Cindy Anthony released a statement that they respected NeJame's decision to resign.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that George and Cindy Anthony will have a news conference on Friday to release information that Caylee is alive.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 20, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 

OOOH- good thought- remember when LE was asking Cindy for her JC Penney receipts- she kept stalling and saying there was nothing on there- I bet that is what Casey bought, to replace the one she took from the house...
Here is the picture of the type and brand.

The  report indicated that the laundry bag was still cinched closed.  How do you cinch this?  It appears that the metal wire in the top ring is meant to keep it open.  The report also indicated that the wire was still there .  Was it a foreign object that she used to cinch it?

see this is my problem as well. On the target site, this is actually some sort of recyclable thingie. (sorry, remote, cant research the link). How do we know the source of how this definately is "the Bag"?
B

This type is also the kind in the Anthony's garage.

Ok so this type was in Ants garage and the model #s from the autopsy papers state this was also the same bag? Cause the report said circular wire? Is it possible KC bought a laundry bag for the occasion using Sins credit card? Rather than taking one from the house?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: June 20, 2009, 08:29:35 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 

OOOH- good thought- remember when LE was asking Cindy for her JC Penney receipts- she kept stalling and saying there was nothing on there- I bet that is what Casey bought, to replace the one she took from the house...
Here is the picture of the type and brand.

The  report indicated that the laundry bag was still cinched closed.  How do you cinch this?  It appears that the metal wire in the top ring is meant to keep it open.  The report also indicated that the wire was still there .  Was it a foreign object that she used to cinch it?

see this is my problem as well. On the target site, this is actually some sort of recyclable thingie. (sorry, remote, cant research the link). How do we know the source of how this definately is "the Bag"?
B

This type is also the kind in the Anthony's garage.

Ok so this type was in Ants garage and the model #s from the autopsy papers state this was also the same bag? Cause the report said circular wire? Is it possible KC bought a laundry bag for the occasion using Sins credit card? Rather than taking one from the house?

Well I'm not sure what happened to my last post, but whatever, I will repeat it.
That is a good thought - remember when LE was asking Cindy for her JC Penney receipts and she  stalled, refusing to give them, saying there was nothing on there - I wonder if Casey bought a laundry bag to replace the one she took from the house? 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: June 20, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

Our new Monkey spoiled my surprise for a piece I am working on, but we give credit where credit is due, right Monkeys?
Good Job Pinball Wizard.. Klaas and I were kibitzing about this this afternoon, your correct, it matches the measurements and "hidden" metal circular ring and all:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

Sorry again for Off topic, please don't ban me.

BUT my Yahoo keeps telling me to updated to Internet Explorer 8. I know there was a time when the monkeys were saying don't update to something. So, should I do it or not? I know this is off topic, please send me to the thread where I need to ask this questions.

TIA JSM 

DON'T DO IT!!! It took me a week (and Klass) to figure out what the heck was going on!
Thanks boyzmom. I remember there was a big problem with it. I won't do it. THANKS AGAIN SO VERY VERY MUCH.  an angelic monkey

JSM

DITTO that.  Do not do it, you will be sorry...I was and went back to IE7
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Did you get my post to you yesterday to go to Adobe.com and download a free reader?
miss Mae, i did..but puter is hubbys baby and i can't mess with it if he's not here.  i need to take a class or something.  a while back i did ??? and we got like 28 trojens on it.  hubby did his magic and cleaned the hard drive and took the thing apart and did ????don't ask me.  honestly, i've had more edu. than he does put he can take a puter, x box, ps, what ever apart and fix it like new.  he works from 10-2:30 and then back 4:30 to 10:30  so i got a lot of time on my hands.  babycrazy just wants to do her art..or play..some would call me lucky 'cause babycrazy wants to do her own thing, but i like to be with people...guess thats why i'm here.  sorry..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.