April 19, 2024, 04:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253271 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: June 20, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »

FWIW I think the night of big fight I think little Caylee was crying due to the fight between CA and KC.  I think KC took her and killed her that night out of anger.  Like I'll teach you to be quiet.  Either Caylee was crying out of fear or she had told CA something that KC didn't want told or even crying for CA during the fight.  At that age they tell all!  As I'm sure most of you know this.  Being a grandmother of a precious girl close to the same age I can vouch for this personally. 
Bringing this forward to bolster this theory of G2M's:  If Caylee died because Casey was trying to shut her up, it is possible that d/t the epic fight between Casey and Grandma CeCe, little Caylee was worked up into a state of extreme fear and panic.  If Casey the spiteful b*tch roughly grabbed her and removed her forcibly from the presence of the woman who had just choked her, Casey's rage must have been terrifying, especially to a small child.  I can imagine (with great horror and sorrow) Caylee highly agitated, screaming out in desperation for Cindy to come and rescue her from Monster Mommy;possibly even struggling to get away from Casey so she could run to CeCe.  IMO that would pretty much put Casey over the edge given the circumstances.  But of course it's just a theory.

DESI, I hope you are feeling better. Are you going to hang with us for a while?   
Hello my dear Fanny.  Actually, despite appearances, Desi is not actually here!
  Monkey Devil!
Probably have to log out in about a half hour and am woefully behind.  Catching up quick though!  Good to see you!  (Or rather, it would be good to see you if I were actually here.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: June 20, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »

Blink sorry to respond to you so late in the day....but John and I got up LATE THIS MORNING!!  and then spent the day....uuuhhh shall I saw leisurely    going back to get caught up!!

Braggart!!!

Oh, my!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: June 20, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

Desi HUGS hon - even though you are not really here.

Getting caught up wow you monkeys have been busy!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: June 20, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

I love all of John Morgan's motions .... lol   
I think we can share--if Blink doesn't mind.  Mr. Mitnik could also be included.  And that's the way we like it.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: June 20, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »

LOL! mama = monk.

The quote stack confused me. ::hangs head in shame::
I blame it on the pdf documents and the eye strain...yeah that is it.

That and not being able to edit because I am an idiot.
pinkeypie angel...(i like to make nicknames)

my mom is blind in one eye as well, and Really, not making a joke;  she cannot see out of the other.  she was born 3 mths premature and it effected her eyesight.  her glasses are about 1/2 inch thick now, but i remember back in the day (before the light-weight plastic lenses) they were about 3 inches thick.  she went to a op (or is it ot?lol?  the eye doctor)  for lasic at one time and the said NO!!  the fact that she only had limited vision from one eye put her out of the game.  she now has 1 contact she puts in...and i worry about her doing that 
                                             WARNING!!!!

so very off topic...sorry

Ma, I have been trying to catch you to tell you how cute your avatar is.

thank you!  the lovely monkey CBB?  CGG?  CBGB (now i'm making a joke) gave me my wonderful clothes.  its not so bad now, but if it weren't for that awesome monkey, my winter would be cold (shivers)...i take no credit.  i owe my wardrobe to cbb (i think....)
                                     sorry oh wonderful giver of avatar, if i got your name wrong...it won't happen again...you own me!! Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: June 20, 2009, 09:28:15 PM »

Thinking about tape to stop O or Q sign has raised a new question in my mind.  If in fact the tape was used as Casey found it too disturbing to see, why did she not do something to cover Caylee's eyes as well?  The eyes immediately change and would be more pronounced and haunting then O sign to anyone that has not seen them before.
But your assuming they were open, and they are easy to close if not.
We are also assuming the mouth was open and as a first hand ******* of many deaths, I would say the open mouth was the exception rather than the rule
Definitely.  Also, if Casey was disturbed by Caylee's mouth being open, there are many more easy and quick ways she could have instantly remedied that, besides locating and using duct tape, IMO.  Roll up a washcloth or towel, fold a diaper, use a stuffed animal or small pillow, and prop under the chin to hold the mouth closed.  Or grab anything -- item of clothing, scarf, lanyard, whatever, and loop under the chin and tie at top of head... Okay, this is getting way too upsetting...  way too upsetting... Back to just reading.  BBIAFM
Desi HUGS hon - even though you are not really here.
Getting caught up wow you monkeys have been busy!
Northern Rose, you win the prize for perfect timing!  Exactly when I was feeling upset, there you are with the hugs.  I love my Monkey friends! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: June 20, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »

Everytime I see that pic of where Caylee was left and what was done to her reinforces the feeling I have for the death penalty. 

Another thing is the thought of what she has done has ruined duct tape for me! It was my friend! I use to drive an 18-wheeler and I have done so many things with duct tape. I taped a side box closed when the lock broke on it and it would spring back open. It held all the way from California to Florida till I could get into the shop to have it fixed. I went through snow, rain, heat, freezing cold, and the wind on the truck running down the highway and it still held tight.

To think that Casey taped Caylee's little mouth and nose is almost more than I can take. I have never felt so sure of anyone's guilt in my life. And if I had the choice of what punishment Casey should get it would be to have the same thing done to her.

I hope that her pop tart azz gets wider that the widerbeast's and that they line her cell with mirrors so she can see what an ugly person she is both inside and out. I will not get started on her parents or I will really get in a rant at this point!!!     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: June 20, 2009, 09:41:53 PM »

ok...ya'll my not like me so much after this ...but
if you had it in your mide to kill your small child..why could you not sit on them to restrain them while taping there mouth shut.  it a horrible thought...but everything about this is horrible.  i think the majority of people want to give the 'soft kill' theory a whirl 'cause it makes us feel better. 
                                WARNING GRAPHIC..to sensitive monkeys
  who's to say she didn't sit on that baby, duct tape her from chin to over nose and while Caylee couldn't get a breath beat the snit out of her.  or why not duct-tape her 'till she can't take a breath and throw her in the trunk...imo the pool was a set-up..but really does it matter?  Caylee is gone but certainly not forgotten.  i just don't think that after casey had a decomposing body she realized that fluids would leak out of the mouth and then duct-tape them shut....decomp fluids leak out of all parts they can.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: June 20, 2009, 09:42:29 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 
I have to agree also, nothing else makes any sense.  Thanks for all the screen shots and articles everybody.  I think maybe the bald man was a paid friend of the Anthonys. Not many would want to be friendly with them, without being reimbursed.

I didn't think this man knew the Anthonys.  When Cindy started getting upset to the point where she usually looks for someone to grope, he moved away and tried to close his shirt up.  I had to kmmfc at the time.

kmmfc= keep my mouth firmly closed

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:56:42 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: June 20, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

I think that caylee was murdered after Cindy chocked Casey. I believe that Casey hurted (not killed)caylee in front to her parents to punished  Cindy, Casey took caylee out of the house and maybe caylee started getting sick in the car and die....or Casey help her to die.
I think That Casey wanted to punished Cindy hurting caylee in front to her. Later Cindy and lee wanted to know if caylee was OK just to be sure that after whatever Casey did to caylee in front to them didn't hurt her.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 20, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 
I have to agree also, nothing else makes any sense.  Thanks for all the screen shots and articles everybody.  I think maybe the bald man was a paid friend of the Anthonys. Not many would want to be friendly with them, without being reimbursed.

I didn't think this man knew the Anthonys.  When Cindy started getting upset to the point where she usually looks for someone to grope, he moved away and tried to close his shirt up.  I had to kmmfc at the time.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:57:53 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: June 20, 2009, 09:47:51 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

thank you for finally 'banning' her! Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: June 20, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

LOL! mama = monk.

my mom is blind in one eye as well, and Really, not making a joke;  she cannot see out of the other.  she was born 3 mths premature and it effected her eyesight.  her glasses are about 1/2 inch thick now, but i remember back in the day (before the light-weight plastic lenses) they were about 3 inches thick.  she went to a op (or is it ot?lol?  the eye doctor)  for lasic at one time and the said NO!!  the fact that she only had limited vision from one eye put her out of the game.  she now has 1 contact she puts in...and i worry about her doing that 
                                             WARNING!!!!

thank you!  the lovely monkey CBB?  CGG?  CBGB (now i'm making a joke) gave me my wonderful clothes.  its not so bad now, but if it weren't for that awesome monkey, my winter would be cold (shivers)...i take no credit.  i owe my wardrobe to cbb (i think....)
                                     sorry oh wonderful giver of avatar, if i got your name wrong...it won't happen again...you own me!! Monkey Devil!

It is CBB--just remember Clever, Bold, and Beautiful like I do.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: June 20, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »

ok...ya'll my not like me so much after this ...but
if you had it in your mide to kill your small child..why could you not sit on them to restrain them while taping there mouth shut.  it a horrible thought...but everything about this is horrible.  i think the majority of people want to give the 'soft kill' theory a whirl 'cause it makes us feel better. 
                                WARNING GRAPHIC..to sensitive monkeys
  who's to say she didn't sit on that baby, duct tape her from chin to over nose and while Caylee couldn't get a breath beat the snit out of her.  or why not duct-tape her 'till she can't take a breath and throw her in the trunk...imo the pool was a set-up..but really does it matter?  Caylee is gone but certainly not forgotten.  i just don't think that after casey had a decomposing body she realized that fluids would leak out of the mouth and then duct-tape them shut....decomp fluids leak out of all parts they can.

You are right Mama. Caylee is dead and Casey did it. At this point I don't think there is a doubt about it. Most of us would prefer to think that Caylee died a "soft" death, but with Casey in the equation I am pretty sure that didn't happen. Just looking at the place she was left gives me the creeps, and I don't creep out easily. With the fact in the autopsy reports, I am pretty sure Caylee suffered. Greatly. And I wish to God that she didn't. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 20, 2009, 09:53:50 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 

are we talking about m newest 'crush'..ya know what they say about balding men... Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:11:05 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: June 20, 2009, 09:55:13 PM »

Ugh I got kicked out of the cage earlier and then my electric WENT OFF Playing catch up here but I think we finally "nailed" the canvas bag down.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 20, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I noticed that he was trying to keep his personal space away from her as well, closing collar, leaning away.  He did not know her and by his actions felt like he drew the short straw in picking seats.  JMO
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:12:40 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: June 20, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »

LOL! mama = monk.

WARNING!!!!

It is CBB--just remember Clever, Bold, and Beautiful like I do.

oh my..so are you the coy angel..or the pervey bear...LOL Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1698 on: June 20, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

Thanks Bearly. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: June 20, 2009, 10:07:34 PM »

I think that caylee was murdered after Cindy chocked Casey. I believe that Casey hurted (not killed)caylee in front to her parents to punished  Cindy, Casey took caylee out of the house and maybe caylee started getting sick in the car and die....or Casey help her to die.
I think That Casey wanted to punished Cindy hurting caylee in front to her. Later Cindy and lee wanted to know if caylee was OK just to be sure that after whatever Casey did to caylee in front to them didn't hurt her.....

I think something bad did happen that night, and Spindy had a hand in it wheter directly or indirectly. I think Casey definitly made Caylee die.

O/T You said one night you had a Lion staring at you like you were dinner. Do you really have a big cat? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.