March 29, 2024, 08:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252532 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: June 20, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »

JSM, You have nanners.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 20, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »

ok...ya'll my not like me so much after this ...but
if you had it in your mide to kill your small child..why could you not sit on them to restrain them while taping there mouth shut.  it a horrible thought...but everything about this is horrible.  i think the majority of people want to give the 'soft kill' theory a whirl 'cause it makes us feel better. 
                                WARNING GRAPHIC..to sensitive monkeys
  who's to say she didn't sit on that baby, duct tape her from chin to over nose and while Caylee couldn't get a breath beat the snit out of her.  or why not duct-tape her 'till she can't take a breath and throw her in the trunk...imo the pool was a set-up..but really does it matter?  Caylee is gone but certainly not forgotten.  i just don't think that after casey had a decomposing body she realized that fluids would leak out of the mouth and then duct-tape them shut....decomp fluids leak out of all parts they can.

You are right Mama. Caylee is dead and Casey did it. At this point I don't think there is a doubt about it. Most of us would prefer to think that Caylee died a "soft" death, but with Casey in the equation I am pretty sure that didn't happen. Just looking at the place she was left gives me the creeps, and I don't creep out easily. With the fact in the autopsy reports, I am pretty sure Caylee suffered. Greatly. And I wish to God that she didn't. 

Think about someone 4 times your size in adrenaline mode.  Casey could easily have done it while Caylee was alive.  I still think she (Caylee) was crying for Cindy, and as much as Caylee looks like Cindy, it pushed her (KC) over the edge.  Merely talking to Cindy on the jail phone pushes KC over the edge.  KC was sandwiched between two screaming CAs, one close to KC's size and one little innocent babe, small and helpless.

Caylee's muscles were not coordinated yet and her bones were fragile, it would be a breeze for Casey to overtake her, of that, I have no doubt.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:37:02 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: June 20, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 
I have to agree also, nothing else makes any sense.  Thanks for all the screen shots and articles everybody.  I think maybe the bald man was a paid friend of the Anthonys. Not many would want to be friendly with them, without being reimbursed.

I didn't think this man knew the Anthonys.  When Cindy started getting upset to the point where she usually looks for someone to grope, he moved away and tried to close his shirt up.  I had to kmmfc at the time.

kmmfc= keep my mouth firmly closed

are we talking about m newest 'crush'..ya know what they say about balding men... Monkey Devil!

You'd be mamacrazy about my hubby. Just sayin'.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: June 20, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

ok...ya'll my not like me so much after this ...but
if you had it in your mide to kill your small child..why could you not sit on them to restrain them while taping there mouth shut.  it a horrible thought...but everything about this is horrible.  i think the majority of people want to give the 'soft kill' theory a whirl 'cause it makes us feel better. 
                                WARNING GRAPHIC..to sensitive monkeys
  who's to say she didn't sit on that baby, duct tape her from chin to over nose and while Caylee couldn't get a breath beat the snit out of her.  or why not duct-tape her 'till she can't take a breath and throw her in the trunk...imo the pool was a set-up..but really does it matter?  Caylee is gone but certainly not forgotten.  i just don't think that after casey had a decomposing body she realized that fluids would leak out of the mouth and then duct-tape them shut....decomp fluids leak out of all parts they can.

You are right Mama. Caylee is dead and Casey did it. At this point I don't think there is a doubt about it. Most of us would prefer to think that Caylee died a "soft" death, but with Casey in the equation I am pretty sure that didn't happen. Just looking at the place she was left gives me the creeps, and I don't creep out easily. With the fact in the autopsy reports, I am pretty sure Caylee suffered. Greatly. And I wish to God that she didn't. 
imo it was all done to make Caylee suffer.  i really don't think that casey killed Caylee to KILL CAYLEE...if i could take bets it would be to hurt cindy...now think about that...that kind of rage.  really, i've been upset at situations before, and hubby and Babycrazy have done their share of pizzen' me off..but..jeeze..
casey took her frustration (caused by cindy) out on Caylee as a show of power to cindy...its all very sick and twisted and i'm sure i'll post more about it later but..sigh

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 20, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

Desi HUGS hon - even though you are not really here.

Getting caught up wow you monkeys have been busy!

Northern Rose, I want to come live with you! Making your own wine and sausage, baking bread and deserts, I'll bet you even can too. I wouldn't get poisoned by disinfectants and we could go play golf at 1am! I'd love to see you garden with mamouth veggies. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: June 20, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Thanks Puzzler, do you know if this is a fiction or non fiction book? I'm really surprised they haven't written something about the Spector trial. I can't stand either one of them, I saw their true colors come out at the Spector trial, and I had enough of both of them to last me a life time.

Sorry to be so late in responding....it's a fiction...about a female defense lawyer and a male forensics examiner (based a lot on the actual jobs the two of them have).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: June 20, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »

Turbo,I agree. 
I have to agree also, nothing else makes any sense.  Thanks for all the screen shots and articles everybody.  I think maybe the bald man was a paid friend of the Anthonys. Not many would want to be friendly with them, without being reimbursed.

I didn't think this man knew the Anthonys.  When Cindy started getting upset to the point where she usually looks for someone to grope, he moved away and tried to close his shirt up.  I had to kmmfc at the time.

kmmfc= keep my mouth firmly closed

are we talking about m newest 'crush'..ya know what they say about balding men... Monkey Devil!

You'd be mamacrazy about my hubby. Just sayin'.
Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Thanks Puzzler, do you know if this is a fiction or non fiction book? I'm really surprised they haven't written something about the Spector trial. I can't stand either one of them, I saw their true colors come out at the Spector trial, and I had enough of both of them to last me a life time.

Sorry to be so late in responding....it's a fiction...about a female defense lawyer and a male forensics examiner (based a lot on the actual jobs the two of them have).

Well, I know one person that is not going to rush out and buy it!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: June 20, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 20, 2009, 10:29:44 PM »

thank you!  the lovely monkey CBB?  CGG?  CBGB (now i'm making a joke) gave me my wonderful clothes.  its not so bad now, but if it weren't for that awesome monkey, my winter would be cold (shivers)...i take no credit.  i owe my wardrobe to cbb (i think....)
                                     sorry oh wonderful giver of avatar, if i got your name wrong...it won't happen again...you own me!! Monkey Devil!

It is CBB--just remember Clever, Bold, and Beautiful like I do.

oh my..so are you the coy angel..or the pervey bear...LOL Monkey Devil!

My regular avatar:

I love angels so CBB graciously adds that to my avi.

This is the avi I use when my twin posts in my absence:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:44:49 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: June 20, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

Desi HUGS hon - even though you are not really here.

Getting caught up wow you monkeys have been busy!

Northern Rose, I want to come live with you! Making your own wine and sausage, baking bread and deserts, I'll bet you even can too. I wouldn't get poisoned by disinfectants and we could go play golf at 1am! I'd love to see you garden with mamouth veggies. 
communal living has it's pluses!! ..we can all buy shares in the property and state our own MonkeyLand............
                                          NO NOT REALLY!!!! Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: June 20, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

Thanks Bearly. JSM 

You're welcome, Cutie.  I thought you and Josef should have your own blog.  Blog away! 

I am looking forward to reading there every day!!!

I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: June 20, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »

thank you!  the lovely monkey CBB?  CGG?  CBGB (now i'm making a joke) gave me my wonderful clothes.  its not so bad now, but if it weren't for that awesome monkey, my winter would be cold (shivers)...i take no credit.  i owe my wardrobe to cbb (i think....)
                                     sorry oh wonderful giver of avatar, if i got your name wrong...it won't happen again...you own me!! Monkey Devil!

It is CBB--just remember Clever, Bold, and Beautiful like I do.

oh my..so are you the coy angel..or the pervey bear...LOL Monkey Devil!

My regular avatar:

I love angels so CBB graciously adds that to my avi.

This is the avi I use when my twin posts in my absence:

if only i could dance like that now.....I Would Rule The World!    Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:47:04 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: June 20, 2009, 10:33:05 PM »

That makes 2 of us.  It just seems soooo cheesy.  Hello! Even the word "skeleton" in the title of the book.  This is soooo obviously about money.  I wouldn't even read it if someone gave me a free copy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: June 20, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »

Gotta go Monks!  I love being here and wish I could hang out more.

Sorry for laboring over a detailed post, jumping in and posting it, only to start catching up from 20 pages back and systematically discover post after post after post of smart Monkeys covering just about every point I made in my hello post! 

Note to self:  Catch up first.  Then post.

Two quick notes:

(1) I want to know more about this autopsy finding of "synostosis."  Googling and wiki are creating more confusion in my poor brain. 

(2) And here's a screenshot of an explanation of the shroud and body bag in which the garbage bags, laundry bag, and part of Caylee's remains were transported to the medical examiner's office.

See you soon!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 20, 2009, 10:34:04 PM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

From the look of the poll, I am not alone.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: June 20, 2009, 10:38:36 PM »

Good Nite Desi.  an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: June 20, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »

Gotta go Monks!  I love being here and wish I could hang out more.

Sorry for laboring over a detailed post, jumping in and posting it, only to start catching up from 20 pages back and systematically discover post after post after post of smart Monkeys covering just about every point I made in my hello post! 

Note to self:  Catch up first.  Then post.

Re the rarity of that particular type of duct tape: 
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3807564&postcount=674

And two quick notes:

(1) I want to know more about this autopsy finding of "synostosis."  Googling and wiki are creating more confusion in my poor brain. 

(2) And here's a screenshot of an explanation of the shroud and body bag in which the garbage bags, laundry bag, and part of Caylee's remains were transported to the medical examiner's office.

See you soon!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 20, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

Me?

I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: June 20, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

Oh -- wanted to say it was really great to see NewsJunkie and Flossy in the cage today!
  NewsJunkie          Flossy
Come back again soon, we miss your posts!

Later,
Desi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.