March 28, 2024, 09:14:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252488 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 20, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can

Put out your can 'cause here comes that Anthony man.....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1721 on: June 20, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

Thanks Bearly. JSM 

You're welcome, Cutie.  I thought you and Josef should have your own blog.  Blog away! 

I am looking forward to reading there every day!!!

Thanks Bearly. I hope some day to have one, just not smart enough computer wise do to it.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1722 on: June 20, 2009, 10:48:33 PM »

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

thank you for finally 'banning' her! Monkey Devil!

Does this have duel meaning?? I thought maybe you were saying she smells too!!! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: June 20, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Desi HUGS hon - even though you are not really here.

Getting caught up wow you monkeys have been busy!

Northern Rose, I want to come live with you! Making your own wine and sausage, baking bread and deserts, I'll bet you even can too. I wouldn't get poisoned by disinfectants and we could go play golf at 1am! I'd love to see you garden with mamouth veggies. 

If you can shovel snow you can come!  I do can, but not as much as my mom ever did.  It has been a very long winter this year so the garden in behind but I will take pics for you. You can almost see it growing right now, but my veggies are not mammoth though I wish they were.   We have very short summers but the days are so long it makes up for it for growing things.  The downside is you can not tell your kids to come in when the street lights go on, they don't want to go to bed cause it is still light out, blackout curtains are ugly and the mosquitos are the size of a two seater plane.  Right now it does not get dark, the sun does get low but does not really go down. Yes, my tee time is 1:30 AM but only because of the 24hour tourney today. It would be great if the course was open 24/7, make fitting a game in a lot easier! Sorry for the O/T.

Now on topic I read that the Ants let their pool go and don't use it anymore in one of the posts.  Is there an article about this?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 20, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Thanks Puzzler, do you know if this is a fiction or non fiction book? I'm really surprised they haven't written something about the Spector trial. I can't stand either one of them, I saw their true colors come out at the Spector trial, and I had enough of both of them to last me a life time.

Sorry to be so late in responding....it's a fiction...about a female defense lawyer and a male forensics examiner (based a lot on the actual jobs the two of them have).

Well, I know one person that is not going to rush out and buy it!

That makes 2 of us.  It just seems soooo cheesy.  Hello! Even the word "skeleton" in the title of the book.  This is soooo obviously about money.  I wouldn't even read it if someone gave me a free copy.

I think they have skeleton envy.   Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

From the look of the poll, I am not alone.   

And it is manufactured in Avon. OHIO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  Now we KNOW what the deal is with Kinney-Baden.

Laura Kenny-Baden and Dr. Michael Baden were on FOX tonight announcing their new book: Skeleton Justice. 

Yep! They have a new book out NOW. 

Sooooo.....the free lawyering is not about any future deals....no...they have a new book out now. 

Geez, at this rate they should have several more books out before the trail.

Oh...and she said to expect the trial around June next year!

For those who haven't seen it, I'm bumping this post from early in this morning.

Thanks Puzzler, do you know if this is a fiction or non fiction book? I'm really surprised they haven't written something about the Spector trial. I can't stand either one of them, I saw their true colors come out at the Spector trial, and I had enough of both of them to last me a life time.

Sorry to be so late in responding....it's a fiction...about a female defense lawyer and a male forensics examiner (based a lot on the actual jobs the two of them have).

Just like the fiction that Casey is innocent.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: June 20, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

i've never bought duct-tape that had any writing on it--ever.  in fact, i've never seen duct-tape that had writing on it,  granted,  i'm not in fl..either way, i've never seen duct-tape with writing on it.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1728 on: June 20, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys. JSM is kind of  tonight. Perplexed may be the word. Not about anything posted here, just in my life. Sorry to be such a downer.

If you have a new cage tonite, I will see you in the morning. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 20, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

TIA JSM

Never jeeze...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 20, 2009, 10:56:13 PM »

I see ANJ again         
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1731 on: June 20, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys. JSM is kind of  tonight. Perplexed may be the word. Not about anything posted here, just in my life. Sorry to be such a downer.

If you have a new cage tonite, I will see you in the morning. JSM  an angelic monkey

Goodnight JSM!! Good seeing you again.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: June 20, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

Nite JSM hope you feel better.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: June 20, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

I have been poking in the past this weekend and found this oldie.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

Bearly - lots of good stuff here.  I picked this because just when my tummy thinks it can't turn anymore - something else.  The lyrics:

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again
the rest at:  http://www.lyrics007.com/Sevendust%20Lyrics/The%20Past%20Lyrics.html

Filled the hole now - are you friggin kidding me.  It does scream your name boitch and air can't ever kill your shame.  You have erased nothing but your life.
KK- can't and won't go on about that, but if you look at it all, she is one sick puppy - but not in a mentally legal way.

The bald guy - Has anyone seen Joy's hubby?  Could it be a plant from her?  Didn't notice her there.............gee, what a shocker, eh? !

I see Desi asked me and Flossy to post again, so I went for it.  Flossy - your turn!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 20, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

From the look of the poll, I am not alone.   

And it is manufactured in Avon. OHIO

Yes, we saw that. Have been in Avon before, but don't even remember that plant.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: June 20, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

sweet dreams of 'nanners and jellybeans.. an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: June 20, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

TIA JSM

Thanks Bearly. JSM 

You're welcome, Cutie.  I thought you and Josef should have your own blog.  Blog away! 

I am looking forward to reading there every day!!!

Thanks Bearly. I hope some day to have one, just not smart enough computer wise do to it.  an angelic monkey

I started that one for you, so now you have no excuses.  Start blogging there, one post at a time.

Every time you say you are stupid, it makes me hurt for all of the children with disabilities I know.  I try to help them think of themselves as the smart people they really are. 

I do not know what has happened to you that you cannot think of yourself as the gift you really are.  A gift that God, in his infinite wisdom, has shared with us and all who know you.

I think you should put another 50 cents in the collection basket every time you call yourself "stupid" as God "don't make no junk."

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: June 20, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

TIA JSM

As far as I know, JSM smells (unless she has allergies) but she does not stink.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:11:58 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

Bearly - lots of good stuff here.  I picked this because just when my tummy thinks it can't turn anymore - something else.  The lyrics:

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again
the rest at:  http://www.lyrics007.com/Sevendust%20Lyrics/The%20Past%20Lyrics.html

Filled the hole now - are you friggin kidding me.  It does scream your name boitch and air can't ever kill your shame.  You have erased nothing but your life.
KK- can't and won't go on about that, but if you look at it all, she is one sick puppy - but not in a mentally legal way.

The bald guy - Has anyone seen Joy's hubby?  Could it be a plant from her?  Didn't notice her there.............gee, what a shocker, eh? !

I see Desi asked me and Flossy to post again, so I went for it.  Flossy - your turn!

ANJ, Come back!! That is not Joy's hubby.

John Wray

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:38 PM »

I am clearly out of touch with the music today.  I have been wondering about Joy as well.  Figured she would show up at the memorial but nope.  Was she Bakered again?

ANJ I will ask you to post more as well.  Really miss you and your wonderful input.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.