April 26, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253555 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1740 on: June 20, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »

I am way behind and trying to catch up but I just wanted to throw something out to you ever so observant Monkeys. I have been a Pediatric Nurse for over 30 years (I am telling my age.) I have been with many precious infants and children when they have left this world for the next. Some people see a child and see a little adult. Not so! Children are very different anatomically from adults. Their neck is shorter and their head larger in proportion to
their body when compaired to adults. The tongue is larger and the percentage of body fat is greater. Due to the entire body mass having more fat,they retain more fluid. This is why they can become dangerously dehydrated in a short period of time. Little Caylee's upper
airway was about the size of your little finger. It is evident that respiratory compromise
can occur rapidly in a almost 3 year old. All of this is difficult to think about but if you start
with the knowledge that a child is very different from an adult, your conclusions will be more accurate. Sorry for the length of the post. I have grown to appreciate each of you
 and your quest for knowledge and justice. Justice is coming for Caylee.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: June 20, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys. JSM is kind of  tonight. Perplexed may be the word. Not about anything posted here, just in my life. Sorry to be such a downer.

If you have a new cage tonite, I will see you in the morning. JSM  an angelic monkey

Good Nite, JSM & Josef.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 20, 2009, 11:11:09 PM »

I am way behind and trying to catch up but I just wanted to throw something out to you ever so observant Monkeys. I have been a Pediatric Nurse for over 30 years (I am telling my age.) I have been with many precious infants and children when they have left this world for the next. Some people see a child and see a little adult. Not so! Children are very different anatomically from adults. Their neck is shorter and their head larger in proportion to
their body when compaired to adults. The tongue is larger and the percentage of body fat is greater. Due to the entire body mass having more fat,they retain more fluid. This is why they can become dangerously dehydrated in a short period of time. Little Caylee's upper
airway was about the size of your little finger. It is evident that respiratory compromise
can occur rapidly in a almost 3 year old. All of this is difficult to think about but if you start
with the knowledge that a child is very different from an adult, your conclusions will be more accurate. Sorry for the length of the post. I have grown to appreciate each of you

Blue, have you read the autopsy reports yet? What is your thought on what happened, if you don't mind me asking. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 20, 2009, 11:12:36 PM »

I have been poking in the past this weekend and found this oldie.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

Filled the hole now - are you friggin kidding me.  It does scream your name boitch and air can't ever kill your shame.  You have erased nothing but your life.
KK- can't and won't go on about that, but if you look at it all, she is one sick puppy - but not in a mentally legal way.

The bald guy - Has anyone seen Joy's hubby?  Could it be a plant from her?  Didn't notice her there.............gee, what a shocker, eh? !

I see Desi asked me and Flossy to post again, so I went for it.  Flossy - your turn!

I am clearly out of touch with the music today.  I have been wondering about Joy as well.  Figured she would show up at the memorial but nope.  Was she Bakered again?

ANJ I will ask you to post more as well.  Really miss you and your wonderful input.
Ahhhhhhh sucks Northern!  I love your stuff - if they ever say to graphic hit my email in the profile.  I love medical and legal brain candy!

Thanks Fanny - was just a guess.  Ewwww he is gross looking too!  Sure is strange that she is awol after her interview - she running from geogies gun or cindys evil eyes? 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 20, 2009, 11:13:04 PM »

Thank you Blue.... expertise is always valued. I think that may be why she had so Ocipere (sp) because of the baby fat ... even though it was hot not cold. And garbage bags would make up the moist, JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 20, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

WFTV also wondered about a song that Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond. The Sevendust song is called "The Past" and carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind."

Bearly - lots of good stuff here.  I picked this because just when my tummy thinks it can't turn anymore - something else.  The lyrics:

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again
the rest at:  http://www.lyrics007.com/Sevendust%20Lyrics/The%20Past%20Lyrics.html

Filled the hole now - are you friggin kidding me.  It does scream your name boitch and air can't ever kill your shame.  You have erased nothing but your life.
KK- can't and won't go on about that, but if you look at it all, she is one sick puppy - but not in a mentally legal way.

The bald guy - Has anyone seen Joy's hubby?  Could it be a plant from her?  Didn't notice her there.............gee, what a shocker, eh? !

I see Desi asked me and Flossy to post again, so I went for it.  Flossy - your turn!

ANJM:

Nice to have you here posting, I have missed you too!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: June 20, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

thank you for finally 'banning' her! Monkey Devil!

Does this have duel meaning?? I thought maybe you were saying she smells too!!! 

As far as I know, JSM smells (unless she has allergies) but she does not stink.

i never posted anything like JSM smells...yes hopefully we can all smell/sniff...
Some sneaky Monkey got in my box..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 20, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »

I am clearly out of touch with the music today.  I have been wondering about Joy as well.  Figured she would show up at the memorial but nope.  Was she Bakered again?

ANJ I will ask you to post more as well.  Really miss you and your wonderful input.

Add me, too!

(Oops!  I hope you did not take offense when I said "God don't make no junk."   Embarassed)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 20, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

Going out to celebrate the Summer Solstice with my favorite man--my son.

Happy Summer!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 20, 2009, 11:19:13 PM »

Add me, too!

(Oops!  I hope you did not take offense when I said "God don't make no junk."   Embarassed)

who me?  Not at all, I totally agree with you! 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: June 20, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

Good night JSM and Josef, and all other sleepy monkeys.  See you tomorrow.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 20, 2009, 11:20:27 PM »

Happy Summer!!!

How wonderful!  Have a great time.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 20, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »

I guess after her interview became public and her statements saying that she had been "brainwashed by George and KFN" and saying that she was mad about the memorial on Suburban being taken away on her blog, I don't think she and Spindy are wearing matching BFF necklaces anymore. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: June 20, 2009, 11:23:29 PM »

Happy Summer!!!

Have a great time Bearly! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »

Happy Summer!!!

HAPPY SUMMER to you as well!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:56 PM »

Add me, too!

No offense taken, when the truth!  Gotta be news cause junk don't shake like that.
Brandi - thanks!  Hey and look, my memorial day outfit still works.
Fanny - btw it was your hiney light that guided me back!
Night all - see ya soon!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: June 20, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

Good night JSM and Josef, and all other sleepy monkeys.  See you tomorrow.

Night Monk 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: June 20, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

thank you for finally 'banning' her! Monkey Devil!

Does this have duel meaning?? I thought maybe you were saying she smells too!!! 

As far as I know, JSM smells (unless she has allergies) but she does not stink.

i never posted anything like JSM smells...yes hopefully we can all smell/sniff...
Some sneaky Monkey got in my box..
OOPS..SORRY BEARLY..this box thing confusses me at times....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 20, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

I guess after her interview became public and her statements saying that she had been "brainwashed by George and KFN" and saying that she was mad about the memorial on Suburban being taken away on her blog, I don't think she and Spindy are wearing matching BFF necklaces anymore. 

I wonder if they were the same as the ones I used to get in the machines as a kid that makes you neck turn green?  Would expain the passion for the green tops - camo wear.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 20, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »

Add me, too!

No offense taken, when the truth!  Gotta be news cause junk don't shake like that.
Brandi - thanks!  Hey and look, my memorial day outfit still works.
Fanny - btw it was your hiney light that guided me back!
Night all - see ya soon!

Yes, you look beautiful!! And don't mind me if I told you so. I was glad my hiny light could shine and get you back!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.