April 24, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253484 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

Do we know for certain which type of Power of Attorney Cindy had/has ?  If only limited, then it was drawn up to carry out one specific transaction in Casey's stead - no doubt the mortician had to have a legal signature in order to proceed. 

If Durable - then Cindy has the legal power/right to act in Casey's stead forever, making decisons, and in control, without legally having to consult with anyone;   Be careful when/if you grant anyone a Durable Power of Attorney, for then you have lost control.  Only someone trustworthy should be considered.

Very true, but a POA can be revoked at any time.

I am curious now if Baez was even smart enough to make it limited. I see him as someone who has such a  lackadaisical  knowledge of law that he most likely made that mistake.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »

A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

Do we know for certain which type of Power of Attorney Cindy had/has ?  If only limited, then it was drawn up to carry out one specific transaction in Casey's stead - no doubt the mortician had to have a legal signature in order to proceed. 

If Durable - then Cindy has the legal power/right to act in Casey's stead forever, making decisons, and in control, without legally having to consult with anyone;   Be careful when/if you grant anyone a Durable Power of Attorney, for then you have lost control.  Only someone trustworthy should be considered.

I am curious now if Baez was even smart enough to make it limited. I see him as someone who has such a  lackadaisical  knowledge of law that he most likely made that mistake.

If the Anthonys had that durable POA, I think they would have already played that card a long time ago. I think they would have been throwing their weight around even more. And at that point, I don't think Bozo could keep them from seeing Casey.  I believe Bozo is standing firmly in the jailhouse door and is who is keeping them away.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »

from what i understand limited...it was granted for the placement of Caylee's remains.  and thats it.  casey couldn't do anything from jail. so From What i understand....c&g had the right to the remains as far proper placement.  like i said...thats what i understand...i am wrong a lot!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »

A bizarre thought:   What if Casey served as a surrogate mother for Cindy & George ??   Then Caylee would really be Casey's sister ....... Tell me not so.

I can see why the Grunds began to question the parentage of Caylee after the perverse & possessive performance of George & Cindy in the delivery room ... Beyond grotesque & bizarre ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

babies bounce..not to sound crass, but their little bones don't harden and fuse for about the first three years.  it could happen..but why do we think that casey strangled her?  there is no soft tissue left.  she could have beat the snit out of Caylee as far as we know.  just because there were no broken bones (that we know of, but on the other hand her little bones were scattered all over the place)  doesn't mean that there wasn't brain damage, internal bleeding, etc..
sorry so graphic.

I totally agree. What I am thinking about is "they" know there was damage and they are now afraid of what it will disclose.  

I have been trying all evening to determine what an autopsy of the bones would show that they don't want disclosed. Of course the DNA would be there, but cremation would not matter in that instance because they would keep other samples for later.

All I have been able to think of is if there was prior healed breaks, or if the body was cut up in some way. Does anyone else have any ideas?
oh, jeez..ya read my mind..the duct tape was there for a reason...to silence her.  maybe to obscure her face so casey wouldn't have to realize that it was her flesh and blood she was hacking up.  the duct tape still bothers me because there is a world of difference to me if it was over her mouth or over her head.  --Maybe thats why they don't want the autopsy public.

Been thinking.....(I know that is dangerous) 

In child molestation cases in young girls the bones in the pelvic girdle are sometimes separated.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

A bizarre thought:   What if Casey served as a surrogate mother for Cindy & George ??   Then Caylee would really be Casey's sister ....... Tell me not so.

I can see why the Grunds began to question the parentage of Caylee after the perverse & possessive performance of George & Cindy in the delivery room ... Beyond grotesque & bizarre ...

Anything is possible within that family.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2009, 11:33:09 PM »

If the Anthonys had that durable POA, I think they would have already played that card a long time ago. I think they would have been throwing their weight around even more. And at that point, I don't think Bozo could keep them from seeing Casey.  I believe Bozo is standing firmly in the jailhouse door and is who is keeping them away.
only 'cause they grill her.  and i wonder if they grill her to get the truth (hummm, whats that to this family) or to get the stories straight. bozo my be inept, but not as much as his client. Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2009, 11:34:39 PM »

I wish that all the discrepancies that we come up with in here would be publicly presented in court such as , how can the A's keeping crying about insensitive words (remains) and the anguish that the report would cause them when :
a) they were relaxed at the Ritz while Caylee was being found, bit by bit
b)they've been all over the country, driving race cars, then in the so called depth of despair the next day
c)the memorial was more a tribute to casey than to Caylee
d) the sale of pictures of Caylee ( that money went to them, not to charity nor defense fund or we woulda heard about it)
e)how can they literally be walking in the grounds where Caylee's body was thrown? That would be anguish, but they went
    out there of their own free will, hatefilled and determined that CA will decide if there's tributes to Caylee

Surely everybody on this site and all the others cannot be the only ppl. seeing these hypocritical moves, but they never get called on them in public.     
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »

I can see that, but it is of interest to me how they can start a foundation using Caylee's name, collecting money in her, etc.  name without KC agreeing.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »

After observing him, I'm also curious as to exactly what Baez drew up ... he is quite careless, imo;  Well, to revoke a Durable takes a  lot of legalities and in the mean time, someone acting on your behalf with all rights as if they were you, could really do some damage if so inclined.

When a person gets older it's good to have a trusted family member [ usually ] that you can grant a Durable to, to handle your affairs, long before you die and thereafter.

I find it truly odd that there was such a fluttering dustup during that period after Caylee was released for burial and have wondered if Baez did not execute the paperwork properly.  That was weird.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2009, 11:37:36 PM »

A bizarre thought:   What if Casey served as a surrogate mother for Cindy & George ??   Then Caylee would really be Casey's sister ....... Tell me not so.

That was discussed a night or two ago.  Anything is possible with these folks...We never thought almost a year ago that this would get so perverse and gross, but here we are.   

Someone posted some very small delivery room pics today. And sure as snit, there was George in his pink shirt looking every bit like the proud father. Weird and getting weirder.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2009, 11:39:59 PM »

I wish that all the discrepancies that we come up with in here would be publicly presented in court such as , how can the A's keeping crying about insensitive words (remains) and the anguish that the report would cause them when :
b)they've been all over the country, driving race cars, then in the so called depth of despair the next day
d) the sale of pictures of Caylee ( that money went to them, not to charity nor defense fund or we woulda heard about it)
e)how can they literally be walking in the grounds where Caylee's body was thrown? That would be anguish, but they went
    out there of their own free will, hatefilled and determined that CA will decide if there's tributes to Caylee

Surely everybody on this site and all the others cannot be the only ppl. seeing these hypocritical moves, but they never get called on them in public.     

I would too like to see that, and maybe eventually they will be. There are a lot of people who are "guests" on this site.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »

That was discussed a night or two ago.  Anything is possible with these folks...We never thought almost a year ago that this would get so perverse and gross, but here we are.  

Someone posted some very small delivery room pics today. And sure as snit, there was George in his pink shirt looking every bit like the proud father. Weird and getting weirder.

I didn't get to see them. Do you have a link?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »

from what i understand limited...it was granted for the placement of Caylee's remains.  and thats it.  casey couldn't do anything from jail. so From What i understand....c&g had the right to the remains as far proper placement.  like i said...thats what i understand...i am wrong a lot!

Thanks ~       I cannot understand why there was so much confusion if Casey only granted Cindy a Limited Power of Attorney.   It's so open & shut ordinarily.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2009, 11:41:57 PM »

babies bounce..not to sound crass, but their little bones don't harden and fuse for about the first three years.  it could happen..but why do we think that casey strangled her?  there is no soft tissue left.  she could have beat the snit out of Caylee as far as we know.  just because there were no broken bones (that we know of, but on the other hand her little bones were scattered all over the place)  doesn't mean that there wasn't brain damage, internal bleeding, etc..
sorry so graphic.

I totally agree. What I am thinking about is "they" know there was damage and they are now afraid of what it will disclose.  

I have been trying all evening to determine what an autopsy of the bones would show that they don't want disclosed. Of course the DNA would be there, but cremation would not matter in that instance because they would keep other samples for later.

All I have been able to think of is if there was prior healed breaks, or if the body was cut up in some way. Does anyone else have any ideas?
oh, jeez..ya read my mind..the duct tape was there for a reason...to silence her.  maybe to obscure her face so casey wouldn't have to realize that it was her flesh and blood she was hacking up.  the duct tape still bothers me because there is a world of difference to me if it was over her mouth or over her head.  --Maybe thats why they don't want the autopsy public.

In child molestation cases in young girls the bones in the pelvic girdle are sometimes separated.

Yep, you are right. And that would involve the bones that were left for autopsy. I am thinking that the Anthonys have already seen the autopsy and know what is there that they don't want known. I don't think it is a fear of what might be there.  Rather what they KNOW is there.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2009, 11:42:42 PM »

sorry so graphic.

i can't jump that far...that would either be putting casey as a vic as well (if through the family, and i just don't see it happen', she lies to make people either
#1 like her
#2 envy her
#3 feel sorry for her)
or she could have been selling Caylee.  now, i could go there, but....i realize her friends may be questionable, but, they aren't very different than most 20 somethings out there...they like to drink and smoke some pot.  now, (and yeah, i know i'm jumping) if the whole interweb (yeah, i said inter-web) porn thing is true it may bring a different slant to the situation.  however, i have not found any confirmation on that.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »

BOO just left the sweetest heart wrenching note in the prayer thread and now it's got me all teary and thinking of my own losses, so  Good Night to all,  see everyone for the court session tomorrow.  j

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2009, 11:45:03 PM »

I didn't get to see them. Do you have a link?

Not really a link, they were posted on the last cage sometime about the middle of the afternoon. I was trying to make it easier to find them and remember who did it. I'll look real quick. BBIM

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2009, 11:49:29 PM »

WHAT?  where did i miss the race cars?  mizjay..come back!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

Owing to the fact that Casey doesn't have the brightest bulb for a lawyer, it is hard to say. I'm gonna guess it was limited. With the hatred between the two camps, surely even Bozo would be careful about that. And remember, Conman didn't even present the Power of Attorney to Strickland at the time of his motion. Strickland just took his word for it. Plus the fact that he filed his motion to the SA instead of to the Media. He has already cut him a lot of slack, too much in my estimation.

Do we know for a fact that a POA wasn't presented at some point in time, though ?;  Considering Judge Strickland's Bar Complaint regarding Baez is still pending, and remembering the histronics Baez has exhibited, I think Judge Strickland is a pretty shrewd cookie.  And he doesn't seem to miss much and he has integrity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.