March 28, 2024, 08:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252485 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: June 21, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?

Wow, seeing that duct tape breaks my heart and makes me extremely angry!!  KC should be brought into court with that wrapped around her hands and ankles, instead of handcuffs.     

My brain is a little foggy right now, but didn't KC and/or Lee mention something about to the "T" during one of their coded jailhouse conversations?  I remember when Caylee's REMAINS, GEORGE, were found I saw several posts about the "T" comment regarding Suburban Drive and Hopespring being in the shape of a "T".  I will have to go back and look for their jailhouse conversations... but...

The duct tape that was found is in the shape of a "T"

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: June 21, 2009, 01:31:15 AM »

Hey Pinball! Welcome!

I was curious about "premature sagittal synostosis" myself. Googling for that term brings up a bunch of neurosurgery stuff that I am not educated enough to understand.

I found a reasonably readable explanation here...

http://books.google.com/books?id=W4qRbJhJWm4C&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=premature+sagittal+synostosis&source=bl&ots=2vtJKiq-kT&sig=FOW5FiR8yJcvzdTOuRJYGl96p9k&hl=en&ei=drQ9SpHDC9mLtgeLlbkE&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10

And, of course, it's protected from the the "cut and paste" routine. 

In summary and in my words:
the condition is found 3 - 4 times more often in males
it can be hereditary but it can also be a non-heredity (I was wondering about Lee?) 
brain development is not typically hindered/impaired
but there are other more severe forms that can cause skull deformities and brain damage   

All of Caylee's pictures show a cute little girl with no visual evidence of skull abnormalities. I think this finding during the autopsy is pretty  much irrelevant to the case.

What do you think?

Brachiate   

when I searched, i got alot of medical gargin as well- someone had mentioned it was when the skull closes the small gapes when still in the womb (there is usually gapes in the skull to leave room for growth)...but since the report said that it was premature- meaning to me, it was just starting to develop.

I wonder if it is hereditary...maybe from Caylee's Dad...  Do you think that Caylee's Pediatrician knew about this. Caylee looked pretty healthy to me.

I'm still not sure how to take this info- it may or may not be significant- if is totally irrelevant, I would think it would have not been mentioned...

Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: June 21, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »

Thanks for finding that.... have no clue we will have to wait for the DRs to weigh in   But I will say this... First I don't buy into the "Lee's the baby daddy" but it is odd that i can see him having this condition with his elongated head and all.

I gotta hit da hay my pillow is calling ............. NITE ALL.

Oops, sorry, I did not mean to imply that I thought Lee was Caylee's father. I meant the condition may or may not be genetic and may or may not run in family bloodlines. A child can have the same genetic traits as their aunt or uncle without anything "hinky" going on. My question about Lee was merely my own speculation that he may have this genetic trait too. And if he has a slightly 'stronger' expression of this trait, maybe that's why he seems "a bit strange".
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: June 21, 2009, 01:39:18 AM »

If I live to be 100, I will never understand why Casey did not look into her baby's eyes and stop herself from killing her.  I bet she does scream "Caylee"at night.  I bet it is a high pitched animal sound that rattles the very cage she is in, but it is not a cry for her baby, but rather a cry for her own tortured soul!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: June 21, 2009, 01:42:01 AM »

If I live to be 100, I will never understand why Casey did not look into her baby's eyes and stop herself from killing her.  I bet she does scream "Caylee"at night.  I bet it is a high pitched animal sound that rattles the very cage she is in, but it is not a cry for her baby, but rather a cry for her own tortured soul!!!

and the thing that gets me is knowing that little Caylee trusted her mommy...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:41 AM »

Found a easy to understand explanation to skull findings on autopsy.   The skull can close incorrectly in several ways............the way that was noted is here:  http://docs.google.com/ViewDoc?docid=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

This has a pic and a link to the site I took it from.  I think the only probative value it has is to show the neglect that Caylee suffered at not being taken to the doctor.  I sure would like to know if she had all her baby visits and if so, what doctor missed it.  My guess is a surgery would have been in her future to allow room for that darling brain to grow and expand properly. 
Now, son is home - and I am really going to bed this time!  Nights all. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: June 21, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »

Found a easy to understand explanation to skull findings on autopsy.   The skull can close incorrectly in several ways............the way that was noted is here:  http://docs.google.com/ViewDoc?docid=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

This has a pic and a link to the site I took it from.  I think the only probative value it has is to show the neglect that Caylee suffered at not being taken to the doctor.  I sure would like to know if she had all her baby visits and if so, what doctor missed it.  My guess is a surgery would have been in her future to allow room for that darling brain to grow and expand properly. 
Okay, forgot to give you a link for a before and after photo that gives you a visual too.  http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: June 21, 2009, 02:28:28 AM »

As far as I know, JSM smells (unless she has allergies) but she does not stink.

i never posted anything like JSM smells...yes hopefully we can all smell/sniff...
Some sneaky Monkey got in my box..
OOPS..SORRY BEARLY..this box thing confusses me at times....

Me too!  Poor JSM!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 21, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »

Blink sorry to respond to you so late in the day....but John and I got up LATE THIS MORNING!!  and then spent the day....uuuhhh shall I saw leisurely    going back to get caught up!!

Braggart!!!

Oh, my!!

Well now Sunny, that's not surprisin' seein as JBM and I have been quite busy the last few' . I apologize if I have worn him out.

(teehee Mr. Blink does not read here, phew...)

He does now!

I believe in miracles!
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: June 21, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »

Thinking about tape to stop O or Q sign has raised a new question in my mind.  If in fact the tape was used as Casey found it too disturbing to see, why did she not do something to cover Caylee's eyes as well?  The eyes immediately change and would be more pronounced and haunting then O sign to anyone that has not seen them before.

Could it be possible that Cindy (being a nurse) is the one who put the duct tape on and not Casey??? I have always felt Cindy was more involved especially with Casey's fear of her..does kind of make sense in a strange way IMO

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 21, 2009, 02:45:40 AM »

Thinking about tape to stop O or Q sign has raised a new question in my mind.  If in fact the tape was used as Casey found it too disturbing to see, why did she not do something to cover Caylee's eyes as well?  The eyes immediately change and would be more pronounced and haunting then O sign to anyone that has not seen them before.

Could it be possible that Cindy (being a nurse) is the one who put the duct tape on and not Casey??? I have always felt Cindy was more involved especially with Casey's fear of her..does kind of make sense in a strange way IMO

Hi EL!

Anything is possible.  Cindy fought, with all of her might, anyone who looked for a deceased Caylee, why?

I believe in miracles!
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: June 21, 2009, 02:55:45 AM »

Hi Bearly,
I have a crazy theory but don't know how to articulate it to make sense here...LOL ...ironicly it is rather simple....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: June 21, 2009, 03:12:12 AM »

Hi Bearly,
I have a crazy theory but don't know how to articulate it to make sense here...LOL ...ironicly it is rather simple....

Not BEARLY  but nosy!!!!!  what's your theory???  Spill it!   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: June 21, 2009, 03:29:27 AM »

Hi Bearly,

Tap, tap, tap...........ESPRESSO LOVER    I'll be looking tomorrow for your idea, gotta get up early, so good night.

an angelic monkey= Caylee
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: June 21, 2009, 03:32:30 AM »

Hi Bearly,

LOL..Hello mizjay..I will try best I can...maybe all the smart monkey's hear can chew on it and maybe fill in gaps??? who knows...

The night of the 15th when Cindy and Casey got into the alleged fight..how do we "know" Caylee didn't get hurt at that time say a head injury , that didn't seem bad at time but died from it and they freaked and covered it up ..I know this may seem very far fetched and just spun so out of control after?? To me it does make some sense ...it has been eating at me from the beginning ....hope this may make some sense? Like I said my articulation sucks

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: June 21, 2009, 05:55:17 AM »

Okay, forgot to give you a link for a before and after photo that gives you a visual too.  http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg

Google doc won't let me in.....pout....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: June 21, 2009, 05:58:14 AM »

Hi EL!

Anything is possible.  Cindy fought, with all of her might, anyone who looked for a deceased Caylee, why?

I would think, since KC is in jail, she would spill the beans to get out if cindy was involved.......Don't you think? Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1817 on: June 21, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »

Hey Pinball! Welcome!

I was curious about "premature sagittal synostosis" myself. Googling for that term brings up a bunch of neurosurgery stuff that I am not educated enough to understand.

I found a reasonably readable explanation here...

http://books.google.com/books?id=W4qRbJhJWm4C&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=premature+sagittal+synostosis&source=bl&ots=2vtJKiq-kT&sig=FOW5FiR8yJcvzdTOuRJYGl96p9k&hl=en&ei=drQ9SpHDC9mLtgeLlbkE&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10

And, of course, it's protected from the the "cut and paste" routine. 

In summary and in my words:
the condition is found 3 - 4 times more often in males
it can be hereditary but it can also be a non-heredity (I was wondering about Lee?) 
brain development is not typically hindered/impaired
but there are other more severe forms that can cause skull deformities and brain damage   

All of Caylee's pictures show a cute little girl with no visual evidence of skull abnormalities. I think this finding during the autopsy is pretty  much irrelevant to the case.

What do you think?

Brachiate   

when I searched, i got alot of medical gargin as well- someone had mentioned it was when the skull closes the small gapes when still in the womb (there is usually gapes in the skull to leave room for growth)...but since the report said that it was premature- meaning to me, it was just starting to develop.

I wonder if it is hereditary...maybe from Caylee's Dad...  Do you think that Caylee's Pediatrician knew about this. Caylee looked pretty healthy to me.

I'm still not sure how to take this info- it may or may not be significant- if is totally irrelevant, I would think it would have not been mentioned...

I think this was just an incidental finding - lots of kids have it and no one knows. All it is is a earlier than expected fusing of the bones of the skull. In some kids it is a problem since they are very young and the brain is not finished growing - but for many kids it is never knows (after all, how many times does the average kid get their head xrayed?) Normally, the only problem is that the head is misshapen - but sometimes not even noticeably.

I really don't think that this indicated much but had to be noted because it was visible on autopsy.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1818 on: June 21, 2009, 07:33:07 AM »

Hi EL!

I would think, since KC is in jail, she would spill the beans to get out if cindy was involved.......Don't you think? Monkey Devil!

BINGO Pharlap. Casey and only Casey was involved. Anyone else (real person, not fake Rolling Eyes ) would have been under the bus long ago. Casey cares about only Casey. Also, go back and listen to Cindy's 911 call. Her vocal fear/desperation was real. Cindy is not an actress in the sense that she could have faked that in the call. I am telling you guys once again. Casey, and only Casey is responsible for the death/disposal of her child.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: June 21, 2009, 07:42:36 AM »

Welcome to all the New Members!         
        Good to see you back, A News Junkie and Flossy!    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.