April 23, 2024, 03:32:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253425 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1820 on: June 21, 2009, 08:10:01 AM »

RE: my post 1818 ...... I intended to add that perhaps Caylee was unconscious when the tape was applied...hence, no need for covering eyes. Plus, no fighting back.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: June 21, 2009, 08:37:17 AM »

Hi Monkeys, finally caught up after flying through all the posts. Just wanted to say hello to all you monkey people! HELLO!! 

I was so happy to see ANJ and Flossy!! You need to jump in the cage more often!!  an angelic monkey

Another thing, I don't think anyone should ever JSM!! Just had to say that!
For the record I don't believe a mod ever would ban her, but I wanted to use the dancing ban guy anyways!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1822 on: June 21, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Well the eye of the storm is over and today we (my sisters and I) begin to battle the winds. Bless all of you for your kind words and your prayers. I can say they are truly felt b/c I feel stronger just knowing you are near.

Today will be my first Father's Day without my Father. Deenie's too, she wrote me a long email and God love her, she's going through what I am, but doing all the necessary after death stuff all on her own. Give her some of my well wishes cause I have sisters and she needs the extra strength. I will be thinking of her today too.

Do me a favor, I got all melodramatic in the prayer thread and posted something I wish you all would read. All those who still have a parent or two alive. Take the time to read and digest. Their time is so short on this Earth, you never know when the last conversation will be. The things you argue over, the conversations you will get to later, all are so petty. You think you are prepared, but you never are. There are always regrets, can't help it.

Do the best you  can, spend as much time with them as you can, your dates, your events, your shows can all wait. In this day and age you can get repeat performances of anything you might have missed on Youtube. EXCEPT time spent with your Dad or Mom. You can't get that back. So please, don't do the rush job today with Dad, take the time, even if it is to sit in silence. Don't talk over their heads about technology, but ask them about the good ol days, touch on subjects they know lots about and can contribute to the conversation. Tell them about your life and what is going on. Listen to their advice, even if you don't take it, listen they need to be heard and considered. Re-evaluate your relationship with them. When it's over it's over, no second chances.

I promise you, you wont' regret the time you spent with them and taking care of them. Do me one last favor, if you got a Dad still alive.... Hug him for me.

I wish I could hug my Dad one last time, instead I'm going to the funeral home today to see him. This has to be the worse Fathers day in history. I know you guys will be with me and that's a comfort. Sorry for the O/T, but my home will always be in the Caylee thread, that is where I met you all.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: June 21, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »

Hugs Boo.   Thanks for your wisdom.    I spent yesterday with my dad - made him my specialty - lasagna.  Also had some wonderful Chesapeake Bay Hard Crabs.   Just want you to know that you're in my prayers.  Also praying for Deenie.

Hi QM and everyone.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:12 AM »

Thinking about tape to stop O or Q sign has raised a new question in my mind.  If in fact the tape was used as Casey found it too disturbing to see, why did she not do something to cover Caylee's eyes as well?  The eyes immediately change and would be more pronounced and haunting then O sign to anyone that has not seen them before.

Could it be possible that Cindy (being a nurse) is the one who put the duct tape on and not Casey??? I have always felt Cindy was more involved especially with Casey's fear of her..does kind of make sense in a strange way IMO

Hi EL!

Anything is possible.  Cindy fought, with all of her might, anyone who looked for a deceased Caylee, why?

I would think, since KC is in jail, she would spill the beans to get out if cindy was involved.......Don't you think? Monkey Devil!

Yes.  I do.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I sat down at the computer and the first thing I thought of was you, Boo, and how hard this Father's Day must be for you.  Then I see your beautiful post and I am so touched.  My father died when I was 14 and since they were divorced when I was 4, I saw him rarely.  Times were different then.  My father-in-law has treated me like a true daughter.  I will take your loving advice and honor him and my wonderful husband today even more than usual, in tribute to your Dad. Thank you for taking the time to care about your monkey family, even in this time of sadness.  Give my best to your sisters.
Deenie, I'm so sorry for your loss, as well.  The details of a loved one's passing can be overwhelming, as we found out when my niece died last month.
I am so proud to be part of this compassionate group.
Happy Father's Day, Monkeys.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: June 21, 2009, 09:44:18 AM »

RE: my post 1818 ...... I intended to add that perhaps Caylee was unconscious when the tape was applied...hence, no need for covering eyes. Plus, no fighting back.
Nut, that was my question a while back, if Caylee was drugged, wouldn't her eyes be already shut, the eyes don't automatically open at point of death, do they? And no need for taping of the hands.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 21, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Well the eye of the storm is over and today we (my sisters and I) begin to battle the winds. Bless all of you for your kind words and your prayers. I can say they are truly felt b/c I feel stronger just knowing you are near.

Today will be my first Father's Day without my Father. Deenie's too, she wrote me a long email and God love her, she's going through what I am, but doing all the necessary after death stuff all on her own. Give her some of my well wishes cause I have sisters and she needs the extra strength. I will be thinking of her today too.

Do me a favor, I got all melodramatic in the prayer thread and posted something I wish you all would read. All those who still have a parent or two alive. Take the time to read and digest. Their time is so short on this Earth, you never know when the last conversation will be. The things you argue over, the conversations you will get to later, all are so petty. You think you are prepared, but you never are. There are always regrets, can't help it.

Do the best you  can, spend as much time with them as you can, your dates, your events, your shows can all wait. In this day and age you can get repeat performances of anything you might have missed on Youtube. EXCEPT time spent with your Dad or Mom. You can't get that back. So please, don't do the rush job today with Dad, take the time, even if it is to sit in silence. Don't talk over their heads about technology, but ask them about the good ol days, touch on subjects they know lots about and can contribute to the conversation. Tell them about your life and what is going on. Listen to their advice, even if you don't take it, listen they need to be heard and considered. Re-evaluate your relationship with them. When it's over it's over, no second chances.

I promise you, you wont' regret the time you spent with them and taking care of them. Do me one last favor, if you got a Dad still alive.... Hug him for me.

I wish I could hug my Dad one last time, instead I'm going to the funeral home today to see him. This has to be the worse Fathers day in history. I know you guys will be with me and that's a comfort. Sorry for the O/T, but my home will always be in the Caylee thread, that is where I met you all.

Hugs Ms Boo

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: June 21, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »

I thought I read in an article that it is common for a mother who kills there child to cover their eyes, so they cannot see them- this is not to help the child, but to help the mother- but in ITS case, she is such a narcissistic person that she was not "feeling" anything- only her future happiness.
I cannot find the article....errrrrrr
(snipped)
Parental murderers tend to be highly physical. Children were drowned and shaken, beaten, poisoned, stabbed, and suffocated. These methods betray a certain "craziness" in both genders—they betray an intense passion and a lack of planning.
Mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: June 21, 2009, 09:50:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I have a lot to catch up on since Friday evening. Fighting off the flu and allergies here.

Did any smart Monkey ever figure out how there was grave wax present if the body had to be in cold conditions for that to happen?  Just seems like a car trunk in June in Florida would be very hot.  Do you think she was buried first..or possibly in the car trunk with ice bags around her, or buried in the backyard with ice bags for a couple of days?..Slore thinking that would buy her time from the smell or decomp before she threw her in the woods?  I am just stuck on the grave wax..the rest seems pretty simple..but the grave wax is perplexing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 21, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »

I thought I read in an article that it is common for a mother who kills there child to cover their eyes, so they cannot see them- this is not to help the child, but to help the mother- but in ITS case, she is such a narcissistic person that she was not "feeling" anything- only her future happiness.
I cannot find the article....errrrrrr
(snipped)
Parental murderers tend to be highly physical. Children were drowned and shaken, beaten, poisoned, stabbed, and suffocated. These methods betray a certain "craziness" in both genders—they betray an intense passion and a lack of planning.
Mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies.
Thanks for the info.  This MO seems to fit Casey, or at the very least, the evidence found suggests this.

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: June 21, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »

Nut, that was my question a while back, if Caylee was drugged, wouldn't her eyes be already shut, the eyes don't automatically open at point of death, do they? And no need for taping of the hands.

that makes seance- I always thought that maybe Casey put something in cough syrup and gave it to Caylee- I remember seeing that on a CSI episode- the dad gave his child some spiked cough syrup in the car- when the baby was in his car seat- the father left the child in the car (this was a HOT day) and walked up to his office building- someone called the police- everyone thought the child died from the heat and being left in the car alone- but of course CSI found a drop of cough syrup that was spiked- if I can remember correctly,whatever the dad spiked it with, did not show up at the autopsy.

I know CSI was one of ITS favorite shows- it is no wonder she did google searches- she is not very smart, and I think some people give her alot more credit then she deserves.

there goes my mind wandering again...
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: June 21, 2009, 09:58:30 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I have a lot to catch up on since Friday evening. Fighting off the flu and allergies here.

Did any smart Monkey ever figure out how there was grave wax present if the body had to be in cold conditions for that to happen?  Just seems like a car trunk in June in Florida would be very hot.  Do you think she was buried first..or possibly in the car trunk with ice bags around her, or buried in the backyard with ice bags for a couple of days?..Slore thinking that would buy her time from the smell or decomp before she threw her in the woods?  I am just stuck on the grave wax..the rest seems pretty simple..but the grave wax is perplexing.
I'm wondering about this as well. For a while I thought that maybe she was in the pool, under the pool cover while G & C were at work.  I'm not sure that that would keep the remains cool enough to produce the grave wax.  I will check with some of my medical friends.

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

forgot to say good morning! and...

happy fathers day...I have to remember to call my Dad....

Well, I'm off to take my kids to breakfast...I'm too lazy to cook...and hubby is working...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1834 on: June 21, 2009, 10:09:16 AM »

an angelic monkey One more off topic post before I am banned.

Please go to the prayer thread and read what Boo posted about her dad. It is heart wrenching and very informative.

TIA JSM

nice knowing you monkeys now that I have been banned for O/T

Since you are asking for it, I have decided to give you just what you deserve:

You must use a lot of that stuff, do you need us to take up a collection?

I have set up a thread just for such emergencies when you feel the need for a ban coming on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg847566#msg847566

Thanks Bearly. JSM 

You're welcome, Cutie.  I thought you and Josef should have your own blog.  Blog away! 

I am looking forward to reading there every day!!!

Thanks Bearly. I hope some day to have one, just not smart enough computer wise do to it.  an angelic monkey

I started that one for you, so now you have no excuses.  Start blogging there, one post at a time.

Every time you say you are stupid, it makes me hurt for all of the children with disabilities I know.  I try to help them think of themselves as the smart people they really are. 

I do not know what has happened to you that you cannot think of yourself as the gift you really are.  A gift that God, in his infinite wisdom, has shared with us and all who know you.

I think you should put another 50 cents in the collection basket every time you call yourself "stupid" as God "don't make no junk."

an angelic monkey Thank you bearly.  an angelic monkey I will try not to use the S word anymore. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: June 21, 2009, 10:12:34 AM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: June 21, 2009, 10:15:44 AM »

I saw you up there Quiet and I wanted to say HI!!  Love your smileys today.

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: June 21, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »

some more definitions on the Grave Wax- every site I go to has s lightly different definition- none of these suggest a very cold climate, only a cool one- the water and bacteria seems to be the biggy...  I would say that conditions have to be perfect for this to happen...

As forensic pathologists and anthopologists know, a body that has been submerged in water or in wet soil for a long time may form a soaplike substance called adipocere, which may develop in the outer layer of fat after three months or more.... It is estimated to become "complete in adult bodies" after "a year to a year and a half...." Adipocere was once thought to be caused by the body's fat turning literally into soap; actually it is due to the decomposition of the fat into insoluble salts of fatty acids, producing a yellowish-white substance popularly known as "grave wax." It usually forms in the face and buttocks, but may affect any part of the body. Depending on the subsequent conditions, the body may eventually take on the leathery effect of mummification, or may in time decompose completely.... 
http://www.shanmonster.com/witch/vampire/adipocere.html

In some circumstances, external bacteria may combine with wet conditions to turn the body tissues into a soapy wax-like substance. This is a rare situation, called adipocere and usually only involves part of the body. It is more likely to occur under water.
http://dmmoyle.com/didig.htm

Grave wax, or adipocere, is a crumbly white, waxy substance that accumulates on those parts of the body that contain fat - the cheeks, breasts, abdomen and buttocks. It is the product of a chemical reaction in which fats react with water and hydrogen in the presence of bacterial enzymes, breaking down into fatty acids and soaps. Adipocere is resistant to bacteria and can protect a corpse, slowing further decomposition. Adipocere starts to form within a month after death and has been recorded on bodies that have been exhumed after 100 years. If a body is readily accessible to insects, adipocere is unlikely to form.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/grave_wax.htm

so the question is...

This is highly possible for caylee's remains to develop this... in the conditions her remains were left in the swampy, wooded, shadded area...

so here is the question...how did the adipovere get on a paper towel in ITs car... did she go back and check on her at some point...and literally wipe her hands of it all...  not I'm more confused

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1838 on: June 21, 2009, 10:26:34 AM »

Boo. I read your post in the prayer thread and called my Dad because of what you wrote. I just want you to know that what you said in that post made me call him. We talked for a long time, something I usually don't do. I am going to see him next Sunday for a late Father's Day get together.

My prayers are with you, Deenie, your sisters and all other Monkeys who have lost their fathers. It must be really hard today for you all. Hugs and Love JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 21, 2009, 10:35:34 AM »

Found a easy to understand explanation to skull findings on autopsy.   The skull can close incorrectly in several ways............the way that was noted is here:  http://docs.google.com/ViewDoc?docid=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

This has a pic and a link to the site I took it from.  I think the only probative value it has is to show the neglect that Caylee suffered at not being taken to the doctor.  I sure would like to know if she had all her baby visits and if so, what doctor missed it.  My guess is a surgery would have been in her future to allow room for that darling brain to grow and expand properly. 
Now, son is home - and I am really going to bed this time!  Nights all. 
Okay, forgot to give you a link for a before and after photo that gives you a visual too.  http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg

Google doc won't let me in.....pout....
This is why you don't do new things late at night!  Try now: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc  I think I changed it to public!  If it works now, maybe a mod will fix the link in the original before I frustrate half the board!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.