April 23, 2024, 02:22:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253402 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: June 21, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MAmw1p5Avc&feature=email

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: June 21, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »

I can't help but think of that June 21 diary entry after reading the words to that song "The Past" by Sevendust.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

It is rather haunting, isn't it? What I don't understand is Bozo claims he has the journal that the post was written in. I cannot imagine the LE taking a picture of it, and not taking it.   

I think for the exemplar, I do believe that entry is from '03.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: June 21, 2009, 10:45:20 AM »

I can't help but think of that June 21 diary entry after reading the words to that song "The Past" by Sevendust.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

It is rather haunting, isn't it? What I don't understand is Bozo claims he has the journal that the post was written in. I cannot imagine the LE taking a picture of it, and not taking it.   

B
That's very interesting, so you don't think the journal entry was '08?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: June 21, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »

Just reading about an arrest and the death penalty.  www.palatkadailynews.com

State law says that findings in support of a sentence of death must have sufficient aggravating circumstances.

Two circumstances state that "the defendant knowingly created a great risk of death to many persons", and "the felony was committed for the purpose of avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest or effecting an escape from custody."

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1844 on: June 21, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

B
That's very interesting, so you don't think the journal entry was '08?
Why would Baez have the journal is what confuses me. Does he really have it?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:17 AM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?

The duct tape was still on her head, so I am guessing that was around her feet. Round and round and back between them.

But if that were true, I would think they would have found both feet together, they only found one, technically.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1846 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Well the eye of the storm is over and today we (my sisters and I) begin to battle the winds. Bless all of you for your kind words and your prayers. I can say they are truly felt b/c I feel stronger just knowing you are near.

Today will be my first Father's Day without my Father. Deenie's too, she wrote me a long email and God love her, she's going through what I am, but doing all the necessary after death stuff all on her own. Give her some of my well wishes cause I have sisters and she needs the extra strength. I will be thinking of her today too.

Do me a favor, I got all melodramatic in the prayer thread and posted something I wish you all would read. All those who still have a parent or two alive. Take the time to read and digest. Their time is so short on this Earth, you never know when the last conversation will be. The things you argue over, the conversations you will get to later, all are so petty. You think you are prepared, but you never are. There are always regrets, can't help it.

Do the best you  can, spend as much time with them as you can, your dates, your events, your shows can all wait. In this day and age you can get repeat performances of anything you might have missed on Youtube. EXCEPT time spent with your Dad or Mom. You can't get that back. So please, don't do the rush job today with Dad, take the time, even if it is to sit in silence. Don't talk over their heads about technology, but ask them about the good ol days, touch on subjects they know lots about and can contribute to the conversation. Tell them about your life and what is going on. Listen to their advice, even if you don't take it, listen they need to be heard and considered. Re-evaluate your relationship with them. When it's over it's over, no second chances.

I promise you, you wont' regret the time you spent with them and taking care of them. Do me one last favor, if you got a Dad still alive.... Hug him for me.

I wish I could hug my Dad one last time, instead I'm going to the funeral home today to see him. This has to be the worse Fathers day in history. I know you guys will be with me and that's a comfort. Sorry for the O/T, but my home will always be in the Caylee thread, that is where I met you all.
Boo. I read your post in the prayer thread and called my Dad because of what you wrote. I just want you to know that what you said in that post made me call him. We talked for a long time, something I usually don't do. I am going to see him next Sunday for a late Father's Day get together.

My prayers are with you, Deenie, your sisters and all other Monkeys who have lost their fathers. It must be really hard today for you all. Hugs and Love JSM  an angelic monkey

OMG JSM, that's so wonderful!!!! No matter what the relationship you have with your father, at least you will have peace. Dad's can be so stubborn, it's such a different life now than when they were in their younger years. They see our problems and think if you had their lifestyle way back when, maybe you wouldn't be so unhappy. Dad's are fixers, Mom is the emotional comfort. I once read that "A son is a son till he marries him a wife, but a daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life"!  Your relationship changes with Mom, you become friends, the playfield eventually levels as we grow up. But Dads, well, you will always be that little girl bouncing around the living room and trying on your mother's shoes.  You can't expect him to change this late in life, but you on the other hand, can roll with the waves. Pick and choose your battles carefully. Some are just so petty when you stand back and look, others are needed for you to move forward in life. You are a grown woman now, you can listen to him and not necessarily take his advice, but at least he will have felt he had some positive impact on your life. Remind him of those times he gave you good advice and how it helped you. That would be such a blessing to him, much more than a tie.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: June 21, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

Hi Bearly,
I have a crazy theory but don't know how to articulate it to make sense here...LOL ...ironicly it is rather simple....

Not BEARLY  but nosy!!!!!  what's your theory???  Spill it!   

LOL..Hello mizjay..I will try best I can...maybe all the smart monkey's hear can chew on it and maybe fill in gaps??? who knows...

The night of the 15th when Cindy and Casey got into the alleged fight..how do we "know" Caylee didn't get hurt at that time say a head injury , that didn't seem bad at time but died from it and they freaked and covered it up ..I know this may seem very far fetched and just spun so out of control after?? To me it does make some sense ...it has been eating at me from the beginning ....hope this may make some sense? Like I said my articulation sucks

EL  I don't think your articulation sucks at all and there are others that have wondered if that happened as well.
     I'm with NUTT on this one, I think only kc killed and disposed of Caylee. I think Spindy only became a part of the cover up ,  sometimes it's so hard to figure out what could have happened because none of them tell the truth. It's hard to put together a possible scenario when all the key players lie from the get go, and change even those lies as time marches on.

HAPPY  FATHERS  DAY  to all the father monkeys         
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: June 21, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Well the eye of the storm is over and today we (my sisters and I) begin to battle the winds. Bless all of you for your kind words and your prayers. I can say they are truly felt b/c I feel stronger just knowing you are near.

Today will be my first Father's Day without my Father. Deenie's too, she wrote me a long email and God love her, she's going through what I am, but doing all the necessary after death stuff all on her own. Give her some of my well wishes cause I have sisters and she needs the extra strength. I will be thinking of her today too.

Do me a favor, I got all melodramatic in the prayer thread and posted something I wish you all would read. All those who still have a parent or two alive. Take the time to read and digest. Their time is so short on this Earth, you never know when the last conversation will be. The things you argue over, the conversations you will get to later, all are so petty. You think you are prepared, but you never are. There are always regrets, can't help it.

Do the best you  can, spend as much time with them as you can, your dates, your events, your shows can all wait. In this day and age you can get repeat performances of anything you might have missed on Youtube. EXCEPT time spent with your Dad or Mom. You can't get that back. So please, don't do the rush job today with Dad, take the time, even if it is to sit in silence. Don't talk over their heads about technology, but ask them about the good ol days, touch on subjects they know lots about and can contribute to the conversation. Tell them about your life and what is going on. Listen to their advice, even if you don't take it, listen they need to be heard and considered. Re-evaluate your relationship with them. When it's over it's over, no second chances.

I promise you, you wont' regret the time you spent with them and taking care of them. Do me one last favor, if you got a Dad still alive.... Hug him for me.

I wish I could hug my Dad one last time, instead I'm going to the funeral home today to see him. This has to be the worse Fathers day in history. I know you guys will be with me and that's a comfort. Sorry for the O/T, but my home will always be in the Caylee thread, that is where I met you all.
Boo. I read your post in the prayer thread and called my Dad because of what you wrote. I just want you to know that what you said in that post made me call him. We talked for a long time, something I usually don't do. I am going to see him next Sunday for a late Father's Day get together.

My prayers are with you, Deenie, your sisters and all other Monkeys who have lost their fathers. It must be really hard today for you all. Hugs and Love JSM  an angelic monkey

OMG JSM, that's so wonderful!!!! No matter what the relationship you have with your father, at least you will have peace. Dad's can be so stubborn, it's such a different life now than when they were in their younger years. They see our problems and think if you had their lifestyle way back when, maybe you wouldn't be so unhappy. Dad's are fixers, Mom is the emotional comfort. I once read that "A son is a son till he marries him a wife, but a daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life"!  Your relationship changes with Mom, you become friends, the playfield eventually levels as we grow up. But Dads, well, you will always be that little girl bouncing around the living room and trying on your mother's shoes.  You can't expect him to change this late in life, but you on the other hand, can roll with the waves. Pick and choose your battles carefully. Some are just so petty when you stand back and look, others are needed for you to move forward in life. You are a grown woman now, you can listen to him and not necessarily take his advice, but at least he will have felt he had some positive impact on your life. Remind him of those times he gave you good advice and how it helped you. That would be such a blessing to him, much more than a tie.
Thanks Boo, I will take your advice. My Daddy is the kindest soul in the whole world. They are trying to sell their house and move back here. So I think that will help a lot too. In many ways I am much like him. I hope you have a peaceful day today. I know it will be hard. Remember I am here for you. I will say a special prayer at Mass for you and Deenie. Love JSM and Josef.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1849 on: June 21, 2009, 11:00:07 AM »

The picture of the duct tape at the remains scene that looks like a T, looks like cloth to me, is that because of the elements and that is why it looks so worn? I know nothing really about duct tape.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: June 21, 2009, 11:00:32 AM »

an angelic monkey Gotta get ready for Mass then spend Father's Day with Dad #3. I am blessed to have three wonderful Father's. My real Dad, my stepdad that raised us and my newest step dad.

Boo, thanks again for your post. Big Giant hugs to you and your sisters.

God Bless Monkeys. BBL JSM

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1851 on: June 21, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

If she put a duct tape on Cayle's mouth I think that she put a duct tape in her wrist so caylee could not take off the tape on her mouth. Or Casey wanted that it looks like caylee was kidnapped.

She very well might have put duct tape on her wrists, but I don't think she would have had to do so.  If she wrapped the tape around her head even just a few times, it would be next to impossible for a 2 year old to tear it off.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: June 21, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »

That is a cool pic.....................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: June 21, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »

I especially love the last line of this article regarding GA and CA........

Autopsy Report Sheds More LightPosted by Jeff Payne On June - 19 - 2009
Whether your happy about it or furious at the system, the release of the autopsy report was, and is necessary to comply with the Florida statute. Judge Stan Strictland was bound to uphold the law; however, he was sympathetic to George and Cindy Anthony’s plight. He allowed George Anthony speak during Brad Conway’s motion to suppress the release of the report. Conway, George and Cindy’s attorney, sat in his wheelchair beside George and the podium. George was less than stoic. In fact, he broke down and quivered, as he struggled with the last of his statement. Understandable. He is a grieving grandparent, spent emotionally, by the loss of his granddaughter. I feel for him on that accord, but that is as far as my feelings go for George.

I’m sorry, but I’m not. When someone emails George with a ligament question, and then receives a reply of ESAD, well my feelings for George are still the same. I despise him. For those of you who don’t know what ESAD means, I am supposed to “eat something and die.” That was from George Anthony. You can easily guess what I am supposed eat. Not very nice George. Listen, George and Cindy, knew just like we all did, what the autopsy report indicated. A general outline was released previously, just not in the detail of today’s release. We all knew there was tape and where it was found on the body. We just didn’t know how much. Well, we do now. In fact, we know a lot more today, than we did months ago. Now I really see the real reason the Anthony’s wanted the findings suppressed.

There is tons more damning evidence, shooting down theories that created doubt on certain topics. Topics like the possibility of Caylee’s body being put where she was found, while Casey was in jail. Findings in the report discount this as very unlikely. The report also tells us that the tape was over-lapped many times over the mandible and maxilla. That is the lower jaw and nose area. If I am correct, the tape covered her nose completely. Plant growth through the bones could have only been accomplished by them being there for 4 or 5 months. Knew that already. What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.

If this is the case, then we may have our first indication in the manner of death. As I read over the documents, I came to the conclusion that this does not bode well for Caylee’s mother. That sealed it for me. What the Anthony’s did today in court wasn’t to avoid the heartbreak of their loss for Caylee. It was to try to stop any more incriminating evidence against their daughter from being released. They failed, but justice for Caylee will not. Besides, how can anyone have compassion for grandparents, who tear down memorials and crosses for their granddaughter. They didn’t watch out for her when it counted, why should they start now? They’re jealous, because the public loves Caylee more that they do.

Jeff Payne

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/06/autopsy-report-sheds-more-light/

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 21, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »

an angelic monkey Thank you bearly.  an angelic monkey I will try not to use the S word anymore. JSM

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: June 21, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »

I especially love the last line of this article regarding GA and CA........

Autopsy Report Sheds More LightPosted by Jeff Payne On June - 19 - 2009
Whether your happy about it or furious at the system, the release of the autopsy report was, and is necessary to comply with the Florida statute. Judge Stan Strictland was bound to uphold the law; however, he was sympathetic to George and Cindy Anthony’s plight. He allowed George Anthony speak during Brad Conway’s motion to suppress the release of the report. Conway, George and Cindy’s attorney, sat in his wheelchair beside George and the podium. George was less than stoic. In fact, he broke down and quivered, as he struggled with the last of his statement. Understandable. He is a grieving grandparent, spent emotionally, by the loss of his granddaughter. I feel for him on that accord, but that is as far as my feelings go for George.

I’m sorry, but I’m not. When someone emails George with a ligament question, and then receives a reply of ESAD, well my feelings for George are still the same. I despise him. For those of you who don’t know what ESAD means, I am supposed to “eat something and die.” That was from George Anthony. You can easily guess what I am supposed eat. Not very nice George. Listen, George and Cindy, knew just like we all did, what the autopsy report indicated. A general outline was released previously, just not in the detail of today’s release. We all knew there was tape and where it was found on the body. We just didn’t know how much. Well, we do now. In fact, we know a lot more today, than we did months ago. Now I really see the real reason the Anthony’s wanted the findings suppressed.

There is tons more damning evidence, shooting down theories that created doubt on certain topics. Topics like the possibility of Caylee’s body being put where she was found, while Casey was in jail. Findings in the report discount this as very unlikely. The report also tells us that the tape was over-lapped many times over the mandible and maxilla. That is the lower jaw and nose area. If I am correct, the tape covered her nose completely. Plant growth through the bones could have only been accomplished by them being there for 4 or 5 months. Knew that already. What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.

If this is the case, then we may have our first indication in the manner of death. As I read over the documents, I came to the conclusion that this does not bode well for Caylee’s mother. That sealed it for me. What the Anthony’s did today in court wasn’t to avoid the heartbreak of their loss for Caylee. It was to try to stop any more incriminating evidence against their daughter from being released. They failed, but justice for Caylee will not. Besides, how can anyone have compassion for grandparents, who tear down memorials and crosses for their granddaughter. They didn’t watch out for her when it counted, why should they start now? They’re jealous, because the public loves Caylee more that they do.

Jeff Payne

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/06/autopsy-report-sheds-more-light/

sad
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1856 on: June 21, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »

If she put a duct tape on Cayle's mouth I think that she put a duct tape in her wrist so caylee could not take off the tape on her mouth. Or Casey wanted that it looks like caylee was kidnapped.

I think she put duct tape on her wrists too.   

Yes the one piece that is in a T in the images could easily have been around the wrists.

Ok, maybe you guys are right...oh man...I didn't think it could get more evil

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: June 21, 2009, 11:15:06 AM »

Hugs Ms Boo

My prayers are with you Boo and all our Monkey Friends missing their Dads
B
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1858 on: June 21, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »

I don't know why, but I'm thinking that the T tape that MIGHT have been around her wrists would have come undone a bit easier and intact as her body decomposed over the tape was placed around her mouth and nose. You have a solid skull and hair to shielded it a bit more than over tiny wrists. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: June 21, 2009, 11:23:45 AM »

Or the "D" one either, JSM

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

I appreciate Brachiate and Espresso Lover for coming down from the rafters and lurking to post with us. Both of your views were well thought out and interesting.   

Pinballwzrd, congradulations on you good find yesterday. 

Boo, I'm still holding your hand.  an angelic monkey

Blink, Why are you feeling that the journal post was done in '03? Unpleasnt as it is to think about, one of her feet could have been drug off by an animal. 

And finally HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.