April 26, 2024, 12:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253549 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1860 on: June 21, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

If she put a duct tape on Cayle's mouth I think that she put a duct tape in her wrist so caylee could not take off the tape on her mouth. Or Casey wanted that it looks like caylee was kidnapped.

I think she put duct tape on her wrists too.   

Yes the one piece that is in a T in the images could easily have been around the wrists.

Ok, maybe you guys are right...oh man...I didn't think it could get more evil

I think it is truly impossible to comprehend this kind of evil. To feel the freedom and elation over the death of her daughter.  How do you "understand" that? We just look at it and think it must be impossible for a Mom to do that. But it happens and will get justice and she will go to hell for what she did. Hopefully she will experience a piece of it here on Earth.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

I love all of John Morgan's motions .... lol   
I think we can share--if Blink doesn't mind.  Mr. Mitnik could also be included.  And that's the way we like it.

No sharing ..... ;  I agree, Mr. Mitnik ain't chopped liver either.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:57 AM »

The picture of the duct tape at the remains scene that looks like a T, looks like cloth to me, is that because of the elements and that is why it looks so worn? I know nothing really about duct tape.

No Rose, I see you are still having touble with the duct tape looking like cloth. It is partially clothlike. Imagine a wide piece of very strong gauze, sadwiched between a shiny silver coating and a very stong, sticky adhesive on the other. That is pretty much what it is. Weather can eventually erode the the shiny side off, but the cloth like part and the adhesive still cling together. I hope that makes some sense to you.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »

ok...ya'll my not like me so much after this ...but
if you had it in your mide to kill your small child..why could you not sit on them to restrain them while taping there mouth shut.  it a horrible thought...but everything about this is horrible.  i think the majority of people want to give the 'soft kill' theory a whirl 'cause it makes us feel better. 
                                WARNING GRAPHIC..to sensitive monkeys
  who's to say she didn't sit on that baby, duct tape her from chin to over nose and while Caylee couldn't get a breath beat the snit out of her.  or why not duct-tape her 'till she can't take a breath and throw her in the trunk...imo the pool was a set-up..but really does it matter?  Caylee is gone but certainly not forgotten.  i just don't think that after casey had a decomposing body she realized that fluids would leak out of the mouth and then duct-tape them shut....decomp fluids leak out of all parts they can.

You are right Mama. Caylee is dead and Casey did it. At this point I don't think there is a doubt about it. Most of us would prefer to think that Caylee died a "soft" death, but with Casey in the equation I am pretty sure that didn't happen. Just looking at the place she was left gives me the creeps, and I don't creep out easily. With the fact in the autopsy reports, I am pretty sure Caylee suffered. Greatly. And I wish to God that she didn't. 

Think about someone 4 times your size in adrenaline mode.  Casey could easily have done it while Caylee was alive.  I still think she (Caylee) was crying for Cindy, and as much as Caylee looks like Cindy, it pushed her (KC) over the edge.  Merely talking to Cindy on the jail phone pushes KC over the edge.  KC was sandwiched between two screaming CAs, one close to KC's size and one little innocent babe, small and helpless.

Caylee's muscles were not coordinated yet and her bones were fragile, it would be a breeze for Casey to overtake her, of that, I have no doubt.

Paraphrasing an odd off the wall comment by George I remember:  " I live with three high strung & emotional women".     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 21, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

I don't know why, but I'm thinking that the T tape that MIGHT have been around her wrists would have come undone a bit easier and intact as her body decomposed over the tape was placed around her mouth and nose. You have a solid skull and hair to shielded it a bit more than over tiny wrists. 

I am thinking the same thing. It could have been over her wrists or her ankles. I don't think it was just a stray piece of tape that just happened to be there. I'm pretty sure it didn't come off of Caylee's skull, as the description to me meant she went around and around her head in longer strips. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: June 21, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can

Wow ... I've never even heard of it;  I bet George bought it in bulk before 2007.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1866 on: June 21, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

I don't know why, but I'm thinking that the T tape that MIGHT have been around her wrists would have come undone a bit easier and intact as her body decomposed over the tape was placed around her mouth and nose. You have a solid skull and hair to shielded it a bit more than over tiny wrists. 

I am thinking the same thing. It could have been over her wrists or her ankles. I don't think it was just a stray piece of tape that just happened to be there. I'm pretty sure it didn't come off of Caylee's skull, as the description to me meant she went around and around her head in longer strips. JMO

Well, we know for a fact that KC wanted to stage this to look like a kidnapping. Why just put duct tape over the mouth? In a true "kidnapping" the person would have bound the hands and feet so that the victim couldn't get up and walk away. KC wanted people to think that Zannie did this, not her. She thought this out, she watched her movies, she did her internet searches. We have to look at the crime scene and the condition the body was left in as a staged kidnapping, not just the fact Caylee was making noise and KC wanted to shut her up and end it with that.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: June 21, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »

Wow ... I've never even heard of it;  I bet George bought it in bulk before 2007.

Actually, I believe it is an industrial type duct tape. I don't think you would go to the hardware store and buy the type that was found. DUCK brand tape is sold in retail stores, but the printing on the front of it saying that it will withstand up to 200 degrees says to me that it is for a particular purpose, something industrial. Original duct tape was made for just that, putting pieces of duct work together for heating and cooling. In normal instances, I don't think it would have to withstand 200 degrees. That and the fact that I have bought and used duct tape many times and have never seen the writing on the outside leads me to that conclusion.

I think the writing on the duct tape was probably printed on it about every foot or so. It is ironic that the small strip of tape just happened to be where the printing was. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:02 PM »

Paraphrasing an odd off the wall comment by George I remember:  " I live with three high strung & emotional women".     

He forgot to add himself to the equation: And one high strung and emotional man! (I use the term man loosly.)   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 21, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?

The duct tape was still on her head, so I am guessing that was around her feet. Round and round and back between them.

But if that were true, I would think they would have found both feet together, they only found one, technically.
This is the T I talked about in my earlier post.  To me it looks like a layer of the tape that is described as being over the mouth and nose.  The top of the T would have been mouth and the crossbar on the T the nose.  The report states several layers, and this is way to short for legs or wrists.  Look at the size of the maple type leaf next to it.  Way to short IMHO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: June 21, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

From the look of the poll, I am not alone.   

Henkel makes DUCK tape...rather then the "duct" tape...  if I can remember correctly this stuff is pricey compared to the duct tape stuff.... it also comes in various colors...

Thanks for the recognition on the laundry bag-sorry for the spoiler...I'm lucky if people even read my posts...I actually posted those pics twice, to make sure they were noticed..LOL

I apologize for not commenting ... it was your picture which made me find that first link to organize.com !!  Thank you !!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 21, 2009, 12:13:22 PM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?

The duct tape was still on her head, so I am guessing that was around her feet. Round and round and back between them.

But if that were true, I would think they would have found both feet together, they only found one, technically.
This is the T I talked about in my earlier post.  To me it looks like a layer of the tape that is described as being over the mouth and nose.  The top of the T would have been mouth and the crossbar on the T the nose.  The report states several layers, and this is way to short for legs or wrists.  Look at the size of the maple type leaf next to it.  Way to short IMHO.

Yep, you could be right. It is hard to see the actual size of the tape as it curls under. It very possibly could have been on her face. She probably kept slathering it on in a fury.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1872 on: June 21, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »

RE: my post 1818 ...... I intended to add that perhaps Caylee was unconscious when the tape was applied...hence, no need for covering eyes. Plus, no fighting back.

I thought I read in an article that it is common for a mother who kills there child to cover their eyes, so they cannot see them- this is not to help the child, but to help the mother- but in ITS case, she is such a narcissistic person that she was not "feeling" anything- only her future happiness.
I cannot find the article....errrrrrr
(snipped)
Parental murderers tend to be highly physical. Children were drowned and shaken, beaten, poisoned, stabbed, and suffocated. These methods betray a certain "craziness" in both genders—they betray an intense passion and a lack of planning.
Mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies.

It is common. However, like you say....there is nothing common, ordinary or normal about this lame excuse for a mother/human being/creature.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:50 PM »

Hi Bearly,
I have a crazy theory but don't know how to articulate it to make sense here...LOL ...ironicly it is rather simple....

Not BEARLY  but nosy!!!!!  what's your theory???  Spill it!   

LOL..Hello mizjay..I will try best I can...maybe all the smart monkey's hear can chew on it and maybe fill in gaps??? who knows...

The night of the 15th when Cindy and Casey got into the alleged fight..how do we "know" Caylee didn't get hurt at that time say a head injury , that didn't seem bad at time but died from it and they freaked and covered it up ..I know this may seem very far fetched and just spun so out of control after?? To me it does make some sense ...it has been eating at me from the beginning ....hope this may make some sense? Like I said my articulation sucks

Makes very good sense;  Casey's look of candid surprise & reply to Cindy's " I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."  still echos.  Casey then says "You don't know what my involvement is ?"  For once, Casey seemed genuinely taken off guard & she appeared to be in dis-belief, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1874 on: June 21, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »

The picture of the duct tape at the remains scene that looks like a T, looks like cloth to me, is that because of the elements and that is why it looks so worn? I know nothing really about duct tape.

No Rose, I see you are still having touble with the duct tape looking like cloth. It is partially clothlike. Imagine a wide piece of very strong gauze, sadwiched between a shiny silver coating and a very stong, sticky adhesive on the other. That is pretty much what it is. Weather can eventually erode the the shiny side off, but the cloth like part and the adhesive still cling together. I hope that makes some sense to you.   
Thanks 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: June 21, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »

Thinking about tape to stop O or Q sign has raised a new question in my mind.  If in fact the tape was used as Casey found it too disturbing to see, why did she not do something to cover Caylee's eyes as well?  The eyes immediately change and would be more pronounced and haunting then O sign to anyone that has not seen them before.

Could it be possible that Cindy (being a nurse) is the one who put the duct tape on and not Casey??? I have always felt Cindy was more involved especially with Casey's fear of her..does kind of make sense in a strange way IMO

Hi EL!

Anything is possible.  Cindy fought, with all of her might, anyone who looked for a deceased Caylee, why?

I would think, since KC is in jail, she would spill the beans to get out if cindy was involved.......Don't you think? Monkey Devil!

BINGO Pharlap. Casey and only Casey was involved. Anyone else (real person, not fake Rolling Eyes ) would have been under the bus long ago. Casey cares about only Casey. Also, go back and listen to Cindy's 911 call. Her vocal fear/desperation was real. Cindy is not an actress in the sense that she could have faked that in the call. I am telling you guys once again. Casey, and only Casey is responsible for the death/disposal of her child.

But I think Cindy knew shortly after the fact, imo.  That woman "doth protest too much."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: June 21, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »

Morning Monkeys. Well the eye of the storm is over and today we (my sisters and I) begin to battle the winds. Bless all of you for your kind words and your prayers. I can say they are truly felt b/c I feel stronger just knowing you are near.

Today will be my first Father's Day without my Father. Deenie's too, she wrote me a long email and God love her, she's going through what I am, but doing all the necessary after death stuff all on her own. Give her some of my well wishes cause I have sisters and she needs the extra strength. I will be thinking of her today too.

Do me a favor, I got all melodramatic in the prayer thread and posted something I wish you all would read. All those who still have a parent or two alive. Take the time to read and digest. Their time is so short on this Earth, you never know when the last conversation will be. The things you argue over, the conversations you will get to later, all are so petty. You think you are prepared, but you never are. There are always regrets, can't help it.

Do the best you  can, spend as much time with them as you can, your dates, your events, your shows can all wait. In this day and age you can get repeat performances of anything you might have missed on Youtube. EXCEPT time spent with your Dad or Mom. You can't get that back. So please, don't do the rush job today with Dad, take the time, even if it is to sit in silence. Don't talk over their heads about technology, but ask them about the good ol days, touch on subjects they know lots about and can contribute to the conversation. Tell them about your life and what is going on. Listen to their advice, even if you don't take it, listen they need to be heard and considered. Re-evaluate your relationship with them. When it's over it's over, no second chances.

I promise you, you wont' regret the time you spent with them and taking care of them. Do me one last favor, if you got a Dad still alive.... Hug him for me.

I wish I could hug my Dad one last time, instead I'm going to the funeral home today to see him. This has to be the worse Fathers day in history. I know you guys will be with me and that's a comfort. Sorry for the O/T, but my home will always be in the Caylee thread, that is where I met you all.

My sincere sympathies, Boo & Deenie
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1877 on: June 21, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »

O/T

Excuse me please.

Nut44x4, please help with clean up in the NH thread!  TIA

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:41:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: June 21, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »

I'm going to have to leave now to have a cookout with my father-in-law, hub, four of his brotherswives, and all the kids.  Have a wonderful afternoon. 
Justice is on its' way, Caylee. an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 21, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »

I'm going to have to leave now to have a cookout with my father-in-law, hub, four of his brotherswives, and all the kids.  Have a wonderful afternoon. 
Justice is on its' way, Caylee. an angelic monkey

Have a good time Monk!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.