April 19, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253267 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: June 21, 2009, 12:39:31 PM »

Makes very good sense;  Casey's look of candid surprise & reply to Cindy's " I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."  still echos.  Casey then says "You don't know what my involvement is ?"  For once, Casey seemed genuinely taken off guard & she appeared to be in dis-belief, imo.

That is WHY I have ALWAYS believed that Cindy KNEW what happened and may have been involved. Also don't forget the text which said something about "big problem" right before she picked up KC.  I believe something was getting ready to come out about Caylee and she had to get KC to get their stories straight.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1881 on: June 21, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just wanted to make a quick post on the duck tape. Sam's Club carries it in four  roll packs and Hobby Lobby stores has it in a wide range of colors. I just saw it Friday in both places. Hobby Lobby has it in neon colors.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: June 21, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: June 21, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1884 on: June 21, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »

Muffy....lol....  Monkey Devil! You are much faster than I 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1885 on: June 21, 2009, 12:50:21 PM »

Hi Miss MuffyBee Good to see you!

Forgot to say Happy Father's Day to our male Monkeys.

Boo and Deenie and all the Monkeys missing their Dad's today you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Got to run, company coming Tuesday and I have got to get some cleaning done. Had orders for 6 summer wreaths this weekend and have florals scattered all over the house. Will catch up when I have a chance. Have a great day monkeys.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: June 21, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »

The picture of the duct tape at the remains scene that looks like a T, looks like cloth to me, is that because of the elements and that is why it looks so worn? I know nothing really about duct tape.

NoRose..I thught it looked like part of a diaper,  in the one area it is almost like a little characters head..toward the bottom of the pic, where a stick is going across it...but if OCSO says it is the tape then it must be.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: June 21, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »

I especially love the last line of this article regarding GA and CA........

Autopsy Report Sheds More LightPosted by Jeff Payne On June - 19 - 2009
Whether your happy about it or furious at the system, the release of the autopsy report was, and is necessary to comply with the Florida statute. Judge Stan Strictland was bound to uphold the law; however, he was sympathetic to George and Cindy Anthony’s plight. He allowed George Anthony speak during Brad Conway’s motion to suppress the release of the report. Conway, George and Cindy’s attorney, sat in his wheelchair beside George and the podium. George was less than stoic. In fact, he broke down and quivered, as he struggled with the last of his statement. Understandable. He is a grieving grandparent, spent emotionally, by the loss of his granddaughter. I feel for him on that accord, but that is as far as my feelings go for George.

I’m sorry, but I’m not. When someone emails George with a ligament question, and then receives a reply of ESAD, well my feelings for George are still the same. I despise him. For those of you who don’t know what ESAD means, I am supposed to “eat something and die.” That was from George Anthony. You can easily guess what I am supposed eat. Not very nice George. Listen, George and Cindy, knew just like we all did, what the autopsy report indicated. A general outline was released previously, just not in the detail of today’s release. We all knew there was tape and where it was found on the body. We just didn’t know how much. Well, we do now. In fact, we know a lot more today, than we did months ago. Now I really see the real reason the Anthony’s wanted the findings suppressed.

There is tons more damning evidence, shooting down theories that created doubt on certain topics. Topics like the possibility of Caylee’s body being put where she was found, while Casey was in jail. Findings in the report discount this as very unlikely. The report also tells us that the tape was over-lapped many times over the mandible and maxilla. That is the lower jaw and nose area. If I am correct, the tape covered her nose completely. Plant growth through the bones could have only been accomplished by them being there for 4 or 5 months. Knew that already. What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.

If this is the case, then we may have our first indication in the manner of death. As I read over the documents, I came to the conclusion that this does not bode well for Caylee’s mother. That sealed it for me. What the Anthony’s did today in court wasn’t to avoid the heartbreak of their loss for Caylee. It was to try to stop any more incriminating evidence against their daughter from being released. They failed, but justice for Caylee will not. Besides, how can anyone have compassion for grandparents, who tear down memorials and crosses for their granddaughter. They didn’t watch out for her when it counted, why should they start now? They’re jealous, because the public loves Caylee more that they do.

Jeff Payne

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/06/autopsy-report-sheds-more-light/

WOW   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: June 21, 2009, 12:53:17 PM »

No, not faster Nuts.  Running in and out taking care of yard, feeders, etc. Just happened to catch it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: June 21, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »

Makes very good sense;  Casey's look of candid surprise & reply to Cindy's " I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart."  still echos.  Casey then says "You don't know what my involvement is ?"  For once, Casey seemed genuinely taken off guard & she appeared to be in dis-belief, imo.

That is WHY I have ALWAYS believed that Cindy KNEW what happened and may have been involved. Also don't forget the text which said something about "big problem" right before she picked up KC.  I believe something was getting ready to come out about Caylee and she had to get KC to get their stories straight.

Possibly the fact that the tow yard manager smelled death in the car and commented on that to GA. The appalling anthonys had to get their story together in case he actually called LE after thinking about that odor and what it meant.......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: June 21, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can

Wow ... I've never even heard of it;  I bet George bought it in bulk before 2007.

Actually, I believe it is an industrial type duct tape. I don't think you would go to the hardware store and buy the type that was found. DUCK brand tape is sold in retail stores, but the printing on the front of it saying that it will withstand up to 200 degrees says to me that it is for a particular purpose, something industrial. Original duct tape was made for just that, putting pieces of duct work together for heating and cooling. In normal instances, I don't think it would have to withstand 200 degrees. That and the fact that I have bought and used duct tape many times and have never seen the writing on the outside leads me to that conclusion.

I think the writing on the duct tape was probably printed on it about every foot or so. It is ironic that the small strip of tape just happened to be where the printing was. 

Yes -- very ironic.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: June 21, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »

Hi Miss MuffyBee Good to see you!

Forgot to say Happy Father's Day to our male Monkeys.

Boo and Deenie and all the Monkeys missing their Dad's today you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Got to run, company coming Tuesday and I have got to get some cleaning done. Had orders for 6 summer wreaths this weekend and have florals scattered all over the house. Will catch up when I have a chance. Have a great day monkeys.

Darla, you have a good day too. I wish I knew how to make wreaths.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: June 21, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »

Paraphrasing an odd off the wall comment by George I remember:  " I live with three high strung & emotional women".     

He forgot to add himself to the equation: And one high strung and emotional man! (I use the term man loosly.)   

No kidding ... !  The public has witnessed for almost one solid year that neither George Anthony or Cindy Anthony are able to control their tempers.  By his saying what he did, for a split second, in your mind's eye, you could almost visualize an enormous fight on the night of the 15th, and by his including Caylee, he almost is telling us what took place, IMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: June 21, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »

No, not faster Nuts.  Running in and out taking care of yard, feeders, etc. Just happened to catch it.   

Do you mean that you actually have a real life!  Monkey Devil!

Funny, what we can accomplish between posts. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: June 21, 2009, 01:05:09 PM »

I agree  Imo, that text was telling.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 21, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »

Possibly the fact that the tow yard manager smelled death in the car and commented on that to GA. The appalling anthonys had to get their story together in case he actually called LE after thinking about that odor and what it meant.......

Yes, that's what I think also.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: June 21, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

I agree  Imo, that text was telling.

Even if Spindy didn't know what happened, she certainly had good reason for suspecting, unless she was dumber than a box of rocks. Dumb is not something I think Spindy is, although I have a few other descriptions of her! I think a car smelling like death and a missing Caylee was a "huge problem" which ever side of the fence you are on.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1897 on: June 21, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

The picture of the duct tape at the remains scene that looks like a T, looks like cloth to me, is that because of the elements and that is why it looks so worn? I know nothing really about duct tape.

NoRose..I thught it looked like part of a diaper,  in the one area it is almost like a little characters head..toward the bottom of the pic, where a stick is going across it...but if OCSO says it is the tape then it must be.
It looked that way to me also, part of a diaper.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1898 on: June 21, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »

(What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.)             I wondered about that also. Could it have been destroyed, and an animal took it away, maybe eaten it, I don't know.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1899 on: June 21, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »

(What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.)             I wondered about that also. Could it have been destroyed, and an animal took it away, maybe eaten it, I don't know.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.