April 26, 2024, 03:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253534 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 21, 2009, 01:41:15 PM »

You know I am really angry at George for bringing Caylee's picture to the hearing on Friday..and then the way he was making sure the camera angles caught the pic.

No grieving grandfather could have or would have been so callous as to do that with the pic.  Any other grandfather would have had the pic there and been sitting on Caylee's side long ago.  And any other grieving Grandparent would not have had the presence of mind , during the fake boo hooing, to make sure the camera caught the picture.  George you should have rehearsed that alittle more so it looked natural..not obviously exploitive of Caylee's image as it did.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1901 on: June 21, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »

(What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.)             I wondered about that also. Could it have been destroyed, and an animal took it away, maybe eaten it, I don't know.

In a small child the Hyold bone is soft and pliable. It is more like the grizzle(sp?) in say a chicken bone. It could have been chewed up by small animals also.

NRCG...you have nanners back.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: June 21, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »

(What gets me is the indication that a bone was missing. There is a small bone found in the neck that was missing. Why? Because, it may have been destroyed from strangulation.)             I wondered about that also. Could it have been destroyed, and an animal took it away, maybe eaten it, I don't know.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1402747

Hyoid fracture and strangulation.
    Ubelaker DH.

Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC.

Observation of hyoid fracture in skeletonized remains offers potentially valuable information on the history of the skeleton or evidence of foul play, or both. Perimortem hyoid fracture frequently indicates manual strangulation, although ligature strangulation, hanging, and other forms of trauma to the neck cannot be ruled out without additional evidence. Such fractures are rare in children and infants, since the hyoid components are not fully ossified and are more flexible than in adults. Both antemortem and postmortem origins of the fractures must also be considered.

PMID: 1402747 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 21, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »

Though this image shows a U shaped hyoid, they can be one of 5 different shapes.  In an adult female, depending on the shape the hyoid would be about 8-9 cm2.  So if you think this was a 3 year old, please know that the hyoid is very small, not as small as a finger or toe bones, but still very small and delicate.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1904 on: June 21, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »

In a small child the Hyold bone is soft and pliable. It is more like the grizzle(sp?) in say a chicken bone. It could have been chewed up by small animals also.

NRCG...you have nanners back.
Thanks for the pic, and thanks for the explanation, I didn't realize it was like grizzle, then I see how a animal could have eaten that bone. Thanks
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1905 on: June 21, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »

Yes, no rose...I looked for a photo of 3 yr. olds, but found nothing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: June 21, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I'm just dropping by to wish everyone a very Happy Father's Day.

Hope to catch back up to you in just a bit.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: June 21, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

So then it could be strangulation, and then with the bone missing, the ME couldn't make a definite decision on cause of death. How sad, and I'm sure we will never really know. I wonder if the Anthonys really know.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 21, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »

I am working on looking at where the bones were found as compared to the other evidence right now, specifically the piece of duct tape that was in a T shape.  My theory is if it was found with feet and leg bones it is a strong possibility it was used to bind the feet. The same theory would apply if it was found with arm and hand bones.  In my mapping with other evidence I came across this and had a HOLY SMOLY moment.  Casey has numerous pictures with a lollipop in her mouth.  Someone had mentioned that lollipops are associated with a certain drug IIRC.  It is very suspcious to me that the lollipop stick was found amoung the black plastic of the garbage bags. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 21, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »

Yes, no rose...I looked for a photo of 3 yr. olds, but found nothing.
And we were discussing about animals eating bones, and I know for a fact my dog has picked up many a bone on many walks, and has tried to chew and swallow the bone. So if this bone is more like grizzle then I can see that happening. And someone else mentioned about animals sharpening their teeth on bones also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: June 21, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I'm just dropping by to wish everyone a very Happy Father's Day.

How cute, you have a nice day 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 21, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »

So cute! Thanks Cece!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: June 21, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »

Desi - sending big hugs and strength to get through this day.  I left you a long post in the prayer thread a few days ago and I hope that it helped if even in a very small way.

Boo- Sending you big hugs and strength.  Your email about spending time is very true.  You do not realize how important it is until they are no longer here. Having lost my father a number of years ago I know how each minute with him was important.  Though my heart does not hurt physically anymore with time, this day is still very hard. 

Love to all the monkeys and if your father is still with you please talk to them, hug them, touch them, smell that familiar smell they have and close your eyes to remember today for the future.  The time you spend is the most important thing you can do for your parents and yourself.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 21, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

Hi Bearly,
I have a crazy theory but don't know how to articulate it to make sense here...LOL ...ironicly it is rather simple....

Not BEARLY  but nosy!!!!!  what's your theory???  Spill it!   

LOL..Hello mizjay..I will try best I can...maybe all the smart monkey's hear can chew on it and maybe fill in gaps??? who knows...

The night of the 15th when Cindy and Casey got into the alleged fight..how do we "know" Caylee didn't get hurt at that time say a head injury , that didn't seem bad at time but died from it and they freaked and covered it up ..I know this may seem very far fetched and just spun so out of control after?? To me it does make some sense ...it has been eating at me from the beginning ....hope this may make some sense? Like I said my articulation sucks
  KC would never cover up anything for Cindy -she would be the first one to point the finger at her.  remember it was Ciindy who call 911 because she wanted Caylee back.  If Cindy had not called the police-we would never know about Caylee.I dont like Cindy but she had nothing to do with Caylee death.  The EVIL ONE DID IT !!! but  Cindy is responsible for letting KC get away with everything-now including murder of that poor child. I cant understand how George and Cindy go out in public and defend KC-Stay in the house lock the doors and pull down the shades-and Cry and mourn poor Caylee
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1914 on: June 21, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

I am working on looking at where the bones were found as compared to the other evidence right now, specifically the piece of duct tape that was in a T shape.  My theory is if it was found with feet and leg bones it is a strong possibility it was used to bind the feet. The same theory would apply if it was found with arm and hand bones.  In my mapping with other evidence I came across this and had a HOLY SMOLY moment.  Casey has numerous pictures with a lollipop in her mouth.  Someone had mentioned that lollipops are associated with a certain drug IIRC.  It is very suspcious to me that the lollipop stick was found amoung the black plastic of the garbage bags. 

Well, if I had just had a huge fight with my Mom, a fight so big that she tried to strangle me, I would probably want a drug to calm me down. Wonder if she had a stash in her car? I wonder if she strangled Caylee the way Cindy strangled her. Life's a bitch Mom, here is what you did to me. Just a thought.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks for the graphic, and you are right about the lollipops, ectasy perhaps?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1916 on: June 21, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

KC would never cover up anything for Cindy -she would be the first one to point the finger at her.  remember it was Ciindy who call 911 because she wanted Caylee back.  If Cindy had not called the police-we would never know about Caylee.I dont like Cindy but she had nothing to do with Caylee death.  The EVIL ONE DID IT !!! but  Cindy is responsible for letting KC get away with everything-now including murder of that poor child. I cant understand how George and Cindy go out in public and defend KC-Stay in the house lock the doors and pull down the shades-and Cry and mourn poor Caylee
ITA! If Cindy was convicted of a crime, Casey would have loved to move into that house, have access to that bank account and run up what is left on those charge cards!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 21, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks for the graphic, and you are right about the lollipops, ectasy perhaps?

I had the same thought, No Rose. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: June 21, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

I don't even recall seeing this name before.  Can someone refresh me as to who Rick Stone is please?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: June 21, 2009, 02:14:05 PM »

Blessed Sunday monkeys

If Casey wrapped this duct tape to stage a kidnap/murder she failed.   There is much too personal items in total to make that plausible, not even a nanny would have had certain items in possession due to previously caring for a child.   The biggest one that stands out to me is the heart shaped sticker - that is not something typically an abductor of any type would do.   Something of this nature is a sign of having been extremely personal with the victim or a serial killers "calling card" so to speak.  I truly believe that the backing where that heart shaped sticker originated from is in the possession of the State in evidence, straight out of Casey's room.  The evidence & what Casey did after the fact will also prove that she methodically attempted to blame "some other dudette or dude."

While the defense will try to throw anyone under the bus for this heinous crime, the facts will just not support it.  Previous computer searches on Casey's puter, cell pings, alibis of others at work, etc. will show that.  I do not believe any of the Anthonys knew Casey killed Caylee prior to 7/15, as much as I despise them the facts just do not support that either.  George was at work the night of the 15th, Cindy left for work between 7-8AM the next morning.  Yes, they feared the worse but that is obvious by Cindy calling Casey's friends & her myspace blog.  Cindy & George are carrying enormous guilt for knowing that things were out of control with no constructive remedy attempted, Cindy mainly because she knows the huge fight she had with Casey the evening of the 15th was the final trigger of what Casey ultimately did.  They failed to protect Caylee.   I watched their body language in court, it was an act on cue.  They were laughing before George spoke, when George blubbered at the podium he was quick to recover with contempt when he was questioned by the media outlet attorney.  George seemed rather miffed seated afterwards and even shunned Cindy's consoling at one point (approx 14 mins into hearing) before he stormed out -- to me he realized that their media bliss Cindy has insisted on slammed them in the face hard.  Their attorney bold face lied to the judge that all they talked about in these appearances were their fraud of a foundation in Caylee's name.   The fact that this defense team prayed on the Anthonys success to get this sealed is very telling as well, the reason Bozo didnt file a motion is because it would have made his client look all the more guilty requesting it be sealed.  He protested too hard while stating they were not worried about the autopsy report, this motion brought by the Anthonys was evidence that they all discussed at great length how to deal with the facts in the autopsy report & no doubt in my mind George lied to the judge that they had not read the report, you bet they did.  Their purpose Friday was not to save themselves from further grief, but to save Casey & also still give them a millimeter of room to be able to claim Caylee was missing so they can attempt to get their foundation off the ground.  The autopsy took away almost all doubt that Caylee was placed in the woods other than very shortly after her murder & links items having come directly from their home/by Casey placing them there.  They cannot even give their grandchild her dignity in death by not using her for their gain & to protect the monster they spawned.  The fact that George brought Caylee's picture as a prop, exhibits the staging...to coin my common phrase I use it was just too muckin fuch to be genuine.   Excuse this crudeness but it comes from the depth of extreme angst, yea George Happy Father's Day you miserable excuse of a man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.