April 23, 2024, 10:41:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253439 times)
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2009, 02:15:19 AM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
I agree leslee in fact that is just sick, can you even imagine having your father watching you give birth GROSS, wonder if brother Lee was watching also!! You are so right that's just wrong IMO!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2009, 06:25:24 AM »

Nancy Grace Show
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/18/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2009, 06:30:44 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/18/ng.01.html

<snipped>
DREW PETRIMOULX, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: Tomorrow we will hear arguments regarding the autopsy report on Caylee Anthony. Attorney for Caylee Anthony`s grandparents, George and Cindy say basically they don`t want the media to get a hold of this autopsy report and pick it apart leading up to trial.

They don`t want the trial to start that would be released but they don`t want to have to go through the anguish, as they say, of having the media pick it apart. The media will also be there to argue that look, this is public record and it should be released.

BROOKS: Want to go out to Dr. Marty Makary. He`s a physician and professor of public health at Johns Hopkins.

Doctor, this final report, now -- it`s not going to have too much information that`s different on cause of death from the initial report from the medical examiner, because we know that the cause of death is undetermined at this time.

How detailed is this going to be? And I don`t think there`s going to be any pictures involved in this report, is there?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: Well, you`re exactly right, Mike, in the sense that the final conclusion of the report is that it was a homicide of undetermined cause. But the report can have a lot of detail. It can have a lot of detail that can be graphic, that could provide -- create a lot of anguish.

And it could get -- imagine a report that would describe, say, a broken or cracked femur or a fragment of a rib or a ruptured eye. Those are the sort of details that families really have a tough time with when they`re going through the natural grieving process.

BROOKS: I want straight out -- I want to go back to the attorneys. Bill Sheaffer, defense attorney and legal analyst for WFTV, Sue Moss, family attorney and child advocate, Chris Amolsch and Tamara Holder.

You know, I`m kind of torn in this -- in releasing of this autopsy. You know, yes, it could lead more -- give more anguish to the family, but then on the other hand, do we really need to know this right now? Just wait for it to come to trial?

Chris, what do you think about this?

CHRISTOPHER AMOLSCH, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I think the judge isn`t going to seal the autopsy results because of the anguish it`s going to cause the grandparents. I think the public interest in knowing what happened is going to override that. He might do it to protect the fairness of the trial, but he`s not going to do it for the grandparents.

BROOKS: Sue Moss?
SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: The Anthonys have been on television every chance they get, now they want confidentiality? What, the cat got their autopsy? This is just ridiculousness. There`s been so much media, put everything out there so that we don`t have any false information and that`s the best thing for justice.

BROOKS: Bill, you`re down in that area. You know? And what`s the thought of the general public? Do they really want to know all the gory details of the autopsy report?

BILL SHEAFFER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WFTV LEGAL ANALYST: The public wants the autopsy released, absolutely. And a good point`s been made here, which is, look, we have had descriptions of what`s contained in the autopsy. It`s not going to contain any pictures.

The grandparents really don`t have standing to argue that this shouldn`t be released. There`s no legal basis. Anguish is not a legal basis to stop the publication of this public record. And if the Anthonys are so traumatized by this, quit going on national TV and talking about and don`t watch television or don`t read about it. That solves that problem.

BROOKS: Yes, you know, I have to agree with you. Look, you know, if you`re under that much grief and anguish, you know, why go on national TV all the time and just bring it up again?

Tamara Holder, what say you?

HOLDER: I say that these autopsy results stay out. The judge needs to seal them. Maybe the grandparents don`t legally have standing, but, you know, the judge needs to protect the fairness of Casey Anthony`s trial.

Whether you think she`s guilty or not, she needs a fair trial. And that is what is important here. And the judge must seal whatever it is to keep this fair trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2009, 06:51:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19795725/detail.html
Caylee Autopsy-Results Hearing Set
Girl's Grandparents Don't Want Findings To Be Released

POSTED: Thursday, June 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:18 pm EDT June 18, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony will ask a judge at a court hearing on Friday to block the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy results.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m., and it will be streamed live on ClickOrlando.com.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, said his clients want the report kept private to prevent them from further anguish.

Casey Anthony, 23, is not expected to be in court for the hearing. She remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded lot near the home they shared with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to the charges, saying she left her daughter with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez at an Orange County apartment complex. Casey Anthony said the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2009, 06:53:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2009, 07:11:25 AM »

an angelic monkey
                                                          Justice for Caylee

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2009, 07:49:25 AM »

Watching the Anthonys go on TV, tell lies and continually forget about Caylee and the terrible things that happened to that child, is causing me a great deal of mental anguish.  Can we just lock them up so I don't have to be under such distress? 

Have their lips sealed, their superior attitudes adjusted, and their presence required at a behavioral unit, after throwing them and Casey in a ring, lips flapping, and letting them have at it. 

Nurse Ratched vs. Nurse Crotched.  Let's see how they really act when they are with each other.  They can use George as the mat, they walk all over him anyway.  The boogie woogie bugle boy can get up and show everyone his dirty tissue during intermission.  After it is all over, Laughing Lee can rip up all of the signs and dump all the sodas on the ground.  A normal day with the Anthonys.

Poor Caylee, every child's nightmare came true for her, she actually lived with the boogie man, and he has the snot rag to prove it.   

It is pretty bad when a skanky alleged perp, child abuser, child neglector, child killer, and known liar, thief, and death row candidate can't even stand to have you visit, or even look at you.  You were the ones who gave her life, and with one giant push, you may have started the ball rolling that would eventually run out of control and take not only her life, but your "beloved' Granddaughter's, too.

The best time for the Anthonys to insure avoidance of the public's reaction at viewing the autopsy report, has long passed.  It was when Casey started with behavioral issues that needed medical attention.  Instead of getting help, they added coal and fire to Casey Jones as she came barreling down the track, until she reached the end of the cliff, and tossed her innocent passenger into hell.  The good Lord reached in and scooped Caylee up with his tender hands and wrapped his eternal arms around her. 

Thank you God, for never forgetting or neglecting your children, holding them in your loving arms, eternally healing them from the scars left by selfish earthly parent(s).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2009, 07:53:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning, Trimm!  Thanks for the articles, they are interesting and thought provoking.

How is the lake this morning?  What's for breakfast?  I am on my way over with fork in hand.

Good morning, Monkeys, up and at 'em.  Justice is calling...

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:57:50 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2009, 08:08:35 AM »

YEA!!!! BEARLY......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »

YEA!!!! BEARLY......

Yea!!!! NUT....

Good morning sleuth sister!!!  Grab a fork and get over to Trimm's before it's too late.

I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »

My position is that at no such time did the Anthonys have custody of Caylee during life, therefore they never had any custodial rights.    Their POA, regarding the "guardianship of the remains" is limited to just that and only that (which they breeched the agreement according to Casey's wishes so she stated).   The fact that Cindy did not have custody during life or POA for a limited purpose or any other conditions prior to Caylee's remains being found & identified is what I am questioning  whether she had any rights whatsoever to incorporate Caylee's name, create & run a foundation in her name, handle any finances due to her namesake being attached to said foundation.  Bottom line as far as tomorrow's waste of time, they have no standing IMHO.    My post may have been a tad confusing, that should clear it up.

I agree and if they violated the terms of the LPOA if KC does get out of this, they can be prosecuted.

But by definition guardianship of remains, allows them to to make that decision. There is no such thing as a limited POA granting guardianship of remains and then executing a demand. By proxy the guardians make the decision in the eyes of the law. If not, there is no need for the release in the first place. As Executor to Caylee's estate, the decision was Casey's. Now, can she claim duress in that decision, of course. However, there is zero percent chance she did not actually want remains cremated. This was planned. Things were still happy then, keep in mind, Death penalty NOT back on the table yet, then.
B

I'm not sure about that Blink.   If Casey told them what she wanted as far as arrangements as a condition of giving them POA (burial instead of cremation)  in order to execute just that since she couldnt due to her incarceration, that is rather specific.   If they told her "O yes sweetheart, we will respect your wishes & carry them out FOR YOU," it might not be that cut & dry.   If they were honest that they did not agree to what Casey wanted or wouldnt consider what she wanted, Casey could have made the decision to give POA to someone else.

Sidebar note:  Remember Hoover in his sworn statements talking about the meeting at the Anthony's he spoke about Cindy having a fit talking to Baez & insisting that Caylee be cremated, this reportedly took place within days of Caylee's remains being recovered - no agreement was made yet at that time.   The same meeting that Hoover asked everyone if George & Cindy knew that DC & him were in those woods in November.   This was Cindy's plan all along.

We agree Capp that if there is some sort of specific clause they breached, then there is recourse. Turbo may be right and Baez may have simply screwed up, however, I believe it is non-specific and limited POA to remains only. Did I see there is an incamera request for this hearing this am??
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »

Where are my manners?

Morning Monkeys[/b][/size]
B
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2009, 08:54:06 AM »

My position is that at no such time did the Anthonys have custody of Caylee during life, therefore they never had any custodial rights.    Their POA, regarding the "guardianship of the remains" is limited to just that and only that (which they breeched the agreement according to Casey's wishes so she stated).   The fact that Cindy did not have custody during life or POA for a limited purpose or any other conditions prior to Caylee's remains being found & identified is what I am questioning  whether she had any rights whatsoever to incorporate Caylee's name, create & run a foundation in her name, handle any finances due to her namesake being attached to said foundation.  Bottom line as far as tomorrow's waste of time, they have no standing IMHO.    My post may have been a tad confusing, that should clear it up.

I agree and if they violated the terms of the LPOA if KC does get out of this, they can be prosecuted.

But by definition guardianship of remains, allows them to to make that decision. There is no such thing as a limited POA granting guardianship of remains and then executing a demand. By proxy the guardians make the decision in the eyes of the law. If not, there is no need for the release in the first place. As Executor to Caylee's estate, the decision was Casey's. Now, can she claim duress in that decision, of course. However, there is zero percent chance she did not actually want remains cremated. This was planned. Things were still happy then, keep in mind, Death penalty NOT back on the table yet, then.
B

I'm not sure about that Blink.   If Casey told them what she wanted as far as arrangements as a condition of giving them POA (burial instead of cremation)  in order to execute just that since she couldnt due to her incarceration, that is rather specific.   If they told her "O yes sweetheart, we will respect your wishes & carry them out FOR YOU," it might not be that cut & dry.   If they were honest that they did not agree to what Casey wanted or wouldnt consider what she wanted, Casey could have made the decision to give POA to someone else.

Sidebar note:  Remember Hoover in his sworn statements talking about the meeting at the Anthony's he spoke about Cindy having a fit talking to Baez & insisting that Caylee be cremated, this reportedly took place within days of Caylee's remains being recovered - no agreement was made yet at that time.   The same meeting that Hoover asked everyone if George & Cindy knew that DC & him were in those woods in November.   This was Cindy's plan all along.

We agree Capp that if there is some sort of specific clause they breached, then there is recourse. Turbo may be right and Baez may have simply screwed up, however, I believe it is non-specific and limited POA to remains only. Did I see there is an incamera request for this hearing this am??

6/17/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER SEAL FOR IN CAMERA INSPECTION RE: AUTOPSY REPORTS

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=c721390a-97df-4dc3-aec2-aac4d9ec878a&CaseID=6079536

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I wonder if we will see fireworks from Cindy this morning when STM denies their request. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »

couple of things...first of all..I hope that if Casey ho did suffocate Caylee that she at least medicated the child first so that the baby was asleep when this evil mother put the tape over her mouth...I get the creeps everytime I think about that...it breaks my heart that someone could be so cruel and cold to a helpless baby...

my second thought...who has a little kid cremated? isn't that unusual? and why did the Anthony's have her cremated against her mother's wishes? because they wanted to make sure that there was no evidence that is why...I also think that Casey has not wanted to see her parents because they went against what she wanted for Caylee so now she is punishing them..that is why she won't even look at them when they are looking at her with such pleading eyes while in the court room...You don't go against Casey Ho ....she took Caylee away from you for crossing her, now it is your turn Anthony's... you crossed her one too many times.....prepare to go under the bus me thinks....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2009, 09:06:15 AM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

I am clueless too Mizjay. Sorry for posting wrong info to you. JSM

well we can both be thankful there's so many Einsteins and Perry Masons here at SM !! 

Hey, no Einstein here. Just some life experience.  Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
I agree leslee in fact that is just sick, can you even imagine having your father watching you give birth GROSS, wonder if brother Lee was watching also!! You are so right that's just wrong IMO!!

this whole birth thing just gives me the heeby jeeby s.....George cutting the cord...yuk! doesn't the father of the baby usually do that?? yuk..yuk....and more yuk!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2009, 09:21:33 AM »

YEA!!!! BEARLY......

Yea!!!! NUT....

Good morning sleuth sister!!!  Grab a fork and get over to Trimm's before it's too late.

YOU GO GIRL!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:48 AM »

Boo

On topic:

this whole birth thing just gives me the heeby jeeby s.....George cutting the cord...yuk! doesn't the father of the baby usually do that?? yuk..yuk....and more yuk!

That might involve having quite a few guys in the Labor Suite though- coulda been quite a few from what I read....  
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2009, 09:30:01 AM »

Morning friends!  90 minutes till show time?
Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I have been with you for nearly a year now as guest.  I read every day. Now that I am a member I can post, but I forget to because I was just reading for so long.
Am I making any sense so early this morning?
(BTW-there is no way you monkeys can say anything bad enough about Cindy--in my opinion   
karen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.