April 23, 2024, 04:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253404 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: June 19, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »

"Protection of our family's right to privacy has been tossed aside"

Was this not tossed aside a long time ago when they started appearing on TV and continue to do so as it suits them.  You can not have it both ways, use the media to pimp your bears, watch you giggle as you play street racer, show the shiny new bass boat  and then want them to go away when it is not something you want out there.  Hard to shut the doors when the horses have already been let out.  Giddy up!

As our dear Monkey Dolce would say......EPIC FAIL!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »

What kind of dignity did they give to Caylee allowing her to rot in that marsh not 1/2 mile from home. One or both of them KNEW she was there!  DAMN THEM!!  What makes them any more privileged than any other family of a murder victim?   I am so frigging tired about hearing about kc's (and other criminals) right to a fair trial...what about Caylee's rights to a fair trial...damn I detest these people more and more every day.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 19, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »

Does anyone know anything about the Bar complaints that have been filed against BJ?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

The issue of the POA never came up!

Or the fact that it was filed incorrectly, or that they have no standing, or that they are crazier than chit house rats.

I just saw everything I needed to see about what's going on with the whole crew and these people, by way of listening to Baez, are going to insure their kid gets the Big Needle. Idiots.

Something which has always been in the back my mind is maybe Cindy & George want to be rid of KC. Maybe their "crazy train" is for the purpose of making sure KC never gets out of jail again.

I just can't see any "real" parent doing the things they have done KNOWING the actions are detrimental to their daughter's case if they weren't trying to make sure she is finally punished for her life choices.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »

Turbo,I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »

Or the fact that it was filed incorrectly, or that they have no standing, or that they are crazier than chit house rats.

I just saw everything I needed to see about what's going on with the whole crew and these people, by way of listening to Baez, are going to insure their kid gets the Big Needle. Idiots.

Crazy as chit house rat is one my favorite sayings.
What a putz Baez is.

I think the A's only problem with the release of the autopsy report is that they can't sell what we're all getting for free!  Imagine the boat they could get!  They are soooo evil that nothing they do surprises me any more.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19795725/detail.html

Link to Court Images there now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »

GOOD that's what she deserves!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:42 AM »

Can I quote you? Monkey Devil!
Nice article, btw, Blink!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »

Crazy as chit house rat is one my favorite sayings.
What a putz Baez is.

I think the A's only problem with the release of the autopsy report is that they can't sell what we're all getting for free!  Imagine the boat they could get!  They are soooo evil that nothing they do surprises me any more.
By George, I think you've got it!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »

Who is that bald guy?   He was mucking it up with the Anthonys until their stunt went way down deep south in a heartbeat!  You guys would laugh if you saw me up and down off my chair doing the WOO HOO dance!

Bald guy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 19, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony gathered in an Orange County courtroom on Friday to try to seal the autopsy results of their slain granddaughter, but a judge turned down the motion.

George Anthony delivered an emotional plea to Judge Stan Strickland asking that the results of the autopsy be held until the Casey Anthony trial begins. He said the public could misinterpret and sensationalize the findings.

"Please give us some peace and show us some dignity by keeping this report sealed," George Anthony said. "Thank you, judge, for giving me this brief moment. It's all for her. This is for her today."

BS GEORGE   You did it to save yourselves - its never been about Caylee since your daughter murdered her!  We are so over you!

Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of Caylee, was also in the courtroom for the hearing and appeared to be crying during the testimony, holding her head in her hands.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in June 2008. Caylee's remains were found in woods not far from the Anthony family's home in Orange County.

Attorneys for the defense asked George Anthony about the numerous TV appearances he's made regarding the investigation before the attorney for the family, Brad Conway, addressed Strickland.

Conway said he saw no reason for the autopsy results to be released, saying the information would cause needless additional pain and suffering to his clients.

But Strickland said the results contained only factual information, and while he wished he could assist the Anthonys in the matter, he found no legal reason to stop the release of the autopsy findings.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19800528/detail.html

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 19, 2009, 11:56:10 AM »

here is the youtubes for anyone who wants to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3BA1XRSW-E

Live each day as if it were your last!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 19, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »

Yup, Judge Strickland knew how he was going to rule before oral argument, hint of that was "I extended a courtesy to the Anthonys."  He knew the law.

capp I agere...however I am getting pretty fed up with so many people extending courtesy to the A's...its time to stop!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 19, 2009, 11:56:49 AM »

Hmmm, kind of seems to me that anytime things don't go as desired for an Anthony they have a tantrum or become physically violent or even kill.  Seems to me this is an evident pattern of behavior from ALL of them.

Glad the judge ruled in favor to release the autopsy results TODAY!  Yippee!!

He asked to be left his dignity....and then stomped out of the courtroom in what can only be describe as a rather less than dignified manner. Way to go Georgie.....

Right on Target, both of you!

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 19, 2009, 11:57:07 AM »

here is the youtubes for anyone who wants to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3BA1XRSW-E

oops not sure if that works yet....

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Live each day as if it were your last!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #536 on: June 19, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »

Morning friends!  90 minutes till show time?
Just wanted to say hello to all of you. I have been with you for nearly a year now as guest.  I read every day. Now that I am a member I can post, but I forget to because I was just reading for so long.
Am I making any sense so early this morning?
(BTW-there is no way you monkeys can say anything bad enough about Cindy--in my opinion   
karen

Wanna watch me?  I would be banned in a second.     

CC,don't do it.I can't take the stress this morning. 
I would miss you. 

You talked me off the ledge, good friend.

Thanks, Trimm!!!  What would I do without the Cool One who makes my heart flutter.

Bearly, you had me at "Welcome to the cage".

Do No Evil 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: June 19, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »

couple of things...first of all..I hope that if Casey ho did suffocate Caylee that she at least medicated the child first so that the baby was asleep when this evil mother put the tape over her mouth...I get the creeps everytime I think about that...it breaks my heart that someone could be so cruel and cold to a helpless baby...

my second thought...who has a little kid cremated? isn't that unusual? and why did the Anthony's have her cremated against her mother's wishes? because they wanted to make sure that there was no evidence that is why...I also think that Casey has not wanted to see her parents because they went against what she wanted for Caylee so now she is punishing them..that is why she won't even look at them when they are looking at her with such pleading eyes while in the court room...You don't go against Casey Ho ....she took Caylee away from you for crossing her, now it is your turn Anthony's... you crossed her one too many times.....prepare to go under the bus me thinks....

Good morning monkeys.  Cindy was worried about grave robbers, remember?

Morning Monkeys and guests

I am trying to read through so sorry to bring this from so far back.
My thoughts:
Given that the remains were in such poor condition I do not think it was crazy for the Ants to go with cremation.
I honestly think either Biass coached KC to use reverse pyschology and request a burial ( knowing full well the Ants would oppose) or
They were all in on it with KC only appearing to want a grave but wanting the cremation so no testing could be done at a later date.
JMO

::MonkeyDance::AND WAY TO GO STM YOU DONE GOOD [/b]
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 19, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »

Does anyone know anything about the Bar complaints that have been filed against BJ?

Still pending in second tier of Florida Bar investigation - to my knowledge no date has been set to hear the matter or decisions made regarding the complaints.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 19, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »

Why was Bobo allowed to stick his nose in when he had ample time beforehand to file what he needed to file?  The Judge has to he pizzed that Bobo made that dig about seating an impartial jury after the Judge said to release the Autopsy.  Someone help me understand please.

I chalk it up to Bobo just not being very smart.     Monkey Devil!   

HA, HA ,HA..I loved it the way Stan gave Bozo a smackdown..stupid fool waits to Stan has made his ruling to request 48 hours.  Hey Boz your client didn't give Caylee 48 notification to make a stay or rebuttal.

Win, win, win.

Actually I liked the fact that the media attorney did not bring up the POA.  Rather they had one or not would really have muddied the waters.  The real issue was rather this should be released or not..and the A's love to muddy the waters.  They never stood a chance simply on the fact they have been on TV countless times themselves.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.