April 18, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253259 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 19, 2009, 12:34:28 PM »

I have to agree also, nothing else makes any sense.  Thanks for all the screen shots and articles everybody.  I think maybe the bald man was a paid friend of the Anthonys. Not many would want to be friendly with them, without being reimbursed.
[/quote]
lmao   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: June 19, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »

George was definitely the better to the two, to put up there to speak. I thought for a moment that it was going to work.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #602 on: June 19, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »

CC - too bad there isn't a way to send that picture you just posted to C&G. 

Sure there is.  Cut and paste it in a MS Word document and send it to them snail mail or aa an attachment to an email.  Go on, do it.

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 19, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

Is there any stunt that the Anthonys can pull before the report is released? It is hard for me to imagine they are just going to be quiet 

IA,   maybe they will just forget the charade of grieving grandparents and return to their real persona, foul mouthed white trash.    Bet trying to appear normal, not flip ppl. off, giving stink eyes etc. has been grueling and now that Spindy lost a control war, she might decide to throw the gloves off and do what she does best, street brawl.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19800997/index.html

George's appearance today. Though it is hard to hear, Conway asks Geo if his daughter Casey gave controll and custody of Caylee Anthony through power of attorney.  George replies "yes she did".  The POA was dealt with at the top of this.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:31 PM »

Interesting to me was how he saw the camera and turned the picture around so she was looking toward it. What a manipulative bunch.

When Cindy was doing her FAKE crying and I say FAKE because her breathing did not match she would eyeball over to the camera.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »

CC - too bad there isn't a way to send that picture you just posted to C&G. 

Sure there is.  Cut and paste it in a MS Word document and send it to them snail mail or aa an attachment to an email.  Go on, do it.

I might just do it.     Monkey Devil!   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 19, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

Cece thanks for the visual...choo choo 

HLN covering it now

OMG Cindy is the poorest wannabe actress EVA

You're welcome Capp.  I can't wait for someone to post video of the ants leaving the courtroom!

It is amazing how quick they can change their emotions.

When Cindy realized what the Judge's order was going to be, she was shaking, she was so angry.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 19, 2009, 12:37:38 PM »

Is there any stunt that the Anthonys can pull before the report is released? It is hard for me to imagine they are just going to be quiet 

Cindy probably went home to call all the major media outlets to schedule interviews again - so they can tell the world how the judge is picking on them, the "poor grieving grandparents".     
Your probably right, I just can't see them being quiet.
O hell to the no, they will go in that courtroom with absolute contempt now -- but that is only going to continue to slap them & Casey back in the face.  OMG, Dale & Thomas is going to make a fortune off of me with their popcorn during trial & the coffee will be flowing - this is going to be a sight to behold when they take the stand!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 19, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »

Weird thing today, George was actually acting like the man today, while Cindy was being the dainty poor victim. That was a bold act for George to walk out, I think Cindy was stunned by that.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 19, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »

HLN covering it now

You're welcome Capp.  I can't wait for someone to post video of the ants leaving the courtroom!

When Cindy realized what the Judge's order was going to be, she was shaking, she was so angry.

Yes, point of fact - denote the body language as it never lies.   They were ANGRY, not grief stricken

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: June 19, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »

Blink, thanks for the new article. I have a question, if this report has no new info, what was the problem then, about the Anthonys not wanting it released?

No Rose, I touched on this yesterday as I think the report will actually say more by what is NOT in it, imo.

I think it will show a largely intact skeletal recovery with no outward signs of trauma, the drug screen on the hair will come back negative or inconclusive for drugs, but possibly chlorine, and an intact hyoid bone, indicating probable conclusion she died from some sort of non-compression asphyxia. Meaning possility of drowning, or any restriction of air one can think of that is not by force or strain to the kneck per se.

Speculative, but since I think the plan is to point the finger at each other to raise reasonable doubt with a jury, I have to believe the word accidental plays a possible role, and that scenario would be the best case for it. They were counting on the Shock factor towards trial, the Columbo moment if you will. They are not going to get it.

Hi to my friend Natisha, I told you so.. Teehee
B  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 19, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »

If I were Brad, I would go away for a little trip this weekend 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 19, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »

<snipped>

"Legally, the anguish that they feel is just not the test for whether or not this information should be released," Strickland said. "I think it is information that the public has a right to see."

Cindy Anthony shook her head back and forth as the ruling was announced.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19800528/detail.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 19, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »

IA,   maybe they will just forget the charade of grieving grandparents and return to their real persona, foul mouthed white trash.    Bet trying to appear normal, not flip ppl. off, giving stink eyes etc. has been grueling and now that Spindy lost a control war, she might decide to throw the gloves off and do what she does best, street brawl.

LOL Where is the webcam?  I can feel that hammer and hose coming back out again..Maybe we needed a helio webcam..to see how many crosses they smash in the backyard today.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 19, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »

After today's performance of the scamthony's, I now have a taste for blood.  Can't wait to see how those freaks will hold up under cross-examination.

I can't wait to see these freaks in court about the motion to continue the depo with Morgan.   

And I can't wait to see Morgan depose these fools.

Hey Cindy and George, You should call the acting class and ask for your money back.
There is no Emmy, Tony, or Academy Award statue in their future. I could have done a better job 

George was really trying to have a pity party....unfortunately for him...no one came. Most of the time it look like Judge Strickland had his eyes down..perhaps reading something.  Guess they figure if there were to be any sympathy it would be given to georgie before cin-cin...ooopssss no sympathy...too bad!! an angelic monkey

Yes, of course by design, throw your wheelchair bound attorney (please dont take that as an insult but only for the reason these parasites hired him, not my opinion) and "Mr. Suicide" up there with props......toooooo transparent - dear God my dog Capo was by my side laughing & rolling his eyes with me!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 19, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

HLN covering it now

Yes, point of fact - denote the body language as it never lies.   They were ANGRY, not grief stricken

I thought it very disrespectful of George to just get up and walk out before the court was dismissed. In some courts here, the judge would have told him to sit back down until court was dismissed because some judges do not allow a witness to leave the courtroom at all without court approval.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »

Blink, thanks for the new article. I have a question, if this report has no new info, what was the problem then, about the Anthonys not wanting it released?

No Rose, I touched on this yesterday as I think the report will actually say more by what is NOT in it, imo.

I think it will show a largely intact skeletal recovery with no outward signs of trauma, the drug screen on the hair will come back negative or inconclusive for drugs, but possibly chlorine, and an intact hyoid bone, indicating probable conclusion she died from some sort of non-compression asphyxia. Meaning possility of drowning, or any restriction of air one can think of that is not by force or strain to the kneck per se.

Speculative, but since I think the plan is to point the finger at each other to raise reasonable doubt with a jury, I have to believe the word accidental plays a possible role, and that scenario would be the best case for it. They were counting on the Shock factor towards trial, the Columbo moment if you will. They are not going to get it.

Hi to my friend Natisha, I told you so.. Teehee
B  
Thanks. I saw a Law and Order, where one of the parents took the rap for their child, I know it was a tv show, but I just can see George doing this. Maybe I watch to much tv 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #618 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

Weird thing today, George was actually acting like the man today, while Cindy was being the dainty poor victim. That was a bold act for George to walk out, I think Cindy was stunned by that.

Me thinks he sh1t his pants.

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 19, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony's autopsy report to be released

Judge denies request to seal autopsy report; says public has a right to view document
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:18 PM EDT, June 19, 2009
Grieving grandfather George Anthony stormed out of an Orange County courtroom this morning after a judge denied a request to seal Caylee Marie's autopsy report.

George Anthony and wife Cindy Anthony wanted Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to stop the release of their slain granddaughter's autopsy report.

George Anthony made an emotional plea to Strickland during the hearing, held in a packed courtroom.

"Our family's memory of our precious Caylee Marie is all we have left of her," Anthony said.

He asked the judge to hold off on releasing the document, which is public record, until his daughter Casey Anthony goes to trial.

Anthony asked Strickland to give the family some peace and show 2-year-old Caylee dignity. He apologized for his emotions, but broke down with his final words: "It's all for her, sir."

Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, told the judge releasing the document now will cause "endless pain and suffering" for the Anthony family.

Lawyer Rachel Fugate, who was representing the Orlando Sentinel, argued that the public comment on the case will continue, and releasing the autopsy report could end some of that speculation. She said the public has a right to monitor the case and a right to the public record.

Strickland said he didn't like the ruling he was going to make and wasn't happy to make it, but said the autopsy report could be released.

Strickland noted that he reviewed the report Thursday and the information in the document is factual with no editorializing.

"It's really quite dry," he said.

Defense lawyer Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony, asked the judge for a 48-hour stay on the release of the documents. Strickland denied the request.

The judge said he was fine with the documents being released today. With that, George Anthony stormed out of the courtroom.
After the hearing, Conway said the autopsy report is very specific and that the Anthonys have not read the document.

"Because of the advanced state of decomposition that the coroner was dealing with, there was very little to work with. It was very thorough, but it doesn't answer any questions. What it does do is leave speculation open for everybody that wants to decide what did or what didn't happen," Conway said.

He said the public is going to talk endlessly about the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, which was mentioned in reports released earlier.

"What [the Anthonys] want to do is remember their granddaughter the way they last saw her," he said.

Conway said he is disappointed for his clients.

Casey Anthony, 23, is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Marie and faces charges of first-degree murder.

An Orange County meter reader found Caylee's remains on Dec. 11 in woods less than a mile from her family home.

Authorities say the 2-year-old was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined. Casey Anthony will not be at the hearing this morning. She is being held in the Orange County Jail.

The Sentinel has not received the autopsy report yet. Check back for updates.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-casey-anthony-caylee-autopsy-report-061909,0,432170.story
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.