April 26, 2024, 07:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253541 times)
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 19, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

Hi again.  Just saw these forensic reports http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-autopsy-2,0,3085300.htmlpage  On page 7 under 1. Paper towels (part of trash in KC's trunk) says that "small amounts of THC and cannibinol were detected."  I'm going to look these up now but my first instinct is marijuana? 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 19, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

The purple ribbony stretchy diaper thingy is a SWIMMIE

Caylee was in the POOL !

Remember ladder out, gate open, George's what if's to OCSO...

Get Ready George and Cindy and God Bless this baby is all I can say.

the pool has been on my mind all along. which implicates cindy. Guess will see where this goes next.

Yesterday when everyone was going thru theories and the pool came up, I was thinking "gee I wonder if G&C use the pool anymore? "  I sure wouldn't if they know this is what happened.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 19, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

The purple ribbony stretchy diaper thingy is a SWIMMIE

Caylee was in the POOL !

Remember ladder out, gate open, George's what if's to OCSO...

Get Ready George and Cindy and God Bless this baby is all I can say.

Yes, Casey & her defense will point to George & Cindy but Casey did it and not by accident evidenced by no swimsuit

I have a theory on that-

I think the Anthonys found Caylee's swimsuit on July 3rd during the "Scamscaping" of the backyard and that's why Cindy and Lee were stalking Casey. They knew or suspected something was amiss on that day, imo.
B

An accident makes no sense whatsoever because facing the death penalty she would have buckled for absolute certain for a much lesser sentence on manslaughter or even less for that matter - no way   She is already in jail longer than she would have been if she admitted to an accident.

I agree Cindy found something 7/3 that made her wig out

Capp-
Once she put the duct tape on her and removed the appearance of an accident, she had no choice. Between the time this baby was in the backyard and then in the woods this girl decided she could get away with this scheme. Do I believe it was an accident? No, I dont, I think she snapped and smothered this kid or drowned her intentionally, but I think she thought she could get away with it. She took Tone's jeep to see Chris Stutz on the 17th. Why? Because Caylee was in the back of her car parked at his apartment and she was scoping out who was home at her house and they did not know his jeep.

The afternoon of the 17th is when the pool ladder was  placed in the pool and the side gate left open.  Per what Cindy and George told Fuhrman.  So she was setting the stage even then to throw multiple people under the bus..Cindy, George, Lee when she did that. 

Yup!   Cindy was at work all day on the 16th, George went to work the night of the 15th until 10-11PM as well as the 16th.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 19, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »

OK, seeing what we just have, can some smart monkey explain to me how Lyon can possibly argue that this is NOT a DP case?  TIA

IMO Lyons will be saying that Casey turned out this way because of growing up in a dysfunctional, controlling house - ie. her parents.  Nurture and background.  She is gonna throw Cindy and Geo under the bus as the root cause as to why Casey was capable of doing this.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 19, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »

OK, seeing what we just have, can some smart monkey explain to me how Lyon can possibly argue that this is NOT a DP case?  TIA

Maybe by arguing that KC is insane, which explains her act in jail these days.......    just a guess.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »

Hi again.  Just saw these forensic reports http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-autopsy-2,0,3085300.htmlpage  On page 7 under 1. Paper towels (part of trash in KC's trunk) says that "small amounts of THC and cannibinol were detected."  I'm going to look these up now but my first instinct is marijuana? 

I believe you are correct
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 19, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

IMO Lyons will be saying that Casey turned out this way because of growing up in a dysfunctional, controlling house - ie. her parents.  Nurture and background.  She is gonna throw Cindy and Geo under the bus as the root cause as to why Casey was capable of doing this.

And I would almost buy that argument.   
If that is the case, then C&G need to be put in jail with her.   They all need to pay for this horrible crime.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 19, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »

After reading the autopsy report and the fact that Zanny the Nanny has not been located by LE, the FBI or the Defense Team it sure seems to be a clear cut case that Casey and only Casey is guilty of this crime. I don't even see how anyone else can be thrown under the bus for the crime. Lyon might be able to spare her the DP using her product of upbringing theory, but she will receive LWOP. Casey may be trying to act as if she is going insane now,(I take this with a grain of salt too, as this is reported by the NE) but she was not crazy/insane at the time of the murder. Bozo and his defense team are spinning their wheels not for Casey's sake but for their own to gain notoriety and financial gain, if not now, down the road. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #828 on: June 19, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »

Exactly
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: June 19, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »

After reading the autopsy report and the fact that Zanny the Nanny has not been located by LE, the FBI or the Defense Team it sure seems to be a clear cut case that Casey and only Casey is guilty of this crime. I don't even see how anyone else can be thrown under the bus for the crime. Lyon might be able to spare her the DP using her product of upbringing theory, but she will receive LWOP. Casey may be trying to act as if she is going insane now,(I take this with a grain of salt too, as this is reported by the NE) but she was not crazy/insane at the time of the murder. Bozo and his defense team are spinning their wheels not for Casey's sake but for their own to gain notoriety and financial gain, if not now, down the road. JMO

ITA.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: June 19, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 19, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »

Yep, http://www.answers.com/topic/tetrahydrocannabinol

Also, if I'm reading this correctly, in the same section it looks as if decomp was on the paper towels as well? 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 19, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »

Was is previously established that trash in the trunk came from TonE's apartment?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: June 19, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

I now suspect that Caylee was placed in the bags sometime after she had died and rigamortis had set in or was placed in the bag with great force.

The distal metaphysis ( hairline fracture) of the left tibia ( big bone between knee and ankle) sustained POSTMORTEM DAMAGE to the distal end ( the end by the ankle) .

This statement is separated from all the animal damage observed in the next bullet in the Anthropology report.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

I just do not agree this sociopath would go to jail for this duration much less face the death penalty for anyone, much less her mother she actually despised

Ditto!  She despised cin-cin no way would she cover for her of anyone else for that matter!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »

My opinion, Casey did this all on her own. She probably fantasied about doing this to Caylee for awhile. But the night of the 15th, when Cindy choked her, that did it, and she acted on it. The only help she got, was from her family covering and lying for her. They didn't want the world to see what they raised.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »

Carpet sample of the trunk:

It is important to note that gasoline was found in the vehicle trunk.....

Previous reports of decomposing pizza found in the vehicle trunk were NOT TRUE  and this was incorrectly state in the preliminary report.

So much for Cindy screaming about the smell coming from rotting pizza
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »

Could Casey have been smart enough (and vindictive enough.) to kill Caylee, keep her away from G & C for a month so the Remains, George, could decompose to protect herself, leaving the ladder in place in the pool to torture them with what might have happened?  A little psychological mind game.  She obviously knew what buttons to push to set them off.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »

Ok, so do you think she staged all of this and tried to make it look like a accidental drowing, then tried to call everyone, but they didnt answer, so she went to plan B and duct tape  and put the body in the trunk.  Do the time lines match up?

NO, she murdered Caylee & then staged it to look like a kidnapping.  Duct tape was applied during death or within a very short period afterwards - pre decomp as report indicates   Decomp begins pretty much immediately and progresses from there naturally & due to elements

this site outlines the various stages of decomp...too much to post here

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »

Dr Michael Baden - on Foxnews cable (national)  chloroform seemed ruled out - duration of body there shows Kronk may have seen something in August & the body was there a long time due to plant life, skeletonization etc

He wants to know what other studies were done on the duct tape, me too. 

Baden feels Dr G concludes duct tape was put there to suffocate, he called it a "big jump"

Baden may say it is a big jump to consider the duct tape used to suffocate Caylee..but the average person knows that people do not repeatedly wrap peices of duct tape around the nose and mouth area of a child...

And now that we know it was peices..vs a peice..I am betting they have at the very least one very good latent print of Casey's on that duct tape.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.