April 26, 2024, 06:51:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253538 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #840 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »

OMG

Did Casey duct tape Caylee's mouth then throw her in the pool to drown?  Was she going to say it was an accident but realized she couldn't because of the duct tape?  You know how when duct tape gets wet it's even harder sometimes to remove?

OMG
I was thinking this same way, then thought that there would be no reason to duct tape her mouth shut first, she couldn't swim and would drown anyway.  Unless, she didn't want to go swimming, and would have been heard protesting by crying or screaming.  If kc really wanted to be able to say she didn't kill her, she could have allowed her to drown and convince herself she didn't do it.

I'm not sure that she died in the pool though.  I think the decomp in the yard could be that she was hidden in the sandbox or the playhouse first, layed out on the ground while put into the garbage bags a day or so later.  Haven't really thought it through since it's been a while since we talked about all that.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: June 19, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »

By the way, Anthonys, you didn't want speculation on the internet?  Denied!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »

My opinion, Casey did this all on her own. She probably fantasied about doing this to Caylee for awhile. But the night of the 15th, when Cindy choked her, that did it, and she acted on it. The only help she got, was from her family covering and lying for her. They didn't want the world to see what they raised.

Her computer searches will come into play on that issue.

NorthernRose, yup that appears to be a fracture due to moving the body in rig - o man even for me knowing this is about a beautiful babygirl Im choking up  & fighting thru the facts with difficulty.   Not to mention Im fuming livid to a shade of purple!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #843 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

Also the duct tape could have been a symbolic move, perhaps Caylee on her way up or on her way home from the nursing home, could have said something to Cindy about Casey doing something. And Cindy got upset, and during the fight said to Casey, Caylee said this to me about what you did, and Casey decided to shut Caylee up permanently with the duct tape.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 19, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »

Dr Michael Baden - on Foxnews cable (national)  chloroform seemed ruled out - duration of body there shows Kronk may have seen something in August & the body was there a long time due to plant life, skeletonization etc

He wants to know what other studies were done on the duct tape, me too. 

Baden feels Dr G concludes duct tape was put there to suffocate, he called it a "big jump"

Baden may say it is a big jump to consider the duct tape used to suffocate Caylee..but the average person knows that people do not repeatedly wrap peices of duct tape around the nose and mouth area of a child...

And now that we know it was peices..vs a peice..I am betting they have at the very least one very good latent print of Casey's on that duct tape.

Yep, I agree.
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 19, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

More about no pizza and no maggots even IF there were pizza.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 19, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

By the way, Anthonys, you didn't want speculation on the internet?  Denied!

No rotten pizza   LIE
No nanny           LIE
No absence of duct tape   LIE

But they knew that

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 19, 2009, 03:01:03 PM »

I saw where there was no latent fingerprints on the plastic in the FBI report.  Did I miss any mention of fingerprint testing on the duct tape?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 19, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »

Dr Michael Baden - on Foxnews cable (national)  chloroform seemed ruled out - duration of body there shows Kronk may have seen something in August & the body was there a long time due to plant life, skeletonization etc

He wants to know what other studies were done on the duct tape, me too. 

Baden feels Dr G concludes duct tape was put there to suffocate, he called it a "big jump"

Baden may say it is a big jump to consider the duct tape used to suffocate Caylee..but the average person knows that people do not repeatedly wrap peices of duct tape around the nose and mouth area of a child...

And now that we know it was peices..vs a peice..I am betting they have at the very least one very good latent print of Casey's on that duct tape.

Yep, I agree.
B

O I so agree.   I still want to know if they could pick up a trace if it forced Caylee not only to suffocate but to get physically ill...omg that poor baby

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 19, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

My opinion, Casey did this all on her own. She probably fantasied about doing this to Caylee for awhile. But the night of the 15th, when Cindy choked her, that did it, and she acted on it. The only help she got, was from her family covering and lying for her. They didn't want the world to see what they raised.

NorthernRose, yup that appears to be a fracture due to moving the body in rig - o man even for me knowing this is about a beautiful babygirl Im choking up  & fighting thru the facts with difficulty.   Not to mention Im fuming livid to a shade of purple!

I feel sick to my stomach translating the medical jargon into  simple English and if it is offending anyone as it is so graphic please let me know and I will stop.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 19, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »

Also the duct tape could have been a symbolic move, perhaps Caylee on her way up or on her way home from the nursing home, could have said something to Cindy about Casey doing something. And Cindy got upset, and during the fight said to Casey, Caylee said this to me about what you did, and Casey decided to shut Caylee up permanently with the duct tape.

Have always believed little Caylee said something to Cindy that day !!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #851 on: June 19, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »

After reading the autopsy report and the fact that Zanny the Nanny has not been located by LE, the FBI or the Defense Team it sure seems to be a clear cut case that Casey and only Casey is guilty of this crime. I don't even see how anyone else can be thrown under the bus for the crime. Lyon might be able to spare her the DP using her product of upbringing theory, but she will receive LWOP. Casey may be trying to act as if she is going insane now,(I take this with a grain of salt too, as this is reported by the NE) but she was not crazy/insane at the time of the murder. Bozo and his defense team are spinning their wheels not for Casey's sake but for their own to gain notoriety and financial gain, if not now, down the road. JMO

I agree, Tupelo. Casey is too selfish to take the fall for anyone. She is also too lazy to carry out a drowning/kidnapping scenario.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 19, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »

I feel sick to my stomach translating the medical jargon into  simple English and if it is offending anyone as it is so graphic please let me know and I will stop.

I for one appreciate your efforts.  I too, am sick to my stomach, but that does not defray my interest in the facts of the case.  Thank you for breaking it down for us.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 19, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »

That could be or because insects attack the orifices of the body first, she could have put that all over her head to keep the insects out of her nose, mouth, eyes, etc after she put her in the sandbox. Flies come within minutes of death.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 19, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »

And in Casey's mind what a perfect way to stop her from talking again.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 19, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »

Me too.      
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 19, 2009, 03:09:16 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802341/index.html

Conman - havent viewed this one yet myself

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802786/index.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 19, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »

That could be or because insects attack the orifices of the body first, she could have put that all over her head to keep the insects out of her nose, mouth, eyes, etc after she put her in the sandbox. Flies come within minutes of death.
True, there are several possibilites, and we may never know why.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 19, 2009, 03:10:20 PM »

I'm sorry it is upsetting you, but I for one appreciate what you are doing, it is helping very much  an angelic monkey
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 19, 2009, 03:11:13 PM »

In my gut, I think that gives her too much credit for logical progession of thought....     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.