April 26, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253559 times)
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 19, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

Since we're speculating I'll put my two cents in.  I'm not a fan of the way George and Cindy have conducted themselves by any means but I DO NOT believe they were in any way involved with the murder of Caylee.  I believe this was done 100% by Casey, both the murder and the disposal of the body.  I honestly believe that the only reason she left the car at Amscot (with her purse and keys in it) is because she was positive that someone would steal it and then she'd have the perfect alibi for Caylee being gone.  Caylee was in the car and it was stolen, the thief/nanny/whoever took the car and her purse and everything and killed Caylee.  When that didn't happen she then had to think fast (fast but stupidly because the tales she came up with were simply outrageously unbelievable).

Do I believe that George and Cindy are covering for their daughter's actions?  Absolutely.  But I don't believe they were in on the crime itself.

Casey on the other hand, 100% responsible!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 19, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

After reading the autopsy report and the fact that Zanny the Nanny has not been located by LE, the FBI or the Defense Team it sure seems to be a clear cut case that Casey and only Casey is guilty of this crime. I don't even see how anyone else can be thrown under the bus for the crime. Lyon might be able to spare her the DP using her product of upbringing theory, but she will receive LWOP. Casey may be trying to act as if she is going insane now,(I take this with a grain of salt too, as this is reported by the NE) but she was not crazy/insane at the time of the murder. Bozo and his defense team are spinning their wheels not for Casey's sake but for their own to gain notoriety and financial gain, if not now, down the road. JMO

I agree, Tupelo. Casey is too selfish to take the fall for anyone. She is also too lazy to carry out a drowning/kidnapping scenario.

We really don't know if she is going to. That statement by her to Cindy " YOU don't know what........" in that jail house video was saying something which indicated that Cindy KNEW what happened.  

All KC has to say at trial is she left Caylee with them and now she is dead. Because of all their lies, people might just believe that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: June 19, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »

Also the duct tape could have been a symbolic move, perhaps Caylee on her way up or on her way home from the nursing home, could have said something to Cindy about Casey doing something. And Cindy got upset, and during the fight said to Casey, Caylee said this to me about what you did, and Casey decided to shut Caylee up permanently with the duct tape.

The duct tape was to stop the leakage of any more body fluids into Casey's car.
Without getting too graphic, you have to plug the various orifices of the body right after death to avoid leakage.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 19, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802341/index.html

Conman - havent viewed this one yet myself

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802786/index.html

I know this is wrong, and I don't condone violence, but I wish he would lose his temper big time and hit Kathi, so she could sue him. Not hurting her at all of course, and then maybe she could give him a good kick in his fat rump. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

There goes the whole "my car smells cause a dead squirrel is plastered on it" story.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: June 19, 2009, 03:15:07 PM »

Since we're speculating I'll put my two cents in.  I'm not a fan of the way George and Cindy have conducted themselves by any means but I DO NOT believe they were in any way involved with the murder of Caylee.  I believe this was done 100% by Casey, both the murder and the disposal of the body.  I honestly believe that the only reason she left the car at Amscot (with her purse and keys in it) is because she was positive that someone would steal it and then she'd have the perfect alibi for Caylee being gone.  Caylee was in the car and it was stolen, the thief/nanny/whoever took the car and her purse and everything and killed Caylee.  When that didn't happen she then had to think fast (fast but stupidly because the tales she came up with were simply outrageously unbelievable).

Do I believe that George and Cindy are covering for their daughter's actions?  Absolutely.  But I don't believe they were in on the crime itself.

I totally agree 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: June 19, 2009, 03:15:54 PM »

By the way, Anthonys, you didn't want speculation on the internet?  Denied!

No rotten pizza   LIE
No nanny           LIE
No absence of duct tape   LIE

But they knew that

add no dead squirrel please
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

Also the duct tape could have been a symbolic move, perhaps Caylee on her way up or on her way home from the nursing home, could have said something to Cindy about Casey doing something. And Cindy got upset, and during the fight said to Casey, Caylee said this to me about what you did, and Casey decided to shut Caylee up permanently with the duct tape.

That could be or because insects attack the orifices of the body first, she could have put that all over her head to keep the insects out of her nose, mouth, eyes, etc after she put her in the sandbox. Flies come within minutes of death.

In my gut, I think that gives her too much credit for logical progession of thought....     

I dont think she gave a good hoot about anything but herself....after all as her tattoo states BELLA VITA   Her verdict cant come soon enough for me!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

Very interesting, thanks.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

Thanks.  So, is Bozo trying to imply that he is checking into Kathi's background or something?   Trying to scare her, maybe?   What an azz.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: June 19, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 19, 2009, 03:20:31 PM »

OMFG.

You have got to be chitting me. Let me explain why he did that.
He did that, because his defense in the Todd Black fiasco, for which he is currently being investigated by the Florida Bar is that many journalists use a different name. Except he is going after all the women because we are the ones that have to change our names due to marriage, etc. Dudes do not. He is trying to say other people use aliases in effect. This Effbag is going to have that soundbite in his bar file so maybe they can tell him how funny they think he is.

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.    
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 19, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »

Thanks.  So, is Bozo trying to imply that he is checking into Kathi's background or something?   Trying to scare her, maybe?   What an azz.

He's no bully, my cats could take him down...geez   What he is is a bloviating pompous @$$ with little to no reason to be!

Conman's is absolutely sickening, pity pot bull...o cry me a river!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 19, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

can someone please translate the Spanish questions and reply in Bobo's video?

I LOVE when Kathi asks him if Bobo's PI's are looking into her rather than the case.  OMG she is quick!  That is when he lashes back that she is not regarded highly by her colleagues.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: June 19, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »

I just watched the video of Bozo and Kathy Belich.
He is so intimidated by her that it's laughable.  He gets defensive the moment she asks a question.   
He has some nerve telling her that she is not well regarded by her colleagues.  The words Pot,  Kettle and black come to mind. That is really rich coming from someone who has multiple complaints filed with the Florida Bar against him.  He has obviously been investigating her background if he knows her maiden name....... go for it Kathi- you have him scared.
Imagine having him as your defense -  whoa- the mind boggles. He scares way too easily...

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:09 PM »

Hello monkeys!

Was reading the report...I was thinking that KC killed Caylee by suffocation.  Because it says on page 14 of the report, the duct tape was around the mouth and nose.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #878 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »

My bolding above..... I have always thought that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.   

Blink, I sprayed my keyboard!           

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.