April 19, 2024, 12:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253279 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802341/index.html

Conman - havent viewed this one yet myself

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802786/index.html

can someone please translate the Spanish questions and reply in Bobo's video?

I LOVE when Kathi asks him if Bobo's PI's are looking into her rather than the case.  OMG she is quick!  That is when he lashes back that she is not regarded highly by her colleagues.

The Spanish speaking reporter asks for his reasons in wanting to keep the autopsy secret.
He just replies over and over that it might affect the prospective jurors.
Spanish is not his first language, you can tell ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

I LOVE when Kathi asks him if Bobo's PI's are looking into her rather than the case.  OMG she is quick!  That is when he lashes back that she is not regarded highly by her colleagues.

She is HIGHLY regarded by the public UNLIKE him who everyone knows is a moron.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 19, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »

OMFG.

You have got to be chitting me. Let me explain why he did that.
He did that, because his defense in the Todd Black fiasco, for which he is currently being investigated by the Florida Bar is that many journalists use a different name. Except he is going after all the women because we are the ones that have to change our names due to marriage, etc. Dudes do not. He is trying to say other people use aliases in effect. This Effbag is going to have that soundbite in his bar file so maybe they can tell him how funny they think he is.

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.    

Yup, I see that as pure sexist, unethical to say the least.  And how dare he talk about whether Kathi is regarded by her colleagues, who they heck holds him in any regard whatsoever other than LAUGHABLE!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

I know this is wrong, and I don't condone violence, but I wish he would lose his temper big time and hit Kathi, so she could sue him. Not hurting her at all of course, and then maybe she could give him a good kick in his fat rump. 

Wouldn't that be a beautiful sight?    This release is the beginning of that dufus'  azz kicking for real.  He's so out of his league and doesn't know that if he he'd pretend to have some dignity and class that he could probably fool a few more folks into thinking he is capable of trying the case.  But he's cut from the same bolt of cloth as the A's, he's out there bumping chests with Kathi instead of being professional. He's been gliding along, bumbling every procedure so far, but now.... when the hard cold facts are being exposed all he can do is pout and call names!!!!  I want him to go down in flames.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:46 PM »

The Spanish speaking reporter asks for his reasons in wanting to keep the autopsy secret.
He just replies over and over that it might affect the prospective jurors.
Spanish is not his first language, you can tell ...

Tks WO, I was trying to pick up nuiances being that my lil Italian speaking knowledge sometimes gives me a clue but not in context.  Appreciate that!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:48 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »

I know this is wrong, and I don't condone violence, but I wish he would lose his temper big time and hit Kathi, so she could sue him. Not hurting her at all of course, and then maybe she could give him a good kick in his fat rump. 

Wouldn't that be a beautiful sight?    This release is the beginning of that dufus'  azz kicking for real.  He's so out of his league and doesn't know that if he he'd pretend to have some dignity and class that he could probably fool a few more folks into thinking he is capable of trying the case.  But he's cut from the same bolt of cloth as the A's, he's out there bumping chests with Kathi instead of being professional. He's been gliding along, bumbling every procedure so far, but now.... when the hard cold facts are being exposed all he can do is pout and call names!!!!  I want him to go down in flames.

No worries Mizjay, he's doing a fabulous job at that!  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.   

Blink, I sprayed my keyboard!           

I can think of several TV anchors here that do not use their actual name on air.
I'm sure it is for security/privacy issues.
How tactless of Bozo to discuss Kathi Belich's name, whether it's her maiden or current name, it's none of his business, and he may have put her at risk of some disgruntled viewer to stalk her when they find out where she lives etc.
What a creep. I so want to slap him!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 19, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »

By the way, Anthonys, you didn't want speculation on the internet?  Denied!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »

I am about to email Kathi Belich to let her know I appreciate her efforts and her persistence in getting to the facts of this case on our behalf, and to commiserate with her for having to put up with a ***ck like Bozo.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 19, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 19, 2009, 03:33:22 PM »

I just watched the video of Bozo and Kathy Belich.
He is so intimidated by her that it's laughable.  He gets defensive the moment she asks a question.   
He has some nerve telling her that she is not well regarded by her colleagues.  The words Pot,  Kettle and black come to mind. That is really rich coming from someone who has multiple complaints filed with the Florida Bar against him.  He has obviously been investigating her background if he knows her maiden name....... go for it Kathi- you have him scared.
Imagine having him as your defense -  whoa- the mind boggles. He scares way too easily...

I just sent Kathi and email thanking her for being so professional and ensuring that Caylee is not forgotten.

kathi.belich@wftv.com
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #893 on: June 19, 2009, 03:33:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys...real quick(I just got home,we were without power for a while today)does anyone have videos from all that happened today?Videos from anywhere but WTF tv?Please?
Reading back now but don't know how long our power will last.TIA

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: June 19, 2009, 03:34:31 PM »

I can think of several TV anchors here that do not use their actual name on air.
How tactless of Bozo to discuss Kathi Belich's name, whether it's her maiden or current name, it's none of his business, and he may have put her at risk of some disgruntled viewer to stalk her when they find out where she lives etc.

Ooh, ooh, let me, let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Clown stomp comin' up,  I wish I could have a mini bozo underneath my dancing chimps feet on my avi!!!!! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 19, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »

in her mouth, maybe

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though

Or maybe Casey got something on her hands when moving the body out of the car and wiped it on the towel. Was the towl tested for DNA? Is that possible?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 19, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »

Yup! Blink nailed this one, for sure!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #897 on: June 19, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »

in her mouth, maybe

I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: June 19, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »

My opinion, Casey did this all on her own. She probably fantasied about doing this to Caylee for awhile. But the night of the 15th, when Cindy choked her, that did it, and she acted on it. The only help she got, was from her family covering and lying for her. They didn't want the world to see what they raised.

Her computer searches will come into play on that issue.

NorthernRose, yup that appears to be a fracture due to moving the body in rig - o man even for me knowing this is about a beautiful babygirl Im choking up  & fighting thru the facts with difficulty.   Not to mention Im fuming livid to a shade of purple!

I feel sick to my stomach translating the medical jargon into  simple English and if it is offending anyone as it is so graphic please let me know and I will stop.
Please don't stop, I have total ignorance with medical jargon and I want to fully understand this report. If others do want you to stop, I will give you my email addy, I want to learn and understand. Thanks.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

Ooh, ooh, let me, let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Clown stomp comin' up,  I wish I could have a mini bozo underneath my dancing chimps feet on my avi!!!!! 

Yes, it was not only sexist but downright irresponsible.   Any nutjob can look her up via that name if indeed she is linked via maiden name or whatever & locate her...what if something happened to her as a result of it like that poor reporter was brutalized.   Jesus, Mary & Joseph how absolutely unconsciounable of him to do this!   Give her credit though she barey flenched.    If he did that to me I would have his munster head on a platinum platter with his set of beernuts!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.