April 25, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253531 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

Hi again.  Just saw these forensic reports http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-autopsy-2,0,3085300.htmlpage  On page 7 under 1. Paper towels (part of trash in KC's trunk) says that "small amounts of THC and cannibinol were detected."  I'm going to look these up now but my first instinct is marijuana? 

I believe you are correct

Yep, http://www.answers.com/topic/tetrahydrocannabinol

Also, if I'm reading this correctly, in the same section it looks as if decomp was on the paper towels as well? 

Yes..that is how I read that also..decomp on the paper towels in the trunk.

So..we have a ladder purposely left in the pool  at the A's on the 17th, the side gate left open.

We have trash in the trunk of Casey's car from the TonE's apartment that contains decomp..the paper towels in the trash.  As well as marijuana residue.

Then we have Amy's resume left in the front seat area of the car. 

Next one of Lee's Star Wars figures will be among the toys found at the death scene.

This chick was conviving to throw everyone she knew under the bus...she was mad as hell at Cindy..but she was mad with all her friends too..they didn't have to put up with her child..but they did..and asked about her after she had done away with her.  The friends get to live the carefree life..while she is stuck with Cindy and Caylee.  Let's not forget the shower at Jesse's either.

Yep she laid the groundwork to be able to accuse everyone and anyone for this ..but she didn't succeed..because she left her daughter in the car too long.  My estimate..she duct taped Caylee in a rage the night of the 15th after they left Cindy's..because Caylee was probably crying and calling out for Cindy and hysterical.  Push comes to shove..she  has duct tape in the trunk..she tapes her mouth shut..throws her in the wheelwell and leaves her there.  Checks on her a few days later and knows this is getting messy...double bags her and the rest is history.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »

If Bozo can't conduct himself in a professional manner during a pc, he will never make it past day 1 of a trial.  He is so over his head in every dimension, including but not limited to being a sexist.  He is rude beyond belief.
I did notice the Judge did not look at GeorgeduhJungle man while he was talking.  He knew they had no standing.  I too thought it was cute the way Bradboy backed up when Bozo was talking.
And why did Bozo go toward the front when the hearing was over?  What was he looking for or trying to hear?  No wonder he doesn't want the Ants talking to momster, they would advise her to fire his stupid butt.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 19, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though

Capp I think your right...might explain why the Anthonys let the pool go...I read they no longer use the pool....no link just a fuzzy memory from last year.  The sad part is Casey thinks she will be swimming again and laying on the beach after her trial...I see a soul without a conscious..she does not feel any remorse and never will....I think she is what I call a bad seed from birth.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:05 PM »

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.   

Blink, I sprayed my keyboard!           

Yup! Blink nailed this one, for sure!
Yes, Ma'am. I want to see a picture of an azzclown.  Oh, wait, it's hugging Casey.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #904 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »

Gypsy DD I'm with you on that, she was setting this up to bring a lot of people down. I don't think she is as dumb as some people think. If she was going to get caught for what she did, other people that have done her wrong, were going to go along for the ride.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though

Capp, I'm not sure if I'm following you correctly.  Do you mean that you think she suffocated Caylee first (paper towels & duct tape) and then put her in the pool to hide her, or is it that you think that Caylee drowned after the paper towels & duct tape?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »

in her mouth, maybe

I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.

I believe she knocked her out first, then duct taped her, then drowned her....grrrrrrr    Its almost time for me to take a dip in the pool Im getting very worked up at the moment!   I am duly making a note to myself that I have to take a short break for a bit so I dont have a "Caplosion" all over our home here or the newly decorated one I live in  LOL!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 19, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »

I trying to read back right now and have not had the chance to read the autopsy report yet...Is it possible that that KC killed Caylee on the night of the 15th and kept her in the trunk until the next day or two. Then KC goes home when C&G were at work... places caylee in the pool to look like an accident and then, for some reason, changes her mind and then takes caylee out of the pool and wraps her up with the duct tape and buries her in her sandbox and puts the lid back on.  KC returns on the 18th and then borrows the shovel from the neighbor with the intention of burying poor caylee in the backyard but changes her mind... and then backs up her car and places caylee in the trunk until she finds the spot where eventually caylee was found.  I have many thoughts running through my mind and I'm sure that you smart monkeys have probably thrown this idea out there before but for some reason it popped into my head right now...

Anyhow, I am going back to catch up on all of the posts...Is there a link to the autopsy report?  If so, can someone kindly post it?  THanks Smile

an angelic monkey JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 19, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »

in her mouth, maybe

I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.

Could she have drowned Caylee in the bath tub....sorry if I am asking stupid questions...different things pop into my head so I ask

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #909 on: June 19, 2009, 03:48:22 PM »

After reading the autopsy report and the fact that Zanny the Nanny has not been located by LE, the FBI or the Defense Team it sure seems to be a clear cut case that Casey and only Casey is guilty of this crime. I don't even see how anyone else can be thrown under the bus for the crime. Lyon might be able to spare her the DP using her product of upbringing theory, but she will receive LWOP. Casey may be trying to act as if she is going insane now,(I take this with a grain of salt too, as this is reported by the NE) but she was not crazy/insane at the time of the murder. Bozo and his defense team are spinning their wheels not for Casey's sake but for their own to gain notoriety and financial gain, if not now, down the road. JMO

I agree, Tupelo. Casey is too selfish to take the fall for anyone. She is also too lazy to carry out a drowning/kidnapping scenario.

We really don't know if she is going to. That statement by her to Cindy " YOU don't know what........" in that jail house video was saying something which indicated that Cindy KNEW what happened.  

All KC has to say at trial is she left Caylee with them and now she is dead. Because of all their lies, people might just believe that.

Do you think KC will take the stand ? I can't see her doing that. She would have to change her story about Zanny as well as all the other lies she has told. She would not be a credible witness. I took her statement to Cindy to be one of sarcasm. "What do you mean..." (How dare you question my involvement on TV?)

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 19, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »

If Bozo can't conduct himself in a professional manner during a pc, he will never make it past day 1 of a trial.  He is so over his head in every dimension, including but not limited to being a sexist.  He is rude beyond belief.
I did notice the Judge did not look at GeorgeduhJungle man while he was talking.  He knew they had no standing.  I too thought it was cute the way Bradboy backed up when Bozo was talking.
And why did Bozo go toward the front when the hearing was over?  What was he looking for or trying to hear?  No wonder he doesn't want the Ants talking to momster, they would advise her to fire his stupid butt.

I too noticed the Judge not looking at Georgie Porgie.  He was doodling while GP was talking.  Wonder if he was playing hangman.

Also, for Bozo, has anyone kept count on how many times he has interrupted Strickland?  I don't think he ever lets Strickland finish a sentence.  Strickland has patience way beyond belief.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 19, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »

Gypsy DD I'm with you on that, she was setting this up to bring a lot of people down. I don't think she is as dumb as some people think. If she was going to get caught for what she did, other people that have done her wrong, were going to go along for the ride.

I'm not sure if I think she's dumb or not.  She may have been thinking of using Amy's resume as her own if she escaped from Orlando.   She may have put the garbage in the car to be able to explain the smell or even to root thru to find check stubs or personal info to steal from them.

I do feel for sure that she was trying to set up Jesse for the fall.  Dumb or clever, she's demented.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 19, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »

OK Im going to perfectly time my relaxation in the pool so I can get back for HNL & local news livestream coverage an hour or so from now.  Wow, monkeys what a day!   Caylee, we're with you babygirl, justice is coming!  an angelic monkey

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 19, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »

I'm not sure if I think she's dumb or not.  She may have been thinking of using Amy's resume as her own if she escaped from Orlando.   She may have put the garbage in the car to be able to explain the smell or even to root thru to find check stubs or personal info to steal from them.

I do feel for sure that she was trying to set up Jesse for the fall.  Dumb or clever, she's demented.

I agree, but in addition, I also think she was grabbing at everyone she knew thinking that the more people in question, the less likely it could be proved she killed Caylee.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 19, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »

I trying to read back right now and have not had the chance to read the autopsy report yet...Is it possible that that KC killed Caylee on the night of the 15th and kept her in the trunk until the next day or two. Then KC goes home when C&G were at work... places caylee in the pool to look like an accident and then, for some reason, changes her mind and then takes caylee out of the pool and wraps her up with the duct tape and buries her in her sandbox and puts the lid back on.  KC returns on the 18th and then borrows the shovel from the neighbor with the intention of burying poor caylee in the backyard but changes her mind... and then backs up her car and places caylee in the trunk until she finds the spot where eventually caylee was found.  I have many thoughts running through my mind and I'm sure that you smart monkeys have probably thrown this idea out there before but for some reason it popped into my head right now...

Anyhow, I am going back to catch up on all of the posts...Is there a link to the autopsy report?  If so, can someone kindly post it?  THanks Smile

an angelic monkey JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html   Autopsy report

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-caylee-anthony-autopsy-2,0,3085300.htmlpage   Forensics report
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 19, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »

I too noticed the Judge not looking at Georgie Porgie.  He was doodling while GP was talking.  Wonder if he was playing hangman.

Also, for Bozo, has anyone kept count on how many times he has interrupted Strickland?  I don't think he ever lets Strickland finish a sentence.  Strickland has patience way beyond belief.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 19, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

Will this new info make Bozo plead Casey out - can he still do this?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 19, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.   

Blink, I sprayed my keyboard!           

Yup! Blink nailed this one, for sure!

Personally I cant wait till his Bar hearing and he tries that sexist crap on the Bars' Chief Counsel, who happens to be, you guessed it, a W O M A N.

What a Dumbass.

Im gonna call my boyfriend John Morgan now and tell him Baez angle is that ZFG can just use an alias from now on, problem solved.

Then Im going to tell Baez to get that suit pressed for his next career at the used car lot. No offense to car salespeople, its a metaphor.

(this jerkwad is so on my last nerve with that smarmy smugmug, I swear if it's the last thing I do..)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 19, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

Nite friends!  I'm going to head for home while there is a break in the weather!  And just to prove that the universe DOES right itself, and Justice for Caylee is possible, the big huge tree that fell in back of my house last night wasn't mine, but belonged to my "mean" neighbor-lady who tried to have my fence torn down one day while I was at work.  And it smashed her garage, and missed my fence by two feet!

Monkey Devil!

Justice is coming, sweet girl!          an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #919 on: June 19, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »

All apologies to Pink Floyd...

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.