April 16, 2024, 12:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253161 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 19, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »

If Bozo can't conduct himself in a professional manner during a pc, he will never make it past day 1 of a trial.  He is so over his head in every dimension, including but not limited to being a sexist.  He is rude beyond belief.
I did notice the Judge did not look at GeorgeduhJungle man while he was talking.  He knew they had no standing.  I too thought it was cute the way Bradboy backed up when Bozo was talking.
And why did Bozo go toward the front when the hearing was over?  What was he looking for or trying to hear?  No wonder he doesn't want the Ants talking to momster, they would advise her to fire his stupid butt.

I too noticed the Judge not looking at Georgie Porgie.  He was doodling while GP was talking.  Wonder if he was playing hangman.

Also, for Bozo, has anyone kept count on how many times he has interrupted Strickland?  I don't think he ever lets Strickland finish a sentence.  Strickland has patience way beyond belief.

ROTFL. Hangman.  Monkey Devil!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #921 on: June 19, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
No,George was in the room for the delivery,casey had a monitor right next to her bed and it showed her all spread eagle while george was right there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 19, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »

Still reading back... thanks for posting the pictures, seeme, and noticed that the Ant's have once again chose to sit on the "murderers" side of the courtroom... 

Words, holding Caylee's picture (which just makes me furious for some reason)and fake tears are just that, George...words and fake tears!! Actions speak louder than that so-called performance! 

Damn them to he!!...

ok... going back to read

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 19, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »

Re the Anthonys:  They knew something happened cause Casey kept trying to call them that day, they knew they didnt see Caylee for 30 days, they knew Casey had no job so how could she be feeding, taking care of Caylee for thirty days without their help, they knew Casey was not coming by for Caylees' things for 30 days, they knew the smell, they searched the backyard, but they continuned to solicit funds for a missing Caylee,  WHAT DOES THAT ADD UP TO?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 19, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

Nite friends!  I'm going to head for home while there is a break in the weather!  And just to prove that the universe DOES right itself, and Justice for Caylee is possible, the big huge tree that fell in back of my house last night wasn't mine, but belonged to my "mean" neighbor-lady who tried to have my fence torn down one day while I was at work.  And it smashed her garage, and missed my fence by two feet!

Monkey Devil!

Justice is coming, sweet girl!          an angelic monkey

That's cool.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 19, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

Have to leave now, going to see the Avett Brothers, (whoever they are,) at a concert tonight.  Loved spending my day with you monkeys.  Thank you for all your wonderful comments and info.  Hope everyone's safe from this nasty weather going on.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 19, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »

Nite friends!  I'm going to head for home while there is a break in the weather!  And just to prove that the universe DOES right itself, and Justice for Caylee is possible, the big huge tree that fell in back of my house last night wasn't mine, but belonged to my "mean" neighbor-lady who tried to have my fence torn down one day while I was at work.  And it smashed her garage, and missed my fence by two feet!

Monkey Devil!

Justice is coming, sweet girl!          an angelic monkey
Good for you! Have a safe trip home.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 19, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 19, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

I just watched the video of Bozo and Kathy Belich.
He is so intimidated by her that it's laughable.  He gets defensive the moment she asks a question.   
He has some nerve telling her that she is not well regarded by her colleagues.  The words Pot,  Kettle and black come to mind. That is really rich coming from someone who has multiple complaints filed with the Florida Bar against him.  He has obviously been investigating her background if he knows her maiden name....... go for it Kathi- you have him scared.
Imagine having him as your defense -  whoa- the mind boggles. He scares way too easily...

I just sent Kathi and email thanking her for being so professional and ensuring that Caylee is not forgotten.

kathi.belich@wftv.com

Me too.
I also sent a scathing email to Baez but it bounced. Maybe he has put a block on any emails from the public? I sent it to his law firm addy, as they have on their website  ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 19, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »

Still reading back... thanks for posting the pictures, seeme, and noticed that the Ant's have once again chose to sit on the "murderers" side of the courtroom... 

Words, holding Caylee's picture (which just makes me furious for some reason)and fake tears are just that, George...words and fake tears!! Actions speak louder than that so-called performance! 

Damn them to he!!...

ok... going back to read

Oh, I wanted to comment on that yest.  In my opinion, I would put that in the category of pedophile.  There's just certain lines that men don't cross when they're normal.  (Of course, I'm not talking about hubbies with wives in the delivery room.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

No new thoughts, I have always thought the pool was the ideal place, a helpless 2 yr old, not much trace of the crime,  it could be explained as an accident pretty easily, but she got scared and couldn't face Cindy with that story, so took off with Caylee in the car. Pool fluids leaked out of her body, and then as she decomposed, her natural body fluids started to seep out, hence the traces in the car and the smell, and the evidence on the paper towels she used.. 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

A1...This is one the of the reasons why I think KC put an already dead Caylee in the pool to make it look like an accident... when KC changed her mind, she pulled Caylee out of the pool and didn't realize how heavy she would be and dropped her from the ladder...that would explain the impression... what do you think?

It breaks my heart to say these things about Caylee...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

What did the autopsy say?
By Robyn Sidersky  June 19, 2009 3:50 PM

WDBO reporters have combed the autopsy of Caylee Anthony, and here is some of the information we found.

"The clustering of vertebrae at the scene separate from the location of the bags and skull indicate animal activity occurring at this location after decomposition started, but before complete disarticulation of the skeleton. This indicates the body was put in this location prior to complete skeletonization. The roots growing into the vertebrae and bags indicate that the body was placed there months prior to being found. There is nothing inconsistent with the body being placed there soon after the date of being last seen alive."

"It is, thus, my opinion that, although the cause of death cannot be determined with certainty, the manner of death is homicide."

"The skull was initially received in a separate paper bag with duct tape over the lower portion of the face, with the tape still attached to some of the scalp hair. A large portion of the scalp hair was in a mat under the skull. The mandible was still in its approximate anatomic location in spite of complete skeletonization. "

"Examination of the skeleton reveals an almost complete skeleton of a young child with only multiple small bones missing."

"Examination of the skull reveals no evidence of antemortem trauma."

The identification of the body is consistent with the age of Caylee Anthony when she was last seen alive.

"Considering the dispersal of the skeletal remains, it would not be expected to find the mandible in this position unless something affixed the mandible in this position prior to decomposition and the hair matting forming. In skeletal cases involving surface depositions, the mandible and cranium are normally found disarticulated because there is nothing to hold the mandible in place after the soft tissues decomposes. Based on the position of the tape and mandible, it can be inferred that the mandible remained in this position because the tape held it in place prior to the hair forming into a matt on the base of the skull."

"THE ESTIMATED AGE AT DEATH OF 3 YEARS +/- 6 MONTHS IS CONSISTENT WITH THE AGE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY AT THE TIME OF HER DISAPPEARANCE AND UP TO THE TIME OF THE DISCOVERY OF THE REMAINS. "

"The remains were scattered within a wooded area and were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's Office Forensic Unit starting on 11 December 2008 and ending on 20 December 2008."

"On 12 (full day) and 14 (afternoon) December 2008, Dr. Schultz worked with the Forensic Unit during the recovery, and was  in contact with Mrs. Susan Mears, Forensic Unit Supervisor, every day during the recovery via phone."

"The body most likely was dumped in the woods during the initial stages of decomposition. Post mortem damage to multiple bones indicated that small animals scattered parts of the skeleton."

"Bones of the turnk indicating the ribs, vertebrae, clavicles, parts of both os coxae, and both femora were located away from the body at the secondary decompositon sites. Therefore, it would be expected that the trunk was dragged away from the primary decomposition site by animals when the bones of the trunk and femoral diaphyses were still articulated or held together by soft tisues during the early stages of decomposition."

"DURING THE HOT AND RAINY SUMMER MONTHS IN FLORIDA (JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST), BODIES WILL DECOMPOSE RATHER QUICKLY AND CAN BECOME SKELETONIZED IN LESS THAN A MONTH."

"IT WOULD BE EXPECTED THAT DECOMPOSITION OF A SMALL CHILD IN FLORIDA THAT IS DEPOSITED IN AN OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS WOULD HAVE OCCURRED IN LESS THANA MONTH AND MOST LIKELY WITHIN TWO WEEKS. THEREFORE, THE BODY MUST HAVE BEEN DUMPED AT THE SITE SURING THE EARLY STAGES OF DECAY PRIOR TO DISARTICULATION OF ANATOMICAL UNITS."

"...The bones had to have been decomposed and scattered prior to the leaves falling and covering up the bones during the fall season of 2008. According to Dr. David Hall...there were a number of red maples in the area which would have produced a high leaf fall during autumn. Dr. Hall stated that the leaf fall would definitely occur by November and possibly as early as October depending on the temperature."

"The overall pattern of skeletal dispersal is consistent with the body of Caylee Anthony being dumped into the woods at the scene located on Suburban Drive during the early stages of decay before significant disarticulation of anatomical units occurred."

"...Considering the environment where the remains were located, a time since death of approximately six months would not be inconsistent with the taphonomy of the skeleton."

"Of the 51 chemicals identified from the Florida trunk carpet sample, 41 (80%) are consistent with decompostional events. Only 17 of those overlap with known or possible gasoline constituents leaving 24 compounds (59%) identified as associated with decomposing human remains potentially unaccounted for. It is important to note that this sample was removed from the trunk and eventually isolated in Tedlar bag so the compounds which were detected in this analysis were off-gassing from the carpet ample and did not include vapors that may been in the air of the trunk or in an area where the vehicle was stored."

"Out of 24 compounds detected in the Florida trunk sample which did not overlap with known or possible gasoline constituents, 16 (67 %) known to be associated with human decompositional events were detected in the odor signature from the Florida trunk carpet sample whose source could not be potentially linked to any of the controls which were analyzed. These included 2-methyl furan, acetic acid methyl ester, butanoic adid methyl ester, carbon disulfide, carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, chloromethane, decanal, deichloroethene, trichloroethene. Of these 16 compounds, seven were identified as significant human decomposition chemicals. Only five of these seven compounds are being used to draw conclusions about the possibility of a decompositional event occurring."

"Nearly all of the compounds present in early human decomposition were detected in the trunk samples if their concentrations were high enough to detect. Carbon tetrachloride was also detected and is a human specific marker within these animal sets."

"Compounds that have been detected these select animal remains and not in humans were not detected in the  Florida trunk carpet sample (l-heptanol, Acetamide, N, N-dimethyl). This is also suggestive of a human decompositional event."

"Compounds associated with anaerobic decomposition are seen supporting a possible deprived oxygen type of decompostional event."

"Compounds with a late ADD were not detected supporting an early stage decompostional event."

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/06/what-did-the-autopsy-say.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

A1...This is one the of the reasons why I think KC put an already dead Caylee in the pool to make it look like an accident... when KC changed her mind, she pulled Caylee out of the pool and didn't realize how heavy she would be and dropped her from the ladder...that would explain the impression... what do you think?

It breaks my heart to say these things about Caylee...
That is certainly posssible, I dont remember how deep the impression was supposed to be.  Like sand removed or just an impression.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »

Given all that was revealed today, I don't know if this question is ridiculous or not .   Can team slore still mount an accidental death theory and if they did could bozo be sanctioned for not seeking a plea early on? If he didn't seek to resolve it earlier just to drag out the drama, sensationalize it for profit at the expense of his client's future, wouldn't he be in big trouble?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802341/index.html

Conman - havent viewed this one yet myself

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802786/index.html

Thanks.  So, is Bozo trying to imply that he is checking into Kathi's background or something?   Trying to scare her, maybe?   What an azz.

O.K....it is now official:  I HATE BAEZ.
Those nasty comments to our girl reporter really ticked me off:  Your collegues don't think much of you.  HOW DARE HE !!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2009, 04:19:21 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Maybe she drown in the bathtub and the pool BS was meant to cover that up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »

A1, IMO, I still think that KC killed Caylee by herself.  However, after that, I think that besides SinCin cleaning clothes, etc., either GA or LA helped bag Caylee's dead body and move it.  Don't know which came first...from the As's yard to KC's car, or KC's car to As's yard and then possibly the final resting place, the swamp, for Caylee's body.

Seeing GA's reaction today makes me wonder if he's angry, not about loosing his newfound lifestyle, but rather that he, or LA, or both will be implicated with what happened to Caylee's body after she was murdered by her mother.  Go back to what Lee's attorney said about expecting charges (or something like that) to come down against Lee, and GA & SinCin wanting immunity.  Am I remember that correctly?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2009, 04:22:37 PM »

Re the Anthonys:  They knew something happened cause Casey kept trying to call them that day, they knew they didnt see Caylee for 30 days, they knew Casey had no job so how could she be feeding, taking care of Caylee for thirty days without their help, they knew Casey was not coming by for Caylees' things for 30 days, they knew the smell, they searched the backyard, but they continuned to solicit funds for a missing Caylee,  WHAT DOES THAT ADD UP TO?

It should add up to soliciting funds under false pretenses, but these are the appalling anthonys that seem to get away with whatever they want!!!  How our legal system could allow for such thievery is way beyond my understanding. THEY KNEW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.