April 26, 2024, 02:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253552 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 19, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

A1...This is one the of the reasons why I think KC put an already dead Caylee in the pool to make it look like an accident... when KC changed her mind, she pulled Caylee out of the pool and didn't realize how heavy she would be and dropped her from the ladder...that would explain the impression... what do you think?

It breaks my heart to say these things about Caylee...
That is certainly posssible, I dont remember how deep the impression was supposed to be.  Like sand removed or just an impression.

That would make sense. From the pool Caylee was put in the sand box. If that did happen LE already knows it because they took the pool filter.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 19, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »

I
Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

A1, IMO, I still think that KC killed Caylee by herself.  However, after that, I think that besides SinCin cleaning clothes, etc., either GA or LA helped bag Caylee's dead body and move it.  Don't know which came first...from the As's yard to KC's car, or KC's car to As's yard and then possibly the final resting place, the swamp, for Caylee's body.

Seeing GA's reaction today makes me wonder if he's angry, not about loosing his newfound lifestyle, but rather that he, or LA, or both will be implicated with what happened to Caylee's body after she was murdered by her mother.  Go back to what Lee's attorney said about expecting charges (or something like that) to come down against Lee, and GA & SinCin wanting immunity.  Am I remember that correctly?
I dont know, will have to think about that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 19, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
No,George was in the room for the delivery,casey had a monitor right next to her bed and it showed her all spread eagle while george was right there.

I noticed that also.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 19, 2009, 04:24:18 PM »

A1...This is one the of the reasons why I think KC put an already dead Caylee in the pool to make it look like an accident... when KC changed her mind, she pulled Caylee out of the pool and didn't realize how heavy she would be and dropped her from the ladder...that would explain the impression... what do you think?

Yes, that makes sense. Whatever happened, Caylee was in that pool.
Something made Casey panic and take off with her- she probably realized Cindy would NOT believe any accident theory..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 19, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »

Me too.
I also sent a scathing email to Baez but it bounced. Maybe he has put a block on any emails from the public? I sent it to his law firm addy, as they have on their website  ...

Think he didn't pay his cable bill?? Wonder if the state is still waiting on that money he owed them for all the discs he ordered and never paid for?

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 19, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »

Gotta run... my dear son just fell outside while doing yardwork with dad... bbl

an angelic monkey JUSTICE IS COMING FOR YOU, SWEET CAYLEE!!  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 19, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

Ok, but if you were Caseys age, and you killed your daughter, and were going to make it look like an accident, even to your family?  Why woulnt you go ahead and call 911???  What was the problem with the evidence at this time???

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 19, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »

I just watched the video of Bozo and Kathy Belich.
He is so intimidated by her that it's laughable.  He gets defensive the moment she asks a question.   
He has some nerve telling her that she is not well regarded by her colleagues.  The words Pot,  Kettle and black come to mind. That is really rich coming from someone who has multiple complaints filed with the Florida Bar against him.  He has obviously been investigating her background if he knows her maiden name....... go for it Kathi- you have him scared.
Imagine having him as your defense -  whoa- the mind boggles. He scares way too easily...

I just sent Kathi and email thanking her for being so professional and ensuring that Caylee is not forgotten.

kathi.belich@wftv.com

Me too.
I also sent a scathing email to Baez but it bounced. Maybe he has put a block on any emails from the public? I sent it to his law firm addy, as they have on their website  ...

OMG it bounced??? ROFL  ..I can see him blocking emails from yahoo, hotmail. gmail etc. Guess he does not want potential clients that have those nasty email addys either.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 19, 2009, 04:30:17 PM »

Since we're speculating I'll put my two cents in.  I'm not a fan of the way George and Cindy have conducted themselves by any means but I DO NOT believe they were in any way involved with the murder of Caylee.  I believe this was done 100% by Casey, both the murder and the disposal of the body.  I honestly believe that the only reason she left the car at Amscot (with her purse and keys in it) is because she was positive that someone would steal it and then she'd have the perfect alibi for Caylee being gone.  Caylee was in the car and it was stolen, the thief/nanny/whoever took the car and her purse and everything and killed Caylee.  When that didn't happen she then had to think fast (fast but stupidly because the tales she came up with were simply outrageously unbelievable).

Do I believe that George and Cindy are covering for their daughter's actions?  Absolutely.  But I don't believe they were in on the crime itself.

Casey on the other hand, 100% responsible!

I think most would agree that KC was responsible for the death of Caylee, that is just about indisputable as far as I am concerned but I am not convinced she wasn't assisted afterward. Unless the time line is wrong and KC's boyfriend didn't pick her up at that time in the afternoon, or the car wasn't there and staged at 7:30 am but was driven there later. Too many inconsistencies to do anything but speculate on the rest of it. I don't think G&C were involved in her death either, I never have thought that for a moment.
!00% Agreed though, she did it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 19, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »

Me too.

Think he didn't pay his cable bill?? Wonder if the state is still waiting on that money he owed them for all the discs he ordered and never paid for?

Probably 
I am tempted to email Kathi Belich again and ask her to give me his private email addy, since he 'outed'  her private family name today.
I just hope he hasn't made her vulnerable to some stalker who wants his 15 minutes of fame in this case, just to satisfy Baez' need to feel smug!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.   

Blink, I sprayed my keyboard!           

Yup! Blink nailed this one, for sure!

Personally I cant wait till his Bar hearing and he tries that sexist crap on the Bars' Chief Counsel, who happens to be, you guessed it, a W O M A N.

What a Dumbass.

Im gonna call my boyfriend John Morgan now and tell him Baez angle is that ZFG can just use an alias from now on, problem solved.

Then Im going to tell Baez to get that suit pressed for his next career at the used car lot. No offense to car salespeople, its a metaphor.

(this jerkwad is so on my last nerve with that smarmy smugmug, I swear if it's the last thing I do..)

Blink....John and I have a wild weekend planned...do not call him! LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 19, 2009, 04:35:21 PM »

Darn.  Have to go for now.

God bless little Caylee and all of the other little children.  And, God bless those who actually love and put children above themselves.    an angelic monkey

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: June 19, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »

No new thoughts, I have always thought the pool was the ideal place, a helpless 2 yr old, not much trace of the crime,  it could be explained as an accident pretty easily, but she got scared and couldn't face Cindy with that story, so took off with Caylee in the car. Pool fluids leaked out of her body, and then as she decomposed, her natural body fluids started to seep out, hence the traces in the car and the smell, and the evidence on the paper towels she used.. 

She may have used the pool to hide her after she was gone from this earth.  If they have a cover on the pool it would have worked. May also explain he ladder out of place.  When you are carrying a body the last thing is thinking about the placement of the ladder.  I am still sick over the postmortem hairline fracture on the tibia.  Children's bones are very soft and pliable and it would take a good amount of force to fracture them.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 19, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »

That is certainly posssible, I dont remember how deep the impression was supposed to be.  Like sand removed or just an impression.

That would make sense. From the pool Caylee was put in the sand box. If that did happen LE already knows it because they took the pool filter.

With all the chemicals that go into a pool, especially the chlorine, would the filter still hold evidence after 30 days?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 19, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »

Ok, but if you were Caseys age, and you killed your daughter, and were going to make it look like an accident, even to your family?  Why woulnt you go ahead and call 911???  What was the problem with the evidence at this time???

She did not want to be late for the date she had already planned?  Dealing with 911 would have been such a downer and waste of time if she had something planned.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:46 PM »

Blink....John and I have a wild weekend planned...do not call him! LOL

Can't help but love those southern gentlemen!     an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

If Bozo can't conduct himself in a professional manner during a pc, he will never make it past day 1 of a trial.  He is so over his head in every dimension, including but not limited to being a sexist.  He is rude beyond belief.
I did notice the Judge did not look at GeorgeduhJungle man while he was talking.  He knew they had no standing.  I too thought it was cute the way Bradboy backed up when Bozo was talking.
And why did Bozo go toward the front when the hearing was over?  What was he looking for or trying to hear?  No wonder he doesn't want the Ants talking to momster, they would advise her to fire his stupid butt.

I too noticed the Judge not looking at Georgie Porgie.  He was doodling while GP was talking.  Wonder if he was playing hangman.

Also, for Bozo, has anyone kept count on how many times he has interrupted Strickland?  I don't think he ever lets Strickland finish a sentence.  Strickland has patience way beyond belief.

ROTFL. Hangman.  Monkey Devil!
possible
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 19, 2009, 04:40:38 PM »

She did not want to be late for the date she had already planned?  Dealing with 911 would have been such a downer and waste of time if she had something planned.
Oh, that is horrible.  Must go pop green beans for dinner, each one I will will represent Caseys neck.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 19, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »

Me too.

Probably 
I am tempted to email Kathi Belich again and ask her to give me his private email addy, since he 'outed'  her private family name today.
I just hope he hasn't made her vulnerable to some stalker who wants his 15 minutes of fame in this case, just to satisfy Baez' need to feel smug!   

Let's face it. Bozo himself doesn't seem to have any ethical values and has surrounded himself with questionable characters.  Tod Black is one of them and probably knows a few scum buckets who would be happy to intimidate Kathi.
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 19, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

Could it simply be from condensation from being shut in a hot humid car trunk with garbage and such?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.